Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E13: Coronapocalypse

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh Gabe. I wanted to reach through the screen and hug him. Kody just can't get out of his own way. I hope for Gabe's sake they have come to a place of understanding, if not more. Not that Kody deserves it, but Gabe loves (loved?) his dad.

I can't with the covid stuff - the drama, the blame, the twisted thinking - nope.

Janelle is leaving me curious. I honestly don't know if she stays or leaves. And Meri - is she now a wife again? Is Kody going to start hanging out with her alone? Or is she still not safe?

What's crazy is that Kody has any wife at all, never mind 2.5 wives.

Ladies, if you read here, he's not worth fighting for.

Robyn has been saying all season that Kody and Christine should have tried to work it out.  Kody should have slept on the couch, they should have talked more, tried more, blah, blah, blah.  Interesting that Robyn and Meri had once been very tight, Robyn even offered to carry a child for Meri.  Why hasn’t she prompted Kody to work on his relationship with Meri?  He wants nothing to do with her.  But based on what Robyn is preaching, why is it a different story for Meri.  Maybe because they know Meri is never going to leave.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

One thing that continuously bothers me: Janelle was team big house. She was willing to live with that wretched Meri, cohabitate with Kodouche and his lovely bride Sobbyn, and her buddy Christine. Why does she not mention that as a sign of her dedication to him?? And he needs to man up and say "we didn't have a functional, normal marriage because we weren't having tons of sex?" That's what I am reading between the lines....

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Did I hear correctly that during one of her talking heads Janelle referred to Kody as her lover?

Yep you did, but I don't recall if it was past or present tense.

Dear Kody, my husband and I sometimes disagree.  We sometimes get cranky with each other.  We are, however, "loyal" to each other.   I don't think you know what that word means.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

Man, I hope Gabe gets paid for every time he appears on the show. Because the only time he is on anymore is to discuss what a dick his dad is. 

And i don't think Kody's "protoculls" were to protect the rest of the family. He was scared for himself, he was afraid of getting sick. Also, I bet Aurora will be the favorite daughter from now on because she never got Covid.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Does anyone remember offhand where Janelle spends Christmas last year? Please tell me she did not go to Robyn's. Yeah, Kody instead of Janelle spending holidays with her kids, she would rather spend them with Robyn's kids at Robyn's house. Sure.

While I don't remember...I do have Instagram 😁

Scanning back thru Janelle's posts she was in NC at Maddie's for Thanksgiving and posted that "most" of her kids were in Flagstaff for Christmas. The pic was of the 5 kids (missing Maddie) and it was taken at Garrison's house.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, MamaGee said:

One thing that continuously bothers me: Janelle was team big house. She was willing to live with that wretched Meri, cohabitate with Kodouche and his lovely bride Sobbyn, and her buddy Christine. Why does she not mention that as a sign of her dedication to him?? And he needs to man up and say "we didn't have a functional, normal marriage because we weren't having tons of sex?" That's what I am reading between the lines....

Janelle has said how hard AZ was for her. She felt super lonely. I think she wanted the Big House so she wouldn't be so isolated as Kody was her only buddy at that time.

I don't think Kody is looking for sex from Janelle. I think he was fine with her independence until now. Now he fears her independence is her ticket to get out. Kody is walking this fine line of wanting Janelle to say she'll stay and of wanting to be the one who kicks her out if she leaves. In other words, per usual, Kody doesn't know if he's coming or going. Or in this instance, he doesn't know if Janelle is coming or going. But sure as shit, if she's leaving, he wants it to be his doing.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Are we just ignoring Robyn’s “Cleopatra” costume? Also, I’ll bet my imaginary Coyote Pass lot than Robyn and Kody think Cleopatra and King Tut were married.

Well. King Tut was "the boy king"...

• Wink 1
  • LOL 11
14 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Janelle has said how hard AZ was for her. She felt super lonely. I think she wanted the Big House so she wouldn't be so isolated as Kody was her only buddy at that time.

