Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E13: Coronapocalypse

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

On 12/5/2022 at 5:19 PM, RazzleberryPie said:

If it weren’t for the TV show putting them all in the public eye for now, I would bet money ROBYN would groom her daughter for this. The family tree is already a wreath, and although I have never picked up child predator vibes from Kody, ROBYN is all kinds of shady. 

One of the primary textbook actions that abusive partners do is isolate their prey from their family. Robyn did everything she could to separate Kody from everyone else and he’s too dumb and vain to realize it. Heck he prob even wanted it. But Robin is bat crap crazy and I would not put anything past her. 

She reminds me of a Stephen King character.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 3
16 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

I don't believe God ever ordained polygamy.  It's a man-devised thing and we all know how men can and do resist learning any kind of lesson, whether it be one thought up by man or given by God, if it doesn't suit them.   I give the dipstick patriarch of the Brown family as a prime example of hard lessons remaining unlearned.   Talk about willful ignorance.  🙄

I love this part of your post. I certainly don't claim to know everything about the Bible, and I probably don't attend church like I should. BUT, if my memory serves me right:

Abraham had two wives because him and the first wife decided to try to make what God had promised them happen on their own.

Jacob had multiple wives because of a business deal that went horribly wrong. 

David had multiple wives, but they were all in the name of building military man-made alliances.

Solomon had 700 (I think?) wives and 300 side pieces, and God said that it was his ultimate undoing. 

So no, I don't think God told any of these people to be a part of this sham of a "plural marriage." Kody has one wife (Robyn), an ex-wife (Meri), and 2 other ex-girlfriends who have kinda hung around like side pieces. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
On 12/4/2022 at 11:18 PM, Tuxcat said:

Not one single person (or producer) in that family has an unbiased, scientifically grounded perspective about this tragic public health crisis. If they don't stop using covid to build their storylines, I think I might scream.

Amen.

My god, Kotex is a whiner.  He proudly showed his thermometer reading of 98.9 or something--*that* isn't a fever, asshole.  Over a hundred before you can count it as a fever, at least around my house.

And all the talk about Rubbing's being hospitalized for covid--she was in the ER and they sent her home because she wasn't sick enough to be admitted.  I had covid and was in the hospital for five days and btw I never had a fever.

And I love Kotex's blaming their getting covid on one of those kids' bringing it home from school.  I want to hear him say, we took all those extreme precautions, and we still got it, while the other wives who were capricious about it, didn't get it.

I totally approve of social distancing and masks (I'm going to wear one for the rest of my life--long covid is no joke), but jeebus he was having them wash their mail long after Dr. Fauci said the virus was airborne and not much of a threat on surfaces.

And did he and Rubbing ever get a positive covid test?  She looked pretty sick, but unless she tested +, she could have had any number of things.  I think he was desperate to get covid, just so he could again be the victim.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 11
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

And did he and Rubbing ever get a positive covid test?  She looked pretty sick, but unless she tested +, she could have had any number of things.  I think he was desperate to get covid, just so he could again be the victim.

She-Ra may have had a positive test but I think the rest of the family were under the assumption they had covid as well.  So five more unreported covid cases.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Gabs66 said:

Annie Wilkes.

3 hours ago, Mothra said:

Amen.

My god, Kotex is a whiner.  He proudly showed his thermometer reading of 98.9 or something--*that* isn't a fever, asshole.  Over a hundred before you can count it as a fever, at least around my house.

And all the talk about Rubbing's being hospitalized for covid--she was in the ER and they sent her home because she wasn't sick enough to be admitted.  I had covid and was in the hospital for five days and btw I never had a fever.

And I love Kotex's blaming their getting covid on one of those kids' bringing it home from school.  I want to hear him say, we took all those extreme precautions, and we still got it, while the other wives who were capricious about it, didn't get it.

I totally approve of social distancing and masks (I'm going to wear one for the rest of my life--long covid is no joke), but jeebus he was having them wash their mail long after Dr. Fauci said the virus was airborne and not much of a threat on surfaces.

Victim or photo op.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Robyn really confused me. She sounded like she was having trouble breathing. I once got smoke inhalation and when I called 911 and tried to talk I could only say a word, maybe two at most, at a time like that. I literally did not have enough breath to get out more than that and it scared the crap outta me. The first thing paramedics did was put me on oxygen and I stayed that way for hours until I could speak again.  But Robyn didn't have any oxygen during her hospital scenes. I mean, it's right there, easy as pie to give to you. Was she faking? Was the hospital strangely inept?  It bugs.

