Type keyword(s) to search

RHoBH in the Media

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Joyce Giraud is on evine selling Joyce Giraud Volumizing & Thickening Hair Mist! 

Yes! I saw her as I was flipping through the channels this morning. She is stunning and has incredibly beautiful hair, but I doubt her products would make my hair look likes hers, lol. I liked her, but don’t really feel I got a chance to know her during her time on the Ho-wives. Too bad, she seemed really nice, too nice maybe.

• Love 6

Denise Richards is joining the show because Charlie Sheen is down to his last few millions. Not to be morbid, but Charlie could be dead before she gets her next child support payment,

Denise better bring it! We don't want a repeat of Kim Fields (RHOA) hiding behind her kids so she doesn't have to put herself out there. Denise thinks that it is going to be fun. Yep. just like passing a kidney stone. 

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

Denise Richards is joining the show because Charlie Sheen is down to his last few millions. Not to be morbid, but Charlie could be dead before she gets her next child support payment,

Denise better bring it! We don't want a repeat of Kim Fields (RHOA) hiding behind her kids so she doesn't have to put herself out there. Denise thinks that it is going to be fun. Yep. just like passing a kidney stone. 

I think she'll be good. She's had her own reality show before, so she knows what to do. I'd also like to see some RH's besides Kyle actually parent.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

But noooooooooooooooooo we had to wind up with Erica and LisaR with their idiotic asshat ways. 

ITA. I was a big fan of Erika G. until she became Erika J. full time. She seemed so fake and insincere to me last season. 

• Love 17
On 8/5/2018 at 10:52 PM, Showthyme said:

No one wants to see Kelsey's crotch. He is just vile. 

Well,  this wife #4 wanted to see it. While he was still married to #3. Yuk...

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7

I was channel surfing just now and came upon Lisa Rinna selling her clothing line on QVC then down the dial, Paul Nassif is selling his skin care line!!  BH is taking over!!  

Edited by crgirl412
spelling
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Rinna is unwatchable when hawking her wares.  Ugh.

I'm used to her now so I think I would rather watch her than some other guests I've seen hawing on those channels.  I think she really is IRL how she is on RHoBH and these shows- very high energy and talking and laughing a lot. 

• Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:09 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Screenshot (187).png

hmm.  So Lisa Rinna and Denise Richard's husbands share an ex wife. (Nicolette Sheridan)

Odd that a six month marriage takes two years to settle a divorce.  Then remarrying a month later.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

hmm.  So Lisa Rinna and Denise Richard's husbands share an ex wife. (Nicolette Sheridan)

Oh, that’s too funny. That probably won’t be mentioned on the show though. Darn.

8 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Odd that a six month marriage takes two years to settle a divorce.  Then remarrying a month later.

Maybe odd for us normal folk, but Kim K was only married for what? 70 something days IIRC, and hers took forever to settle.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Oh, that’s too funny. That probably won’t be mentioned on the show though. Darn.

Maybe odd for us normal folk, but Kim K was only married for what? 70 something days IIRC, and hers took forever to settle.

I had to look it up but it appears in her “teen” years Nic also dated Jimmy Van Patten (relation to Vince).  Crazy small circle.  Maybe they could cast Nic next.  I wouldn’t complain, I’m a Knots Landing fan girl for life!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, AntAnn said:

I wouldn't put it past LvP to bring up.  Seems easier to bring up in conversation than Eileen's marriage beginning with infidelity.  Plus she can blame her British humor.  And I doubt she's thrilled with Richard's paycheck.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I just looked at the pics, and hot mess about sums it up.

I remember that jump suit on a bride from Say Yes To The Dress and she had a different over skirt.  You really have to be a type (to quote a relative of mine) to wear that.

Eh, whatever.

Are we giving the marriage 2 years?

• Love 3

Very slick if true about The Agency/Maurcio mansion story. So they have already moved out?! Damn.  I thought I heard they canceled her show. 

I noticed an article while I was in that blast link that their is an article about Denise owing Credit Cards big money. I like her well enough but I'm over actresses on this show. 

Hell Eileen quit and then lost her YR gig. Her story is standing still and rarely shown.  

