Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Throw something out there about their personal life and see what sticks.  Then deny, deny, deny.  Brandi helped make Kim relevant this season.

I feel the opposite, Kim is the one who made Brandi (and others) relevant this season. 

As far as throwing something out and see if it sticks, Kim was doing that before Brandi even got on the show.  In season one she accused Taylor of calling Camille insecure as if it was some grave offense and of course the "you stole my house!" accusation.

• Love 5

She has to apply her makeup on the floor - like, bitch, you can't afford a vanity table? 

A small thing to pick from your post, but since I can't expound further on everything that has been said about Brandi already, I have to say:  Right???  I'm pretty sure I saw a Strawberry Lip Smacker in her Caboodle.

When she was sitting there putting on her make-up, flash back to 8th grade when my BFFs and I sat on the floor in front of my mirrored closet doors trying our hands at Maybelline Blooming Color eyeshadows.  (up to the brow, yo)   Didn't mention it at the time of the epi because it seemed like such a small thing and maybe it was only me that noticed, but it was one more side to Brandi's teenage girl mentality.  She probably doesn't let her food touch on her plate because....ewwwwww.

In the stills of the reunion, I thought she looked good.  Moving pictures and HD did her no favors.  Her make-up just looked dirty.

• Love 15
(edited)

Just finished watching part one of this snarkfest. Thr best part was Andy comparing Brandi to a dog. Haha!

Before the season got started or close to the midway point, Yolanda called her one. I love that the joke is now on her she cant take it.

I wish these reunions were hosted by someone less partial -- and a bit smarter and wittier.

Yes Wendy Williams. From my understanding she doesn't like Brandi at all because she likes Kenya and didnt invite her on her show to be interviewed for CelebAppt. I know Wendy can make ones skin crawl at times but she calls everyone out on other reunions Ive seen her do on VH1 and TVOne which I respect.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 5

Could Lisar be winking her eye at us from a parting of the Fourth Wall curtain? Are we taking the whole HW experience too seriously?

Hehehe...I listened to Lisa and had a slice of hot apple pie a la mode :-)

lisa-rinna-brand-glanville-.jpg

-excerpt

Lisa Rinna is having trouble getting the hang of this whole reality star thing – most notably the black hole of twitter and how nothing is ever truly erased from twitter! After tweeting (and deleting) a diatribe accusing Kim Richards of being “too inebriated” to write her Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills blog, Lisa took heat from viewers. Defending herself, Lisa admitted it was a mistake to tweet (and delete) but haven’t we all done it?

With all that said, Lipsa is ready for us to get angry about the RHOBH reunion (and to also remember that this is reality TV, which can only sometimes be confused with real life).

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-2.00.38-PM.png

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/03/31/lisa-rinna-possibly-saving-kim-richards-life-was-worth-joining-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-brandi-glanville-compares-rhobh-to-mean-girls/

• Love 2

I wonder if Yolanda could possibly have Lupus.  http://www.lupus.org/answers/entry/what-is-lupus

I was wondering something similar. I have a non-specified connective tissue disorder. (one dr said lupus, one said sjogren's, but I don't hit all the blood test markers for either) I'm also in the middle of menopause and I feel a lot like Yolanda has described, both physically and mentally.

• Love 8
(edited)

As for not being better than anyone, I disagree.  She [Kyle] is better than Brandi.  By far!

You are setting the bar pretty low, don't ya think? ;)

It's never Lupus.

I think I love you for this comment alone.

I didn't get to watch the whole episode, and you guys covered a lot of the points I was going to make. But I truly cannot stand it when Brandi's voice gets all screechy. It is like nails on a blackboard.

Brandi and Kim are both very damaged individuals. And they project their insecurities, frustrations, anger, and pain on others. It is no wonder they are BFFs. Kyle is certainly no saint, but I did feel bad for her when Kim said that her life was good without Kyle. Kyle would do herself a lot of favors to stay away from Kim until Kim cleans up her act (if that is even possible).