Kody on the other hand never missed a breath in his speech. He could barely slow himself down to get the words out he was speaking so quickly.  Nothing wrong with your lungs, Mr. 99.8. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
50 minutes ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Robyn really confused me. She sounded like she was having trouble breathing. I once got smoke inhalation and when I called 911 and tried to talk I could only say a word, maybe two at most, at a time like that. I literally did not have enough breath to get out more than that and it scared the crap outta me. The first thing paramedics did was put me on oxygen and I stayed that way for hours until I could speak again.  But Robyn didn't have any oxygen during her hospital scenes. I mean, it's right there, easy as pie to give to you. Was she faking? Was the hospital strangely inept?  It SHE bugs.

Kody on the other hand never missed a breath in his speech. He could barely slow himself down to get the words out he was speaking so quickly.  Nothing wrong with your lungs, Mr. 99.8. 

He's such a stupid moron, crowing about his 99.8 degree 'fever'. Kody Brown has sub-par intelligence and is an idiot. It's amazing most of his non Sobyn kids seem fairly normal.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10
7 hours ago, Gabs66 said:

Of a stepford wife

For 2 years Cody blamed covid, now he blames the wives. He just wants Robin as a wife and the others as  hangers on. Gee and they're not happy about that, what a surprise.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Kody said Breanna had tested positive.  He and Robyn were tested at the same time but got negative results. 

Then he goes on to say that everyone else (except Aurora) totally had Covid because they had "symptoms" but Kody never says anyone else ever actually tested positive.  He sat in his car saying he should have admitted himself to the hospital (like he's talking about checking into the Hyatt) "because (he does) have it, no doubt about that ... " But he never said anyone aside from Breanna ever tested positive.  He was cleary just assuming they all had Covid. 

In the hospital scene, Robyn lists the tests she had done (EKG, chest X-ray, urinalysis) and claims the doctor said her "lungs sound like covid."   But I can't help but notice she never directly, specifically says she got tested for Covid and it was positive, either.  What she does say in a talking head filmed later was this:   "I was so relieved when all of my tests were coming back as like ... like yes you have covid, yes your lungs sound yucky, but you're okay." 

I don't know.  This may not be a popular opinion, but I'm not completely sure I buy what she is selling, quite frankly. I think if she got a flat-out positive Covid test she would be shouting it from the rooftops, not making the kind of mealy-mouthed statement she made in that talking head.  She seems to be conveniently blurring together what the doctor said about her lungs sounding "yucky" with a diagnosis of Covid and it makes me wonder if she is relying on what the doctor said or an actual medical test for this diagnosis that she actually had Covid.

I mean it's not like Robyn would lie about anything, right?  Ha.  She could easily have been working Kody and the cameras and anyone else she is inclined to manipulate just like she always does.  Covid is not sachrosanct to her! Nothing is. And nobody else was in the hospital to hear what the doctor really told her.  She can say anything she wants and who is to know if she is embellishing? 

Ayway.  If doubting her lands me a seat on the bus we're all waiting on to take us to hell, I'm okay because I will be in good company,  I just can't put anything past her.  Oh, sure, she might have been sick.  She did have a nice, deep cough, it's true.  But so did I for the last two weeks.  I also had five negative Covid tests.  I just had a chest cold which some cough medicine fixed right up.  I wonder if that's what they really told her at the hospital.  "You don't need oxygen and a bed in ICU, honey. You just need to stop by the Walgreens on the way home and grab some Robitussin!"  

My husband and I both had covid and neither one of us had the deep guttural cough. We were sick for about 7 weeks.

Just now, antfitz said:

My husband and I both had covid and neither one of us had the deep guttural cough. We were sick for about 7 weeks.

Yes  We were tested..

I STILL can't believe he didn't go for his daughter's surgery. Invasive surgery in the back is no small thing, and I think he broke her heart. HE is making the children feel distant from him.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Quite honestly, Janelle looks more up to hauling firewood or toting water than Kody does. Have we ever seen him actually doing anything physical? He stands in a garage and talks about working out there.  He beats his doughy chest before he jumps into a pond of polluted mud. He flusters and mutters and yells as he circles the RV, complaining that it won't level and that it's Janelle's fault. He directs his youngest son to go into a giant dirt pit. He scolds his older sons while they obediently cut wood (or pile it? I don't remember). He's the IDEA GUY, people!

