Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Thanks, LotusFlower!

Part 2 starts at 8PM next week? Yeah, never going to remember that.

So, RHoNY begins next week? Hmmm. Wonder if I should watch. I don't think I've seen that show since Scary Island happened.

Please watch! I would also love reading your comments.

I love NY. I hope to see many of you.

• Love 9

Since I thought the Reunion started on April 7th, I didn't have time to style everyone.

So far, I've done only three of the housewives. 

If anyone has suggestions for the others, please let me know.

LisaV%20and%20Morticia_zpss598ynwc.jpg

LisaR%20and%20Phyllis_zpshx1c5jtp.jpg

Kyle%20and%20Elvira_zpsnks0zzxc.jpg

• Love 20

I just made the popcorn.  God, I love this dog.  He is so precious.  If popcorn could create the joy he is experiencing right there would be world peace.  He eats each piece with care and consideration, too! 

Bet he eats with his mouth closed and fold his napkin when he's finished. : ) My puppies, when I had them, just wolfed it down.  I could chuck it across the room to them and they caught it like a catcher going after a wild pitch. SNATCH!

• Love 5

" Shit Head" : ) That's what my daddy used to call our dogs and cats. They had proper Christian names, but he'd call them "Shit Head".

Remind your sweet boy of how much you give up just to see him. This is just one measley hour you are asking for. He can surf the net in the other room for an hour and then the remote will be his again. Otherwise throw a falling on the floor, legs kicking, caterwauling tantrum in front of the TV.

It isn't that he watches TV.  He wants to chat and be a good son and connect with me and not sit and watch me watch TV.  Sure, many mothers would love this and I do, I do!  He is a fabulous kid but I have boundaries!   Do not fuck with my reality TV.  

• Love 16

imjagain, thanks!  I think I'm going to have to watch NY because I just can't give you guys up. 

AnnA, omg, girl, you're already making me laugh so hard, and I haven't even had any spacecake yet! 

• Love 7

It isn't that he watches TV.  He wants to chat and be a good son and connect with me and not sit and watch me watch TV.  Sure, many mothers would love this and I do, I do!  He is a fabulous kid but I have boundaries!   Do not fuck with my reality TV.  

Sit with your son and chat non-stop ALL DAY.  By the time 8pm rolls around he might be ready to disconnect for an hour or so.  :)

AnnA, omg, girl, you're already making me laugh so hard, and I haven't even had any spacecake yet! 

I'm so glad......That was my evil plan!  

• Love 7

Alright. I'm here, I'm 100% ready, and I have had a migraine all day that's kept me in 87-92% pain. Alas, I didn't have access to a fentanyl patch. Looks like I'm only popping Excedrin. Boo.

• Love 17

What is space cake?  I missed this.

Alright. I'm here, I'm 100% ready, and I have had a migraine all day that's kept me in 87-92% pain. Alas, I didn't have access to a fentanyl patch. Looks like I'm only popping Excedrin. Boo.

Awwwwwwww nooooooooo!  My son has had migraines since elementary school.  My heart to you.  xo

• Love 2

Sit with your son and chat non-stop ALL DAY.  By the time 8pm rolls around he might be ready to disconnect for an hour or so.  :)

Brilliant!  Will do.  Seriously, I will do this and drive him into his room for a break!  

Awww!  He's much too cute to be Kim.  :)

I gooled strange eyebrows for a long time and this is the only match!  And that victim look is so perfect.  But yeah, too cute. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Just so you all know... I'm trying to think kind thoughts of you all on the East coast, it's another three hours here on the Left coast till the God Damned Bitching Hour. My eyes are still squinting from jealousy, and the furrow on my brow has just slightly softened...but only just!  I'm really trying. :-P

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 13

Just so you all know... I'm trying to think kind thoughts of you all on the East coast, it's another three hours here on the Left coast till the God Damned Bitching Hour. My eyes are still squinting from jealousy, and the furrow on my brow has just slightly softened...but only just!  I'm really trying. :-P

I hear you.  When I visit my son in Phoenix it is a bother to deal with the TV schedule.  Usually things there come on earlier, like 8pm shows come on at 7pm.  But many are on PST.  Mountain time is odd and I do not like it.  I am thinking of moving there and will have to deal with that and Phoenix itself.  Not fond of that but love the weather.

For you left coasters they are still showing what we saw on First Look and will be for another 3 or 4 minutes. 

• Love 3

Light a scented candle everyone...  the bullshit is already starting to waft through the television. 

And I am sooooooo ready!  I used a little Glade, I don't like candles.  

• Love 2

What is space cake?  I missed this.

Awwwwwwww nooooooooo!  My son has had migraines since elementary school.  My heart to you.  xo

wings - Space cake has pot or hash in it.  I hear it's great for migraines, Mya Stone.  ;-)

• Love 6

West coast, too, but we get 6:00 feed. I'm recording it because we watch ALL the damn local news. I have my cocktail ready, no popcorn or space cakes, but my dog is up for it. He's not a fan of whining, so he'll disappear when Kim starts talking. He doesn't like high pitched sounds either, so I expect him to leave when Brandi starts in.

• Love 2

Yolanda is wise. 

wings - Space cake has pot or hash in it.  I hear it's great for migraines, Mya Stone.  ;-)

Ahhh yes, I have had my share in the past.  

West coast, too, but we get 6:00 feed. I'm recording it because we watch ALL the damn local news. I have my cocktail ready, no popcorn or space cakes, but my dog is up for it. He's not a fan of whining, so he'll disappear when Kim starts talking. He doesn't like high pitched sounds either, so I expect him to leave when Brandi starts in.

6pm!  That is fabulous!  Okay, I am ready to move now.  

• Love 4

Brandy is channeling a feline with these cheekbones and eyes.

But, I can't understand why she left her dress in her dressing room....she looks like she's wearing a Spanx slip I have upstairs in my lingerie drawer!!  

• Love 24

Seems like Brandi has trouble comprehending certain questions and that's why she answers without actually addressing the actual content of said question.   That or it's out of pure deflection.  I can't decide.

• Love 14

I am loving Yolanda right now.  Hugely!  Very solid, sane woman. 

I think the other ladies feel the same and have been on their "best" behavior until she leaves so she won't shame them; but now the real reunion can begin...

• Love 7

I'm right here with you.

• Love 3

But, I can't understand why she left her dress in her dressing room....she looks like she's wearing a Spanx slip I have upstairs in my lingerie drawer!!

What the hell is she wearing? It's awful!

That really was a crazy comment for Brandi to make given how thin she is as well.

And for the love of Pete! Brandi is, what, three years younger than Kyle? Why is she acting like she's an entire generation younger with these menopause remarks?

Amen to both, I kept staring at her twig legs.

• Love 4

Bwahahaha! Andy actually used a dog analogy to describe Brandi's behavior toward Lisa on the boat (whereby Brandi is the dog that bites after playing too hard with its owner). Ha!

• Love 17
(edited)

"Even the people who live in Ohio", let's not go crazy there Yo, those Ohioans can be a treacherous bunch.

And that was just a bucket full of fuck.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 14