And can you imagine if the tables were turned and Brandi called Kim the "c" word and Kyle just sat there and said nothing? Lordy.

Edited by pawsodoom
  • Love 7

Shout-out to Kyle! She's the real MVP. For mentioning the tampon string, of course! I'm not ashamed to admit that in my living room, I was pumping my fist and saying, "Boom! Boom!"

On the flipside, I cannot believe that Kim showed up to the reunion still friendly with Brandi and ready to fight with Lisa R. Has she not watched the actual episodes?! I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't.

I have always been, at best, meh on Kyle, but for a few minutes last night, I wanted to marry her. Thank you for throwing the tampon incident out there.   

Great comeback Brandi.  As if the fact that you are still getting your period, and congrats on that major accomplishment, is the ONLY reason that happened and not that you are a disgusting piece of trash.

• Love 13
(edited)

When Andy asked LisaR how her parents were and she talked about her dad being in the hospital, I couldn't help comparing her calm response to Brandi's screeching, manic "MY DAD IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND HE'S DYING!!!!!!!" exaggerations while being sloshed at Adrianna's party. 

I guess having a cameo in a B movie (where you're not even listed as a cast member) beats doing a Depends commercial where you receive a seven figure payout and makes you more discerning?  Just another of Kim's brain addled delusions. 

Edited by parisprincess
  • Love 20

I know that the ladies hate to bring in the kids with their disagreements, but I think if they told Brandi to think of how her kids would feel from all the things she has done to them was done to her kids by some other kids and those kids said just kidding or it was a joke. If her kids came to her devastated behind this happening to them then maybe, just maybe she would get a clue as to how her ASSHOLE behavior hurts others. 

• Love 7

Yolanda: "My children are no better than anybody else, even the people that live in Ohio."

She didn't phrase that very well.

This made me cringe.  

• Love 3

My fuzzy brain thinks that Yo's fuzzy brain misinterpreted what the doctor was saying.  She seemed to take umbrage and blew off his/her concerns because what she heard was that she wasn't sick.  What I heard was an expressed concern that her condition is either misdiagnosed or incompletely diagnosed.  What ever is going on with her it can't be good that she's taking a shot gun blast approach to her treatment where she will try any thing from any where in the world willy nilly plus who knows what kind of megavitamins, minerals, herbs, etc.  If nothing else her body may be reacting to all of the stuff she's injecting and ingesting.  Wouldn't it be funny if she stopped taking everything under the sun for a month and got healthier.  It happens.

I hadn't read the article, but I thought the same thing...that the guy probably didn't say "she isn't sick" just that she may not have Lyme. I posted about this in the Yo thread, but I was nearly killed dead by treatment for Lyme in 2010... it turns out I never had it at all (which is why the first three rounds of oral antibiotics didn't work...duh) but instead what I was showing were signs of early onset Parkinson's Disease. (it was not alternative treatments that put me in the hospital for a month...it was IV antibiotics).

It freaks me out to see what she may be doing to herself... she is definitely sick, it's just not clear whether it's the illness or the treatment that is doing her the most harm.

• Love 22

Andy doesn't like women.  He sics them on each other like rabid dogs for his own amusement.  He thinks it's hilarious.  He's an instigator.  "GIIIIIIRRRRRLLL!  I heard that she said that he said that she said that they had all said you was a ho.  Them's fighting words!"  And then stands back and watches the fur fly.  He couldn't care less what Brandi called Kyle.

Agreed.  And I don't think he likes kids much either.

It will be beyond the pale if Kim spills anything about Kyle's kid.  Kyle will be equally reprehensible if she slings kidmud back.  I don't care if Kim does it first.  But Andy...we're forgetting that he's sitting back rubbing his hands together that these hags have gone there.  And will go there again.  Meanwhile, he has it in his power to edit it all out. Like it never happened.  We'd never have a clue about Bella, or Brandi's or Adrienne's boys or Chad (if that's who Lisa V was referencing last reunion).  

