Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
OSM Mom

Michelle and JimBob aka J'Chelle and Boob

That was the only post from family on social media for Jim Bob’s birthday that I saw.  Jessa didn’t post anything, which is odd. Nothing from Michelle.

There wasn’t anything  for Meredith’s the other day. Today is Felicity’s. We’ll see how that goes.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1
  • Useful 6

Yeah, it looks like Meech was probably at the hospital with Jessa yesterday. Likely Jana as well. Hence, birthday posts.

• Like 3

Maybe their "sweet friends" will cough it up?

These super breeders are something else.  😒

43 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

So how will they pay this hospital bill?

There’s still enough and the kitty for a loyal fembot like Jessa.

But I wouldn’t bank on a new house.

Spotted in Lowe’s

I’m pretty sure buying a refrigerator on the sabbath breaks a commandment.

No word on why it was new, not used.

No masks because covid is over. Zero cases in Arkansas!

• Useful 2
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 2

What’s with the coats? 
At least Jimbob can save the difference on embalming when he dies since he’s primarily made up of hairspray at this point 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 21
  • Surprise 1

On 7/18/2021 at 5:52 PM, ginger90 said:

FBAF6BC5-4F59-4109-A665-F680140653C0.jpeg

<offering a deeply heartfelt prayer that I was not named Jedidiah Jim Bob>

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7

On 8/23/2021 at 3:16 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

What’s with the coats? 
At least Jimbob can save the difference on embalming when he dies since he’s primarily made up of hairspray at this point 

That can not be recent. It’s like 5000 degrees here in the south. - Melting GA resident

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

That can not be recent. It’s like 5000 degrees here in the south. - Melting GA resident

I'm guessing that pic is from the Jedding back in April.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, LilJen said:

<offering a deeply heartfelt prayer that I was not named Jedidiah Jim Bob>

Heartfelt prayer I don't have his terrible looks.

Yes, I went there...

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Just wondering.....who is responsible for the maintenance of the huge fleet of Duggar cars, planes, and heavy equipment?  That alone must cost a fortune.

Edited by kaleidoscope
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

It seems like that’s what the boys do. Hence some of them are “mechanics” or spend their days playing with the big equipment. At least that’s what’s been shown. 

• Useful 3

On 8/29/2021 at 9:19 AM, kaleidoscope said:

Just wondering.....who is responsible for the maintenance of the huge fleet of Duggar cars, planes, and heavy equipment?  That alone must cost a fortune.

I get the feeling that JohnBoy aka John David does the bulk of it, because he didn't/doesn't run a car lot, does he?  But the other men/boys probably do some, too. (?)

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

On 8/29/2021 at 11:19 AM, kaleidoscope said:

Just wondering.....who is responsible for the maintenance of the huge fleet of Duggar cars, planes, and heavy equipment?

Maintenance ? Who needs maintenance. Pray

• Laugh 7

What hasn't changed is Michelle's vacant "Britney Spears" smile. Such a sad, stark contrast to everyone else's. I wonder what happened to her to damage her so much.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

0BC0279D-9A67-4F28-957C-AB4C8ECA25A7.jpeg

4FDA3223-FD50-4A19-8E17-A0822844E091.jpeg

Is there an extra newborn there? Ivy w/Jordyn, Bella w/Lauren and Fern w/Jessa. That leaves Addie, Brooklyn and Gracie. Who are Meredith, Kendra and Abbie and Jed holding? The baby Jed is holding looks very tiny. M7? 

Nothing says pony rides, pig races, and corn mazes like females in dresses, especially dresses with leggings under them. JB and Boob must have been paying, so the dress code was activated. 

Speaking of clothing, it's time for Michelle to go bra shopping again. She's sporting a Gothard eye trap. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 8

32 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

That leaves Addie, Brooklyn and Gracie. Who are Meredith, Kendra and Abbie and Jed holding? The baby Jed is holding looks very tiny. M7? 

Meredith isn't holding anyone, but Mckenzie is holding Maryella. Abbie has Gracie. I think Jed is holding Brooklyn (who he also has in another picture), who is on the small side. Kendra is holding Addison.

• Useful 2
  • Laugh 2

These are the only  posts I saw acknowledging Michelle’s birthday, which was yesterday:

8DA73EB8-3FDB-48DF-90A7-8FB44777C206.jpeg

FA42248D-8481-4122-88D3-1480EB787821.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Useful 8

On 9/14/2021 at 8:10 AM, ginger90 said:

These are the only  posts I saw acknowledging Michelle’s birthday, which was yesterday:

8DA73EB8-3FDB-48DF-90A7-8FB44777C206.jpeg

FA42248D-8481-4122-88D3-1480EB787821.jpeg

So Jessa had Meechelle’s birthday at the mold house? On the birthing couch? Yay!

• Laugh 3

6 hours ago, ozziemom said:

So Jessa had Meechelle’s birthday at the mold house? On the birthing couch? Yay!

Kendra is actually the one who posted the picture, and the "happy birthday" banner is a graphic, so I don't think the picture is actually from a birthday celebration. But always nice to see Bertha the Birthing Couch again...

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

4 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Kendra is actually the one who posted the picture, and the "happy birthday" banner is a graphic, so I don't think the picture is actually from a birthday celebration. But always nice to see Bertha the Birthing Couch again...

The baby isn't Fern then, right?  I couldn't place her, but now I'm guessing she's Kendra and Joe's youngest?

47 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

The baby isn't Fern then, right?  I couldn't place her, but now I'm guessing she's Kendra and Joe's youngest?

Yes, I think it's Brooklyn. Definitely too big/ too much neck control to be Fern.

• Like 1

Can someone hit up duggarfam IG stories and grab the pic of Boobchelle on the giant jackalope? It's almost as disturbing as the scene at putt putt. 

• Like 1

Keep that knee covered Michelle. You never know how many men and women will be tempted to leave their spouses after getting a glimpse. 

• Laugh 11

I noticed Michelle has switched up her black orthopedic clodhoppers for the fundie favoring Hey Dudes.  They have absolutely no support, unless she has special inserts in them.  And the missing back muscle seems to have grown back.  It’s amazing what having no littles around can do.