Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Oh I think Brandi's life could get a lot worse. Yeah Tre's in jail and that's nothing to be proud of, but whatever happens and wherever she goes afterwards I don't expect to see her falling-down drunk in public. So drunk she can't take care of herself. That kind of behavior can end in a number of very unpleasant ways.

• Love 12

From what I understand, it's really hard to lose custody of your kids, and even though my disregard for Brandi is off-the-charts, I don't know if she'd qualify. I agree, however, that she's on a downward spiral, and I've been saying for awhile now that she's unhinged. Where she'll be in five years is anyone's guess, but I certainly hope it's not on our tv's. Or bookstores, or wine stores, etc... However, Teresa's fate, imo, is similarly bleak. Yes, she'll one day leave prison, but I've always said her real hell is life without money. No mansion, no job, no money, a husband in prison, lawsuits, creditors, bills, a prison record, curly hair.... Maybe she'll move to Italy when Joe's deported. Can Brandi's life ever get worse than that? (Rhetorical question - I wouldn't consider it rude if you don't reply).

I liken Brandi's situation more to Tamra from the OC, as her children get older they may gradually start pulling away from the Brandi and the drama-especially if Eddie and LeAnn stay together and have more children.  Teenagers are pretty selfish and tend to want energy focused on them and not bringing up mom.

• Love 4

Oh I think Brandi's life could get a lot worse. Yeah Tre's in jail and that's nothing to be proud of, but whatever happens and wherever she goes afterwards I don't expect to see her falling-down drunk in public. So drunk she can't take care of herself. That kind of behavior can end in a number of very unpleasant ways.

Oh I agree - Brandi's life can definitely get worse. And probably will, especially if she loses this gig. But Teresa will forever more be a convicted criminal. Could she turn her life around? Sure, many ex-cons do. Teresa has the work ethic, but she doesn't have the smarts or talent or authenticity/integrity to turn things around. With Joe going to prison for 3-4 years, then possibly getting deported, no money, no reality show, no job, massive debt, etc., I don't see how things can be much worse. With Brandi - if she loses all these reality show-related things, she just goes back to being who she was - a single party girl with two kids and a sorta famous ex. If her drinking or drugging or whatever she's doing gets worse, then yea, she's in trouble, too. But there's rehab for that. There's no rehab for people like Teresa.

• Love 4

Brandi isn't just a hot mess, she's a stupid lazy hot mess.i don't want to go too far with the Tre stuff because those are two very different women. At the moment Brandi has a job on the show so probably can manage for a while. But I'm not sure what happens when that's over. I can see both her and Kim on a very nasty slide down into oblivion with little side-trips to rehab that don't help very much. As well, Brandi has a tendency towards physical confrontation. I would not be at all surprised if she found herself doing some time after getting into a drunken brawl and hurting someone. I'll be interested to see whether, in 5 years, we will still be able to say 'at least she's not a felon'.

• Love 7

That lighting was just horrible!!  And, it was like Andy had a special "nice" light on him because he looked ok but they all looked terrible.  You could see every flaw in their skin and just how much make up they were wearing.  The highlight tones in their hair looked garish.  It was so, so bad.

Lisa VP has always been one of my favorites, but I'm just not liking her recent clothing choices. And her dress for the reunion was one of the worst for me. If she's trying to be a Collins sister, I'm going to advise, "Don't."

• Love 9

Totally agree that Lisa V and Kyle know who they're dealing with in each other - it's an uneasy pact they have now, and rightly so.

I get what you're say but I don't think it's that uneasy honestly.  I think Lisa, while probably not owning it in front of others, deep down has had to acknowledge her own dirt and that she had somewhat used Brandi the dog on the others and the dog bit her.  I think she also realized that Kyle's so called betrayals were just the kind of reflections on you a true friend is allowed to have; Lisa does have issues accepting criticism, it's true.  Kyle's comments in the past weren't really that bad, it's just Lisa was unnecessarily relentless regarding her "hurts" which in the grand scheme of things weren't deep offenses.  Lisa was just full into her own hype  I think she realized also, there are worse friends in the world, like truth cannon Brandi and her childish antics who will say anything and attempt drag everyone to the gutter with her.

She missed Kyle, but felt hurt by her.  I think Lisa realizes that this friendship was worth it especially by comparison to the truth cannon she left behind.  

• Love 11

How and why should Brandi forget that at their literal first meeting, Kyle WAS jealous as fuck and literally gossiped about Brandi with her fellow catty bitch hens about the new chick?  THEY DID.  That happened, and it happened  BECAUSE of Kyle.  Game Night - and yeah, of course it was YEARS ago - I refuse to get it twisted.  What happened that night, that cruel gang-up, happened BECAUSE of KrackKim and Kyle.  I firmly believe once shit like that transpires it almost never gets made right.  You can't try to shiv someone socially and then come back from the dynamic claiming perfect victim credentials.  Nope.  The part of you that pulled that shit is still you.  That's still Kyle. 

Wipes away a tear.  That was beautiful.  From now on when anybody asks why Brandi hates Kyle, I'm going to copy and paste the above.  Nailed it.

• Love 6

I get what you're say but I don't think it's that uneasy honestly.  I think Lisa, while probably not owning it in front of others, deep down has had to acknowledge her own dirt and that she had somewhat used Brandi the dog on the others and the dog bit her.  I think she also realized that Kyle's so called betrayals were just the kind of reflections on you a true friend is allowed to have; Lisa does have issues accepting criticism, it's true.  Kyle's comments in the past weren't really that bad, it's just Lisa was unnecessarily relentless regarding her "hurts" which in the grand scheme of things weren't deep offenses.  Lisa was just full into her own hype  I think she realized also, there are worse friends in the world, like truth cannon Brandi and her childish antics who will say anything and attempt drag everyone to the gutter with her.

She missed Kyle, but felt hurt by her.  I think Lisa realizes that this friendship was worth it especially by comparison to the truth cannon she left behind.

Lisa V has a difficult time owning her shit, she's a master at nasty little digs delivered in her charming English accent, and really showed her ass the day she spoke of Mauricio's younger woman in front of Portia. Kyle has spoken badly of Lisa behind her back more than once. But I get the feeling that the two get each other, run in the same circles, know they can have some fun together - and also know not to trust each other completely.
  • Love 6
(edited)

How and why should Brandi forget that at their literal first meeting, Kyle WAS jealous as fuck and literally gossiped about Brandi with her fellow catty bitch hens about the new chick?  THEY DID.  That happened, and it happened  BECAUSE of Kyle.  Game Night - and yeah, of course it was YEARS ago - I refuse to get it twisted.  What happened that night, that cruel gang-up, happened BECAUSE of KrackKim and Kyle.  I firmly believe once shit like that transpires it almost never gets made right.  You can't try to shiv someone socially and then come back from the dynamic claiming perfect victim credentials.  Nope.  The part of you that pulled that shit is still you.  That's still Kyle. 