I don't think Kody is looking for sex from Janelle. I think he was fine with her independence until now. Now he fears her independence is her ticket to get out. Kody is walking this fine line of wanting Janelle to say she'll stay and of wanting to be the one who kicks her out if she leaves. In other words, per unusual, Kody doesn't know if he's coming or going. Or in this instance, he doesn't know if Janelle is coming or going. But sure as shit, if she's leaving, he wants it to be his doing.

His doing would be to bully her to leave him, but leave her contributions to CP.

• Sad 1
  • Love 3

This episode was infuriating for many reasons. I’m finding myself hating Robyn and Kody more each week. 

Not sure if it was evil stepsister Anastasia or Drucilla doing that fake crying and apologizing just like Robyn. Her girls are learning how to manipulate from the best. 

I like Janelle. I always have. But if she stays when Kody treats her kids like this I will also wash my hands of her. This is untenable. No man, not even my “best friend” would treat me or my children like Kody has and have me sticking around and forking over my money. 

Robyn’s house is full of crap and so are she and Kody. They deserve each other. 

Probably kinda morbid but if Robyn had died what would Kody have done. Christine’s gone. Who would have raised the tender aged children? 🙄

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

Probably kinda morbid but if Robyn had died what would Kody have done. Christine’s gone. Who would have raised the tender aged children? 🙄

We would have finally figured out what the Nanny does! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 2

Since Janelle is not pumping any more funds into the monarchy and has the audacity to ask for her turn at an estate, she doesn't have any use for King Koduche and he reminds her their marriage/partnership/friendship is a sham and she can take her sons and leave the kingdom.

Please. Leave. Janelle.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, VioletNevermind said:

Right you are- thank you.  It’s fixed.  I’m terrible with names on a good day and these people have too many kids, lol. 

I’m just grateful they didn’t go the all kids have names with 1 letter !

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
33 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I don't think Kody is looking for sex from Janelle. I think he was fine with her independence until now. Now he fears her independence is her ticket to get out. Kody is walking this fine line of wanting Janelle to say she'll stay and of wanting to be the one who kicks her out if she leaves. In other words, per unusual, Kody doesn't know if he's coming or going. Or in this instance, he doesn't know if Janelle is coming or going. But sure as shit, if she's leaving, he wants it to be his doing.

I think Kody is fine with Janelle's emotional independence, but he expects her deference and service to the "family" aka what he wants. And like a lot of people, in Kody's immature brain, supporting Christine is "taking sides" and that makes her disloyal to HIM. Kody doesnt seem to understand that both Kody and Christine are GROWN people, it's not about "sides". Someone can want a family relationship with both Kody and Christine, yeah the may have options about things (because opinions are like belly buttons), but this is not about "sides". 

You'll see this a lot more with parents towards older kids in a divorce (most people know better than to do it to little kids). People may feel that their kid should be on "their side", and not show their other parent xyz amount of time, attention and affection because they are hurt and wronged (which might be valid) but thats not OKAY to put on other family members. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

As people have said, Robyn and Kody get more unlikeable every week.

I don't know if they realize how bad they look in the eyes of the public and don't care, or if they are truly delusional and think that the public agrees with them and thinks they're the good guys.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable with 90% of America hating me. I don't even know how Robyn's kids go to school when their parents are so hated. I wonder if after seeing this season, and the backlash that they are getting, Robyn and Kody will insist on a better edit from the producers.

Producers are showing them as they are. They are not covering for them at all. If they start seeming like decent people next season, we'll know that they pushed back on production and got their way.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Are we just ignoring Robyn’s “Cleopatra” costume? Also, I’ll bet my imaginary Coyote Pass lot than Robyn and Kody think Cleopatra and King Tut were married.

I’m trying to make myself believe I didn’t see that 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 12
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

As messed up mentally as Kody seems lately, it wouldn’t surprise me if Kody did call to wish Gabe a happy birthday, but got distracted talking about Covid and forgot.  

