Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

They are, and it’s hilariously pathetic to see. For instance, Jax just posted an HGTV mug on his Instagram stories: like tell me you’re desperate to find a new TV gig without telling me you’re desperate to find a new TV gig. They’re basically the VR version of RHOC’s Gretchen and Slade, an equally icky and thirsty married couple still grasping at some semblance of the television checks/infamy they once enjoyed. ((let’s just pray that “Marriage Boot Camp” is cancelled or else you know we’ll eventually see Jax/Britney on there a’la Gretchen/Slade))

Omg they are the new version of Gretchen and Slade!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Is VPR coming back again this year? Lala was on WWHL tonight and although I wasn't paying close attention, I thought Andy mentioned it is coming back.

I believe it’s coming back, but with a new cast. Somehow the aging out and most of the couples being parents isn’t the image that LVP wants to project for her bars. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I believe it’s coming back, but with a new cast. Somehow the aging out and most of the couples being parents isn’t the image that LVP wants to project for her bars. 

I imagine it'll focus more on Tom Tom, since the two Toms remain childless (even though one is married) and perhaps the occasional foray into Vegas.  I think the focus on SUR is gone.  There's no SUR people left. 

I cannot imagine how Lala would fit into this at all, since I don't see her returning to the Hostess station anywhere.  Besides, if Emmett is the big shot he wants everyone to think he is, shouldn't he be getting those break-through roles for his BJ machine?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 4/28/2021 at 9:01 AM, greyflannel said:

Scheana named her daughter Summer Moon Honey Davies? Really??

Hmm... I thought she was going to name her daughter Madison Marie.  Well, that was when she was with Rob.  Remember Rob?  Yeah, Rob.  Him.  Rob.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
(edited)

Of course James waits til the cameras are back to propose. I saw a pic on ig and it was of them kissing after getting engaged with James with his phone out taking a picture of them kissing. It’s all such a joke lol. I already don’t know if I’m gonna watch so thinking about James proposing being a big focus makes me wanna watch even less. 

I don’t know if it is a focus of the season but seems convenient lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Marley said:

Of course James waits til the cameras are back to propose. I saw a pic on ig and it was of them kissing after getting engaged with James with his phone out taking a picture of them kissing. It’s all such a joke lol. I already don’t know if I’m gonna watch so thinking about Janes proposing being a big focus makes me wanna watch less. 

I don’t know if it is a focus of the season but seems convenient lol.

While I like these 2 more than the prego /  parent / married group.  I still see no Chem with them and I just don’t understand why all these people are rushing to get married????  It’s not like it was in my hey day where you should be married by 24 (2001).  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

While I like these 2 more than the prego /  parent / married group.  I still see no Chem with them and I just don’t understand why all these people are rushing to get married????  It’s not like it was in my hey day where you should be married by 24 (2001).  

Seriously, I wanna be happier for them, but this has starter marriage written all over it. They need to take a page out of Tom & Ariana’s book and really build a solid foundation and life together for themselves before they even contemplate the legalities of their situation.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 5/20/2021 at 11:24 PM, sandwoman said:

It's all motivated by the show. Now there'll be storylines of Raquel planning the wedding. James having a bachelor party

PLEASE tell me you misunderstood and these 2 boring fuckwad fame whores are NOT going to be on the new season of VPR.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

The Vanderpump babies featured on Page Six.

I have a kid so I'm not against children or anything... but man, somehow that photo is a little hilarious and depressing and makes me want to scream "Breeders!" 

Also, it's a personal pet peeve of mine when people refers to babies as having "boyfriends" or "girlfriends" So shut up, Brittany! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

The new season sounds shitty. I bet it’s gonna focus on James and Raquel a lot. And that’s blech. Just isn’t the same show I used to enjoy. 

The four with the kids act like they are the first ppl ever to have babies lol.

I mean I will check it out obv but I don’t have high hopes for the next season.

• Love 5
On 9/2/2021 at 2:36 AM, sandwoman said:

I have a kid so I'm not against children or anything... but man, somehow that photo is a little hilarious and depressing and makes me want to scream "Breeders!" 

