Type keyword(s) to search

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

That was the only post from family on social media for Jim Bob’s birthday that I saw.  Jessa didn’t post anything, which is odd. Nothing from Michelle.

There wasn’t anything  for Meredith’s the other day. Today is Felicity’s. We’ll see how that goes.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

So how will they pay this hospital bill?

There’s still enough and the kitty for a loyal fembot like Jessa.

But I wouldn’t bank on a new house.

On 8/23/2021 at 3:16 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

What’s with the coats? 
At least Jimbob can save the difference on embalming when he dies since he’s primarily made up of hairspray at this point 

That can not be recent. It’s like 5000 degrees here in the south. - Melting GA resident

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 8/29/2021 at 9:19 AM, kaleidoscope said:

Just wondering.....who is responsible for the maintenance of the huge fleet of Duggar cars, planes, and heavy equipment?  That alone must cost a fortune.

I get the feeling that JohnBoy aka John David does the bulk of it, because he didn't/doesn't run a car lot, does he?  But the other men/boys probably do some, too. (?)

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

0BC0279D-9A67-4F28-957C-AB4C8ECA25A7.jpeg

4FDA3223-FD50-4A19-8E17-A0822844E091.jpeg

Is there an extra newborn there? Ivy w/Jordyn, Bella w/Lauren and Fern w/Jessa. That leaves Addie, Brooklyn and Gracie. Who are Meredith, Kendra and Abbie and Jed holding? The baby Jed is holding looks very tiny. M7? 

Nothing says pony rides, pig races, and corn mazes like females in dresses, especially dresses with leggings under them. JB and Boob must have been paying, so the dress code was activated. 

Speaking of clothing, it's time for Michelle to go bra shopping again. She's sporting a Gothard eye trap. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

That leaves Addie, Brooklyn and Gracie. Who are Meredith, Kendra and Abbie and Jed holding? The baby Jed is holding looks very tiny. M7? 

Meredith isn't holding anyone, but Mckenzie is holding Maryella. Abbie has Gracie. I think Jed is holding Brooklyn (who he also has in another picture), who is on the small side. Kendra is holding Addison.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
On 9/14/2021 at 8:10 AM, ginger90 said:

These are the only  posts I saw acknowledging Michelle’s birthday, which was yesterday:

8DA73EB8-3FDB-48DF-90A7-8FB44777C206.jpeg

FA42248D-8481-4122-88D3-1480EB787821.jpeg

So Jessa had Meechelle’s birthday at the mold house? On the birthing couch? Yay!

• LOL 3
6 hours ago, ozziemom said:

So Jessa had Meechelle’s birthday at the mold house? On the birthing couch? Yay!

Kendra is actually the one who posted the picture, and the "happy birthday" banner is a graphic, so I don't think the picture is actually from a birthday celebration. But always nice to see Bertha the Birthing Couch again...

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Kendra is actually the one who posted the picture, and the "happy birthday" banner is a graphic, so I don't think the picture is actually from a birthday celebration. But always nice to see Bertha the Birthing Couch again...

The baby isn't Fern then, right?  I couldn't place her, but now I'm guessing she's Kendra and Joe's youngest?

I noticed Michelle has switched up her black orthopedic clodhoppers for the fundie favoring Hey Dudes.  They have absolutely no support, unless she has special inserts in them.  And the missing back muscle seems to have grown back.  It’s amazing what having no littles around can do.

• Love 8

The Politics Policy is not new, and the rules have been consistent in this forum. 

Counting On has been cancelled, thus discussion of political activities of any member of the Duggar Family is in violation of the rules. 

A limited exception for JB's previous political career has been allowed because it was discussed in depth on the show/previous specials, but discussion of recent events is not acceptable. There will be strict monitoring of this policy.

Violation of the policy will result in warnings, suspensions and/or the locking of the thread. If you have questions please PM @deaja and @Scarlett45 directly. Posting and asking us to remove will NOT absolve you of the consequences of violating forum guidelines. 

• Love 3

As a reminder, the site's Politics Policy remains in effect.  Yes, Jim Bob is apparently running for office again. That does not make it an acceptable topic of conversation in here - unless for some mysterious reason, TLC brings the show back and it is discussed on there. Even then, it would be limited to how it was discussed on the show.

If you have any questions, please PM the mods, @Scarlett45 and myself.

1 hour ago, SMama said:

They keep official counts of their grandkids? 🤦🏽‍♀️

At one point they were squawking about counting their way to 200 grandchildren, though that seems to have quieted down a bit now that it looks like several of their older kids (Jana, JD, Jill, Jinger, possibly Josiah) are not going to have ten or more kids. 

And with Josh (probably/hopefully) heading off to jail, that goal is presumably going to be a touch harder to achieve, even if they are including J'Tyler's kids. But I don't think that's going to stop them from keeping an official count - and putting pressure on the Duggarlings to keep having more.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Where did a Tyler come from?

He's Michelle's grand-nephew. They received temporary custody of him a few years ago, which has been made permanent. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Zella said:

He's Michelle's grand-nephew. They received temporary custody of him a few years ago, which has been made permanent. 

And in announcements they seem to be counting him as one of their 20 kids. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3