Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Looks like Jax and Brit are getting desperate for $$$ already. They are hawking everything and anything on their Insta stories. Baby anything, bottle warmers, diaper bags, etc..... makeup, and what ever else they can get sponsored. I hear you can make alot of money being an "influencer" so maybe this is going to be their new source. Beau does it, too. Anything for a buck!  

They literally have no other job skills, except for waiting tables and pouring drinks. How sad is that? Plus, they won't be influencers forever, as newer, hotter, younger things will come along and they will have sponsors throwing their shit at them left, right and centre, while these guys will be getting forgotten soon enough. Then what do you do when you're an aging, ex reality 'star' with absolutely no pull in the world of fame? What a horribly cold shiver up their collective spines that must be?!

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, aussieinsydney said:

They literally have no other job skills, except for waiting tables and pouring drinks. How sad is that? Plus, they won't be influencers forever, as newer, hotter, younger things will come along and they will have sponsors throwing their shit at them left, right and centre, while these guys will be getting forgotten soon enough. Then what do you do when you're an aging, ex reality 'star' with absolutely no pull in the world of fame? What a horribly cold shiver up their collective spines that must be?!

Neither of them are articulate enough or charming enough to have longevity.  Brittney may have had charm at one point early on, but that is long gone.  When I think of “influencers” that have staying power it’s the likes of Oprah, Joanna Gaines, Jenna Bush Hager, etc.  People who have taste and are kind (or at least come across as like able.  I don’t know any of these women personally lol).  

• Love 9
On 2/2/2021 at 7:38 PM, aussieinsydney said:

They literally have no other job skills, except for waiting tables and pouring drinks. 

Do they though? Considering that we've never seen Jax pour a drink correctly, including a glass of wine and a shot, and Brittany couldn't remember any of the names of the wines and has said "Would you like to try the share-cute-story board?" to customers, I'm going to say that those two don't even have basic table waiting and drink pouring skills.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 2/2/2021 at 7:38 PM, aussieinsydney said:

Then what do you do when you're an aging, ex reality 'star' with absolutely no pull in the world of fame? What a horribly cold shiver up their collective spines that must be?!

Move back toBrittney's beloved Kentucky, have 3 or 4 more kids and start cheating again while your wife sits home and gets fat on Hooters wings, fries and yes of course mawmaws beer cheese. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 2/2/2021 at 4:38 PM, aussieinsydney said:

They literally have no other job skills, except for waiting tables and pouring drinks

And even Jax acknowledged that shitty robot in Las Vegas made a better gin and tonic (a drink with literally two ingredients and a garnish) than he can! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Marley said:

Jax wrote a huge friendship dedication post to Randall on ig. Maybe it’s the bitch in me but it seems like Jax loves Randall because he’s got money and I think he’s giving him jobs lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL3D_Q-FcP_/?igshid=petx6pizgr97

Well it’s obviously why LaLa loves Randall, so why would Jax be any different? Throw in regular access to a PJ and designer gifts/dinners/access to A-list celebs and suddenly even *I* would be writing some public love notes to Randall! 

• LOL 8
On 3/3/2021 at 12:57 PM, Marley said:

Jax wrote a huge friendship dedication post to Randall on ig. Maybe it’s the bitch in me but it seems like Jax loves Randall because he’s got money and I think he’s giving him jobs lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL3D_Q-FcP_/?igshid=petx6pizgr97

That's the ONLY reason.  People like Jax don't consider people as individual human beings.  He just sees people as things he can use for his own gain.  My question is why someone like Randall who has money and actual connections in the entertainment business bother giving ANY of his time to a piece of shit like Jax.  It's not like Randall doesn't know what kind of shit Jax is.

• Love 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

That's the ONLY reason.  People like Jax don't consider people as individual human beings.  He just sees people as things he can use for his own gain.  My question is why someone like Randall who has money and actual connections in the entertainment business bother giving ANY of his time to a piece of shit like Jax.  It's not like Randall doesn't know what kind of shit Jax is.