I keep wondering how it was possible he even lived on a ranch. It’s constant work. Did he even do anything there? Staying in Janelle’s trailer with her shouldn’t have been a problem but he’s being a princess who doesn’t want to live in “discomfort” for one second. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9

I also caught Kody saying that Breanna tested positive for Covid but no one else did. I don't think that he said later on that they took a second test and they were all positive. I think they simply assumed that. I have 2 friends who started saying that they had Covid. When asked it they had a positive test they said no but they had all of the symptoms. 

Kody must think a lot of himself if he believes that he could admit himself to a hospital. Oh wait I forgot he had a temperature of 99.8. That would be  laughable if people weren't actually dying from Covid. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Wow, Koduche was really cold towards Janelle. I get the feeling after Christine leaving he is fed up trying to be a polygamist husband (too much work for him and he's a big, fat failure at it) and has decided he wants a monogamous relationship with Robyn only. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
On 12/5/2022 at 9:05 AM, magemaud said:

During the height of Covid, many towns had socially distanced "trunk or treat" activities (and still are continuing it today.) Their going to four doors of their OWN HOUSE was the lamest Halloween idea EVER! That might work with a three year old. 

Kody is already rewriting history by proclaiming that Robyn likes to make the holidays special for the kids when we all saw the effort Christine put into it over the years.  

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Pixilicious said:

Maybe we could ask Woody Allen 🤔

Soon Ye was adopted by Mia and her second husband, Andre Previn.

Kody wants to be number one in his wives’ life, but he has made it perfectly clear that Robyn is number one in his life.  It was as if he found more and more excuses to disconnect from the OG wives to the point of only feeling "safe" with Robyn.  Janelle asked him two questions and he didn’t respond to either.  The first was “Does he still want to live in polygamy?”  And the second was, “Would you be so defensive if it was me and not Robyn?” The producers seem to have Robyn’s number.  They made a point of asking her if she was the one who told Kody that she wanted Garrison and Gabe to apologize.  Of course, she denied it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Ayway.  If doubting her lands me a seat on the bus we're all waiting on to take us to hell, I'm okay because I will be in good company,  I just can't put anything past her.  Oh, sure, she might have been sick.  She did have a nice, deep cough, it's true.  But so did I for the last two weeks.  I also had five negative Covid tests.  I just had a chest cold which some cough medicine fixed right up.  I wonder if that's what they really told her at the hospital.  "You don't need oxygen and a bed in ICU, honey. You just need to stop by the Walgreens on the way home and grab some Robitussin!"  

Dont worry hon, there is plenty of room for you on the bus I rented. It includes snacks, drinks and videos, we'll take good care of you!

• Like 3
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

The first thing paramedics did was put me on oxygen and I stayed that way for hours until I could speak again.  But Robyn didn't have any oxygen during her hospital scenes. I mean, it's right there, easy as pie to give to you. Was she faking? Was the hospital strangely inept?  It bugs.

I noticed that Rubbing didn't have a nasal cannula feeding her oxygen, too.  I think that's just what EMTs and ER staff do, automatically, if you're having the slightest trouble breathing.  She did look like hell, but maybe that was partially due to lack of makeup.

Does anybody know for sure if any of them was vaccinated?

Kotex slid effortlessly from being the victim of Christine's perfidy to being the blameless victim ("we followed the protoculls!") of covid.  I think he may have the idea that the patriarch is never wrong, never at fault, even though his patriarchal wisdom was not enough to protect the loyal part of his family.  The *least* loyal, in fact, who flouted the protoculls and whose behavior (all that travel) probably would have made Dr. Fauci cringe, did not suffer at all from her wilfullness and disloyalty--she was rewarded!  She got everythink she wanted!  No wonder his wittle brain is all stwessed out.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Soon Ye was adopted by Mia and her second husband, Andre Previn.

Kody wants to be number one in his wives’ life, but he has made it perfectly clear that Robyn is number one in his life.  It was as if he found more and more excuses to disconnect from the OG wives to the point of only feeling "safe" with Robyn.  Janelle asked him two questions and he didn’t respond to either.  The first was “Does he still want to live in polygamy?”  And the second was, “Would you be so defensive if it was me and not Robyn?” The producers seem to have Robyn’s number.  They made a point of asking her if she was the one who told Kody that she wanted Garrison and Gabe to apologize.  Of course, she denied it. 

