Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E13: Coronapocalypse

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Well, see, here's the thing.  Nice Kootie does not bring in viewers.  People are watching this crap and eating it up.  He's already sold his soul (and that of his harem and the eleventy seven illegitimate children) to TLC.  The absolute worst of himself directly relates to increased ratings.  He needs the show, he needs the money.  There is nothing wrong with him other than greed and the need to keep the shitshow running.  And as long as people watch, he gets a paycheck.

I'm surprised he can even go out in public now without people egging him right in his pissed off head with gloves on and his stupid ass visor 

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 12/4/2022 at 10:44 PM, islandgal140 said:

I really hope the kids don't watch this mess. Kody crying about not being able to see one of Robyn's daughters for 10 days -  while she lives under the same roof with him - was a total gut punch coming from the dude who flippantly stated his underage daughter with chronic pain could get on a plane ALONE to get freakin' back surgery BY. HERSELF. in NJ.  Utterly disgusted and mind boggling. 

Did the tender age kids just go trick or treatin' at several doors (and cars) of their own home? 

You mean a knife to the kidneys?  

He’s a disgusting hypocrite.  

They mentioned the FOUR DOORS to their house that they used to trick or treat.  Halloween 2021 was normal, all kids were trick or treating all around the neighborhood.  It’s sick that they refuse to let the kids be normal and trick or treat with friends.  At this point, do they have any friends?  The kids have been stuck in that house with the family for years.

Oh and Robyn’s hospital death scare??  So she goes to the hospital and takes up a bed because she had covid for a week??  Kody thinks she is dying!  Then they do the tests and all tests show she’s FINE!  And she can go home.  But she’s still heavy breathing for the camera.  She’s actually insane.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 9
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

"Loyalty" is code for what exactly? Kody told Janelle eleventy billion times he needed her loyalty without ever defining what that meant!

And he never will define it. That was on purpose.

If he gives Janelle a definition, and she lives up to it, then she can rightfully call him on his refusal to recognize that she's abiding by the rules.

If he keeps the term ambiguous, and constantly changing based on his immature, narcissistic, self-absorbed whims, he keeps her guessing and constantly jumping to please him.

He is constantly in a position to punish her for her "disloyalty," and that's what he wants: carte blanche to mete out vengeance from on high.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

And he never will define it. That was on purpose.

If he gives Janelle a definition, and she lives up to it, then she can rightfully call him on his refusal to recognize that she's abiding by the rules.

If he keeps the term ambiguous, and constantly changing based on his immature, narcissistic, self-absorbed whims, he keeps her guessing and constantly jumping to please him.

He is constantly in a position to punish her for her "disloyalty," and that's what he wants: carte blanche to mete out vengeance from on high.

I totally agree but with one caveat. If Janelle's checking account has ANY money in it, Douchie wants it!

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Hanya2 said:

I love that Truely is a reader, and didn't bring pajamas, but did bring several books to read to pass the afternoon at Cody's. It looked like one of the books was The Maze Runner, which is a great level Young Adult science fiction book for her to be reading.

Sorry, I just jump for joy when I spot fellow readers who don't go anywhere without a book.

Me too.  I never go anywhere without reading material, and my daughter is the same way.

Truely is an old soul, and I have a soft spot for that girl.  Her sperm donor and his legal wife can just go fuck themselves.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Speaking of the Nanny, wasn't it widely reported (possibly inaccurately) that the Nanny brought Covid to Robyn's Nest?  Suddenly, it came from the school that the older girls attend, where "protoculs" were not observed. Could this be because thet don't want to acknowledge that they do indeed employ a Nanny and her husband?

Iirc, in S16, the nanny exposed them to Covid, but they all tested negative. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, procrasstinator said:

Or Janelle has an exit plan.  I am catching up on all the prior seasons and am currently watching season 14 when they moved to Flagstaff.  All during the Las Vegas years and during season 14 Christine is putting up a front even though she has already made up her mind to leave.  Janelle told Christine to make sure she got her finances in order before leaving, it stands to reason for me then that Janelle would do the same before she decided to leave. 

I don't know that Kody would want Janelle to leave.  It seems like Janelle has always been a huge financial contributor to the family money fund. 