I’m betting they're coke buddies lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

I'm guessing that maybe Jax gives even better BJ's than Lauren from Utah.

• LOL 13
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Wtf??  What’s happened here?  Is it just the lips?

57F81B84-E543-49E1-AB04-DB06D1529120.jpeg

I did have two girlfriends whose lips became twice the size when they were pregnant.  The term 'bee-stung' was an accurate one to describe them.  They were constantly asked if they've had their lips injected and why they would get them done while they were pregnant and got really sick and tired of being told not to inject their lips.  But this is Lala, so who knows.  I hope for her baby's sake that she didn't keep tinting her hair blonder and get her lips done.

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Lala had a baby, named her Ocean*

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9364249/LaLa-Kent-gives-BIRTH-welcomes-daughter-Ocean-Kent-Emmett-shares-intimate-snap-hospital.html

* That’s a bad name but I can’t laugh because my name is nature-y too.  

Ocean, amongst all of the other crazy celeb names I've heard lately, is relatively normal.  I guess that's just an indication of all the terrible names celebs give their babies.  I mean, Jason Lee named his son Pilot Inspektor and Shannyn Sossamon named her son Audio Science.  They are the wtf names.  I'm like, what, do you hate your kids or something???  I'm sure your name is lovely and very.  😊

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

Ocean, amongst all of the other crazy celeb names I've heard lately, is relatively normal.  I guess that's just an indication of all the terrible names celebs give their babies.  I mean, Jason Lee named his son Pilot Inspektor and Shannyn Sossamon named her son Audio Science.  They are the wtf names.  I'm like, what, do you hate your kids or something???  I'm sure your name is lovely and very.  😊

It’s so very.

Someone did once ask me if my parents hate me!  Most of the time people say, “oh how pretty” but sometimes people say “that’s different!” and I don’t know how to respond to that. 🤣

Ocean has a long road ahead of her.  

• Love 6

Not a fan of the name Ocean but prefer it to Hartford. Hartford makes me think of the insurance company first and the town in Connecticut second. Plus, it’s a very masculine sounding name to me so I don’t think it suits a girl. If Sheana names her daughter Summer, it will be my favorite baby name of all the Vanderpump Rules crowd (I’m assuming I’ll hate whatever name Jax and Brittany choose). I actually like the name Summer. I also like Autumn, June, and April so clearly I like season and month names. May and January are the only month/season names I don’t love but I don’t hate them either. 

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, glowbug said:

Not a fan of the name Ocean but prefer it to Hartford. Hartford makes me think of the insurance company first and the town in Connecticut second. Plus, it’s a very masculine sounding name to me so I don’t think it suits a girl.

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds named their DAUGHTER James.  I know that some names like Mason, Bailey, Alex, Riley, etc. can be both male and female names, but James is distinctively a boy's name.  Not Jamie, but James?  Really??

30 minutes ago, glowbug said:

If Sheana names her daughter Summer, it will be my favorite baby name of all the Vanderpump Rules crowd (I’m assuming I’ll hate whatever name Jax and Brittany choose). I actually like the name Summer. I also like Autumn, June, and April so clearly I like season and month names. May and January are the only month/season names I don’t love but I don’t hate them either. 

Summer is pretty and I think Brit and Jax will either name their kid something like Cassidy Duke or Austin Cash, or maybe they'll shock everyone with an actual proper boy's name like William or Oliver.  I never thought of January as a given name until I heard January Jones.  I've heard of August as a boy's name. Actually, Michael Weatherly's eldest is named August.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, SarahPrtr said:

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds named their DAUGHTER James.  I know that some names like Mason, Bailey, Alex, Riley, etc. can be both male and female names, but James is distinctively a boy's name.  Not Jamie, but James?  Really??

