Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

(edited)

I find it down right a disgrace Andy picks and chooses to call out.  Kyle, Lisa R and even Teresa Guidice got a beaten over things relating to gays. Yet it's okay for Brandi to be sexist little tart by calling Kyle a C-word or last year's "gaygent"!  Ramona stonewalled him on the RHONY reunion because she didn't want to talk about her divorce.  Nene gets a way with saying slick comments about gays based on her tone and delivery.  It just speaks to who Andy favors and who he will let slide at these reunions. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 20

When your acting coworkers are Ian Ziering and Tara Reid, you're a stah!

I knew Yolanda was going to cut out early, but I thought she would have been on longer than she was. Whatever is going on with her, you can tell she's tired of it.

Still shaking my head at Brandi, but I thought her hair looks better shorter.

• Love 13

My heart just goes out to Yolanda. To be so vibrant and now to seem to be fading...how horrible.

Big-time. I really sympathized with her when she said that some people in her own family try to deny her illness. So common with "invisible illnesses." For once, we see a Real Housewife with a serious problem and not milking it for camera-time. There's simply not enough energy to do so with an illness like that.

I forgot to say that Lisa R needs to lay off snarking on her Depends sponsorship if she wants to get any other deals. Being in marketing, I've cringed a couple of times at the way she's spoken of it. And Kim's impersonation of Lisa in the Depends ad fell as flat as her "acting" career.

• Love 20

Good luck. Brandi's tear ducts are somewhere behind her ears by now.

You all are killing it with then Brandi plastic surgery comments tonight. Never stop!

You know two or three years ago (whenever it was) when Faye tore into Brandi at Kyle's dinner party for seemingly no reason, I would have been on board with Brandi hating Kyle for not stepping in to stop it. But this crazy trick wasn't plotting some long drawn out revenge for that slight. She's just jealous and crazy. And the best punishment she can have is being saddled with the sack of sun damaged crazy that is Kim Richards. Dream Team!

• Love 11

Because she crazy!

Henceforth known as the reason Kim does anything.  

Why does Kim mix chicken salad using her hands?   Because she's crazy.

Why does Kim pray to trash cans?  Because she's crazy.

Why does Kim claim that her Goddam House was stolen?  You see where I'm going with this...

• Love 20

Just finished watching part one of this snarkfest. Thr best part was Andy comparing Brandi to a dog. Haha!

Brandi is simply a bitch who has never been trained or socialized.  This is why she cannot interact with anyone on any level without going rabid on them.

• Love 17
(edited)

Omg, BlackMamba - the constant mentioning of smoking weed! We get it. You want us all to be SHOCKED that Kyle maybe has smoked weed at some point in her life. Again, I give Kyle kudos for not taking the bait on that one and staying calm. Maybe she stole some Xanax out of Brandi's purse.

I don't begrudge Kyle if she wants to smoke weed!  With how Kim has ran her ragot the last several decades she deserves to chill and mellow out!  Plus she isn't harming no one or ruining everyone else's time.  My god since did Brandi become Nancy Regan "Just say no to drugs" around here!  Almost every woman up there has admit to have smoked pot before even Brandi herself.  So she looked like a big ass hypocrite.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 13

Kim-if you actually had pride you wouldn't be taking money to get on national TV and take away any good will you might have had as an out of work formerly beloved child actress.

I don't think these people realize that they are not preserving their faces with all these fillers and treatments; they are creating new creepy ones.

• Love 10

Rewatching the clip of Andy denying Lisa V a cup of tea during the break. "No Lisa, it's too late, you should have asked before." Ha! "The Slap" is nothing compared to denying a proper Englishwoman a cup of tea!

• Love 18

Interesting will Kim go into the Brandi Glanville-playbook by attacking her niece Alexia next week.  Shame on her if she does?  But if she's been coached by Brandi I expect nothing less at this point.

• Love 9

Okay, the Goddam Benzotinis are made, the spacecakes are fresh from the oven and hypocritically judging me, the wine glasses are all lined up and ready for 100% smashing, and my pointing finger is cocked and ready to go! 