Your comments made me wonder if Janelle pushing to get something built on CP, possibly to spur them on to pay off the lots, is to increase the value of the property, sell it, then leave. 

I think she's done, staying calm when he obfuscates, rages. She has always backed down to him, just not lately.

I see her totally calling them out in the TH. I can't wait to see her leave. Then? Will DABSARK turn on Meri, or leech her until she finally seeks refuge in the B&B?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

I'm surprised he can even go out in public now without people egging him right in his pissed off head with gloves on and his stupid ass visor 

Cue the moving vans. Kody is now being driven out of AZ by haters. Meri will put them up at Lizzie's while Robyn and Aurora fly ahead to CA to find a rental. Meri begs them to find a home near Disney.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 17

I seriously doubt Kody and Janelle have been intimate all these years. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they haven't been together since Savannah was born. Janelle seems to see their relationship a completely different way from how Kody sees it. I think she wants people to think it's been great in that way but I don't buy it.  They're like brother and sister. 

• Like 13
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

My explanation is that Logan can’t have a major life milestone without Robyn being late to it and Kody wasn’t allowed to wear a too short kilt or officiate this wedding, so he had to settle for being late so he could make a dramatic entrance and get the most attention possible, so those were the closest seats available when they arrived

There were empty seats in the second row of the groom’s side but Kody was probably offended that he wasn’t in the very front so they made a big show of sitting elsewhere. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I watched the episode. For a supposedly happy family, Robin's house seems filled with a ton of anxiety. Aurora and Brianna were far more emotional than the situation warranted, and I'm really curious who convinced them that mom might really die when the odds of her surviving were super high. Robyn never even landed on oxygen and the girls were still in tears during an interview clearly filmed after Robyn got better. I felt bad for them because someone clearly has them all worked up.

Taking my reply to Robyn’s thread…

18 hours ago, Granny58 said:  

To be honest, Sobbyn DID seem pretty bad.  Kody said she was passing out.  I guess that is reason enough to go to the hospital.  

I am pretty sure she was just falling asleep, not “passing out” or fainting.  I am a life-long insomniac and my FitBit told me I slept 13 hours in my third day of covid.  Excuse me, Covid 19!

• Like 6
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, magemaud said:

There were empty seats in the second row of the groom’s side but Kody was probably offended that he wasn’t in the very front so they made a big show of sitting elsewhere. 

I figured that Kody was quarantined to that row because nobody wanted to sit near him because Robyn and Kody are unvaccinated and, well, Kody kooties.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

I don’t begrudge Robyn going to the hospital to be checked out.  It’s best to be cautious They did appropriate tests and  sent her home.  I do begrudge her filming herself in the ER.  That was unnecessary.  
I begrudge Kody sitting in his truck dreaming up ways to get himself checked in as if it’s a hotel.  Hospitals are for sick people.   There were still a large number of really sick people with covid who needed the services- plus everyone there for everything else.  He didn’t appear to need any ER services, he just wanted to be close to Robyn.  I know many people who had to drop off their spouses at the ER during 2020 and 2021 who had to go home and wait for a call. It’s just how it was and they didn’t dream up reasons to get ‘checked in’. 
In addition, someone with covid did not need to be sitting in a truck for hours. That’s not good for them.  They needed to be resting at home. 

• Like 12
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Oh and Robyn’s hospital death scare??  So she goes to the hospital and takes up a bed because she had covid for a week??  Kody thinks she is dying!  Then they do the tests and all tests show she’s FINE!  And she can go home.  But she’s still heavy breathing for the camera.  She’s actually insane.

That made me sick.  "They're *pant* sending me *pant* home *pant*."  Give me a break.  How can she not know how ridiculous this makes her look (rhetorical question, of course)?  I love how Kody is able to tend to Robyn when she's *pant* sick, but can't be any part of his daughter's major surgery.  If he ever does get to his spiritual heaven planet or whatever the hell it is, he'll have a lot of explaining to do.

Edited by VioletNevermind
  • Like 4
  • Applause 9
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, b2H said:

I see that as a tell-all possibility.  If it isn’t, it should be,

If they play Kody Gabe's TH segment on the tell-all, he will say that it was Gabe's fault and that he had always planned on calling him to wish him a happy birthday but that he was trying to "gather INFORMATION  to help PROTECT the FAMILY against COVID!" He will never acknowledge that he forgot his kid's birthday. 