Summer is pretty and I think Brit and Jax will either name their kid something like Cassidy Duke or Austin Cash, or maybe they'll shock everyone with an actual proper boy's name like William or Oliver.  I never thought of January as a given name until I heard January Jones.  I've heard of August as a boy's name. Actually, Michael Weatherly's eldest is named August.

I forgot about August as a boy name. I also like that one. January is the most uncommon of the month/season names and I almost didn’t mention it but I know of two other Januaries besides January Jones so I decided to include it. 

I’m assuming Brittany and Jax will choose something very country, which I’m not a fan of. Jax is egotistical enough to go with Jason Jr. but since he doesn’t even call himself Jason, I figure he doesn't like the name enough to give it to his kid. I wouldn't be surprised if they use his dad's name as a first or middle name but I won’t be surprised if they don’t since his dad’s name is Ronald. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

I am thinking Jax will want to name his son or daughter "Randall" or at least ask him to be the child's godfather - just for future access to the PJ

😆😆😆😆

I think they might call their son 'Bear'.  It would not surprise me.

7 hours ago, glowbug said:

Jax is egotistical enough to go with Jason Jr. but since he doesn’t even call himself Jason, I figure he doesn't like the name enough to give it to his kid.

Whenever I hear of someone naming their child "(their name)-Junior",  it makes me think of Phoebe's brother Frank Jr. from Friends and how he named one of his sons "Frank Junior Junior."

There was an episode of Dilbert where one of the guys just became a father and was deciding on a name, so the other guy goes "Hey, ask Warren, he's good at this creative stuff.  He just named his kid" and someone asks "How is Warren Junior?" and Warren replies "She's fine, thanks for asking."

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, glowbug said:

Not a fan of the name Ocean but prefer it to Hartford. Hartford makes me think of the insurance company first and the town in Connecticut second. Plus, it’s a very masculine sounding name to me so I don’t think it suits a girl. If Sheana names her daughter Summer, it will be my favorite baby name of all the Vanderpump Rules crowd (I’m assuming I’ll hate whatever name Jax and Brittany choose). I actually like the name Summer. I also like Autumn, June, and April so clearly I like season and month names. May and January are the only month/season names I don’t love but I don’t hate them either. 

Some folks have figured out the various bébés names based on the Instagram names that have been taken. They figured out that Lala was naming her daughter Ocean. They are predicting Summer Marie Honey for Scheana's daughter and Cruz Cauchi for Jax and Brittany's son.

• Useful 4
On 3/16/2021 at 4:02 PM, geauxaway said:

Cruz always takes me right back to Santa Barbara.  Yes, I am that old.  

Yes, Cruz & Eden forever!! 
Speaking of the name Cruz though, I don’t think I’ve ever heard of anyone named Cruz beyond the Bravolebrity universe.
Meanwhile, trashbags like Brittany probably find it pretentious enough to be convinced that it’s a very classy name.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

No surprise at all about Jax's back tax issues! I did laugh that the article referred to his house as "a mansion". It's basically a really large tract house in the valley. I wonder if he and Brittany will try to dump the house and move to Kentucky. Maybe karma is finally catching up to this sociopath.

• Love 7

Why do all these reality stars not pay their taxes. Like it’s going to eventually catch up to you lol.

How come he had no problem buying a house too when he has owed on taxes since 2014? I guess I don’t know much about tax issues since I deal with my taxes every year like most normal adults lol.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Marley said:

Why do all these reality stars not pay their taxes. Like it’s going to eventually catch up to you lol.

How come he had no problem buying a house too when he has owed on taxes since 2014? I guess I don’t know much about tax issues since I deal with my taxes every year like most normal adults lol.

they didn’t file the lien until this March. 

What a crazy age we live in that Jax can tag a doctor's instagram to say thanks. Good luck to them and good luck to Cruz!