• Love 2
On 8/14/2018 at 5:38 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

“I went through a lot and have been really private about a lot of thing$ and just in a really good place right now… and thought it would be fun, $o I thought why not?” Richard$, who wa$ previou$ly married to Charlie $heen, 52, $aid during an interview with Extra.

Haha!! That i$ $ome excellent $hade throwin' SuprSuprElevated! I love the Denise comment stating she thought it would be "fun" to join the cast!! Lol. Get real bitch....you joined the cast of RHOBH to get back in the spotlight. And I have no problem with that. But you better "bring it" and bring it ×10! 

• Love 9

Lisa R and Erika put out a tweet about what happened when they went to shoot this years promotional group shot. One lady didn’t show up. Lisa R made a comment about how they might just have to use a computer image to add her in. Anyone have any guesses or more information about who didn’t show? 

I think US Weekly covered the story but I can’t post links. 

• Love 2

I don't think its clear whether it was a refusal to take photos with the group or if it was a refusal to be shooting with Rinna/Erika in particular.

Either way it seems like LvP and Kyle  are the only ones with enough clout to try pulling that off.

If its Erika/Rinna, there is probably a scenario where its Teddi and her reasons are legitimate and related to Erika rage issues and Rinna/Erika are playing it off like someone is being a diva.

• Love 2
On 9/23/2018 at 5:23 AM, snarts said:

The article says Dorit posted a video lip syncing to “It Wasn’t Me” by Shaggy... that song is actually about LYING that it wasn’t you, right? I don’t know. I can see Dorit trying to pull off a diva move, but then again I can’t see her backing off from any kind of publicity.

I can see it being LVP. (Even though I like her.) I personally wouldn’t think Kyle, because she typically goes along with that kind of stuff.

Who knows, maybe it was Bambi?  

I can say with certainty that it looks like I’ll continue to be annoyed by Rinna and EJ. Hooray!

• Love 2

I don't understand why they do the group photos. The final product is always one where the women who were photographed separately are digitally placed in the same photo. So, what's the point of making them pose together in a group shot when they never use those photos?

• Love 4

The interesting thing there is that LvP is reportedly refusing to film with the others.

I don't think its actually any problem she was having with the other cast members.  Except that the other cast members are going to have a problem with her now.

I think LvP is pissed over Denise Richerd's paycheck for appearing on the show.

LvP is making a point that she feels the show needs her more than she needs it.  I suspect she is participating to the letter of what her contract requires and not one single interaction with the other HWs more than absolutely necessary.  This is exactly what I'd expect her to do if she felt disrespected by the producers.

• Love 9

If I was LVP, I wouldn't film, take pictures with Erica and Lisa R also.  They are always trying to take her down and this sounds like another attempt by them to do that.  

I saw Teddy on the Steve Harvey show. She looked great and was giving good advise in the panel discussion.

• Love 11
21 hours ago, ivygirl said:

The article says Dorit posted a video lip syncing to “It Wasn’t Me” by Shaggy... that song is actually about LYING that it wasn’t you, right? I don’t know. I can see Dorit trying to pull off a diva move, but then again I can’t see her backing off from any kind of publicity.

I can see it being LVP. (Even though I like her.) I personally wouldn’t think Kyle, because she typically goes along with that kind of stuff.

Who knows, maybe it was Bambi?  

I can say with certainty that it looks like I’ll continue to be annoyed by Rinna and EJ. Hooray!

I have trouble imagining that Dorit would think through her song choice that deeply, or even have listened to lyrics beyond the title/chorus. 

I just hope that if this is a real fight they clearly define what it's about on the show itself. This whole reality show thing about leaving ambiguity to generate debate is getting old, mostly because the debates now get so heated they're not all that fun. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This looks like pretty much the classic Bravo template - drama in the media in advance of a new season.  Orrr, these women have finally had enough of the Queen Lisa narrative.  I know I was done with it 5 years ago, but that's just me.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-cast-is-not-talking-to-lisa-vanderpump

Maybe someone finally yanked that Queen Lisa mask right off - could be popcorn-worthy!

• Love 7
12 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

If this is yet another season of everyone vs LVP, I'm out.

As soon as the Denise is joining the cast rumor broke out I figured Kyle would turn on LVP. Denise and Kyle are old pals and there’s nothing more that Kyle loves than dumping LVP when someone she knows better comes along.

• Love 13