Hopefully, my random capitalization of words mirrored how Kody likes to randomly emphasize certain words.  

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I know many people who had to drop off their spouses at the ER during 2020 and 2021 who had to go home and wait for a call.

I took on a couple of shifts at the ER entrance where I worked during this time.  It was heartbreaking to have to send spouses home, but it was the rules.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Me too.  I never go anywhere without reading material, and my daughter is the same way.

Truely is an old soul, and I have a soft spot for that girl.  Her sperm donor and his legal wife can just go fuck themselves.

I'm the same way and have been for as long as I can remember. I never leave home without a novel of some type. I think I started doing that when I was around 8. When I saw Truley pull out her stack of books, I was immediately proud of her for being mature enough to think, "This is going to be a long, boring day. I'll just read." Hopefully somebody dragged that little pacifier sucking 6 year old off of her so she could enjoy a book. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, VioletNevermind said:

That made me sick.  "They're *pant* sending me *pant* home *pant*."  Give me a break.  How can she not know how ridiculous this makes her look (rhetorical question, of course)?  I love how Kody is able to tend to Robyn when she's *pant* sick, but can't be any part of his daughter's major surgery.  If he ever does get to his spiritual heaven planet or whatever the hell it is, he'll have a lot of explaining to do.

If one of my patients was having that much difficulty breathing, they’d have been on O2. I didn’t even see a nasal cannula on her, there was nothing. 

I don’t blame Robyn for getting checked out but, knowing Robyn as we do, I call BS on the “panting”. If I was that sick and unable to form a sentence without taking a breath (and have been), filming wouldn’t be a thing I’d be worried about. That was Robyn trying to get pity points. 

Agree about Kody. It’s like he doesn’t even care how hypocritical he’s being. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, geej said:

If Co-die doesn't want divorce on his record, he should not have formally divorced Meri.

Just thinking here.....but if Kody didn't want a divorce on his record, he should NEVER have gotten married, let alone 4 times. 🤮 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

Just thinking here.....but if Kody didn't want a divorce on his record, he should NEVER have gotten married, let alone 4 times. 🤮 

You're not wrong. Marriage is the leading cause of divorce...

• Wink 1
  • LOL 23

Two things that I found quite disturbing......in addition to the show itself. 

1.) Breanna is eerily similar in every way to her histrionic mother. She looks like her, has the same mannerisms, exact same expressions and when all else fails, she can sob !!

2.) During lunch with Jenelle and her sidepiece, there was a point in the conversation when she brought up something for discussion (big apologies, I don't recall the exact line or subject) and Kody had the audacity to push her remarks aside  saying something akin to "I'm going to eat while the food is hot". Ewwwwwwwwww, he is such an ass.

I always liked Jenelle for some reason, I guess because as a human (not a SW) she has a brain, intelligent (again, outside of her being a SW), and seems to have emotions. I definitely think she will be leaving this sorry ass family. She is pretty open about her feelings for Robin and her harem. I hope she moves to Utah with Christine and lives happily ever after. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Granny58 said:

I took on a couple of shifts at the ER entrance where I worked during this time.  It was heartbreaking to have to send spouses home, but it was the rules.  

Yup - Took my uncle to the ER and was told that if I entered the building to be with him I would be the ONLY person permitted to see him for the entirety of his stay, whether it was 3 hours or 3 weeks.  Daunting decision to make when you're in a panic.

I like the theory that Janelle has been plotting her escape. She looked genuinely hurt that Kody wasn't playing along with the "we're best friends if nothing else" story she was telling, but I think for years they DID have a good friendship.  Christine was needy, Meri was intense - he could go to Janelle's, fire up the xbox, eat pizza and snickers and relax.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 12/4/2022 at 11:44 PM, islandgal140 said:

There is just no bottom when it comes to Kody.

Poor Gabe. I was curious about the timing of that call. Did Kody just call to shoot the shit and talk about Covid or was it only in relation to Covid coming to Chez Robyn's and wanting to compare notes? It all sucks, but the latter sucks like a Dyson vacuum.  I really hope Janelle seeing her son's pain wakes her up and makes it the last straw for her. 