29f4ak9.jpg

This thread is giving me a contact high.

Kim had the audacity to say she has discerning taste when it comes to choosing roles, but she's doing Sharknado 3. She's such an asshole.

Kim is 100 percent more discerning.

• Love 13

I will cut a bitch! Ohio style!

Is this similar to Taylor's "Goin' Oklahoma" on one's ass? :-)

Nope, Alexia bit Kingsley's paw and he had to bite her back to protect himself! He required 3 surgeries and 5,000 stitches, IV antibiotic therapy because Alexis's mouth was full of germs and he got an infection and rabies from that bite!

AND HE WAS IN 100% GODDAMNED PAIN!!!!!! 

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE GOES THROUGH AT NIGHT!!!

Put a patch on that dog and give him some of Brandi's Xanax. Oh, put some wine in his water bowl.

• Love 9

BTW why did Kim act like Andy was outing some big Hollywood secret that she might be in Sharknado 3?

My guess is she didn't make the final cut.  She is not listed on IMDB as having a role.  Burn bitch.

• Love 17
(edited)

I agree with those who think LVP's renewed friendship with Kyle has driven Brandi to insanity. The way she repeatedly and viciously lashes out at Kyle all stems from losing her #1 spot on Team LVP..

It must have killed her when Lisa said one of Brandi's major fuck ups was trying to come between Lisa and Kyle's friendship. Ha! She was seething. Edited by racked
  • Love 16
(edited)

Is this similar to Taylor's "Goin' Oklahoma" on one's ass? :-)

Put a patch on that dog and give him some of Brandi's Xanax. Oh, put some wine in his water bowl.

Idk. Mine was a joke.in response to the post of what Yo said.

I think Taylor was trying to prove how tough she was.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 1

My guess is she didn't make the final cut.  She is not listed on IMDB as having a role.  Burn bitch.

I think I read somewhere that it's a cameo. As if Sharknado 3 isn't embarrassing enough - it's just a cameo! How's that pride working for ya, Kim?

Oh my gawd. Which is worse, getting a part in "Sharknado" or being turned down?

Touché!

• Love 13

SHE TRIED TO BITE HER OWN HAND OFF, POOR KINGSLEY WAS PROTECTING HER FROM HERSELF.

Calling it now.

Kingsley was protecting her from the evil little creatures that come out of the walls to try to stop her breathing at night. They injured her. 

Kim was going to call it Cat's Eye of Beverly Hills, but Brandi already patented it...

• Love 5

I'm glad Brandi finally confirmed what many felt when she looked to Kyle during the last reunion.  The "information" about Lisa not owning her restaurants, being bankrupt, and "used to live in the valley" came directly from Kyle.  As expected.

Do it Kim.  Stay away from Kyle.  She's toxic.  You are a mess.  They only way you have a chance in hell is to stay away from her.  It will probably be best for Kyle as well.  Don't talk it out for Bravo, no matter how much Kyle wants to use you for her storyline and sainthood.  Do it with a therapist, and off the show, just as you said.  Frankly, it's the healthiest thing I think I've ever heard you say.

I'm tired of the Kyle-led gang ups.  Last year Lisa, this year Brandi.  YAWN.

• Love 4

Brandi said that she can't be around the ladies unless she's drinking. Isn't that a sign that you have a problem, when you need a drink, or some kind of crutch, to do a certain activity? (Serious question, not snarking or asking rhetorically).

• Love 17

Popcorn? I'm going to need lots of booze. Anyone know where I can score some Xanax, too (cause I'm out of pot, and can't imagine watching this shitfest without some form of sedation)?! :-)

Screw alcohol. Alcohol sucks. I've got plenty of weed to share. Come on over!

Not on spring break, but also TV/internet deprived. I've got 10 minutes to figure out how I can live stream it from my phone :/

Internet deprived? Aren't you on the internet now?

(edited)

The threat to LVP to `watch her back` from Brandi has my hackles up. Just what is Brandi insinuating now?

