Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

Meh, the show is done. It had its funny, frilly run and we've all grown up.  Nobody cares about the offspring in their suburban settings.  It was a fun ride but we're done.

Covid changed many things.  It certainly changed my attitude about this stupid show..

• Love 9
13 hours ago, albarino said:

Meh, the show is done. It had its funny, frilly run and we've all grown up.  Nobody cares about the offspring in their suburban settings.  It was a fun ride but we're done.

Covid changed many things.  It certainly changed my attitude about this stupid show..

Amen to that. I have ZERO desire to see any of these overpaid/overrated chucklefucks attempting to be parents/functioning adults. We all started watching this show just to see LVP’s restaurant staff acting stupidly sloppy while barely getting by in shitty LA apartments, partying on cheesy beach vacays and cavorting in sleazy photo shoots/recording studios. 

Plus, I’m tired of seeing the likes of Jax Taylor, Katie/Bubba and Kentucky-Fried Britney consistently getting paid to do nothing.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 14

Okay, this is not actually about the SUR staff, but the actress in this movie looks like one of the cast members (I actually thought it was her).  I'll just put the link to the movie trailer here without mentioning which member, because you'll be able to see which one I'm talking about.  And now I can't unsee it.  But the actress is pretty and I enjoy corny Christmas movies, so I watched it.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

Okay, this is not actually about the SUR staff, but the actress in this movie looks like one of the cast members (I actually thought it was her).  I'll just put the link to the movie trailer here without mentioning which member, because you'll be able to see which one I'm talking about.  And now I can't unsee it.  But the actress is pretty and I enjoy corny Christmas movies, so I watched it.

Holy cow! It totally looks like James Kennedy's girlfriend! I think her name was Raquel? I'm already forgetting. Anyway, I wound up liking her in the end, and I hope James doesn't treat her poorly if they're still together.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

Holy cow! It totally looks like James Kennedy's girlfriend! I think her name was Raquel? I'm already forgetting. Anyway, I wound up liking her in the end, and I hope James doesn't treat her poorly if they're still together.

Yes! Raquel.  When I saw the thumbnail and the beginning of the trailer, I thought it was her and thought, "Well, at least she got a Christmas movie out of being on VR.", but it's a different actress.

• Love 4

Fucking finally! Those windows you heard rattling? That was a primal scream of triumph emanating from the Southern Hemoisphere. He's going to be so miserable, stuck at home with a woman he doesn't love and a baby he doesn't want. And now no job! Drag him to Kentucky, Brittany. Put him to work in the Beer Cheese factory. And once a week hook him up to those Clockwork Orange eye things and force him to watch Ariana and Sandoval in a TomTom spin off( if it happens). God, I'm unnaturally thrilled about this. The best part, aside from all the misery he's in store for, is the fact that he was blindsided. I'm sure he thought he'd dodged the sacking bullet because it's been so long since Stassi and Kristen.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

They are all probably banking on the fact that the ass kissing they have been doing with "Rand" will pay off. Maybe he will help them with a new show? Produce one for them? Write one for them? I doubt it, he has a reputation within the industry to uphold, you know. Lol. We all know that was the only reason all of them were so nice to him and to Lala. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

So is this show not returning?

Not sure why I'm asking. I don't really care but given that all the other Bravo franchises suck just as much as VPR I would probably watch a couple episodes if someone held a loaded gun to my head.

• LOL 5

I really want the show to continue if for no other reason than if it ends, that takes away Stassi and Kristen’s pain of being fired. If there’s no show they would have lost the gig regardless. But I want them to be missing out on it, and on their salaries, and I want them watching their friends still reaping all the benefits.  I’m mean like that

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

I'm all in on watching the Britteny/Jax relationship implode. I wish them well as parents but I still want to see the shit show that I know is coming. I'm a bit sadistic in that sense but it's Bravo's fault not mine! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 12/5/2020 at 6:40 PM, bichonblitz said:

On his IG all his fans are congratulating him on making the decision to "leave" and they hope he has a spinoff and looking forward to seeing what he and Brittney are going to do next. What a joke. 

No way that neanderthal and the cornpone queen get an spinoff.  If VPR comes back at ALL, my money says they focus on Vegas or TomTom and SUR is done; and even then, I just don't see there being enough "there" there to fill an hour.  These people really are singularly uninteresting at this point.  Shoot, I checked my DVR and where it was once FILLED with Bravo shows, the only one left now is RHONYC and after last season, that is hanging on by a thread.  

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

No way that neanderthal and the cornpone queen get an spinoff.  If VPR comes back at ALL, my money says they focus on Vegas or TomTom and SUR is done; and even then, I just don't see there being enough "there" there to fill an hour.  These people really are singularly uninteresting at this point.  Shoot, I checked my DVR and where it was once FILLED with Bravo shows, the only one left now is RHONYC and after last season, that is hanging on by a thread.  

I can see them reviving it around TomTom and SUR once things go back to normal. They can get a new staff and build it around rebuilding business. I'd like to see Sandoval succeed. He's a hard worker and has a good heart. Schwartz is a slacker and should thank God every day for bringing FI Tom into his life. Not a Katie fan, but I do like Ariana.

What WILL Jax and Brittany do for work? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
23 minutes ago, politichick said:

I can see them reviving it around TomTom and SUR once things go back to normal. They can get a new staff and build it around rebuilding business. I'd like to see Sandoval succeed. He's a hard worker and has a good heart. Schwartz is a slacker and should thank God every day for bringing FI Tom into his life. Not a Katie fan, but I do like Ariana.