I really hope the kids don't watch this mess. Kody crying about not being able to see one of Robyn's daughters for 10 days -  while she lives under the same roof with him - was a total gut punch coming from the dude who flippantly stated his underage daughter with chronic pain could get on a plane ALONE to get freakin' back surgery BY. HERSELF. in NJ.  Utterly disgusted and mind boggling. 

I feel so bad for Gabe. There's obviously a lot of issues there besides the birthday call.

I never understood the whole thing about Kody not going to NJ for Yisabel's surgery. I mean it's not like he has a 9-5 job where he has to be at the popsicle factory every morning at nine.

I really really really hope Janelle leaves soon and she and Christine have their own show because I'm really starting to hate this show.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, procrasstinator said:

Loyalty is code for siding with him instead of Christine.  Kody no doubt feels betrayed that Janelle will not tolerate any Christine-bashing, also Janelle knew that Christine was planning to leave since Las Vegas and didn't inform him and it was Janelle who told Christine in Las Vegas to buy the house in Flagstaff because she needed to get her finances in order before she actually left Kody.  So I think Kody feels betrayed by Christine actually leaving and he also feels betrayed by what Janelle has done to help Christine.

I think its code for "Be nice to Robyn."   I am thinking back to when C put K on the spot about would they ever be intimate again and he told her is she was a "good sisterwife" which is VERY interesting in retrospect. He didn't say a good WIFE, he said SUSTERWIFE so I think it was code for "Be nice to Robyn."  And ALL this is interesting vis a vis the troubles they had years ago when Meri was terrible to Janelle.  Did K withhold sex from M back then?  If not, why not? Are the rules different now then they were for Meri then? 

there have been some moments lately where J and C have had facial expressions hen talking to K that seemed to me like genuine puzzlement, like "who is this guy?"  It really leads me to believe that R is the source of the dysfunction - she has created a monster and I do think the situation bay have gotten away from her.  I'd bet in her mind she doesn't understand why no one likes her - even though she is clearly unlikable, and having a shared husband putting everyone on blast is NOT going to make them like you more.  

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

I realize it's heresy here to defend Kody or criticize any of the original three wives, but I can't help but notice Christine and Janelle singing "I Am Woman" and declaring their independence while depending on the grown boys and Kody to do all the manual labor they require to move and live in the RV, respectively...

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Dibs said:

I realize it's heresy here to defend Kody or criticize any of the original three wives, but I can't help but notice Christine and Janelle singing "I Am Woman" and declaring their independence while depending on the grown boys and Kody to do all the manual labor they require to move and live in the RV, respectively...

I think of myself as very independent but I am still a weakling.  HA! 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, applewood said:

I feel so bad for Gabe. There's obviously a lot of issues there besides the birthday call.

That poor kid can't seem to catch a break.  In Vegas, he was co-captain of the wrestling team.  He was on track to get a college scholarship.  However, his parents made him defer his dreams, so that Dayton could realize his.  If the roles were reversed, Robyn would have thought Janelle and Kody out of their ever-loving minds; and I would agree.  Surely, there had to be a way for him to finish High School in Vegas.  And to think, Janelle is always referred to as "the smart one".  

• Like 1
  • Sad 11
  • Applause 1
On 12/5/2022 at 8:58 AM, JayDub1987 said:

I'm legitimately about to quit watching this show. My pure hatred for Kody can't be good for my mental health. I find myself genuinely hating this guy and his bitch of a good wife more and more every week. 

All of this. I don't think it's mentally healthy for me to be this invested in their lives and feel such seething rage and hatred for a man I don't know. The smirk he gave Janelle! I almost kicked my tv. Janelle, you're losing me. Don't let him treat you like this! React! I know it's about the money, but the opposite of love is indifference. And, the way he mistreats your children!

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Fig Newton said:

Kody had the audacity to push her remarks aside  saying something akin to "I'm going to eat while the food is hot". Ewwwwwwwwww, he is such an ass.

was that when she said he was her best friend and lover?

2 hours ago, MamaMax said:

Are the rules different now then they were for Meri then? 