I don't think Brandi has a clue what she means. She is insane. She seems to hate herself so much that she lashes out at everyone for everything.

Brandi - if you "need" a drink to be around your co-workers, you have a drinking problem, it's that simple. Too bad your "sober" friend Kim can't tell you that and take you to an AA meeting.

In an odd way I felt sorry for Brandi tonight. Not that I'd spend one minute around her, but she really does seem to hate herself. I can't really explain it. She is a horrible person and I totally understand why no one wants to talk to her, but damn she is a mess of insecurity masquerading as a tough chick.

She wasn't listening to anything. Whether she had sex with the Dutch guy or not, she has NO idea what the guy said to Lisa. He could have been lying to Lisa, Lisa could have been lying. Brandi wants to dispute it - the response is "we had sex" not "he didn't say that to you."

I actually think she could have forgotten she called Kyle a (I never use that term) - she doesn't think before she talks and she calls people such horrible things so often she doesn't think it is anything. Wonderful that people didn't let it pass. I thought Andy was giving her rope at that point though I agree his 'viewer' questions were pro-Brandi.

On other topics - what was up with Kyle's hair? It didn't look as full, and the color was off. There seemed to be some on the top that was significantly lighter.

Kim is vile if she brings up Kyle's daughter. Pure speculation, I thought it was going to be something like Kyle got pregnant before the marriage. Why that is about the daughter I can't say- please don't make me get into Kim's head.

Why is Brandi trying to make a big thing out of pot use? Or that a working actress is thin as a rail?

[edited to correct wonky typing]

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 8

Brandi said that she can't be around the ladies unless she's drinking. Isn't that a sign that you have a problem, when you need a drink, or some kind of crutch, to do a certain activity? (Serious question, not snarking or asking rhetorically).

Of COURSE it is. I wish I would tell someone in upper management I can't possibly do my job without a drink or two.  They would immediately hand me about a dozen pamphlets about alcoholism.

Wait, what did Brandi call Kyle? I thought she said "faggot" the first time and then "cunt" when Andy asked her to repeat it?

I think she said "fucking cunt" the first time, then just regular "cunt" when Andy asked her.

• Love 12

Wait, what did Brandi call Kyle? I thought she said "faggot" the first time and then "cunt" when Andy asked her to repeat it?

Brandi called Kyle a "Fu--ing Cu-T" but when Andy asked, only because Eileen/LisaR said something, she only said she called her a "Cu-t". She really needs to go!

• Love 11
(edited)

I didn't get that impression at all.  I think she was trying to keep her emotions under control.  And she did a pretty good job.  

I agree. For the first time ever, I was not repulsed by Kyle at a reunion; baby steps!  (I was, however, even more deeply repulsed by Kim. To threaten to humiliate your niece on camera -- just to glory over a sibling -- despicable.  And the expression on Kim's face was so unsettling when she was taunting Kyle -- with that slightly thick-tongued "want me to?"  comment -- if Kim could act that mix of sick pleasure and hard threat, she'd still have a career.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 17

Brandi called Kyle a "Fu--ing Cu-T" but when Andy asked, only because Eileen/LisaR said something, she only said she called her a "Cu-t". She really needs to go!

And there wasn't a peep out of Kim when Brandi said it, either.  Both of them wore out their welcome long ago as far as I'm concerned. 

• Love 20

As much as Yolanda hasn't gotten on my nerves much of this season, she needs to be downgraded.  Not that she doesn't fit on the show or she's better than most of these women (because let's face it she's had her moment of suck too) just she doesn't seem into it anymore.  You can tell when some of these Howives are spent and it's time for them to be let go or they end up leaving on their own vices.  I wouldn't mind her guest staring or doing some events here and there but to be on this show full time she barely was on it.  I just want her to put all her energy into her recovery and get better without dealing with the drama.

• Love 7

I think the first time, Brandi said "Fucking cunt"....(I'm cringing while I even type that....).

I cannot believe that Kim wasn't upset, shocked or horrified that Brandi said this about her sister.  

• Love 7