From this day on he will conveniently blame ”Covid Brain” for EVERYTHING that he screws up 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Unless, Kody is faking a lot of his bizarre behavior, I wonder if he might have something wrong….I mean really wrong.  Like maybe he needs a full neurological work up.  When he was debating over going into the ER….I thought it might have been a good idea. , but not for covid. There are some neurological disorders that cause people to lose it, like he’s been doing. Even a vitamin deficiency can cause cognition issues.  He might have been annoying before, but this is to a whole other level. Plus, Janelle talked about things she told him, yet he has no memory if it. Plus,  forgetting birthdays, forgetting kids ages, mixing up what he’s said before and to whom, emotional outbursts, depression, etc…….it should be checked out.  

Not to mention that he sells GUNS 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Maire said:

When I’ve had friends or family with COVID I made them meals or dropped off groceries. They just wring their hands like what can I do? They don’t do the most basic things to help each other.

In her mercifully brief appearance last night, Meri claimed that she WANTED to help but couldn’t do anything. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6

"Loyalty" is code for what exactly? 

Blind obedience. That is what he's after and that's why he thinks he and Janelle no longer have a "functioning marriage." He wants and expects his wives to do as he says, when he says it. Robyn does (or he thinks she does - I think she is really good at manipulating him into thinking her ideas are his ideas) so she is the 100 percent "loyal" wife.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Poor Gabe - my heart broke for him. And then to see Kody talking about how he was in tear seeing Aurora after 10 days (in the same house mind you) was infuriating.

I know forgetting birthdays happen, but if you remember Kody said in an earlier season they always made a point to celebrate birthdays and make the kids feel special because there were so many of them. Or something to that effect. And I know Gabe is 20 but he really has endured so much from Kody. First, he seemed to have a genuinely close relationship that disappeared in favor of Kody spending time with Robyn, he was the one on track for a scholarship in Vegas and was forced to leave, Kody did not even know he was graduating a year early from high school cramming it all in in the summer, when Janelle's family had covid do you think Kody bothered calling them or bringing anything to them or show any concern?, and then the stripping logs conversation where Gabe was trying to reach out and make a connection and start over, and Kody just says lets go and drives off. So I think Gabe really wants a relationship with Kody and then to have Kody call - on his birthday - and then not mention his birthday must have been the straw the broke the camels back - that broke him. I don't think it was just missing saying Happy Birthday but that was the catalyst that made Gabe realize he has no relationship with his dad.

Oh and one random thought -the way Ari tackled Truely and was holding on to her when Truely came in to the house, I can imagine it was similar to her behavior on the first day of school with the girl the teacher called home about. Poor Sol and Ari - those kids are in desperate  need of socialization outside of that house - Robyn and Kody are not doing those children any favors. They are so walled off from the rest of the world - I mean they could not even go to a neighborhood to trick or treat - or drive by Meri's to trick or treat there. It is so sad.  I hope their school does things to help Ari.  - I know in our system counselors have lunch bunches with students who have difficulty socializing or actual socialization classes. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I think it's more specific than that. I think Kody wants Janelle to turn on Christine, Garrison and Gabe. I think he's after punishing anyone who has stood up to him, and those three people in particular. And I think he specifically wants to isolate Christine from all family members as punishment for leaving.

I agree. Kody wants the people he doesnt like socially ostracized and "punished', removed from the love of the family. Kody is a petulant child "If you love me, you hate them." No Kody it doesnt work that way. I have never understood this mindset at all. Especially since Garrison and Gabe are Janelle's own children, and Christine helped raise those children! She's not some chick you met last year Kody.