Wipes away a tear.  That was beautiful.  From now on when anybody asks why Brandi hates Kyle, I'm going to copy and paste the above.  Nailed it.

Game night was a long time ago, and I don't know that I have the stomach to find and watch it again -- but as I recall it, Kim was in on the trashing of Brandi stride for stride with Kyle, including (again, IIRC) being the one who decided that hiding Brandi's crutches would be hilarious. In fact, I can still hear the crackly "Slut pig" croaked out by Kim, complete with dangerous Richards finger waving. 

I don't mean this as a defense of Kyle; in fact, I spent a couple of season actively disliking her and have only come to feel some sympathy for her this season with Kim being particularly vicious towards Kyle and enjoying it a little too much (for my taste).  But if Brandi is going to hold onto a grudge from game night -- which, as a champion grudge-holder myself, I celebrate her to right to do -- why just Kyle?  Why not hold Kim responsible for her actions that night? 

Just my opinion.

Edited by harrie
  • Love 18

Lisa V has a difficult time owning her shit, she's a master at nasty little digs delivered in her charming English accent, and really showed her ass the day she spoke of Mauricio's younger woman in front of Portia. Kyle has spoken badly of Lisa behind her back more than once. But I get the feeling that the two get each other, run in the same circles, know they can have some fun together - and also know not to trust each other completely.

Gotcha, I totally get you.  

• Love 2

Game night was a long time ago, and I don't know that I have the stomach to find and watch it again -- but as I recall it, Kim was in on the trashing of Brandi stride for stride with Kyle, including (again, IIRC) being the one who decided that hiding Brandi's crutches would be hilarious. In fact, I can still hear the crackly "Slut pig" croaked out by Kim, complete with dangerous Richards finger waving. 

I don't mean this as a defense of Kyle; in fact, I spent a couple of season actively disliking her and have only come to feel some sympathy for her this season with Kim being particularly vicious towards Kyle and enjoying it a little too much (for my taste).  But if Brandi is going to hold onto a grudge from game night -- which, as a champion grudge-holder myself, I celebrate her to right to do -- why just Kyle?  Why not hold Kim responsible for her actions that night? 

Just my opinion.

I agree, Harrie.  Kim was absolutely the biggest asshole that evening, though Kyle was foul and smug and mean.  Within filming one more season, Brandi connected to Kim in a way that I think is genuine in that both are destructively self-pitying and don't have stable relationships on or off the show.  At this point I think Brandi is lucid enough to know that all she has on this show is Kim; Yolanda has calmly drawn her line in the sand, so Brandi has essentially no choice but to blubber about her bestie Kim and how they weren't even supposed to BE friendszzzzzzzzz (...because that scumbag pain med thief was a heinous bitch when they first met.  That's why they weren't supposed to be friends.  This is one of the limitless examples of Brandi playing the HW game very, very poorly).   I think Brandi's clunky attempt to protect Kim from patronizing mild mockery, like when she told Adrienne to shut the fuck up after the 'some-body's crying!!!' debacle in Ojai, was genuine.  Brandi will clearly bring it, 'it' being an undignified mess, to this show as long as she can and Kim is probably the only person willing to film with her.

• Love 1

I think the thing about Camille is that - even in her first season when she was pretty awful - she was always fun to watch.  Gorgeous clothes, beautiful homes, expensive vacations.  She said some idiotic, pompous things, but she was always interesting.  I'm actually pretty fascinated with her at this point, after seeing her after that first season and also after some lovely interactions I've had with her on Twitter (re books and other things having nothing to do with this show.)  I certainly think she's flawed - like everyone else - but I would love to see her come back.  She's the kind of person I expected to be on this show.  It's her kind of life that I'd love to see featured.  And her personality is multi-faceted enough that she's never boring.  And she's not trashy & low-life.  I've had enough of that to last several lifetimes.  Snarking about Camille in Season One was a whole different thing than snarking about Brandi, at least for me.  Brandi has zero entertainment value, and Camille has a lot, IMO.

And as for Mauricio, all I can say is that he married into a heck of a situation having to deal with the trainwreck that is Kim.  He's an incredibly patient and easy-going man.  Which is a good thing because I'm sure he's a good balance for Kyle.  We probably cannot even imagine what they have had to put up with for many, many years.  Their own little family seems so normal and happy.  It's really a shame that this kind of shadow hangs over their heads - Kim' neediness & instability, her financial situations, Kyle's constant worry about her and her children.  I think this kind of situation could have broken up a lot of couples, and many men would have high-tailed it out of there long ago.  Kyle is truly blessed, and I think she knows that.  Money or not, she ended up with a partner who really seems as though he meant it when he said, "for better or worse".  Kim is damn lucky too that he hasn't kicked her to the curb or put his foot down.  I'm sure there have been some interesting Kyle/Mauricio conversations, though!

Standing ovations and thundering applause! I agree, can you tell? 

• Love 4

I think Brandi's clunky attempt to protect Kim from patronizing mild mockery, like when she told Adrienne to shut the fuck up after the 'some-body's crying!!!' debacle in Ojai, was genuine.  Brandi will clearly bring it, 'it' being an undignified mess, to this show as long as she can and Kim is probably the only person willing to film with her.

If Brandi defended Kim in Ojai without having an ulterior motive, that would mean she is capable of compassion and/or empathy.  I would find this surprising, but stranger things have happened, so you never know.  And I agree with you, Midnight Cheese, as far as Kim being Brandi's only lifeline, show-wise.  

I do admire Yo's finesse in distancing herself from Brandi without incurring a maelstrom.  She's a diplomat, in a way (because she uses her powers for good.  If she used them for evil, she'd be more of a manipulator.). 

• Love 4

Just my opinion.

Kyle knows who Brandi is and has known for the get go.   Brandi knows that Kyle will never trust her-she had been nice to her but never trusted her.   This is a woman who developed a fake friendship with Cedric to get on the show.  What is odd is Kim is the biggest grudge holder of all time and she forgives Brandi who has gone after her more than once.  The worst one was last year tweeting about Kim being pantless in the hotel hallways.  So how these two become friends is one for the record books.

LvP in her blogs twice this year has made mention of how desperate Brandi was to be a part of this group.  I agree.  Brandi forgave Kyle very quickly after Game Night so she could attend a party at Kyle's where she met and apparently banged JR in the bathroom and then went on a trip to Hawaii for Mauricio's birthday.  You either forgive or you don't but you don't get to say you forgive and move forward so you can reap the rewards of the friendship and secretly harbor ill will and resentment and try your hardest to topple the person and hurt them.   To do that makes you the opportunistic bitch.  Repeatedly since Game Night, Brandi has gone after Kyle either directly or through Lisa and now Kim.  There was nothing so severe at either the initial meeting or Game Night that Brandi did not invite with either her ridiculous appearance or comments about "fucking killing" Kyle.    Brandi's lies, manipulations and just out and desire to rip the scabs of healing sores of others have come home to bite her in the butt.  The clever one liners-"your Depends are full of shit", just don't rate on the laugh meter any longer.  Well except with Kim.