Also, it's a personal pet peeve of mine when people refers to babies as having "boyfriends" or "girlfriends" So shut up, Brittany! 

Who knows, maybe their son will turn out to be gay or non-binary or something, which I'm sure would be Jax and Brittany's worst nightmare.  

• Love 7

Why does Scheana hang out with any of them? Well, maybe Brittany has been nice, but Lala and Stassi have always been awful to her. I wish she realized she'll never be part of the group. 

I used to despise Ariana when she first came around but at least she has never kissed their asses, she kisses her own, LOL.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 9/7/2021 at 11:20 AM, charliesan said:

Why does Scheana hang out with any of them? Well, maybe Brittany has been nice, but Lala and Stassi have always been awful to her. I wish she realized she'll never be part of the group. 

The only way that they would hang out with her is if Scheana suddenly came into a very large sum of money, or if they found out she was somehow related to, or knows a very famous or an influential person.  Either way, they want to have what she may be able to offer, not Scheana herself.  Actually, Mike (ex-husband) was the only person who liked her for her, not for what she could give him (which wasn't much).

• Love 3
On 9/2/2021 at 2:36 AM, sandwoman said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a pregnancy pact.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, AnnieBananie said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they had a pregnancy pact.

I’m with ya on wanting to scream “breeders!!!” at them, @sandwoman: I had the EXACT same thought. And didn’t Stassi once admit onscreen that they all wanted to have babies around the same time? Much like the whole pregnancy pact vibe, that just creeps me out. Actually, the mere idea of any of these chuckleheads being actual parents now creeps me out. None of them seem remotely mature or compassionate enough to be truly devoted parents. And just imagine having Jax and Brittany as parents…<<<shudder>>>

On 9/7/2021 at 2:36 AM, aussieinsydney said:
I used to despise Ariana when she first came around but at least she has never kissed their asses, she kisses her own, LOL.

Me too, I once *loathed* the smugly self-satisfied Amazing Ariana back in the day, but damned if she and Sandoval gradually became my favorite couple of them all!!((Ariana officially won me over after she laughed off Miami girl and then repeatedly made Stassi grovel for her friendship)) I genuinely enjoy her and Sandoval together and love their laidback vibe and fluid style—I wish them all the success in the world. I’d say the same for the Bubbas but I’ll probably always loathe that worthless beast Katie, so whatever.

Hell, I’ve even warmed up to James & Raquel and I NEVER thought that’d ever be a possibility. Scheana has probably grown the most over the course of this show, but I worry about her status with this Brock dude, especially now that he’s proven to love the glare of her limelight a little too much.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 5

Based on that video, Ariana has purchased a pair of cheekbones for herself - I'm not a fan.  I forget everything else I might have said because of laughing at Schwartz's face at the very end.  This was definitely a better promo video than the last one we saw, which hinted at way too much time spent on Schwartz and Katie at the fertility doctors 😴

• Love 2
On 5/11/2021 at 6:00 AM, Mindthinkr said:

On 5/11/2021 at 11:54 AM, Carolina Girl said:

I imagine it'll focus more on Tom Tom, since the two Toms remain childless (even though one is married) and perhaps the occasional foray into Vegas.  I think the focus on SUR is gone.  There's no SUR people left. 

I cannot imagine how Lala would fit into this at all, since I don't see her returning to the Hostess station anywhere.  Besides, if Emmett is the big shot he wants everyone to think he is, shouldn't he be getting those break-through roles for his BJ machine?

I thought the big names who were fired had to do with things they did or said on social media which got them in trouble, like accusing a black member of a crime?

This article says the show had to tread a fine line between keeping on toxic personalities who caused drama on the show which helped the ratings and trying to overlook certain racist behavior.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/jax-taylor-fired-vanderpump-rules-racist-1234691873/

I binged the first 2 or 3 seasons and then stopped because it seemed so way over the top and calculated to offend.  So I don't know about the cast from later seasons but some of these originals are the ones who propelled the show?

• Love 2
On 9/1/2021 at 4:12 PM, AnnieBananie said:

The Vanderpump babies featured on Page Six.