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
19 minutes ago, HoneyBeach said:

I don't think it's mentally healthy for me to be this invested in their lives and feel such seething rage and hatred for a man I don't know.

Hey, same. If I need blood pressure meds, I'll share with you.

I seethed when he complained about Janelle living like a single woman, as if that's ever been a problem for him until now.

For decades, he liked that Janelle was independent. He liked that she asked little of him. He liked that she made her own decisions. He liked that she needed him less than the other wives.

He's only all up in his feels about her "disrespect" because he's reading shit online about his god given right to be the patriarch, which means Janelle is suddenly supposed to defer to him (i.e. dip herself in carbonite until he deigns to grace her doorstep). 

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
On 12/5/2022 at 3:55 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Did anyone else notice the tears in Kody's eyes as he described seeing Aurora, who had been isolating in the basement while everyone at her house was sick?

His love for Aurora makes me kind of... uncomfortable.

Also, Breanna "cries" just like her mother.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, SilverLake0315 said:

His love for Aurora makes me kind of... uncomfortable.

My wife said Sunday night that she expects Aurora to be his wife one day. We know these cult leaders practice all sorts of sexual immorality in the name of their faith getting their rocks off. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

I had said in an earlier post that I had not watched the episode yet as I was hesitating because I really do not want to witness any more of Asshat's abuse just like I no longer watch scenes with Angela and Michael in another TLC show. After having read the comments in this forum on the episode and after having watched the YouTube video below, I decided not to watch it. Frankly, I don't want to witness Asshat's abuse, Robyn's histrionics, Asshat's blubbering over one of Robyn's spawn living under his roof.  Their story simply does not interest me and he infuriated me.

This season has only been tolerable because of Christine and her story and Gabe is also a favorite.

I really do hope TLC cancels this  show and does one with Christine and Janelle if Janelle has indeed left. I would love to see what their new life looks like and I would love to see how Gabe's life turns out.

Edited by Kid
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, applewood said:

I never understood the whole thing about Kody not going to NJ for Yisabel's surgery. I mean it's not like he has a 9-5 job where he has to be at the popsicle factory every morning at nine.

In season 13 (which I just recently finished catching up on) the doctor is monitoring Ysabel's spine.   The plan is for Ysabel to do her painful exercises every day and so avoid surgery.  There is one episode where they are on their way to another doctor's appointment and Ysabel is telling Kody that she has been doing 80% of her exercises.  Kody is unimpressed and says If you do 80% of your school work that's a D a failing mark.  So Ysabel promises to do better.  In that same episode I believe Kody in a TH says that the thought of a piece of metal in Ysabel's spine offends him.  So it seems like Kody was against the idea of surgery from the start and that he blamed Ysabel for needing to have the surgery.  So maybe it was the ignorance of Kody's attitude toward the idea of Ysabel needing surgery that played a part in his callous decision to not be there for his daughter.  That seems to be Kody's pattern.  When things don't go his way he gets more and more ignorant.

• Like 4
  • Sad 8
2 hours ago, Dibs said:

I am a single mom and I financially support myself and my kids and pay all my bills and my mortgage. I consider myself to be independent, but that doesn't mean I do not ask for help from people - its hard to move things on my own sometimes or do certain home tasks and unlike Christine, I cannot use the snowblower. I do shovel though!! but my neighbors are very kind and helpful to me in helping me clear snow. (lol) 

I don't think asking for help can erase the idea that they are on their own - because they have been on their own for most of their marriage to Kody. And if it wasn't for Janelle doing the taxes, etc. the family would be in a big mess. In the dinner with Kody Janelle said she was forced to make decisions because he was not helping her or did not respond  to her. 

Kody demands "loyalty" (really meaning obedience) but he is not loyal to his wives nor does he respect them or their opinions.  

Edited by zamp33
added that I do shovel!
  • Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9
On 12/5/2022 at 10:36 AM, 65mickey said:

Either they didn't know any better or the groom's family didn't want to sit next to K&R and told them go over to the other side. 

I read somewhere, maybe Reddit, that it was "Assigned" seating.  Groom probably wanted his real parents, who raised him sitting up front.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, JayDub1987 said:

My wife said Sunday night that she expects Aurora to be his wife one day. We know these cult leaders practice all sorts of sexual immorality in the name of their faith getting their rocks off. 