What WILL Jax and Brittany do for work? 

I wonder if that job as social media manager/president/CEO of the Tampa Bay Lightning is still being offered to Jax??  🤣

• LOL 16
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

The only place currently saying that is Tamara Tattles and she is frequently wrong. 

I'm pretty sure she's wrong about the show being cancelled. If it were, why would the network, cast, and Andy try to cover it up because that's what they'd be doing. Andy recently did an interview where he talked about the show as though it hadn't been cancelled, saying they still had a good cast. Ariana and Tom claimed they didn't know Jax and Brittany were fired until they read it on some Hollywood gossip site. If they were all on a Zoom call where everyone, including the cast was notified of the cancellation as Tamra Tattles alleges, then Ariana and Tom would have already known. Charli also had that epic tweet in response to Jax being fired where she says she knows her role now and that's employed. Granted she could have been referring to her employment as a waitress at SUR but that's hardly a burn since Jax wouldn't care about that. And why would the network, if the show was cancelled, announce Jax and Brittany's exit rather than announce the show's cancellation? All signs point to the show not being cancelled. This doesn't mean it won't be cancelled before the next season if they can't make it work logistically with the pandemic. It also doesn't mean more cast members won't be let go before they start filming (if they do) as they figure out how they want to construct the show post-pandemic, with a huge time gap, and with two (potentially three) pregnancies and/or babies. 

• Love 2

Yeah I mean the elephant in the room is that show was supposed to revolve around waitstaff at restaurants and bars and there is legit no way of knowing when any of these establishments are going to reopen enough to allow filming given current restrictions in LA County.

• Love 4
On 12/6/2020 at 5:38 PM, bichonblitz said:

They could always sell mawmaw's beer cheese. 😝What ever happened to that big business venture? 

They must have found out that beer cheese is sold in almost every supermarket in the country 😄 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I heard  that Jax had been fired, not that the SHOW had been cancelled but what do I know???  I'm just HAPPY AS HELL this chucklefuck in particular, has been FIRED.  Just beauty! At it's finest!  I'm still banking on RAND paying everyone's mortgage! Cause he's just like THAT. RIght?

Guess old Jaxxie can go be a fireman now.  Whut? Can't get in the fire academy at 40?  Shit.

Kentucky Fried Cornpone can go back to Hooters?  Whut? Too fat? Shit.

I hate this for them. NOT.

• LOL 6
12 hours ago, Iris987 said:

https://jezebel.com/sad-former-reality-tv-star-rides-his-beer-kart-into-the-1845824615

And make sure to click on all the slides for a delicious collage of Jax trying to look devastated yet introspective.  While riding a beer kart.

What Cro-Magnon and Cornpone don't realize is that in 18 months, they'll be reduced to a Final Jeopardy answer that everyone will probably get wrong.  

• LOL 5

This show may not be "officially canceled," but let's be real, this show could easily go on even with the restaurants closed. Jersey Shore doesn't even film on the shore anymore; the Teen Moms on MTV are pushing 30 and Catfish is trucking along with episodes filmed entirely on zoom. Anyone here old enough to remember the Saved by the Bell episodes that took place at a beach club? These networks don't care about betraying a show's basic premise as long as they can make money and yet Bravo has made the curious decision to not start back production on this show. I think that tells you all you need to know...

• Love 8
4 hours ago, princelina said:

Haha!  To me the best part is the writing about him!  And Brittany's face on her slide 😄 

For me the best part is that he drove the car to a shopping center with his pregnant wife, got out the beer kart, started doing laps around the parking lot while posing for photos by the paparazzi that he obviously paid to be there, all the while leaving his pregnant wife in the car. Once he's taken enough he remembers she's there and goes and gets her an apology bottle of chocolate milk that was rancid, going by the expression on her face. That man is all love.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 12/19/2020 at 12:52 PM, itsadryheat said:

https://pagesix.com/2020/12/18/vanderpump-rules-stars-tom-sandoval-ariana-madix-sued-over-cocktail-book/

"The couple fired back by saying in a statement to E! News: “The allegations presented are false and frivolous. We will vigorously defend ourselves against these baseless claims.”

Did someone draw a mustache on FI Tom's picture with a marker and no one noticed?  🤔

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Stassi had her baby. Name: Hartford Charlie Rose Clark

https://www.thecut.com/2021/01/stassi-schroeders-baby-has-the-middle-name-charlie-rose.html

The Charlie and Rose parts of the name are to honor family, but it's an unfortunate combination. And Hartford... well. I don't like it. I guess they'll call her Hart for short? It's a lot of name. But I just heard of a kid in my kid's daycare named "Hollice" so anything goes I guess. Curious to see what other "creative" names the rest of the bunch will use.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 12/9/2020 at 2:07 AM, biakbiak said:

Yeah I mean the elephant in the room is that show was supposed to revolve around waitstaff at restaurants and bars and there is legit no way of knowing when any of these establishments are going to reopen enough to allow filming given current restrictions in LA County.

Well, the Real Hos were supposed to be housewives in cities, & many ended up: not being wives, not owning a home, and especially the case of Atlanta, not living in the city!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Looks like Jax and Brit are getting desperate for $$$ already. They are hawking everything and anything on their Insta stories. Baby anything, bottle warmers, diaper bags, etc..... makeup, and what ever else they can get sponsored. I hear you can make alot of money being an "influencer" so maybe this is going to be their new source. Beau does it, too. Anything for a buck!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3