I didn't know that Woody Allen was just her stepfather...it's still pretty sick, but something that would be right up Kody's alley too 🤢

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Did they call an ambulance for Robyn? Please tell me that they did not have the gall to do this. On second thought if they called for EMS to come to the house I bet they would not have transported her to the hospital.  Kody didn't say what Robyn's temp. was. But Robyn  was milking it for all it was worth. 

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Kody must think a lot of himself if he believes that he could admit himself to a hospital. 

His actual words were that he was thinking about "checking in!"

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

Geez Louise,  Kootie has horrible table manners.  Working a lemon wedge with his fork til it cries "uncle", spitting ?seeds? into his bare hand and palming them onto a plate, and forking some sort of appetizer and shoveling half of it into his gaping mouth before returning the uneaten portion back to the platter.

Guess there is no time for proper table training in polygamy.  🤢🤮🥴

• Applause 2
  • LOL 16
3 hours ago, Mothra said:

Does anybody know for sure if any of them was vaccinated?

The only one who has admitted being vaccinated is Christine and her son, Paedon, said on TikTok that Kody wasn't. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

So we got to see Kotex "interacting" with Truely.  Truely was trying to get away to play with one of Rubbing's kids--I think--and Kotex had trouble letting her go.  Did he actually ask her if she wanted to go with him to work?

I guess this was in the previews for next week, and while I do feel sorry for Truely for having to go through this--and admire her for her ability to stick up for herself ("I'm not sure I want to spend the night")--it looks like it's going to be delicious viewing of Kotex's inability to have any kind of relationship with kids that are not Ofrubbing.

• Love 6
On 12/4/2022 at 8:49 PM, Adeejay said:

I am very disappointed in Janelle.  There’s more to being an independent woman than just handling your own affairs and doing things for yourself.  It also includes standing up for your kids and leaving men that do not treat them right.

And Janelle has got to realize Kody isn’t her best friend and nor does he even want her for a wife.  He showed her no respect and didn’t care one bit about her, he has no interest in pleural marriage or building on the property he insisted they purchase. I hope she doesn’t hang on like Meri.  

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Did they call an ambulance for Robyn? Please tell me that they did not have the gall to do this. On second thought if they called for EMS to come to the house I bet they would not have transported her to the hospital.  Kody didn't say what Robyn's temp. was. But Robyn  was milking it for all it was worth. 

I thought Kody drove her there in his giant pickup truck? Then he waited outside for hours...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Geez Louise,  Kootie has horrible table manners.  Working a lemon wedge with his fork til it cries "uncle", spitting ?seeds? into his bare hand and palming them onto a plate, and forking some sort of appetizer and shoveling half of it into his gaping mouth before returning the uneaten portion back to the platter.

It was very important that he ate before the food got cold! (Which was his excuse for not wanting to talk with Janelle) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Sad 4
On 12/7/2022 at 12:37 AM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Robyn really confused me. She sounded like she was having trouble breathing. I once got smoke inhalation and when I called 911 and tried to talk I could only say a word, maybe two at most, at a time like that. I literally did not have enough breath to get out more than that and it scared the crap outta me. The first thing paramedics did was put me on oxygen and I stayed that way for hours until I could speak again.  But Robyn didn't have any oxygen during her hospital scenes. I mean, it's right there, easy as pie to give to you. Was she faking? Was the hospital strangely inept?  It bugs.

I’m not denying that Robyn was sick, but she was being over-dramatic in this particular moment IMO. She would have been on O2 if she were struggling that much. Flagstaff ER may be small compared to Vegas ones, but they’re certainly not inept.

99.8. Right? Thats barely anything. Kody is off the rails and no longer hiding his true, hypocritical and verbally abusive self.

I hope Janelle truly sees it and leaves that jerk. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
On 12/6/2022 at 3:05 PM, procrasstinator said:

Kody in a TH says that the thought of a piece of metal in Ysabel's spine offends him.

I hope he never needs a knee or hip replacement.  

On 12/6/2022 at 7:17 PM, Claire Voyant said:

I've been so disgusted with this last episode I have honestly been at a loss for words.   

Gabe, that poor, sweet, young man.  Stuck with a zipper-head father and an honestly wicked, untrustworthy step-mother, sister-mother, sister wife, whatever she is.  I ache for Gabe and his other siblings who outgrew their father at the age of four.  