Also, I have no doubt Jax will be very passionate about being a Dad and make sure everyone knows from now on that he's a DAD... while Brittany does all the actual childcare.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, greyflannel said:

Scheana named her daughter Summer Moon Honey Davies? Really??

I am SMHD for SMHD......I couldn't help myself.

I kind of like Summer Moon.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, dosodog said:

I am SMHD for SMHD......I couldn't help myself.

I kind of like Summer Moon.  

At least the middle names are Moon Honey and not Honey Moon??

does Katie get along w/any of the girls who are left?

• LOL 3
17 hours ago, teapot said:

At least the middle names are Moon Honey and not Honey Moon??

does Katie get along w/any of the girls who are left?

I think Katie is still on decent terms with all of them.  They're not her best friends, like with her and Stassi, but I think she gets along pretty well with Lala, Scheana, and Ariana, at least.

I'm bad at linking stuff, but here was a little preview video Bravo put on Instagram of Katie, Schwartz, Lala, and Randall talking about pregnancy...

https://www.instagram.com/p/COO8NzBhgEd/?utm_source=ig_embed

Edited by Matteo
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Matteo said:

I think Katie is still on decent terms with all of them.  They're not her best friends, like with her and Stassi, but I think she gets along pretty well with Lala, Scheana, and Ariana, at least.

I'm bad at linking stuff, but here was a little preview video Bravo put on Instagram of Katie, Schwartz, Lala, and Randall talking about pregnancy...

https://www.instagram.com/p/COO8NzBhgEd/?utm_source=ig_embed

Ok I'll hang around any show I've watched for way too long, but one thing I'm not here for?  Katie and Schwartz going for fertility tests.  Just no. no. no no no.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, princelina said:

Ok I'll hang around any show I've watched for way too long, but one thing I'm not here for?  Katie and Schwartz going for fertility tests.  Just no. no. no no no.

You're more loyal than I - I had already removed it from my DVR - by the end of last season I was done with these clods.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I’m 99% I won’t be watching next season. I have no desire to see any of these clearly unfit-to-be-parents people procreate. I don’t think I can watch their foolery knowing they are responsible for innocent children. And if they’re not acting like fools then there is no reason to watch because that’s the entire premise of the show. 

• Love 2

Obviously, I don't know these people in real life so I can't judge their parenting abilities.  Or maybe I just won't speculate on social media.  On Instagram, for example, not calling each of these ladies Mother of the Year will have you threatened with death 😆 That being said, I'm concerned with Scheana's inability to not document herself every single second of the day doing duck lips in the camera.  I sincerely hope she can put her phone down and enjoy being in the moment with her new baby.  Her little girl deserves it.  I followed her in the past for about two seconds and had to turn it off because she apparently is so utterly mesmerized by her own reflection.  

• Love 6

Jax is still promoting the myth that leaving "Vanderpump Rules" was HIS decision:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jax-taylor-pump-rules-was-getting-too-scripted-during-season-8/

No way that clown and the Kentucky cornpone willingly walked away from an income of more than $500,000 a season.  Unless it was because they knew the government was coming to garnish 25% of each paycheck - but even then they aren't going to be getting anything close to that in the real world.

• Love 7

Lol yea right it was their idea. They are gonna fade away eventually. They can only make money off ig for so long. I guess Jax thinks he’s gonna get jobs from his buddy Randall lmao.

They are def trying to get their own show tho I bet.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Marley said:

They are def trying to get their own show tho I bet.

They are, and it’s hilariously pathetic to see. For instance, Jax just posted an HGTV mug on his Instagram stories: like tell me you’re desperate to find a new TV gig without telling me you’re desperate to find a new TV gig. They’re basically the VR version of RHOC’s Gretchen and Slade, an equally icky and thirsty married couple still grasping at some semblance of the television checks/infamy they once enjoyed. ((let’s just pray that “Marriage Boot Camp” is cancelled or else you know we’ll eventually see Jax/Britney on there a’la Gretchen/Slade))

• LOL 6