Kim bedevils Kyle because she knows she can get away with it.  It Kim's kids love Kyle they are adults and make their own decisions about seeing Kyle.  Same with Kyle's kids.  If the entire clan needs to gather then they can ignore each other or just enjoy visiting with their kids and the nieces and nephews.  Someday one of the 12 cousins is going to have a baby and that will be the interesting dynamic.  Until then it just seems they need to stop with the how much they love each other nonsense because they really don't-they can barely tolerate one another. 

• Love 15

1) It's Lyme Disease, never "Lymes". And if Yo ever sees a Dr who calls it Lymes (or lemons) she needs to run away fast. Sorry. Pet Peeve.

2) What interests me on the dog bite is this. Kyle and Mauricio made DAMN sure they got proof of rabies on that dog. I am sure of it. If you get rabies, you die. There's no a little bit sick. You die. So they got proof of the rabies I am sure of it, it's their daughters life on the line.

The other thing is, if they billed the hospital claim thru their medical insurance the diagnosis code usually triggers an audit by the insurance co to find out if there is another way someone will pay the bill- i.e. other party liability, the dog's owner, their homeowners insurance, a spectator bit at a dog show where they could go after the facility's liability coverage- just examples.

If Kim's friend got bit, and did not have health insurance (or even if she did) she or her medical insurer may have had not necessarily "sued" her but tried to get Kim's homeowners to pay the bill. In the fine print of all your HMO's it says your insurer won't pay if your claim is due to someone else's liability. Recovery and Other Party Liability depts. in insurance co's are huge.

Of course Kim is too stupid to realize this takes it personally and thinks she is being sued.

The sad thing is if Mauricio and the other friend both made Kim's homeowners pay up these would be real life consequences that Kim might have to live up to and take accountability that the dog situation is out of hand and he should be in a better home. Dogs need a leader. They work in a pack they are trying to be leader in absence of one. Kim is a leader to no one. It is  never going to work out.

• Love 1

1) It's Lyme Disease, never "Lymes". And if Yo ever sees a Dr who calls it Lymes (or lemons) she needs to run away fast. Sorry. Pet Peeve.

2) What interests me on the dog bite is this. Kyle and Mauricio made DAMN sure they got proof of rabies on that dog. I am sure of it. If you get rabies, you die. There's no a little bit sick. You die. So they got proof of the rabies I am sure of it, it's their daughters life on the line.

The other thing is, if they billed the hospital claim thru their medical insurance the diagnosis code usually triggers an audit by the insurance co to find out if there is another way someone will pay the bill- i.e. other party liability, the dog's owner, their homeowners insurance, a spectator bit at a dog show where they could go after the facility's liability coverage- just examples.

If Kim's friend got bit, and did not have health insurance (or even if she did) she or her medical insurer may have had not necessarily "sued" her but tried to get Kim's homeowners to pay the bill. In the fine print of all your HMO's it says your insurer won't pay if your claim is due to someone else's liability. Recovery and Other Party Liability depts. in insurance co's are huge.

Of course Kim is too stupid to realize this takes it personally and thinks she is being sued.

The sad thing is if Mauricio and the other friend both made Kim's homeowners pay up these would be real life consequences that Kim might have to live up to and take accountability that the dog situation is out of hand and he should be in a better home. Dogs need a leader. They work in a pack they are trying to be leader in absence of one. Kim is a leader to no one. It is  never going to work out.

Thanks for the Lyme Disease correction. 

Kim does not own the home.

Kay is 80 something and has Medi-care and maybe a co-insurance.  Her bite did not require surgery.

Kay's attorney sued Kim and Evolution Media and the complaint was filed in federal court and is asking for far more than medical bills.  Kim knows why she is being sued and apparently evaded service 10 times.

The owners of the property have not been named in the suit.  Essentially, the plaintiff is trying to get Evolution Media/Bravo to pony up.  of course there are DOe defendants.

• Love 5

So I found the amended complaint in the Kay Rosario action-it answers questions why in federal court, what happened according to the plaintiff-Kim and Kimgsley were laying on the bed and talking to plaintiff when suddenly unprovoked the dog bit plaintiff, the complaint relies on the strict liability standard in California here it is: http://www.scribd.com/doc/255676665/Kim-Richards-dog-bite-Court-doc

I should add this has not been edited so personal information appears such as the addresses of the plaintiffs and defendants.

And this document says all I needed to know about this bitch known as Kim Richards:

The next morning Plaintiff was talking to Defendant Richards, who was lyingon the bed next to the dog, in Defendant Richards’ bedroom. All of a suddenand without provocation, the dog jumped up from the bed, moved across it andattacked and bit Plaintiff. This caused severe injuries to Plaintiff’s left hand,arm and back. As the dog was attacking and biting Plaintiff, she fell backwards onto the floor. Bleeding profusely from her wounds, as she was being attacked and bitten, Plaintiff screamed. Hearing the screams, Plaintiff’sdaughter rushed into the room. Defendant Richards said not to call 911. However, emergency personnel were called.

Fuck that woman's possibly life-threatening injuries, protect yourself and that goddamned Kingsley, right, Kimmie?

I hope this woman takes every last penny Kim has.

And then some.

• Love 20

Exactly.  This is who Kim Richards is.  She is not a decent human being.  

A decent human being doesn't stand around while someone is injured and bleeding out, refusing to call 911 because "How will this effect me?".  Epitome of not a decent human being, right there.   

• Love 18

This thread has been great reading: kadooz (yes, wrong show).

I have such mixed feelings in terms of Brandi v LVP and Brandi v Kyle.  Too many people have posted upthread for me to quote and thumbs-up but I agree completely that Brandi hates herself.  Hates herself.  And envies Kyle's life.   Even if one knows she would not get along with Kyle, Kyle has a completely enviable life: stable marriage, lovely kids, many friends, gorgeous homes, amazing travel opportunities, a high salary and a store she likes to run.  That's fabulous!  Brandi's envy is obvious and tragic and find that I'm a little Lady of the Lemons-ish when I see Brandi.  I have no real passion for hating her, and not even that much contempt even though it's perfectly obvious that Brandi is inconstant and terribly mean when she feels that insecurity rising up in her chest.  It just feels so obvious.  (Yoyo won the reunion for me when she said simply and accurately that she did not allow herself to be goaded into a reaction when Brandi brought up Bella.)  I believe in my heart, for whatever craycray reason, that Brandi's divorce unmoored her.  Her parents sound fucked and at least somewhat unreliable; no matter what, a kid, grown or not, is not supposed to feel like their parents' regard for her has conditions to it.  Both of her parents seem low-rent in their thinking and odd.  The marriage to Eddie the Dimpled Dick-Swinger imploding, the cretinous divorce - I can see how Brandi became Monster Brandi.  So...

