Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Reality Tea reports that Stassi is in talks with Evolution Media to have her own show. This is the same production company that does Vanderpump Rules

I can not imagine why Evolution Media would want to get involved with a show about this racist pig and her nobody fiancee. Do they really think Stassi having a baby and being a bitch is going to be that interesting? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
On 8/22/2020 at 4:57 PM, bichonblitz said:

I can not imagine why Evolution Media would want to get involved with a show about this racist pig and her nobody fiancee. Do they really think Stassi having a baby and being a bitch is going to be that interesting? 

I don't believe this. If they fired her for her racist behavior, they wouldn't turn around and reward her for it and think we had forgotten, not with BLM and all. I think this is bullshit. Probably a rumor Stassi's brother started for her!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I don't believe this. If they fired her for her racist behavior, they wouldn't turn around and reward her for it and think we had forgotten, not with BLM and all. I think this is bullshit. Probably a rumor Stassi's brother started for her!

The rumor started on some Australian Stassi fan account.

• Love 5

What are the odds that 3 couples from the show would be pregnant the same exact year, few months apart? Good for them all but Vanderpump Rules...either needs to shed them and start up a new show or just end after next season now that the OG cast have their happy endings and are starting families.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

What are the odds that 3 couples from the show would be pregnant the same exact year, few months apart? Good for them all but Vanderpump Rules...either needs to shed them and start up a new show or just end after next season now that the OG cast have their happy endings and are starting families.

Given that they have all talked about not using birth control for the past few years, I would say the odds are fairly good. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Oh, the humanity. That poor fetus.

The silver lining is how miserable and trapped Jax is going to feel once a) people focus on Brittany more during the pregnancy and b) once the kid comes and the focus is on him. I'm going to take a lot of mean pleasure from his unhappiness. Because he's the worst. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Brittany is gonna be as big as a house- she’s only like 8 weeks pregnant and looks to have gained quite a bit of weight already. Scheana has to be super upset- she wants a baby so bad and recently had a miscarriage. Wonder if Katie and Tom will spawn up too? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I wonder why Stassi, LaLa nor Katie have posted to their IG congratulating Jax and Brit like Brit does them. Everyone posted about Lala’s gender reveal.

Also, if it returns, I wonder who Ariana and Sandoval will hang with since they are always left out. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, FancyNancy said:

wonder why Stassi, LaLa nor Katie have posted to their IG congratulating Jax and Brit like Brit does them. Everyone posted about Lala’s gender reveal.

There were comments from Stassi, Beau, Randall, Lala, Scheana, Raquel, Doute, etc. at the top, I didn’t see one from Katie but I didn’t look too hard. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

Dear Lisa, please move the show to LV if it comes back.  Plan for a retrospective a year from now on "Where Are They Now?"  It was a fun, young person's run but nobody cares about their maternity journeys.  Let them pitch their own bullshit (and as a note) but nobody wants to see them decorate nurseries, meet with doulas, decide on pain-management options, etc.  YOU had a great run--move this to LV.  Start over.  

• Love 9
On 9/22/2020 at 11:50 AM, Juliegirlj said:

Brittany is gonna be as big as a house- she’s only like 8 weeks pregnant and looks to have gained quite a bit of weight already.

I thought she said she was 11 weeks but still......Huge. Imagine if she doesn't lose the weight after the baby is born. Jax will be on her ass asking her why she can't be skinny like Stassi and Lala managed to do. I'm sure they will lose all their baby weight quickly. 

• LOL 1
On 9/22/2020 at 6:11 PM, Marley said:

Lol I’m sure Jax will make the pregnancy all about him. He already kind of is on ig.

I’m sure Katie wants to be a part of the baby group but then she would actually have to have sex with Tom lol.

My thoughts exactly!

• Love 3
On 9/21/2020 at 9:56 PM, Iris987 said:

The silver lining is how miserable and trapped Jax is going to feel once a) people focus on Brittany more during the pregnancy and b) once the kid comes and the focus is on him. I'm going to take a lot of mean pleasure from his unhappiness. Because he's the worst. 

Frankly, who the hell wants to watch three - well, two - couples and their babies on a show that essentially was about morally bankrupt asshats that "work" in the restaurant business?  They sure as hell aren't going to be the ones partying every night with the others.  

I wonder if it's time Vanderpump Rules either called it a day or transferred the focus to TomTom and/or to Vegas.  If the latter, it'll crack me up if all these reprobates now find themselves out of a paycheck and a new, younger cast rolls in.  

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Frankly, who the hell wants to watch three - well, two - couples and their babies on a show that essentially was about morally bankrupt asshats that "work" in the restaurant business?  They sure as hell aren't going to be the ones partying every night with the others.  

Oh, totally. I'm still holding out hope they'll be fired. I'm speaking about the life that WON'T be filmed. And about how miserable Jax and Brittany are going to be living it. It'd be nice if they could suffer without ruining a child. As I have no power over that I'm just going to enjoy the misery, repeated infidelities and bankruptcy filings that are coming.

• Love 3

They should prob just cancel the show. Not really interesting to watch a bunch of babies and new casts are never the same. They always try so hard to recreate what made the show good back in the day but it just ends up being annoying to watch this.

For some reason tho I have a feeling they are going to film with Jax amd Brittany. The network seems to love them for some weird reason.

• Love 2
On 9/22/2020 at 12:56 AM, Iris987 said:

I certainly hope Brittany takes her doctor's advice about not drinking adult beverages this time.

• Love 6
On 9/21/2020 at 7:40 PM, Primal Slayer said:

According to Lala, apparently they all had a pregnancy pact (barf). 

• Love 4

Well... If they had a pregnancy pact, did they think SOME production company would pitch their STORIES???  No mo VPR?  Just some bunch of dipshits who all had their kids at the same time??