We don't need further proof that Kim is an ass.  Think of the children, Andy.  Think of the children.

• Love 10

I don't begrudge Kyle if she wants to smoke weed!  With how Kim has ran her ragot the last several decades she deserves to chill and mellow out!  Plus she isn't harming no one or ruining everyone else's time.  My god since did Brandi become Nancy Regan "Just say no to drugs" around here!  Almost every woman up there has admit to have smoked pot before even Brandi herself.  So she looked like a big ass hypocrite.

Brandi has this weird fixation on menstruation and mary jane.   Oh, and on man-children. 

How gross was that when she claimed LVP wanted to fuck her son's best friend?  A boy she's known since he was something like 7, I think.  Brandi doesn't recover well when caught in a lie.  Just like BFF Kim.  Totally overreact.

But I loved Lisa's reaction. She just got that something smells in here look and told her she was disgusting. THAT is what they should really all do with Brandi. Don't engage her. Just scrunch up your face, shake your head and ignore her. The disgusting skank will go absolutely crazy. Well, crazier.

Does Kim even hear herself? She is too proud to do a depends commercial, but she is doing Sharknado?  Diving with the Stars (WTF was that, glad I missed it).

Yeah Kim, you are a star.  You just keep taking all those roles away from Meryl Streep.

• Love 20
(edited)

So just what is Kim's big reveal of the dog bite story?  I've read on this forum that supposedly Kim advised Alexia to leave the door closed b/c KIngsley was in the bedroom.  I guess he's super territorial so Kim was warning her?  And Alexia chose to ignore the warning?  Even if that is the 100% truth...so what?  Alexia deserves to be mauled and undergo multiple surgeries because she opened the door?  Unless Kim is going to try to spin it that a) Alexia runs an under ground dog fighting ring and has been trying to recruit Kingsley by baiting him with raw bloody meat, or b) Alexia is also an addict & was rummaging through Auntie Kim's stash to score,  I don't see what Kim's big threat of "the whole story" coming out will be.  If Kim is soooo happy with her life in its current state, then Kyle and her husband and daughters should leave her to enjoy it.

It can't be said enough...Brandi's face was beyond ridiculous.  IS she trying to become Adrienne's twin?  They both look like they've been stretched, pulled and shellacked too many times.  I wonder how Brandi's kids even recognize her after spending time at their dad's house.

If Brandi "needs to drink" around these women, then why does she fight so hard to be "friends" with some them?  Stop begging Lisa V to let you return to her mansion and inner circle or wealth and privilege.  It will never happen.  I think Yolanda is getting closer to cutting the cord as well.  Then Brandi will be left with...Kim Richards, "star" of Sharknado 3. Kim can't offer Brandi the same (any!!) level of parties or social events.  Brandi will drop Kim in an instant if she (B) is fired from this show. 

As for Brandi's hatred of Kyle, it's all jealousy related IMO.  Kyle had success has a young girl, mingled amongst Hollywood A-listers most of her life, married a great guy and has 4 beautiful daughters & several gorgeous homes.  Whether Kyle is just a name on the door, she has a nice business to play with and lots of opportunities to socialize and travel on small and large scales.  When Brandi compares that to her lot...a rented home, rented car, a "podcast" that attracts maybe a few thousand followers, an ex husband who cheated and is doing well with his new wife...doesn't make Brandi feel good .  While many people might be thankful they have a roof over their heads, their children are healthy and thriving and they have a job to put food on the table, I don't think for one second Brandi ever feels 'blessed' with her situation. She might mouth the words for various interviews, but I think she is seething that she's not living the life Kyle has.  I think she's envious and shallow and strikes out like a caged animal when she sees other people with things she doesn't have.  All that said, I personally do not equate Kyle's (or any of the Housewives') wealth or material things to "Happiness".  I believe Brandi does. Although to be fair, she does seem very happy and self-congratulatory that she  can still menstruate...yay?