I've never loved Kyle but have at long last come to admire how she's dealt with the fucking age-spotted albatross with the government name Kim Richards.  But.  How and why should Brandi forget that at their literal first meeting, Kyle WAS jealous as fuck and literally gossiped about Brandi with her fellow catty bitch hens about the new chick?  THEY DID.  That happened, and it happened  BECAUSE of Kyle.  Game Night - and yeah, of course it was YEARS ago - I refuse to get it twisted.  What happened that night, that cruel gang-up, happened BECAUSE of KrackKim and Kyle.  I firmly believe once shit like that transpires it almost never gets made right.  You can't try to shiv someone socially and then come back from the dynamic claiming perfect victim credentials.  Nope.  The part of you that pulled that shit is still you.  That's still Kyle. 

In the same vein, I love LVP (especially when she's all glowing, aging English Rose with ass in her jeans, loving on her dogs and her swans and all that shit).  But LVP is deeply hypocritical and plays a long social game.  She was right fucking on about Taylor, and she backed off because now we're all, I guess, collectively supposed to pretend that Taylor was Taylor because of Russell.   I say, fuck that shit.  Nope.  Lisa called it and backed off because those immediately around her didn't have the ovaries to call it what it was.  LVP is still LVP.  Yeah, Brandi has been dishonest and scheming (poorly) but LVP required Brandi's participation to spin off Vanderpump Rules and have a show where Brandi had a tete a tete with the woman who not only fucked her husband but sold stories about it, to tell her 'side.'  Uh, nay.  Not cool.  Not what a friend does.  THAT'S what started the cooling off.  That was what put the insecurity into Brandi -- that's what I always will believe.  Does it exonerate Brandi?  No.  But LVP can miss me with all the betrayal blah blah blah.  This shit is a game.  And she loves playing it.  Kyle can miss me with the indignation and the blink blink blink I never did anything to her.  Bullshit.  She and Brandi have NEVER liked each other, and KYLE started off by acting like Brandi didn't deserve to be treated like a person at first meeting.  I mean, she DID.  That shit happened!  

^ I don't think this is old news because I think a lot of this bullshit is the grease that spins the wheels of the show on and on and on.  Brandi lacks the resilience to exorcise the early stuff and take the social game that mean girls like Kyle and Lisa have been playing since puberty as a lesson plan for surviving Housewives and spinning exposure into serious money.  Brandi strategizes poorly and drinks too fucking much and cannot get past the fact that people can hurt and disappoint you, and you have to decide how to interact with them thereafter.  It's a hard lesson.  Very hard to implement.

TLDR the real villain of the show isn't Brandi, who is acting out in her self-hatred and turning herself into a perimenopausal Madame puppet.  It's Kim.  Totally love the posters saying that Kyle should hope that Kim goes after her daughter -- let Kim make it beyond crystal clear that she loves NO ONE but herself.  Because I think it's true.  And yeah I'm including her kids.  Auntie Kim will blame the girl who got mauled for the attack.  And that 'I have pride' bullshit about the Depends commercial actually upset me - hear me out.  Women are expected to not age, and not to suffer from the indignities all humans suffer from over time.  Hee hee so gross that a woman might have incontinence THAT'S SO LAME LET'S MOCK IT!!  I'm freaking thrilled that a woman who prioritizes glamour got paid in a big way to put her face on a product that people -- women -- are often embarrassed and ashamed to buy, when they should have no shame whatsoever about foibles of the body. 

Kim is a bad person.  To the bone. 

I don't think Kyle was the least bit jealous of Brandi at their first meeting at Kyle's fundraiser.  She and the other woman were snarking on the new, trampy looking chick in a cast wearing a six inch (or more) wedge with crutches.  I would have snarked with my friends as well.  And, dare I say, there are a lot of posters here, judging from posts, would have been snarking as well.

As far as game night, Kim was the ring leader on that and Brandi forgave.  The theory that Brandi has never forgiven about it holds no water.  Yeah, Kyle wasn't nice.  Brandi got pretty nasty as well. 

Brandi is just as much a villain as Kim.  She won that title when she exposed Adrienne's surrogacy.....  And then claims that Adrienne is suing her.

• Love 16

I don't think Kyle was the least bit jealous of Brandi at their first meeting at Kyle's fundraiser.  She and the other woman were snarking on the new, trampy looking chick in a cast wearing a six inch (or more) wedge with crutches.  I would have snarked with my friends as well.  And, dare I say, there are a lot of posters here, judging from posts, would have been snarking as well.

As far as game night, Kim was the ring leader on that and Brandi forgave.  The theory that Brandi has never forgiven about it holds no water.  Yeah, Kyle wasn't nice.  Brandi got pretty nasty as well. 

Brandi is just as much a villain as Kim.  She won that title when she exposed Adrienne's surrogacy.....  And then claims that Adrienne is suing her.

I agree with all of this^^^^^

I'm an unapologetic fan of Kyle. I didn't watch regularly so I somehow missed game night and Brandi's first episode but what I saw of Kyle made me like her as a person and envy her beautiful life. It wasn't until I rematches the seasons that I realizled how horrible Kyle was to Brandi when she first hobbled onto the scene. It was cringeworthy at best, although I have my suspicions that it was totally staged to drum up Brandi's sympathy. Kylie's just not that good of an actress.

And as much as I hate to admit that I'm that girl, I would absolutely have a laugh at a woman who breaks her leg wearing stilettos and then wears a fucking stilettos heel with her crutches!! Honestly, that stilettos is like a metaphor for everything Brandi-relate; she never learns from her mistakes.

I also had a laugh at her confusion with Winston Churchill. I have a hunch Kim has no idea who he is either. I might even muck that up if I was on the spot but then again I've been to many game nights and never actually played a game. I'm an adult, game night is just another excuse to get drunk and impress our friends with our fine decorating taste. I don't know why Dana actually intended for them to play games.

• Love 4

When Brandi hobbled onto the scene she was also coming in as a BFF of Cedric's.  Something she had gone to great lengths to publicize.  Right before they went to Hawaii, Lisa and Ken were having a conversation how they did not appreciate Brandi being invited because of her Cedric connection.   So Brandi should not have expected to be treated well then or ever.  I just find it interesting that Brandi can use the comments Kyle made about Lisa being like Bobby Fisher (season 2) against the Kyle and Lisa friendship but forgets what and who she used to get on the show.  http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/brandi-glanville-dating-cedric-martinez/

When Kyle was upset at the Gay Mixer she said to Lisa something to the effect-I warned you first about Brandi.  There was never a reason for any of these women to be inviting to Brandi - from Adrienne whose attorney introduced her to Brandi (who was the source of the surrogacy story), to Lisa who had the humiliation of Brandi cozying up with Cedric to get a spot, to her crass responses of her kid stripping down naked and peeing on the lawn and just sitting there.