MAN! THAT IS DUMB. I guess poor old Randall is gonna have to support ALL of them!  Since he's the only one with some $$$....  I think VPR should just go ahead and move the show to Las Vegas.  Show us some TomTom occasionally.  Put 'em ALL out to pasture. Who cares??

• Love 4

If Brittany, Lala and Stassi weren’t fame hungry, vain women that choose to live their lives in front of a camera, I doubt anyone would care how big or small they are during their pregnancies. Fame is a double edged sword. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

If Brittany, Lala and Stassi weren’t fame hungry, vain women that choose to live their lives in front of a camera, I doubt anyone would care how big or small they are during their pregnancies. Fame is a double edged sword. 

I disagree. People love judging people including pregnant women and their choices online and real life and I say this as someone who has chosen not to have children. The things strangers say about everything including their bodies and what they choose to eat or drink is gross. 

• Love 10
On 10/1/2020 at 10:27 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I agree with that.  "Look at me!!!!  And tell me how hot I am!  But nothing negative."  Yeah that isn't a thing.  Call attention to yourself, and expect only good things?

I do agree that pregnant women are picked apart often but that is because of ASSHOLES who have the baby and a tummy tuck and make sure to put their picture online 2 weeks after giving birth, talking about their bounce back body!  Disgusting.  And some people really do "bounce back" quickly, but most do not.  We shouldn't know or care about how fast your tummy got skinny again.  It's so gross.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, heatherchandler said:
On 10/1/2020 at 11:27 AM, Juliegirlj said:

I agree with that.  "Look at me!!!!  And tell me how hot I am!  But nothing negative."  Yeah that isn't a thing.  Call attention to yourself, and expect only good things?

Exactly!! I’ve cared for many pregnant women in my job, and had 4 kids of my own, and have never seen such vapid over- sharing of stories, posts, photos, etc. The amount of swag these Vander Bumpers have already accumulated for their spawn is crazy, and of course they display it all on social media so more companies send them more swag... 

When they put their lives on blast for all to see they must take the criticism with the praise. 

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Exactly!! I’ve cared for many pregnant women in my job, and had 4 kids of my own, and have never seen such vapid over- sharing of stories, posts, photos, etc. The amount of swag these Vander Bumpers have already accumulated for their spawn is crazy, and of course they display it all on social media so more companies send them more swag... 

When they put their lives on blast for all to see they must take the criticism with the praise. 

I hate all these people but to suggest that they are unusual about gushing/sharing about their pregnancies on SM is something is weird. As is the critiquing of every aspect of any photo posted. Every time Brittany posted a photo for the last two years that showed her in a less than flattering light there was talk she was pregnant. It’s not about heaping praise it’s about the way we talk about the bodies of women. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6

Uh oh.... I heard that VPR is on indefinite hiatus.  Does this mean the chucklefucks aren't gonna have a JOB???  Uh, Randall?? You have that fat checkbook, can you float me a mortgage payment or 10?? Said Jax, Brittney, Tom, Ariana, Tom, Katy, Kristen, Stassi, Beau, various cats, dogs, KIDS not born quite yet....

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Ok, enough with the marriag...errrrr, excuse me...enough with the WEDDING hashtags. "#jaxgotitwright #fromdarktoclark". Oh, you're all so COUPLES GOALLLLLLS (elongated the "l" since it always makes so much sense when people do that). These people are insufferable, and I wouldn't mind a permanent hiatus at this point. I also don't care to see more vapid assholes get a lucrative career by moving this premise to Vegas. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

While channel surfing, I recently noticed the two Toms (and Shemp and another from Southern Charm) watching and commenting on an old ep of the other guys' show. I'd rather see them watching their own show, but what the fuck happened to Flat Iron Tom? 😲

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, mic813 said:

So now Sheana is pregnant too.  She looks very happy.

Oh wonderful! I’m sure his kids in Australia—who he has not seen in 2 years—will be happy to know that their dad is “starting over” 

• Love 3

She's only 7 weeks? Aren't you supposed to wait until 12 weeks to announce because of complications of a miscarriage are more prevalent before 12 weeks and she has already miscarried once?  I guess there's really no rule, wtf do I know.  I hope it works out for her, she's wanted a baby for so long. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

She's only 7 weeks? Aren't you supposed to wait until 12 weeks to announce because of complications of a miscarriage are more prevalent before 12 weeks and she has already miscarried once?  I guess there's really no rule, wtf do I know.  I hope it works out for her, she's wanted a baby for so long. 

That’s the traditional way of thinking and a lot of people still do wait until 12 weeks. But there has been a big movement towards announcing earlier and if a miscarriage happens then talking openly about it. A lot of women feel isolated and alone when they hide their miscarriages and want to share the experience while they’re going through it or afterwards. They also think that being open about it could help others realize they’re not the only ones when it happens to them. A couple should do what is best for them. No one needs to share that experience and in that case waiting is a good idea because it minimizes the chance that they’ll have to share their story, but if a couple wants to tell people about the pregnancy earlier and doesn’t mind or wants to share if they have a miscarriage (as Scheana has already done) then that’s fine too. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Ubiquit0us said:

While channel surfing, I recently noticed the two Toms (and Shemp and another from Southern Charm) watching and commenting on an old ep of the other guys' show. I'd rather see them watching their own show, but what the fuck happened to Flat Iron Tom? 😲

Shemp!!!!  That’s the brother (?) of the Three Stooges!!  Which fits perfectly.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She's only 7 weeks? Aren't you supposed to wait until 12 weeks to announce because of complications of a miscarriage are more prevalent before 12 weeks and she has already miscarried once?

And waste five weeks of publicity? 😆

• LOL 5
  • Love 3