Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Popcorn?  I'm going to need lots of booze.  Anyone know where I can score some Xanax, too (cause I'm out of pot, and can't imagine watching this shitfest without some form of sedation)?!   :-)

• Love 5

Does it start at its usual 9 PM Eastern time tonight?  

I need to know when to start mixing the Benzotini's.  Timing is everything with these drinks.  The trick is to get my Brandi on enough to strip down to my tampon but not too naked wasted to forget to watch the show.

Yes - 9:00 PM EST. (I think part 2 next week is at 8 PM, and the premiere of RHONY is at 9).

LOL to Benzotinis!

• Love 6

You guys are SO much more fun than the RHoBH!   :-)

We think you are too! xoxo

Ok what's the drinking rules for tonight's game? Toss one down for every finger point, every use of the word bitch. We can't toss one back for every deflection we would die of alcohol poisoning.

• Love 11

Thanks, LotusFlower!  

Part 2 starts at 8PM next week?  Yeah, never going to remember that. 

So, RHoNY begins next week?  Hmmm.  Wonder if I should watch.  I don't think I've seen that show since Scary Island happened. 

• Love 4

Bottoms up! It's 9AM somewhere.

You started drinking at 9 AM? Brandi - is that you?!

So, RHoNY begins next week?  Hmmm.  Wonder if I should watch.  I don't think I've seen that show since Scary Island happened.

Yes - please watch! It's my fave, and I want your commentary!

• Love 11

You started drinking at 9 AM? Brandi - is that you?!

Yes - please watch! It's my fave, and I want your commentary!

HA HA! Nope not Lurch, just lil' 'ol me Giselle. And very,very rarely on a Sunday morning I will Indulge in a Bloody Mary...just too busy on the weekends usually.

edited for clarity.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6

Thanks, LotusFlower!  

Part 2 starts at 8PM next week?  Yeah, never going to remember that. 

That was the last season I watched.  Jill was bitchy, couldn't stand Ramona nor the jellybean eating crazy lady, nor Princess Squash Blossom High Horse ( props to someone else for that...TWOP??).  Bethany was gone after that, and so was I.

• Love 4

Me too and I'm on spring vacation with no tv!!

Not on spring break, but also TV/internet deprived. I've got 10 minutes to figure out how I can live stream it from my phone :/

• Love 3

Not on spring break, but also TV/internet deprived. I've got 10 minutes to figure out how I can live stream it from my phone :/

Go to a sports bar and ask to change the channel. : D

• Love 11

I'm trying to figure out a live stream too. HELP! Anybody have any ideas?

I don't know if there's such a thing. Lots of sites do live tweeting, though! Not the same thing, of course, but a lot of fun snark. I mean, if you're desperate....

• Love 1

You're God damn right!

I swear, if I ever hear anyone outside of this site use "Goddam" or "100%" when describing something they either own (esp. something that was taken/stolen from them) or something they have (esp. pain), I will assume they are a RHoBH PTVer.  lol  I'm probably going to embarrass myself one of these days by making some kind of Flintstone hooker-tampon string-100% chicken salad joke that no one will laugh at it but me.    

• Love 19

I am going to miss next week's reunion, I will be visiting my son.  He HATES reality TV.   I really have to buy a guest room TV, I am there enough to run into this far too much.  

• Love 6

Go to a sports bar and ask to change the channel. : D

HAHA! That might not go over so well. Thankfully, a die hard RH neighbor has taken pity on me!

• Love 8

We think you are too! xoxo

Ok what's the drinking rules for tonight's game? Toss one down for every finger point, every use of the word bitch. We can't toss one back for every deflection we would die of alcohol poisoning.

My only drinking rule is no Little Dutch Boys.  ;-)

• Love 11

I am going to miss next week's reunion, I will be visiting my son.  He HATES reality TV.   I really have to buy a guest room TV, I am there enough to run into this far too much.  

Well, you still have the upper hand, here.  Just remind him of how painful labor with him was or how sleep deprived you were for the first 18 years of his life or something.    Boom.  You got yourself the TV for the night!   lol 

• Love 8

Well, you still have the upper hand, here.  Just remind him of how painful labor with him was or how sleep deprived you were for the first 18 years of his life or something.    Boom.  You got yourself the TV for the night!   lol 

I had a C section and I remind him of my scar on occasion.  He does not respond with the proper attitude.  Little shit head.  

• Love 17

I had a C section and I remind him of my scar on occasion.  He does not respond with the proper attitude.  Little shit head.  

Well, he definitely owes you the use of his TV next Tuesday night, then!  Better yet make him watch it with you, what better punishment.  lol 

• Love 7

Just slip him a goddamned Mickey, or roofie the ungrateful little shit and the TV's yours. 

Face palm.  Of course!  How silly of me to not have thought of this.  

• Love 3

" Shit Head" : ) That's what my daddy used to call our dogs and cats. They had proper Christian names, but he'd call them "Shit Head".

Remind your sweet boy of how much you give up just to see him. This is just one measley hour you are asking for. He can surf the net in the other room for an hour and then the remote will be his again. Otherwise throw a falling on the floor, legs kicking, caterwauling tantrum in front of the TV.

• Love 6

I have to be up at 4:45 am to get to work in lovely DC tomorrow so I'll miss the reunion part 1. I Go to bed at the same time as most 8 year old olds. I'll be checking in here early in the morning to check the comments and start my day right. Before some fucker screws it up. Just remember to take some aspirin and drink tomato juice after you're finished drinking tonight so you aren't 100% hungover tomorrow. Enjoy!

• Love 8

I just made the popcorn.  God, I love this dog.  He is so precious.  If popcorn could create the joy he is experiencing right there would be world peace.  He eats each piece with care and consideration, too! 

• Love 10

Okay, the Goddam Benzotinis are made, the spacecakes are fresh from the oven and hypocritically judging me, the wine glasses are all lined up and ready for 100% smashing, and my pointing finger is cocked and ready to go! 

29f4ak9.jpg

• Love 15