So when Brandi was sitting there spitting the vitriol about Kyle having said that Lisa was BK or having an affair, I just can't believe her because of her unhealthy alliances with guys like Cedric.  The tell to me is when she goes on and on about how someone is such a liar-it usually means Brandi is complicit in something.  Brandi also tried that crap at the Season 3 Reunion about Kyle talking behind Lisa's back and it came back to bite Yolanda on the butt. Enter this season and it was over Kim's sobriety and lack thereof.   

• Love 8
And for the love of Pete! Brandi is, what, three years younger than Kyle? Why is she acting like she's an entire generation younger with these menopause remarks?

I wonder if it's actually true that Kyle is in early menopause, and she told Brandi that while they were "friends" and now Brandi's throwing it back in her face.  That would be 100% consistent with Brandi's personality.  Even people in Ohio should be able to see that. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Damn it's hard to catch up once you get behind! This forum moves faster than any forum I read regularly and if you miss a day or two it's tough to catch up.

As far as my thoughts on the episode proper---

I think Andy sucks as a host and a moderator. I don't know who would be better--Wendy Williams is an interesting suggestion but I think she might be too biased for it ( I personally love that she can't stand Brandi and doesn't even think her name is worth mentioning) but I can understand why it's probably better to have somebody who can remain as objective as possible.

I don't love to hate Brandi. She's so frustrating to watch that I can barely find the energy to snark on her stupid ass. I can't believe she is so dumb that she can't even tell when a person is defending her. Comparing her to a dog was actually pretty nice of Andy, I thought.

Re Brandi repeatedly calling Kyle a cunt--

This shit is totally unacceptable and I've been over it for awhile now. Brandi thinks it's cute to throw these hateful words around like that and I'm sick of her thinking that it's okay or that words don't have meaning. This is not an isolated incident. I can think of at least three other separate occasions where she has referred to Kyle as a cunt to say nothing of her using the word on Leann . This is something she frequently does to other women and I find it and her to be disgusting. This sick and horrible woman needs to learn the lesson that there are indeed consequences for her actions and for her choice to continue to be deliberatly "unfiltered". She's made it clear that she has no intention of changing so why is she permitted to stay? There are other ways of bringing conflict to a reality show.

I agree that Andywouldn't stand for somebody hurling a slur like fag for two seconds (nor should he.) Why is it okay for Brandi to not at least by told to dial it back a bit when it comes to using these sorts or slurs? Instead he wants Brandi to repeat what she said. Maybe Andy's point was to allow Brandi enough rope to hang herself with but for me it felt more like he was enjoying seeing Brandi go there. I don't even think he necessarilyhas aanything against Kyle I just think he gets off on this shit.

I want to reply to the Brandi Theresa comparisons and will try to do that in Brandi's thread.

Also interested in commenting on whether or not Brandi should still receive sympathy for things like Game Night during her first season.

Edited by Avaleigh
  • Love 10

How and why should Brandi forget that at their literal first meeting, Kyle WAS jealous as fuck and literally gossiped about Brandi with her fellow catty bitch hens about the new chick? 

Because it's old shit, and would be some major grudge-holding?

Hee hee so gross that a woman might have incontinence THAT'S SO LAME LET'S MOCK IT!! 

And heaven forbid if she's also menopausal!

• Love 5

I'm totally waiting for menopause to swoop down and swallow up our little Princess Brandi. Does she think she's immune to the ravages of time? Doesn't she know the average age of menopause is 50 so that means this year could be HER year? Oh wait, I'd have to explain averages to her wouldn't I?

She's irrelevant and annoying which is a special kind of idiot.

• Love 8

Damn it's hard to catch up once you get behind! This forum moves faster than any forum I read regularly and if you miss a day or two it's tough to catch up.

As far as my thoughts on the episode proper---

I think Andy sucks as a host and a moderator. I don't know who would be better--Wendy Williams is an interesting suggestion but I think she might be too biased for it ( I personally love that she can't stand Brandi and doesn't even think her name is worth mentioning) but I can understand why it's probably better to have somebody who can remain as objective as possible.

I don't love to hate Brandi. She's so frustrating to watch that I can barely find the energy to snark on her stupid ass. I can't believe she is so dumb that she can't even tell when a person is defending her. Comparing her to a dog was actually pretty nice of Andy, I thought.

Re Brandi repeatedly calling Kyle a cunt--

This shit is totally unacceptable and I've been over it for awhile now. Brandi thinks it's cute to throw these hateful words around like that and I'm sick of her thinking that it's okay or that words don't have meaning. This is not an isolated incident. I can think of at least three other separate occasions where she has referred to Kyle as a cunt to say nothing of her using the word on Leann . This is something she frequently does to other women and I find it and her to be disgusting. This sick and horrible woman needs to learn the lesson that there are indeed consequences for her actions and for her choice to continue to be deliberatly "unfiltered". She's made it clear that she has no intention of changing so why is she permitted to stay? There are other ways of bringing conflict to a reality show.

I agree that Andywouldn't stand for somebody hurling a slur like fag for two seconds (nor should he.) Why is it okay for Brandi to not at least by told to dial it back a bit when it comes to using these sorts or slurs? Instead he wants Brandi to repeat what she said. Maybe Andy's point was to allow Brandi enough rope to hang herself with but for me it felt more like he was enjoying seeing Brandi go there. I don't even think he necessarilyhas aanything against Kyle I just think he gets off on this shit.

I want to reply to the Brandi Theresa comparisons and will try to do that in Brandi's thread.

Also interested in commenting on whether or not Brandi should still receive sympathy for things like Game Night during her first season.

What Andy was relishing is beside the point. If I read your post correctly, Brandi hung herself by saying it. He asked her to clarify.

• Love 5

I wonder if it's actually true that Kyle is in early menopause, and she told Brandi that while they were "friends" and now Brandi's throwing it back in her face.  That would be 100% consistent with Brandi's personality.  Even people in Ohio should be able to see that. 

Kyle's response to Brandi's menopause comments:

http://www.allabouttrh.com/kyle-richards-says-its-possible-brandi-glanville-will-go-through-menopause-before-her-considering-they-are-the-same-age/

I think this is just another one of Brandi's stupid comments that she runs with to get a dig at the other women.  She loves trying to age shame.  Of course she doesn't want to realize she's middle aged too.