• Like 2
  • Applause 10
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, zamp33 said:

I mean they could not even go to a neighborhood to trick or treat

During the height of Covid, many towns had socially distanced "trunk or treat" activities (and still are continuing it today.) Their going to four doors of their OWN HOUSE was the lamest Halloween idea EVER! That might work with a three year old. They're going to miss Christine's holiday creativity! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Fall of 2021 people had worked out socially distanced Halloween.  In our area a lot of people set up tables in their yards or driveways to hand out candy or put bowls of candy on stepping stones or tables and stood in their garages yelling Happy Halloween.  Many other people were comfortable handing out candy themselves on their porches.  

Kody simply wanted to be stupid.  He apparently didn't get vaccinated, got COVID, and still didn't understand how it was transmitted.  He let the kids go to school where they could be (and one was) exposed all day, but couldn't allow outdoor trick or treating.  ::smh::  He's truly dumb.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 12
  • Love 2

Dear Kody, my husband and I sometimes disagree.  We sometimes get cranky with each other.  We are, however, "loyal" to each other.   I don't think you know what that word means.  

Currently rewatching for clarity (I spent too much time looking at our comments during the live show LOL).  As others have said, yikes on the amount of crap in Sobbyn's house.  I would go insane.  Shovel it all out.  Next, Kody at lunch with Janelle, he states right off the bat that he's in a bad place mentally.  OK, so you know that.  Therefore, make an effort to be frikin' pleasant!  Not be a toddler who lets his emotions rule his world.  Third, he says he's not going to get together with family over Thanksgiving and put on a happy face and pretend like nothing's wrong.  Um...welcome to the rest of civilization.  That's what ya do.  He wants to get it sorted out first.  Such as when Gabe wanted to have a heart to heart out at CP.  Oh, never mind.  Or Christine over 25 years.  Hmmm, I sense a pattern here.  

Going back to continue rewatching.  

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

Kody:  Maybe Garrison should reach out to me and make amends 

definition of amends:  Recompense for grievance or injury

Also Kody:  His boys don't need to apologize or grovel.

Again, Kody, I don't think you know the meaning of the word.  

Sobbyn:  "there was challenges."

AARRGGHHH.  

I hear and see this so much in various places anymore.  Is grammar no longer taught?  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

I have not yet watch this episode because I have been delaying it. I guess I'm a sick of watching Asshat abuse his "wives" and his kids as I am of watching Angela abuse Michael.   (Why don't they get Angela and Asshat together - they deserve each other!)  

Now Janelle and her kids seem to have the privilege of being the target of his abuse, neglect and contempt.  I didn't have kids because I didn't want kids however, I have to say that if I had had a son and he was like Gabe, I would have been quite pleased.

Hopefully,  Janelle has gotten out by now.

Edited by Kid
  • Like 2
  • Love 10

I do think he was alright with Truely though.  The remark about her doing chores with him was clearly a joke.  She is evidently uncomfortable around him, but he took a stab at it. 

In all seriousness, I think Kody is having a midlife, existential crisis.  The relationships aren't necessarily unraveling; he is. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Not only could the kids not go to a neighborhood to trick or treat, they couldn't be driven to Meri’s or Janelle’s places either.   I believe Janelle was still at CP until November.  What harm would it have done to go to those two places and accept candy left outside ?   None of them would have been contagious at that point. 
My thoughts are that Janelle had had enough of him after  Gabe’s  birthday and Meri was probably in Utah. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 3
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Kody: “Robyn always makes sure things are awesome for the kids”

like trick-or-treating at their own house.

Also, Robyn looked terrifying in that Cleopatra get-up…

I can’t stand Robyn and Kody, but I think they gave those 2 kids the best Halloween they could based on their Covid rules.  There was no way that they were going to drive them to a neighborhood in flagstaff for trick or treating and let them get exposed to Covid germs from strangers.  There seem to be no houses anywhere near their house. I think the kids had fun with it. 
I cannot believe I said something somewhat nice about Robyn. I will show myself out….

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 2
11 hours ago, taragel said:

I thought for sure this was the finale and next week would be a tell-all. If they even do one. I would love for them to get Leah Remini to host it. Haha.