Edited by BusyOctober
  • Love 21

When Andy asked LisaR how her parents were and she talked about her dad being in the hospital, I couldn't help comparing her calm response to Brandi's screeching, manic "MY DAD IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND HE'S DYING!!!!!!!" exaggerations while being sloshed at Arianna's party. 

But...but...why was she at the reunion?  Why was she just in Belize eating cake?  Why does she have time to Mean Tweet and Delete?  Her dad is in the hospital! 

• Love 9
(edited)

My fuzzy brain thinks that Yo's fuzzy brain misinterpreted what the doctor was saying.  She seemed to take umbrage and blew off his/her concerns because what she heard was that she wasn't sick.  What I heard was an expressed concern that her condition is either misdiagnosed or incompletely diagnosed.  What ever is going on with her it can't be good that she's taking a shot gun blast approach to her treatment where she will try any thing from any where in the world willy nilly plus who knows what kind of megavitamins, minerals, herbs, etc.  If nothing else her body may be reacting to all of the stuff she's injecting and ingesting.  Wouldn't it be funny if she stopped taking everything under the sun for a month and got healthier.  It happens.

Lisa R won the night for me by admitting to earning 7 figures for the Depends commercial.  Burn Kimmie and eat your heart out Brandy.  Ha.

Yeah, I felt bad for her.  She totally misinterpreted his concern as dismissal.  I don't know.  Lyme's is a weird one.  I don't think the illness itself is contentious but I, personally, am always a little suspicious of super-privileged people with problematic diagnoses.  Obviously, she is suffering.  I also assume that relapses come with measurable inflammation, etc.  I don't know.  I'm a bit biased.  I grew up with a mother who blames everything on a vitamin deficiency, is "beyond" western medicine, and only believes in a mind-body connection  so long as it is going in one direction (body always affects mind BUT THAT'S IT).  

I wonder what gets misdiagnosed as Lyme's.  Poor Yolanda. No stimuli probably means migraines/vertigo, too.  I don't wish that shit for anyone.  Not even these monsters.  

Edited by runforcover
  • Love 7

I wish Yo the best with her recovery, but man I'm glad she left the stage when she did.  I found it annoying that while she knows how Brandi is, knows that she will throw anyone under the bus to deflect from her own issues, she still tries to shame the other HW into putting up with such bullshit.  That's the beauty of being grown, Yo.  You don't have to put up with assholes.  You can choose your own friends.  And no one wants to be friends with Brandi, except Kim, because Brandi sucks balls.  That's not throwing somebody out like they are trash.  That is making an informed choice to not include someone in your life who has treated you terribly and betrayed your trust, amongst other offences.  Brandi devalues herself when she chooses to behave like trash and chooses to treat other people like trash, not the other way around. 

I have never been a big Yo fan, although I adore her fridge, but I have to say (again) that I am 100% convinced that all of Yo's blathering about seeing the good in Brandi is total BS. Yo isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she ain't that dumb. 

I would be good money that Yolanda has shared something with Brandi that she knows she shouldn't have. Not saying it's totally awful, but everyone has something they would rather not have made public and I bet she made the big mistake of trusting her "friend". 

Now, she knows the real Brandi and she is smart enough not to cross her. I don't, for one second, think there is a real relationship there.

• Love 12

I am so absolutely disgusted with Andy. Some poor soul truly had to weed through all the viewer questions for Andy to only ask questions that made Brandy feel like the viewing audience is in anyway on her side or sympathetic to her bs!

• Love 12

Brandi's face was reminding me of something and in my traumatized mind, I couldn't put my finger on it until your post.  She looks as though she stumbled into a wasp's nest, was stung and her face blew up as a result.

I think her hair looked good (like Eileen's during the season) but everything else was a hot mess.