• Love 9
(edited)

BG is jealous of the other women.  She can't try to take them down because of their marriages (the Menopause Mama's have loving husbands), money (they're all far wealthier than Brandi), their homes (all bigger and better and not rented), or looks (aside from bad tv make-up, these women are all attractive).  So she tries to attack them for their age.  Too bad, Brandi will be their age and will become menopausal and she won't have either a loving husband, wealth, or her looks (which she has ruined).  The only weapon she has left is to call them names, neener neener.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 14

BG is jealous of the other women.  She can't try to take them down because of their marriages (the Menopause Mama's have loving husbands), money (they're all far wealthier than Brandi), their homes (all bigger and better and not rented), or looks (aside from bad tv make-up, these women are all attractive).  So she tries to attack them for their age.  Too bad, Brandi will be their age and will become menopausal and she won't have either a loving husband, wealth, or her looks (which she has ruined).  The only weapon she has left is to call them names, neener neener.

True - and sad that she only feels good (and for only as long as it takes her sneer to fade) when putting down someone else.

• Love 6

ALL of these women are most likely menopausal, Brandi included. Menopause has several phases; peri-, menopause, and post-. It is not a one day event. A woman can be perimenopausal for ten years before she enters full blown menopause, which is defined as not having a period for 12 months. The average age of menopause in this country is 51, so count back ten years and Hello Brandi! you are probably peri-menopausal, even though you so proudly have your tampon string wearing period.

I know all you dear readers know these facts already. Just posting in case Brandi is reading so she could learn something, not that I truly think she has the ability to learn as she has shown again and again that she does not.

How utterly juvenile to use something that EVERY woman goes through as a hurled invective. I imagine when she was young (read that Brandi, WAS young, past tense), Brandi was the girl who tittered and gossiped about and made sure the rest of the class knew when a schoolmate started her period.

• Love 13

I think Brandi repeats her marriage with every relationship she has whether it is a romantic or friendly relationship. She clings and even appoints herself as the protector of her friend. Then, when things start to cool as the honeymoon phase ends, she brings in other people. Instead of bring other women into the marriage, she brings in another party to be the target of her aggression as she tries to keep the friends' approval. When that doesn't work, she goes completely HAM and gets physical - instead of slashing the tires, she threatens, restrains, and slaps. 

It is very disturbing, especially when we consider that she has young children who will watch and maybe even emulate her behavior. 

Matilda, interesting points you make here about Brandi and I enjoyed turning them over, food for thought.  Playing armchair psychiatrist, it works for me.  I so don't know if I can deal with Brandi or Kim another year. Maybe if I can look at them like I would a sports team? 

Which NFL team is Kyle?

Which NBA team is Brandi?

Which member of the FA is Lisa?

What does Kim play?

Weird, I know but look, I have a headcold which puts me at 87% pain and 100% confusion.

Juneau, the menopause BS pisses me off so much about Brandi. It's ageist and shitty of her, and she's also so damned stupid that she doesn't realize that she's already in it.

• Love 5
(edited)

I agree with breezy424 and JuneauGal and basically everyone about Brandi and the menopausal bullshit -- but I don't think Brandi is so stupid that she doesn't get that she's right in that sweet spot herself, age-wise.  I think Brandi is acutely aware of her age and on some level knows she is rightthere with Kyle especially (Kyle is the Housewife closest in age to Brandi.  Brandi cannot seem to help compare where her life is now versus Kyle.)  Someone comfortable with her age doesn't use slurs as Brandi does, nor does she go to Fillers R'Us and say, "All of them!! All of them!" twice a week.  Brandi does.  

I'm not a zen person at all but I just see a lot of sad mess in Brandi raging.  I will enjoy watching my beloved Eileen shut that shit down next episode and desperately want to grow up to be Eileen.  But - I don't know.  It's so pathetic that I feel some pity for Brandi herself.  I know.  I know! 

I hope cross-franchise comparisons are allowed if they relate to one episode?  (Mods?  Not sure).   Kristen from RHONY did not bother me in pointing out that Ramona was way too old, by decades, to act as she did, because it was behaviorally-focused.  And I don't think acting like a toddler is a good look in your 6th decade of life.  It's not cute even if you ARE a toddler (and let's not act like toddlers aren't...toddlerific and terrihorrible).  But Brandi's age slams are infuriating to me because I'm so sick of the way we women are supposed to play Beat The Clock over our lifetimes, the crappy (and false) idea that men age better than women as a rule (can we all agree that's bullshit?).  It just was ridiculous and absurd to have Kim, who looks like Lisa Rinna's sun-addicted great grandmama, talk 'pride' in terms of Depends endorsements.  But whatever.  What Kim sneers at as a lack of pride - and someone needs to give Kim a refresher on deadly sins - is keeping Lisa in incredible financial health.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 10

I'm sorry to say, that I tried and tried to do Baby Jane and Kim but I just couldn't get it right.  The shape and coloring of their faces was too different so I went with the Wicked Witch of the West.  It's fitting for our Kimmy since she escaped from Witch Mountain.

All the HWs are now re-styled for Tuesday's Reunion.  This project kept me laughing all week. 

I appreciate your effort! xoxo

• Love 1

ALL of these women are most likely menopausal, Brandi included. Menopause has several phases; peri-, menopause, and post-. It is not a one day event. A woman can be perimenopausal for ten years before she enters full blown menopause, which is defined as not having a period for 12 months. The average age of menopause in this country is 51, so count back ten years and Hello Brandi! you are probably peri-menopausal, even though you so proudly have your tampon string wearing period.

Tell me about it!!  But seriously, I think you're right.  Brandi is probably at least in peri-menopause and is aware of it; and that is likely why she goes so hard after the other women about it.

• Love 6

Brandi is a swirling stew of self hate, self loathing, and the attendant jealousy. We all see it and I am sure the other housewives know it too. But it has to be so damn hard to associate with a person like that and not find yourself engaged in the nonsense. If I were in a generous frame of mind, I would pity her. But even as just a TV watcher, she has worn me out and my sympathy for her at this point is just about nil. I simply don't want to see her anymore.

I particularly don't want to watch her on my TV during Passover when I am already feeling stabby due to lack of my beloved carbs!

• Love 6

The strangest part of the this season continues to be the hate Brandi has for Kyle. Could it all be rooted in the way Kyle behaved during their first few meetings? To me that is unlikely, but if so, Brandi is even creepier than I believe her to be, and I don't think that is possible. If she had turned down Kyle's efforts to get to know her better, had made it clear no friendship was ever possible, had not dropped her kids off for babysitting services, or allowed Kyle to warmly invite her into her home, I would go with it. I would be fine with it. I would think that Brandi had every right to feel this way. That is not the way it happened. Are we to believe that this hate has simmered under the surface for all these years and is just now coming to the surface? If so, Brandi is indeed one sick fuck (well, she is anyway).

Was Kyle a mean girl during that first meeting? Maybe, but if so I will proudly proclaim myself the meanest of the Mean Girls. Add to that list pretty much every single woman I have ever met. In the same situation, I would have been laughing my ass off. There would have been no cameras to document my mirth, but it would have absolutely been there, with or without free alcohol. This was not some unknown person presenting herself to them in all her glory. This was someone they had heard plenty about, didn't trust, and saw walking around looking foolish. They reacted in the way I believe a lot of folks would have.