Then he made a really really bad decision in adopting her, because I don't care what state you live in - that would end badly.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, JayDub1987 said:

I'm the same way and have been for as long as I can remember. I never leave home without a novel of some type. I think I started doing that when I was around 8. When I saw Truley pull out her stack of books, I was immediately proud of her for being mature enough to think, "This is going to be a long, boring day. I'll just read." Hopefully somebody dragged that little pacifier sucking 6 year old off of her so she could enjoy a book. 

And gave her Reading snacks.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, kassa said:

Then he made a really really bad decision in adopting her, because I don't care what state you live in - that would end badly.

Wouldn't shock me at all if he tried. Again, this man is a cult fanatic with a level of narcism that is rarely matched. I would love to see it end badly for him. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

Wouldn't shock me at all if he tried. Again, this man is a cult fanatic with a level of narcism that is rarely matched. I would love to see it end badly for him. 

There's a big IF here, was the adoption real???

• Like 15
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

There's a big IF here, was the adoption real???

I question that as well. I am sketchy with the timeline. Were Kody and Robyn married at that time? Not sure if that would matter anyway. Maybe he was granted guardianship w. Robyn? Maybe it was just a legal name change? 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
15 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I question that as well. I am sketchy with the timeline. Were Kody and Robyn married at that time? Not sure if that would matter anyway. Maybe he was granted guardianship w. Robyn? Maybe it was just a legal name change? 

The adoption story took place after he divorced Meri, and married Robyn.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Dibs said:

Quite honestly, Janelle looks more up to hauling firewood or toting water than Kody does. Have we ever seen him actually doing anything physical? He stands in a garage and talks about working out there.  He beats his doughy chest before he jumps into a pond of polluted mud. He flusters and mutters and yells as he circles the RV, complaining that it won't level and that it's Janelle's fault. He directs his youngest son to go into a giant dirt pit. He scolds his older sons while they obediently cut wood (or pile it? I don't remember). He's the IDEA GUY, people!

• Fire 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I don’t begrudge Robyn going to the hospital to be checked out.  It’s best to be cautious They did appropriate tests and  sent her home.  I do begrudge her filming herself in the ER.  That was unnecessary.  
I begrudge Kody sitting in his truck dreaming up ways to get himself checked in as if it’s a hotel.  Hospitals are for sick people.  

Filming herself in the ER really backfired on Robyn. It would have been far more dramatic if production had just shown the outside of the hospital and viewers were left wondering for themselves just how close to death she was.

Remember, according to Kody, hospitals are where you go to DIE! In reality, I think Kody is saying "hospitals are where you go to waste money!" and that's why you have to be on death's door to consider going. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I've been so disgusted with this last episode I have honestly been at a loss for words.   

Gabe, that poor, sweet, young man.  Stuck with a zipper-head father and an honestly wicked, untrustworthy step-mother, sister-mother, sister wife, whatever she is.  I ache for Gabe and his other siblings who outgrew their father at the age of four.  

Personally, I don't believe that anything involving more than one spouse is ever honored by God.  Certainly not the one I know. 

Every story involving multiple wives in the bible is a story outlining man's alienation from God when more than one wife is taken.  If anyone can show a positive outcome from any story talking about multiple wives, I'd like to read it. 

I don't believe God ever ordained polygamy.  It's a man-devised thing and we all know how men can and do resist learning any kind of lesson, whether it be one thought up by man or given by God, if it doesn't suit them.   I give the dipstick patriarch of the Brown family as a prime example of hard lessons remaining unlearned.   Talk about willful ignorance.  🙄

Old Joe Smith the human founder of this religion was wrong about so many things, it's little wonder the only treasure hunt where he claimed to have actually dug stuff up was pointed out by a spirit he didn't even bother to question.  We're supposed to try the spirits not submit to them just on a sudden manifestation. 

Oh well, to each their own, but my days of being led around by a man-made spiritual nose ring are long gone.    

I don't see much happiness in the Browns life and how they expect happiness in their future eternity is beyond me.   I'll bet his eternal planet is riddled with sulfuric volcanos.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3