Personally, I don't believe that anything involving more than one spouse is ever honored by God.  Certainly not the one I know. 

Every story involving multiple wives in the bible is a story outlining man's alienation from God when more than one wife is taken.  If anyone can show a positive outcome from any story talking about multiple wives, I'd like to read it. 

I don't believe God ever ordained polygamy.  It's a man-devised thing and we all know how men can and do resist learning any kind of lesson, whether it be one thought up by man or given by God, if it doesn't suit them.   I give the dipstick patriarch of the Brown family as a prime example of hard lessons remaining unlearned.   Talk about willful ignorance.  🙄

Old Joe Smith the human founder of this religion was wrong about so many things, it's little wonder the only treasure hunt where he claimed to have actually dug stuff up was pointed out by a spirit he didn't even bother to question.  We're supposed to try the spirits not submit to them just on a sudden manifestation. 

Oh well, to each their own, but my days of being led around by a man-made spiritual nose ring are long gone.    

I don't see much happiness in the Browns life and how they expect happiness in their future eternity is beyond me.   I'll bet his eternal planet is riddled with sulfuric volcanos.  

Everything about your post I 100% agree with.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 12/7/2022 at 10:20 AM, 65mickey said:

Kody must think a lot of himself

In other news, water is wet. 

22 hours ago, Mothra said:

She did look like hell, but maybe that was partially due to lack of makeup.

I thought she looked better than usual...due to the lack of makeup. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Mothra said:

So we got to see Kotex "interacting" with Truely.  Truely was trying to get away to play with one of Rubbing's kids--I think--and Kotex had trouble letting her go.  Did he actually ask her if she wanted to go with him to work?

I'm curious what "work" he was referring to ... we've seen Truley shovelling snow. Was it winter time?  Was it summer and there were logs that needed peeling? Did he need her to count out ammo rounds for one of his gun shows?  

Maybe he needed help curling his hair?  ??    ?????

• Like 3
  • LOL 16
On 12/6/2022 at 12:05 PM, procrasstinator said:

In that same episode I believe Kody in a TH says that the thought of a piece of metal in Ysabel's spine offends him.  

That has to be one of the most dickish things he ever said. 

Ysabel is supposed to go on suffering with a condition that will only get worse because Kody doesn't like the idea she won't be physically perfect anymore with a hunk of metal in her back.  I guess her pain and the risk she is facing be damned  ... Daddy wants his little girl *pristine* 

That is how you treat a possession, not a person. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 6
33 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

That has to be one of the most dickish things he ever said. 

Ysabel is supposed to go on suffering with a condition that will only get worse because Kody doesn't like the idea she won't be physically perfect anymore with a hunk of metal in her back.  I guess her pain and the risk she is facing be damned  ... Daddy wants his little girl *pristine* 

That is how you treat a possession, not a person. 

And remember what a dick he was about her not having surgery--we figured no insurance--but kept taking her to this guy who claimed his (painful) bracing and the exercises he prescribed were making a difference in the curvature of her spine?

I wish Kotex had been introduced early on to a woman who had not had surgical treatment of her scoliosis in childhood.  If he despaired of Ysobel's perfection because of steel in her spine, I wonder what he would think of an older--say in her 30s--woman who had scoliosis but *no* steel in her spine.

image.png.d4d45a430b20d45eb41f08ab6178bc4b.png

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 12
  • Love 2

You know this is the time of year to sit back and reflect on the older episodes where it seemed like each week a different sister wife was sporting the Kody Cold Sore, those were the good old days weren't they? Considering Meri, Christine and certainly not Janelle (although she may claim different) haven't sported one since probably 2016.

Another thought I had was Kody being all mean and crazy, sure he can blame Christine, but how do know that he didn't catch some brain eating ameba in the pond drainage ditch? Thoughts to ponder on  

image.png.72ac292468f56efb5a8c25d4e889d1f5.png

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4
On 12/5/2022 at 9:34 PM, the-grey-lady said:

And he never will define it. That was on purpose.

If he gives Janelle a definition, and she lives up to it, then she can rightfully call him on his refusal to recognize that she's abiding by the rules.

If he keeps the term ambiguous, and constantly changing based on his immature, narcissistic, self-absorbed whims, he keeps her guessing and constantly jumping to please him.