Good lord yes. Did she forget to put a dress over her Spanx? And  that face. OMG. I remember thinking she was very pretty when she started this show. Now, her face looks deformed. And she is calling Lisa R Anorexic? Pot, kettle and all that.

But yes to the hair except she still needed her roots done. I freakin hate roots and hers are just never right. However, at least she lost those awful extensions.  

• Love 4

I am so absolutely disgusted with Andy. Some poor soul truly had to weed through all the viewer questions for Andy to only ask questions that made Brandy feel like the viewing audience is in anyway on her side or sympathetic to her bs!

That's probably exactly what happened. I was following the #RHOBH hashtag last night, and I think I saw maybe two (three, to be generous) pro-Brandi tweets during the hour, and they were from the same three folks. The majority of the tweets were not kind to Brandi (or Kim, for that matter). 

• Love 8
Andy tries to defend Brandi's slapping behavior by comparing her to a playful dog who accidentally bites your hand?

Y'know, when you type it out that way...it's an interesting comment to make given what Alexia made Kim's dog do to her.

I wonder...was Andy perhaps light on Brandi to keep her from storming off the set?  Maybe...maybe he was trying to be a good host, in the sense of keeping everyone present?

One question I did have through my boredom: Last night during the etiquette lesson Brandi said several of her castmates contacted her about her father's health.  But I could have sworn that on the finale she said none of them did, which was why they were all bitches.  Am I misremembering something?  Or did she contradict herself?  Did they contact her after the finale...during which LisaV tried to express sympathy in person only to be shut down (which would make it logical for her not to reach out again later)?  

I think I've lost the basic plot a bit.

• Love 1

But I could have sworn that on the finale she said none of them did, which was why they were all bitches.  Am I misremembering something?  Or did she contradict herself?

Contradict or just lie?  I know at one point Brandi said that she paid 9.99 to do a background check on LisaV that showed the bankruptcy, blah, blah.  Now last night she said Kyle told her.  She can't even keep her lies straight.  So at this point if I was one of the other HW I would deflect anything out of Brandi's mouth as a lie.  In fact I'm so wicked I would tell her something cray cray and then just act a fool when she repeated it.  hahaha Oh this would be fun.

• Love 11

Brandi is simply a bitch who has never been trained or socialized.  This is why she cannot interact with anyone on any level without going rabid on them.

So basically Brandi=Kingsley.  Except without the charm...

• Love 10

After some thought about some comments in here, I've come to the conclusion that Brandi's kids should be taken away from her and if I were Eddie I would be using this show to take her to court for custody.  He's not some paragon of virtue but I do get that he understands basic boundaries and common social decorum.  Brandi is the epitome of a mother who will raise a rapist and then wonder how in the hell he got the idea that someone saying NO to him repeatedly didn't really mean no because he was joking.  She's dangerous and scary and the fact that she has any kind of unsupervised visits with her kids, especially since they are boys, is terrifying.  If I were a mother I'd find pictures of these kids and make sure they stayed away.

• Love 12
(edited)

I watched this first episode feeling angry at Andy, actually.  Brandi's hatred for Kyle has crossed over into the really threatening, dangerous range.  I don't know what has her so unhinged - is it because LVP chose Kyle over Brandi, in the end? Jealousy because Kyle has everything Brandi wants?  Frustration because Kyle got a better edit this season? -  I don't know.  But when Brandi said, near the end, that she really wished she could beat Kyle senseless, and she had done it in her head a thousand times, I got a shiver.  This woman is not sane.  I really think she's dangerous.

And lest we forget Andy's speech at the RHOA reunion that Bravo does not condone violence in any way, shape or form.  Said with a straight face, too. And yet he continues to ignore what is right in front of him.

Agree with those who would like to see a different host - Andy is not the person for this. Maybe early on, when he had some interest, but now he's just going through the motions.

I did not, however, think he was showing much favoritism to Brandi - but I despise her so much anyway, so it was interesting to me to read the comments here about his slanting of his questions.  I don't know.  The other women, Lisa V and Kyle, especially, and Eileen to some degree, did not back off.  And I was glad of that. And Brandi made herself look more and more foolish and vile every time she tried to respond to them.