My 23 year old daughter broke her foot two weeks ago. It has been hell trying to learn to get around with limited mobility and crutches. If she were to be on her way out for the evening and was wearing one fuck-me-pump on her only good foot, I would tell her she looked foolish. I would probably call her a dumbass. If that didn't send her upstairs to change I would follow her around and ask others to mock her, point at her, and tell her that she was a dumbass since she wasn't listening to her mother. It is beyond foolish and extremely dangerous, and I would be just fine in knowing that other people were pointing that out if she was too stupid to recognize it for herself.

• Love 10

Kyle and Brandi...why do they hate each-other? I'm as equally puzzled as to why Kyle hates Brandi. yeah, yeah, Brandi is the devil, Kyle is a martyr (it's nice that I hate them both). Sure they both suck, but why do they hate each other again this season? Neither has really done much to the other beside hurl nasty insults, so what is it all about? Are they really fighting over Kim? That's the worst prize ever.

• Love 4
(edited)

The strangest part of the this season continues to be the hate Brandi has for Kyle. Could it all be rooted in the way Kyle behaved during their first few meetings? To me that is unlikely, but if so, Brandi is even creepier than I believe her to be, and I don't think that is possible. If she had turned down Kyle's efforts to get to know her better, had made it clear no friendship was ever possible, had not dropped her kids off for babysitting services, or allowed Kyle to warmly invite her into her home, I would go with it. I would be fine with it. I would think that Brandi had every right to feel this way. That is not the way it happened. Are we to believe that this hate has simmered under the surface for all these years and is just now coming to the surface? If so, Brandi is indeed one sick fuck (well, she is anyway).

Was Kyle a mean girl during that first meeting? Maybe, but if so I will proudly proclaim myself the meanest of the Mean Girls. Add to that list pretty much every single woman I have ever met. In the same situation, I would have been laughing my ass off. There would have been no cameras to document my mirth, but it would have absolutely been there, with or without free alcohol. This was not some unknown person presenting herself to them in all her glory. This was someone they had heard plenty about, didn't trust, and saw walking around looking foolish. They reacted in the way I believe a lot of folks would have.

My 23 year old daughter broke her foot two weeks ago. It has been hell trying to learn to get around with limited mobility and crutches. If she were to be on her way out for the evening and was wearing one fuck-me-pump on her only good foot, I would tell her she looked foolish. I would probably call her a dumbass. If that didn't send her upstairs to change I would follow her around and ask others to mock her, point at her, and tell her that she was a dumbass since she wasn't listening to her mother. It is beyond foolish and extremely dangerous, and I would be just fine in knowing that other people were pointing that out if she was too stupid to recognize it for herself.

What I don't get it if Brandi were still so hurt and pissed at Kyle for their first meeting and Game Night, why did she accept Kyle's help in looking for her dog, and with babysitting her boys?  Why did she praise Kyle for being there for her during those times and other times, like Tampon-gate, if she didn't like her so much?  She's willing to use Kyle when it suits her, either as a support system for her or as a punching bag.  Brandi never had to forgive Kyle for Game Night if she didn't want to -- but that doesn't mean she has to be mean to Kyle, either.  She could have just left Kyle alone, however we know that leaving people alone is not her M.O.  Stalking, pestering, harassing and using people is.  

I'm like smack dab in the middle of your daughter and Brandi, in age and I've sprained my ankles and wrists and dislocated things too many times to count but have never broken anything, thankfully.  But if I had broken my foot and was attending a function where I needed wear cocktail attire, I'm sure I'd have done the same and worn heels, but with a wider more stable heel.   What else should she have worn, flats?  LOL  I dunno what was so wrong about it.  But then, I don't really care, cause I do what I want!  ; - )  

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 6

Kyle and Brandi...why do they hate each-other? I'm as equally puzzled as to why Kyle hates Brandi. yeah, yeah, Brandi is the devil, Kyle is a martyr (it's nice that I hate them both). Sure they both suck, but why do they hate each other again this season? Neither has really done much to the other beside hurl nasty insults, so what is it all about? Are they really fighting over Kim? That's the worst prize ever.

I don't think Kyle hated Brandi but she would not let her get close either. IMO, Brandi knew that Kyle was never going to let her get close, into her inner circle and was therefore forced to pair up with Kim and she hates Kyle because of that.

• Love 2

I don't think Kyle hated Brandi but she would not let her get close either. IMO, Brandi knew that Kyle was never going to let her get close, into her inner circle and was therefore forced to pair up with Kim and she hates Kyle because of that.

But they seemed close at the beginning of the season. Then Poker Night happens and they both get mad at each-other instead of Kim. I think if they share any personality trait it's a mutual tendency toward transpondance of emotions.

• Love 1

What I don't get it if Brandi were still so hurt and pissed at Kyle for their first meeting and Game Night, why did she accept Kyle's help in looking for her dog, and with babysitting her boys?  Why did she praise Kyle for being there for her during those times and other times, like Tampon-gate, if she didn't like her so much?  She's willing to use Kyle when it suits her, either as a support system for her or as a punching bag.  Brandi never had to forgive Kyle for Game Night if she didn't want to -- but that doesn't mean she has to be mean to Kyle, either.  She could have just left Kyle alone, however we know that leaving people alone is not her M.O.  Stalking, pestering, harassing and using people is.  

I'm like smack dab in the middle of your daughter and Brandi, in age and I've sprained my ankles and wrists and dislocated things too many times to count but have never broken anything, thankfully.  But if I had broken my foot and was attending a function where I needed wear cocktail attire, I'm sure I'd have done the same and worn heels, but with a wider more stable heel.   What else should she have worn, flats?  LOL  I dunno what was so wrong about it.  But then, I don't really care, cause I do what I want!  ; - )

And I bet you look great in your heels. Brandi looked great as well, but it is dangerous when you are on crutches and your every movement is precarious at best to be wearing 5 inch heels (and I love my heels). I completely understand someone wanting to wear them to such an event, especially when it is your first scene. I just also think that you would have to expect some snark, because it would be there.

• Love 7

My theory is Brandi's plan to take Kyle down started right after the Reunion when Lisa and Kyle spent an extra day filming the Lady Gaga video.  Of all the people at the Reunion Season 4 I think Lisa was the least angriest with Kyle (Joyce and Carlton being non-entities) and the most angry at Brandi, Yolanda and Kim.  So Brandi knew while she was sitting in New York filming Celebrity Apprentice, Kyle and Lisa had pretty much patched things up.  I thought it was telling while filming  Celebrity Apprentice, Brandi didn't reach out to Kyle or The Agency, where her boyfriend worked.   I think even Brandi's idea to have her phone go dead so she would have to use Kyle's was pre-meditated.  Let's face it there were production people around who could have loaned Brandi a phone from that moment forward Brandi was trying to  break the recently repaired friendship between Lisa and Kyle.  So here we are seven weeks in and Kyle is getting along with everyone and even there for Yolanda when Bella gets her DUI.