He is constantly in a position to punish her for her "disloyalty," and that's what he wants: carte blanche to mete out vengeance from on high.

We all know what Cody means by loyalty! He means: do what I say when I say it.  I hope it wasn't stage because I felt so sorry for Janelle's son. I hope she leaves Cody.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Granny58 said:

In other news, water is wet. 

I thought she looked better than usual...due to the lack of makeup. 

And lack of those horrible eye brows she draws on her face!  They are just the strangest!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 12/5/2022 at 6:23 AM, TurtlePower said:

And the Asshole of the Year award goes to: KODY BROWN!

The hypocrisy of this man. All his COVID concerns which he was mean to everyone about and they still got it (the vaccine was available at that time, did these people even get it? I’d had two doses by spring 2021 and an additional in fall due to medical condition).

I believe Kody deserves a lifetime achievement award for his level of asshattery and douchiness!

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
On 12/6/2022 at 9:37 PM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

That’s what I was thinking also. You having difficulty breathing? You’d damn well have O2 in you nose. They also would start and IV to hydrate her if not to keep a vein open in case she had something else going on. So dramatic. They got it from the nanny I think.  In one breath he’s saying he fought it, it beat him down but he’s sick of it and the isolation and he’s not going to it anymore. Yeah so have you’re kids trick or treat at your own house. 
Kody was being chocked by his hoodie, I hate when that happens. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
11 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I'm curious what "work" he was referring to ... we've seen Truley shovelling snow. Was it winter time?  Was it summer and there were logs that needed peeling? Did he need her to count out ammo rounds for one of his gun shows?  

Maybe he needed help curling his hair?  ??    ?????

Or maybe he was going to see Janelle and be on camera, that’s his job! 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 12/6/2022 at 5:38 PM, KateHearts said:

Quite honestly, Janelle looks more up to hauling firewood or toting water than Kody does. Have we ever seen him actually doing anything physical? 

Of course he works!  That's why he parades around with those heavy-duty workin' man gloves on, and that snazzy visor to keep the blazing sun out of his eyes.  

He's all appearance, no substance.  And a jerk.

On 12/6/2022 at 7:32 PM, Gabs66 said:

I don't even know if Uncle Stevie could conceive of a character as devious and horrible as Robyn Brown.

On 12/7/2022 at 11:18 AM, JayDub1987 said:

You're a real piece of shit dad when your kids do better in life because of your absence. 

New title for the Kody Brown thread right here.

On 12/7/2022 at 5:20 PM, kassa said:

His actual words were that he was thinking about "checking in!"

Right, and upon doing so, a nurse would check his temp, say "oh my goodness, we are SO glad you're here!  You poor thing, you definitely have the Coronavirus Nineteen!" and whisk him to a private room via wheelchair, fluff his pillows so he's all comfy, and immediately call the triage team to assess his vitals because "99.8."  Oh, and fetch Robyn from wasting away in the ER to languish by his side.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 16
On 12/7/2022 at 11:30 PM, endure said:

And Janelle has got to realize Kody isn’t her best friend and nor does he even want her for a wife.  He showed her no respect and didn’t care one bit about her, he has no interest in pleural marriage or building on the property he insisted they purchase. I hope she doesn’t hang on like Meri.  

Kody is just straight up pissed that Christine left and not Jenelle. Try as he might he’s stuck with her and that makes Kody a very unhappy man. Why Jenelle is ok with it is just sad. 

And not for nothing, but I’m gonna need Christine to stop crowing about her new independent womanhood. You’re trying to convince everyone to celebrate you leaving this asshole as if you’ve been a prisoner for years. Literally millions of people have been telling you to get away, he’s not good person, he mistreats all of you. Yet you stayed. And had how many kids? And NOW, that you decided to leave you want the world to celebrate ? Girl please. Good for you and all, but just move on. You didn’t cure cancer. No gold medals for you. 

Edited by hottesthw
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Right, and upon doing so, a nurse would check his temp, say "oh my goodness, we are SO glad you're here!  You poor thing, you definitely have the Coronavirus Nineteen!" and whisk him to a private room via wheelchair, fluff his pillows so he's all comfy, and immediately call the triage team to assess his vitals because "99.8."  Oh, and fetch Robyn from wasting away in the ER to languish by his side

Actually, the first step at “check in” would be to produce his insurance card and sign all kinds of paperwork about financial liability 

• Like 3
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2