Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

HONORABLE MENTION: Lisa Rinna announcing she turned down Kim's Big Gig on Diving with the Stars.

Gawd, I hope that's true because the simultaneous look of dismay, confusion, and butt-hurt that crossed poor lil Kimmie's face when she heard that was fucking PRICELESS

The only highlight to this mess of a show, for me.

• Love 18

m guessing most of us have nieces and nephews. Can you imagine "outing" them (maybe underage drinking, or being with a boy, something of that nature) on national TV just to score a point on your sister?

But this is Kim, the most vile creature on the show. This is why Lisa won't get into it with her she'll do anything to hurt you and hurt you bad. She's an alcoholic this is what they do, they destroy things and they destroy people until they hit bottom.

Brandy has said in the reunion that everybody lies i part one but then they all tell the truth and she's proven right in part two and three. I wonder if that's true or just another one of her lies. It seems most of what she said tonight was a lie.

• Love 10

I'm guessing most of us have nieces and nephews. Can you imagine "outing" them (maybe underage drinking, or being with a boy, something of that nature) on national TV just to score a point on your sister? I know, I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'm actually getting scared for Alexia. Could Kim actually go there? And she's sober!

Haven't seen the ep. yet but I wouldn't put it past her. If Kim does do something like that she will have burnt yet another bridge and if I were Alexia I wouldn't have anything to do with her again. You can't trust her on any level, just like Brandy.

• Love 14

I'm guessing most of us have nieces and nephews. Can you imagine "outing" them (maybe underage drinking, or being with a boy, something of that nature) on national TV just to score a point on your sister? I know, I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'm actually getting scared for Alexia. Could Kim actually go there? And she's sober!

IMO, YES! Kim will gladly go there just to hurt Kyle and she could care less if she hurts her niece in the process.

• Love 17

I really think that is what she will say...in the preview, Kim hinted to "telling the real story" about Kyle's daughter.

I'm thinking this will have something to do with Kim's dog biting Kyles daughter. I saw a preview where Kyle says something to Kim about Alexia almost losing her hand.

• Love 5

Haven't seen the ep. yet but I wouldn't put it past her. If Kim does do something like that she will have burnt yet another bridge and if I were Alexia I wouldn't have anything to do with her again. You can't trust her on any level, just like Brandy.

Not just Alexia, but all her nieces. And Mauricio. And probably every friend of Kyle's. Everyone. Once that kind of trust is breached, there's no going back.

• Love 21

I'm thinking this will have something to do with Kim's dog biting Kyles daughter. I saw a preview where Kyle says something to Kim about Alexia almost losing her hand.

Oh gawd, and we all know how reliable Kim's "true versions" of stories are.

Case in point:  The stealing of The Goddamned House.

I can't wait to hear her skewed "real version" of what Alexia could have done to merit that dog trying to rip her hand off.  

• Love 22

Dumb dumb with her dont't touch me screeching just makes me all kinds of stabby. She not only grabbed and blocked/held LisaV on the boat in Amsterdam but again grabbed LisaV's wrists at the bar during Adrienne's party!

• Love 18

Oh I have to add Yolanda for the win for her calling out Brandi's behavior for exactly what it was with regard to the Bella comment. She didn't let Brandi sweet talk her way out of it.

Still haven't seen the ep. but that is what has bugged me about Yo since the Brandy, Bella, and the "everybody is calling her an alcoholic" statement. If somebody said that about my child, I'd be livid that she would use that against me and when I found out that what she said wasn't true I would cut  her out of my life.

• Love 13

But BlackMamba, it's not fair!  Brandi just can't catch a break.  She should be able to do everything that everybody else has done ever.  Because fairness. 

So why shouldn't Brandi invade Normandy!  Eisenhower did it!  It's only fair!!!

• Love 24

The most telling moment of part 1 was Brandi telling Lisa to watch her back. Lisa said something like "oh, I will" and Brandi followed up with "you'd better". So again, why would any of these women want Brandi as a friend? Calling Kyle a c*nt, threatening Lisa, threatening violence toward Kyle, and she wonders why people judge her?? Crazy.

Kim sucks. Echoing everyone's thoughts on how she can demand loyalty from Kyle yet sit idly by while her attack dog (heh) insults her sister. I loved how lisaR owned her during the what would you do for $ discussion.

Hell she banged a gay mastiff for some meth.

• Love 21

It takes a special kind of delusion to sit there with a straight face and tell the world you wouldn't do a Depends commercial because your standards are too high.