When I saw the headline, I thought it was referring to the people on the show, and how they are all babies.  Then I remembered that everyone had an actual baby.

Scheana’s baby is cute… and the rest of them, well, if I can’t say something nice, I’m trying to not say anything at all.  

On 9/8/2021 at 11:27 PM, Sun-Bun said:

Ariana officially won me over after she laughed off Miami girl

I liked that she laughed it off, but remembering that scene- the look on Sandoval’s face tells me that he absolutely knew who she was and that he was scared to death of what she would say.  He was terrified.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

So, how is this changing? More emphasis on Tom Tom? I don’t see how they can keep the premise that they’re all still servers at SUR. I don’t see any new people in the commercials.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I think it’s contrived BS to bring attention to Lala and her book tour, which started today.  

I didn’t realize that. The timing is very suspect in that case. She didn’t make The NY Times best seller list so this could be her way of drumming up business.  

• Love 7

I came to mention the LaLa vs Randall story because I thought it was some good karma! Now I have to think that they are still together and this is just some turd stirring to get attention.

Welp.  I kinda want to think old 53 year old Randall is chasing TWO CHICKS besides LaLa. 

And seriously; what does this twit actually have to say ?  Wait, is it a book with words or a book with pictures?  Maybe it's a COLORING BOOK!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I mean it could be for publicity but I also wouldn’t be surprised. Randall is obviously a partier and LaLa is only with him for money. She’s got that child support cheque locked in now. Didn’t he cheat on his ex wife?

Watch them all dump LaLa now tho. Especially Jax and Brittany. Jax keeps saying he’s a producer which is prob cause Randall so Jax wouldn’t give that up. They are prob shitty z list producer things but what else is Jax gonna do. Brittany will do whatever Jax says too.

Or it’s all for attention lol who knows.

Edited by Marley
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
On 10/19/2021 at 6:10 PM, Marley said:

I mean it could be for publicity but I also wouldn’t be surprised. Randall is obviously a partier and LaLa is only with him for money. She’s got that child support cheque locked in now. Didn’t he cheat on his ex wife?

Yes, with Lala.  LOL

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I saw a story where the Chinless Wonder went to court last May to get his child support reduced and disparaged the kids' mother in the process.  He was pleading poverty and claimed to be "almost broke."

He's been "affiliated" with a few notable movies, most notably "The Irishman" but he's always on a list of somethng like 20 - 25 other producers.  They probably put him in charge of "producing" the Starbucks orders every morning.

• LOL 10

The ratings for this season continue to slowly decline every episode. They’re at 550,000 which means they’ve lost almost 100,000 viewers since the season began. I will be shocked if Bravo renews this mess. The only way I could see them doing it is if they thought they could recapture the ratings glory of the early years by bringing some combination of Stassi/Beau, Jax/Brittany, and Kristen back. I hope they don’t attempt this but Bravo has zero morals so I could see it happening. 

• Love 4

So.... The above mentioned article about Randall requesting a child support payment decrease is interesting, isn't it?

Does this mean that Jax (his best assistant producer ever!) may have his job duties decreased as well??

HOW is Randall running out of $$$$??

• Love 7
3 hours ago, goofygirl said:

HOW is Randall running out of $$$$??

I bet his lifestyle was for show and he was probably subsisting on credit and whatever money he got from filming the show. He probably couldn't afford the kids from his first marriage, never mind the new spawn with hellbeast Lala.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, princelina said:

Wasn't he supplying "Lala" with PJs and Range Rovers?  And Gucci slides?  That's a lot of wasted money, if you can't afford it.

Yep. I bet he was getting occasional cash injections from movies he was working on, with which he could use to shower pricey trinkets on Lala. But I suspect not a consistent income flow - I think his Irishman producing credit was a fluke. He just strikes me as someone who would front a luxurious lifestyle for image, but the reality is probably a lot different. I get the same grifter vibe off of him as I do with PK. He seems way too dopey to me to be financially savvy. I don't know his background, so maybe he also has family money.

• Love 9