OMG - I instantly got this image of her leaning forward towards Kody and saying "Come ooooooooooooon!"

3 hours ago, Maire said:

Everyone has commented so well on Kody and his nastiness. One thing I couldn’t believe is that they don’t even do the easiest things for each other. When I’ve had friends or family with COVID I made them meals or dropped off groceries. They just wring their hands like what can I do? They don’t do the most basic things to help each other.

This x1000. I understand that as part of their faith they keep stockpiles of food, and probably weren't eating much anyway, but maybe you'd get sick of soup and want some homemade macaroni and cheese, or somebody to pick up prescriptions (the unsick daughter may have done this, but she should have been quarantining too). How about some nice icy cold milkshakes as a treat for sore throat - still liquid, lots of calories, treat for the kids, etc.

1 hour ago, Art Of Noiz said:

His doing would be to bully her to leave him, but leave her contributions to CP.

Christine appears to have set the price at $10 for her share, so no doubt he will lobby Janelle for that (conveniently forgetting his equity in the Christine's other house)

Once again, there was an RV pictured at Robyn's house.  WHAT DOES THE RV DO?  Is that where the nanny lives?  I'm serious - they've never addressed it and this is the second episode where it's been prominently featured without comment.  Did Janelle request to use it on CP and when she was denied went out and bought her own? 

I don't think Gabe's issue was his birthday being forgotten - that was just the salt in the wound of Kody calling him up to gloat about (almost) his entire household having covid, and how awful it was, and how Robyn and the tenders were suffering, and it was what he had been trying to prevent all this time while Gabe and Garrison were laughing it off, and maybe Gabe had it, but nothing like THEY have it, and DOES HE GET IT NOW HOW RIGHT KODY HAD BEEN ALL ALONG?!

The fact that he did it on Gabe's birthday just made it worse. 

As others have said, Christine has said she's vaccinated - I'm sure it was a condition of Ysabel's surgery that they both have proof.

Kody appears to be stupidly embracing the concept that having had covid he's now free to drop his "protoculls" when in fact you really, really, really do not want to get it multiple times. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

I think it's more specific than that. I think Kody wants Janelle to turn on Christine, Garrison and Gabe. I think he's after punishing anyone who has stood up to him, and those three people in particular. And I think he specifically wants to isolate Christine from all family members as punishment for leaving.

I have watched both seasons of The Vow, and Kody reminds me a little of Keith Ranere. He also likes to inflict mental pain with his mean remarks 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Unless, Kody is faking a lot of his bizarre behavior, I wonder if he might have something wrong….I mean really wrong.  Like maybe he needs a full neurological work up.  When he was debating over going into the ER….I thought it might have been a good idea. , but not for covid. There are some neurological disorders that cause people to lose it, like he’s been doing. 

I think it's stress.  I believe Robyn is a burden to Kody. The OG wives are independent and can handle their own business.  Robyn and her kids seem very needy. They probably are a drain.  In the old days, Kody used to be able to go wherever he wanted and do whatever he pleased.  I'll never forget the sight of him just bouncing around.  He appeared so much happier.  Now, Robyn won’t let him out of her sight. He isn’t allowed to be gone for more than two nights at a time and is forced to be (gasp) an actual parent. The stress appears to be getting to him. He can barely cope. Hence the anger and aggression.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She said it during their conversation at the restaurant.

Yes and I was surprised because I thought Kody had said, in another episode, that they were not intimate.  For years. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Blind obedience. That is what he's after and that's why he thinks he and Janelle no longer have a "functioning marriage." He wants and expects his wives to do as he says, when he says it. Robyn does (or he thinks she does - I think she is really good at manipulating him into thinking her ideas are his ideas) so she is the 100 percent "loyal" wife.

I'll add my own thought onto this. I suspect he wants everyone to do as he says, when he says it, but also ONLY the most recent "idea". Within two sentences he has contradicted himself three times and he is expecting them to have blind obedience...but only to his most recent statement. Yet how on earth can you even follow him to know exactly what you need to be obedient to...because he won't even decide and be clear in the decision. And he can barely articulate a well formed sentence or communicate his ideas. It must be maddening.