So in one day Brandi has lunch with Lisa V and demands an apology from her and is delivered the bad news that she won't be the friend she wants her to be.  Same day she throws wine in the face of a new cast member.  So now she is on the outs with half the cast and only has Kim and Kyle in her corner until Yolanda's party and Brandi makes an ass out of herself again.  True to form Brandi uses the opportunity at Yolanda's party to apologize to Eileen-even though it is totally fake.

Now Brandi has the dilemma of how to alienate Kyle and it worked Poker Night.  For some reason I think Brandi thought that Lisa Vanderpump would not like Eileen and find it amusing that she hazed her the way she did.  First with the wine toss and then at Poker Night.  

It leads me to believe although Kyle had been nice-ish to Brandi since Season 3 -Brandi was unable to maintain a friendship with Kyle because she did not want her to have one with Lisa Vanderpump.  Over the years Lisa must have expressed something to Brandi that made Brandi insecure in Lisa and Kyle having a friendship.  

• Love 7

But they seemed close at the beginning of the season. Then Poker Night happens and they both get mad at each-other instead of Kim. I think if they share any personality trait it's a mutual tendency toward transpondance of emotions.

I don't think they were "close", friendly - yes, close - no. I do think Brandi wanted to be closer to Kyle but not for friendship but for ammo (stories) against the other HWs and against Kyle herself to use against them at a later date. She blew it Poker Night because she got drunk and could not fake it drunk.

• Love 7

And I bet you look great in your heels. Brandi looked great as well, but it is dangerous when you are on crutches and your every movement is precarious at best to be wearing 5 inch heels (and I love my heels). I completely understand someone wanting to wear them to such an event, especially when it is your first scene. I just also think that you would have to expect some snark, because it would be there.

Hehe, I can be pretty oblivious, so if anyone were snarking, I'd not notice.  I can also be pretty low on fucks to give, so even if I did notice, I'd not care.  ; - )   I know what you mean though, about the danger of falling by wearing heels when you've already injured yourself from falling by wearing heels.  I thought Kyle and the rest were really reaching, though, for something to pick on Brandi about.  Granted, no one really knew Brandi's heinous personality yet, so they had only so many options.  But I thought it was immature of Kyle to go there when, like LVP said, why?  But be cordial and then go about your own business.   

Oh!  Not the same level of danger, but I'd sometimes rock my wheelchair in my 5 inch heels, when I had to use one several years ago.  Which was actually a great opportunity to wear heels since I was sitting all of the time and my feet wouldn't get tired.  lol  

• Love 1

I think Kyle has pretty ample reason to dislike Brandi.  Repeatedly calling her a cunt, a horrible sister, a hypocrite and accusing her of lying, and threatening to beat her and then saying she has fantasized a million times about beating Kyle up.  Weird chick that Brandi.  I think Kyle is fighting to be left alone and play with her friends and Brandi just has a ton of disgust, for no reason, for Lisar, Eileen and now Lisa V.  I think it Kyle is totally content for Brandi and Kim to stay away from the Lisas, Eileen and she.  From what Brandi said at the finale to Kim I don't think she even wants Kim.  Yolanda is the only one left and she has neither the time or energy to coddle Kim and her neurosis.

• Love 8

You may have missed it but I did manage to get Kim and Baby Jane done for you in black and white.

BW%20Kim%20and%20Baby%20Jane2_zpszqik2z9

Good Work AnnaA! I wouldn't have the first clue how to do something like that.

• Love 2

My theory is Brandi's plan to take Kyle down started right after the Reunion when Lisa and Kyle spent an extra day filming the Lady Gaga video.  Of all the people at the Reunion Season 4 I think Lisa was the least angriest with Kyle (Joyce and Carlton being non-entities) and the most angry at Brandi, Yolanda and Kim.  So Brandi knew while she was sitting in New York filming Celebrity Apprentice, Kyle and Lisa had pretty much patched things up.  I thought it was telling while filming  Celebrity Apprentice, Brandi didn't reach out to Kyle or The Agency, where her boyfriend worked.   I think even Brandi's idea to have her phone go dead so she would have to use Kyle's was pre-meditated.  Let's face it there were production people around who could have loaned Brandi a phone from that moment forward Brandi was trying to  break the recently repaired friendship between Lisa and Kyle.  So here we are seven weeks in and Kyle is getting along with everyone and even there for Yolanda when Bella gets her DUI.

So in one day Brandi has lunch with Lisa V and demands an apology from her and is delivered the bad news that she won't be the friend she wants her to be.  Same day she throws wine in the face of a new cast member.  So now she is on the outs with half the cast and only has Kim and Kyle in her corner until Yolanda's party and Brandi makes an ass out of herself again.  True to form Brandi uses the opportunity at Yolanda's party to apologize to Eileen-even though it is totally fake.

Now Brandi has the dilemma of how to alienate Kyle and it worked Poker Night.  For some reason I think Brandi thought that Lisa Vanderpump would not like Eileen and find it amusing that she hazed her the way she did.  First with the wine toss and then at Poker Night.  

It leads me to believe although Kyle had been nice-ish to Brandi since Season 3 -Brandi was unable to maintain a friendship with Kyle because she did not want her to have one with Lisa Vanderpump.  Over the years Lisa must have expressed something to Brandi that made Brandi insecure in Lisa and Kyle having a friendship.  

I'm leaning towards this theory.  IMO Brandi understood that Lisa and Kyle had a longer-term, existing friendship that had been strained, and got jealous when they made peace and became friendly again.  I don't believe that either Brandi or Kyle ever liked or trusted each other from the get-go.   I don't think Brandi understands friendship at even the lowest level.  For that matter, I'm not convinced that Kyle understands it, either.

• Love 4

Brandi entered the show on crutches and everyone snickered at her one high heel, and I probably would have done the same. Hiding the crutches, however, brought their actions into the Mean Girls category, where they've stayed for a long while. But Brandi's not holding a grudge, as evidenced by her alliance with Kim. In my view, her hatred towards Kyle is fueled by a few things: jealousy over Kyle's friendship with Lisa V., jealousy over Kyle's happy marriage and successful, happy life, and most of all - necessity. As Brandi herself admitted, she doesn't have the lifestyle or the home life to belong on this show, so she needs to bring conflict to the table in order to keep her job. And yes, she desperately needs and wants this job.

She set her sights on Kyle not only because there already was no love lost there, but through process of elimination - who else was there? And with Kim on her side, so needy and easily manipulated it was a master plan. It all worked, too. But she didn't count on viewers turning on her or the much more sympathetic, pro-Kyle slant of this season. That would explain her repeated statements that everyone will be on her side, aghast at "what Kyle did," she'll be vindicated, etc., etc... I think she's genuinely surprised at how things turned out.

• Love 14