After some thought about some comments in here, I've come to the conclusion that Brandi's kids should be taken away from her and if I were Eddie I would be using this show to take her to court for custody.

Exact same thought went through my mind last night.  Isn't one of her kids 12?  The poor kid.  I feel for both of them, but especially the oldest who is probably very aware of Mommy's trashiness. And if he has any doubts, I'm sure he has friends that tease him too.  Sad that she conducts herself this way with 2 children.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 4

I thought it was a good start to the reunion. Any more, the reunions have become boring or OTT scream feasts. I really felt sorry Yolanda. I think she looked stunning, but she was clearly fragile and out of her depth. Her holistic treatments aren't doing herself any favors I'm afraid. She embraces the organic alternative way of eating/thinking -- and so do I, but when something isn't working I would do anything including taking dreaded antibiotics to feel better. I think I'll blame her illness for her incessant defending of Brandi Glanville.

Brandi's jealousy of Kyle has reached fever pitch proportion. She's jealous of her relationship with LVP; it's actually hatred-eery, like a jilted lover kind of way. When she told LVP to 'Watch your back', I'm sure that was meant for Kyle too. I can see her sitting in front of her floor length mirror in her bedroom with a glass of wine, picking at her face, and talking to herself about all the ways she's going get back at Kyle and then hysterically starts crying over how much she loves and misses LVP and then wipes her face dry and gets up and poisons Lisa's swans.

• Love 17
(edited)

I agree with you all about Andy allowing Brandi's comments to go un-corrected or rather un-commented on.   That word doesn't bother me much, in general, but I'm surprised that Andy didn't make anything of it, since it certainly is not something that women call each other on a regular enough basis to go unnoticed.  I wish I could say that I felt like Andy were through with Brandi but those Pro-Brandi questions to the other HW and the mutual "I bang young dudes" admiration club didn't help convince me.  I wish these reunions were hosted by someone less partial -- and a bit smarter and wittier.    

Andy did look a little shocked and almost apprehensive when Brandi made the comment about giving him a lapdance, though.  I realized that Brandi was trying to say how much "fun" she can be when she gets drunk, as opposed to an aggressive, nasty, vulgar bitch, but again, her delivery made no sense.

I loved seeing Andy's look of panic because I think that the LAST thing he wants is to have Brandi grinding all over him.....

And yet again, Brandi just proves how she takes everything to the extreme.  When will she realize that most people, when they have a few driinks, usually get silly and giggly.  Some may get a little sad over something....and on rare occasions, some may take things a step too far.  It is normally a rare occurrence for most people to go to extremes while drunk , but not for Brandi.  And, if it happens more often than not, most people can and will take the advice of their friends and family and dial it back.  

Again, she uses alcohol as a "hall pass" for her bad behavior.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 8

In all my 54 years (yep, proud "menomama" here); I am extremely grateful I've never had the displeasure of encountering anybody as vile as Kim Richards or Brandi Glanville.

• Love 16
(edited)

I have never been a big Yo fan, although I adore her fridge, but I have to say (again) that I am 100% convinced that all of Yo's blathering about seeing the good in Brandi is total BS. Yo isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she ain't that dumb.

I would be good money that Yolanda has shared something with Brandi that she knows she shouldn't have. Not saying it's totally awful, but everyone has something they would rather not have made public and I bet she made the big mistake of trusting her "friend".

Now, she knows the real Brandi and she is smart enough not to cross her. I don't, for one second, think there is a real relationship there.

Completely agree.

Yo admitted she knew exactly what Brandi was doing when she threw Bella'a name out there.

Yo does not want to be the subject of Brandi's "truth cannon". So pets her like a dog, and keeps her content.

but yeah there is no real relationship there, nope.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 12

I'd love to see a photo progression of Brandi's face like that faces of meth thing.  I can't remember if her face used to look normal or not at this point.