Or after you've allowed yourself to be filmed on TV crawling around a motel floor looking for drugs.

BTW, speaking of Kim's "pride," maybe you guys are all in on the joke, but in case you're not, the diving show Kim and Kyle did was called "Splash," not Diving with the Stars. Andy was just being snarky.

• Love 18

Brandi really creeps me out in a perverse way.  Her mantra seems to be "It's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission".   That's a dangerous mindset to live by.  I really worry about her boys if they adapt this same way of thinking.   

Maybe the most insightful thing I have ever read about Brandi's mindset.

• Love 8

SHE TRIED TO BITE HER OWN HAND OFF, POOR KINGSLEY WAS PROTECTING HER FROM HERSELF.

Calling it now.

Nope, Alexia bit Kingsley's paw and he had to bite her back to protect himself! He required 3 surgeries and 5,000 stitches, IV antibiotic therapy because Alexis's mouth was full of germs and he got an infection and rabies from that bite! 

• Love 18
(edited)

Rewatching ...I did read that article that the Dr wrote regarding Yolanda (for some reason I can't explain I do have a soft spot for her) and I have to agree with the Dr.

She really needs to reassess her "treatment" and find out what is really going on. I just don't think its Lyme. Just my own hunch. I think its some autoimmune issue but not Lyme. She did look like she was really struggling tonight. I hope she gets well.

Edited by Jack Terrier
  • Love 14

I hate that this was basically the Brandi show (even if she was being properly read.)

Why does Brandi actually hate Kyle? Does anyone know? I get that Kyle can be unlikable at times, but you'd think Kyle killed her dog. Or stole her husband. 

Because Kyle "pushed" her....gee - wonder how she would feel if someone two feet taller than her grabbed her arms and held her back, like Brandi did to Kyle in Eileen's driveway.

• Love 10

"Still haven't seen the ep. but that is what has bugged me about Yo since the Brandy, Bella, and the "everybody is calling her an alcoholic" statement. If somebody said that about my child, I'd be livid that she would use that against me and when I found out that what she said wasn't true I would cut her out of my life."

I agree. Personally, I think Yolanda is done with Brandi, but is trying to cut the ties w/o too much drama. In any event, Brandi tries to claim that she wasn't trying to be mean spirited when she made the comment & Lisa wasn't buying it. Yolanda simply stated something along the lines of brandi having made the comment to deflect the focus from her own drinking.

I love Lisa V & she's making it very clear that she's done with Brandi.

I can't help but think that Brandi's sourpuss has to do with the fact that she's left with Kim and all Kim's baggage, when two years ago she was getting private massages/drinking rose at Lisa's mansion. And honestly if no one but Kim and Yolanda (who is very questionable for season six) will speak to her...what does she bring to the show? Certainly not glamour or wealth. If Bravo loves her shtick, send her to Jersey, the O.C. (Even though I still get a kick out of the O. C. Chicks), or she can go tangle with Kenya in ATL.

• Love 17

I love how Kim believes she has more pride to take up roles.  Hence this bitch hasn't worked much in three decades thanks to her semi-retiring and her substance abuse issues.  But does Diving with the Stars and Sharknado 3.  Since when did these two shows become Emmy and Oscar worth!

Yet I can't wait when this Prevail figures out a way to make the shit pillow and she can probably make 7 figures just like Lisa R.

• Love 11

I really think that is what she will say...in the preview, Kim hinted to "telling the real story" about Kyle's daughter.

Tell it Kim because you are that person that would attack an 18 year old with your delusions and expect the world to cry for you and your vicious dog.

• Love 13

I thought she was referring to Kyle. The reason Brandi hates Kyle is her renewed friendship with Lisa this season. Telling Lisa, on camera, that Kyle told her she was having an affair with her trainer was a low blow. As Lisa said "putting that out there" is unforgivable.

I'm glad Lisa didn't take that bait and start in on Kyle. That's what Brandi wants.

That could be it, but it sounded like a thinly veiled threat.

Like, don't fuck with me because the gloves will come off. Not like they haven't already but something sinister was in the threat. Then again Brandi's just an ass so it could be as simple as the LVP/Kyle friendship and Brandi throwing everything at the wall to see if it sticks so she can get back in with LVP.

• Love 7

What the hell is wrong with Brandi's face??? She's looking like Kim's ex boyfriend, Ken. Yikes! Those fillers didn't settle before taping. Everything looked swollen.

Now we know what kind of dog Brandi is. A gay mastiff.

• Love 7