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

This was really hard to watch.  I hope Janelle sees Gabe's talking head and snatches the remaining ramen curls right out of Kody's scalp.  And Robyn can just shut it now.  I am sick of her stuck up pontificating about the family when she had no interest in really being a part of anything or allowing her kids to get to know the other kids in the family she claims she so desperately wanted to be a part of.  And her Covid Camille routine was getting old quickly.  

Janelle said several things we have all been saying all along.  I was cheering when she finally said out loud that Robyn is seen as perfect and everyone's victim, but the reality was quite different.  I just wish she had elaborated, because I'll bet Robyn has been less than pleasant from the beginning.  I also liked how Janelle pointed out that the marriage seemed to work fine for Kody for all those years, so what is his problem now?  Personally I think it is several things.  First, she's actually wanting it to be her turn as the focus of the family so that she can have a house rather than plowing more money into Robyn's hoarder house.  Second, she is not willing to cut ties with Christine.  That really sticks in Kody's craw because he is an overgrown child.  Third, Kody is an abuser and abusers lover to move the goalposts.  He did it with Meri as well, complaining that she didn't court him, then when she awkwardly tried to flirt with him, he acted disgusted.  

As to Gabe, I just wanted to tell him that eventually he will realize that he is so much better off without his rectal carbuncle of a father (I heard that somewhere and have been waiting to use it in a sentence, so thanks Kody).  He has tried over and over again to have some sort of relationship with Kody even though Kody has never cared about him and even messed up his future so his favorite wife could be helicopter mom to her son.  Poor guy.  I hope he has someone he can work through all of this with.  I also wonder when the TH was filmed and if Kody is still not talking to him.  

The preview is something else again.  Did I hear queen Robyn right when she said that one of Janelle's sons is not welcome in her house?  There are times when a boundary has to be set if someone is doing drugs or violent, but in this case the stuck up snot is just mad.  I wouldn't spend a holiday with someone like her either.  I can see why Janelle didn't kick Kody to the curb sooner.  It's very easy to overlook stuff when you are on the inside.  Hopefully as she starts to see what we all see, she will move on.  It does seem as though she and Kody were separate at Logan's wedding.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
  • Love 7

When are the TH's done?  We have Gabe last year sobbing that Oct 11th was the last time he spoke with his dad, but then in Kody's TH he explains how he reevaluated all his family relationships and wanted to do better.  But he didn't??  So if the TH is recent but the covid was last year, that means Gabe hasn't heard from Kody for a year but Kody breaks down because Aurora is in the basement for 10 days?  I'm so confused. 

Re the covid drama, Meri "wanted" to help but couldn't go over there.  Why?  Leave a casserole on the door step.  

To be honest, Sobbyn DID seem pretty bad.  Kody said she was passing out.  I guess that is reason enough to go to the hospital.  

Finally, after covid Kody decides he's done with isolating and not living life, they then proceed to have Halloween ONLY around their house.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, MamaMax said:

If a person has, say, eighteen children it would certainly be tough to remember every birthday. If only there was some technology that would fit maybe, I don't know? In your pocket? That you could carry around with you everywhere you go? Which might have this function where you can add important dates into it and it would-- hmmm,... just spitballing here...send you a little REMINDER? Like, on the day?  And then when you get up in the morning there would be a little text to yourself - saying HEY ITS YOUR KID'S BIRTHDAY YA  DOUCHECANOE! And look!  Their phone number is  programmed right in this same little device ad OMG --  YOU CAN CALL THEM RIGHT FROM HERE.

If only. If there were such a thing there would be like, literally no excuse. 

Even Michelle Duggar figured this one out.  Of course one of her daughter-slaves had to enter the dates in for her.  Maybe that's something the nanny could do.  Queen Robyn is still in bed.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3