You can sort-of see that progression when they show clips of her from the earlier part of the season, and then flip back to her face at the reunion.  I think there was a clip of Brandi and Lisa V from the first episodes of the season and Brandi didn't look like a pumpkin then.  It was startling to see how much she has ruined her face.  You can barely see her eyes anymore. 
  • Love 4

What was up with the high def/lighting? The powder/makeup/caking on the women, especially Lisa V and Brandi, was so noticeable. Why can't they make them look the way they do in talking heads?

That lighting was just horrible!!  And, it was like Andy had a special "nice" light on him because he looked ok but they all looked terrible.  You could see every flaw in their skin and just how much make up they were wearing.  The highlight tones in their hair looked garish.  It was so, so bad.

• Love 4

When she told LVP to 'Watch your back', I'm sure that was meant for Kyle too. I can see her sitting in front of her floor length mirror in her bedroom with a glass of wine, picking at her face, and talking to herself about all the ways she's going get back at Kyle and then hysterically starts crying over how much she loves and misses LVP and then wipes her face dry and gets up and poisons Lisa's swans.

LOL at that visual.

I didn't take Brandi's 'Watch your back' to mean that she was going to go after Lisa again.  I took it to mean that Brandi knows that someone else (probably Kyle) is capable of coming after Lisa.

Maybe it's because I believe that Kyle is something WAY WAY WAY different than the loving wife, awesome mother, martyred sister that we are shown.  I think when she and Brandi were chums, Kyle let that freak flag fly and Brandi knows full well what Kyle is.

• Love 8

Maybe it's because I believe that Kyle is something WAY WAY WAY different than the loving wife, awesome mother, martyred sister that we are shown.  I think when she and Brandi were chums, Kyle let that freak flag fly and Brandi knows full well what Kyle is.

That might be true but now we'll never know.  Brandi has lied about so many things and some caught on tape others called out last night that Brandi could now call the sky blue and I would think it was green.  So if she starts spilling Kyle secrets no one will believe her.

• Love 14

Andy can soft ball Brandy all he wants as he lives in his own little world.  .Fortunately after the reunion is over I can just delete the RHoBH season pass from Tivo and watch something else.

I'm tired of Brandy and Kim just as I believe the other housewives are, they are over them. If Andy can't even acknowledge that in the women sitting around him neither will he consider the viewers thoughts. He can have his franchise. He just wont have me as a viewer and eventually as others fall away his ratings will go down.

• Love 7
(edited)

LOL at that visual.

I didn't take Brandi's 'Watch your back' to mean that she was going to go after Lisa again.  I took it to mean that Brandi knows that someone else (probably Kyle) is capable of coming after Lisa.

Maybe it's because I believe that Kyle is something WAY WAY WAY different than the loving wife, awesome mother, martyred sister that we are shown.  I think when she and Brandi were chums, Kyle let that freak flag fly and Brandi knows full well what Kyle is.

Except that we have seen numerous negative views of Kyle over the years, so I'm not sure I agree that there is any whitewashing going on as I have seen posted here occasionally. She has never been painted as perfect in any way shape or form. Kyle's lack of perfection and the utter trash that is Brandi/Kim are not mutually exclusive. 

That aside I'm not sure there is any exposition into Kyle that Brandi, who she has at the best of times just been friendly with, would have and those who have been closer to her for much longer i.e. The Lisa's do not have, much less all the viewers who have been watching her for five years.

How many lies was Brandi called on on this episode? It is obvious she is pathological! Everything from the text message to Lisa Rinna, to sleeping with the dutch boy, to the comments she claims Kyle made, to it being on the blogs that Bella is alcoholic and I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.  What are the chances that EVERYONE else is lying except her? Sifting there in that ugly dress with the stupid smirk on her face...

The chick needs an exorcism.

Edited by Flabbergasted
  • Love 23