Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: Altitude Adjustment

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

I thought we were supposed to see something scandalous about Kathy this episode.   This is like the SLC reunion Meredith breastplate comment tease that never materialized.  Maybe that’s good (Kathy, not the breastplate.)

I'm still ticked off about the breastplate comment that did not make it into the reunion after they teased us all season. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, MyMaui said:

Kyle is such an instigator.  Going on about who follows and unfollows on instagram.  Grow up. Diana is just a waste on this show.  Someone else could have been added to bring more to it.  Calling another woman that word is gross.  And it shows just who she is.  Please if you were on your death bed as you claim you would not have shown up to the birthday party.  Sutton needs to start telling the women off.  Stop apologizing and trying to work things out, especially Diana, Erika and Rinna.   Nice one Kyle to tell Sutton to not be dramatic about the pile on she just had.  Maybe you should have told the lip licker that when she was going off instead of saying well that's her feeling and she is entitled to that.

You couldn't put a piece of corn on the grill Mo, seriously?  How was Kathy being high maintenance?  She asked for napkins and silverware. A host would have had those things out.  It's not like she has been to the home to know where they are.

Re: the bolded part. Why did no one call this out to Diana? If she was, as she says, DYING and bleeding on the floor, why did she show up all dressed up to the party? That was Sutton's point - it's confusing. And I think Sutton was calling this out for the viewers/show. And Diana is too dumb to figure that out. 

The fact that Erika was the only one laughing at Diana's "joke". Not even Rinna found it funny. That's pretty telling.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 10

I've seen some fans mention they wish Garcelle and Sutton would go even harder at the others. My question is, why bother?

I think it pisses the other women off, a ton, that Garcelle and Sutton don't go all in in their responses. The other women come across looking completely unhinged to the viewers. That's really for the best, I think. 

Public opinion seems, mostly, skewed in the direction of Garcelle and Sutton anyway. 

I understand why people think it would be great for them to blow up on their castmates, but then they'd be playing in the same dirt. As nasty as the FFF are, and as tempting as it would be to go after them with equal fervor, I wouldn't bother for the reasons I've mentioned. There's always the risk that people react with too much emotion and nastiness, and wind up turning public opinion against them. It's not fair, but it happens. Sometimes you have to let people destroy themselves, and that won't always happen in the time you want it to. Patience is a virtue in this regard. 😂

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

These ladies have to see as this airs the more they attack these two the more we rally behind them right? 

You would think they would have learned their lessons with LVP and Denise Richards but those two left the show so I think they count those as victories.

• Sad 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

I was sad to see Garcelle so quite cause Sutton desperately needed her help and she’s about the only one who ever says anything for her. I was hoping Crystal would say something but as much as I’m sure she wanted to Crystal just isn’t strong enough. But I also think Garcelle pulled back and deliberately stayed out if it is because It’s starting to become clear that they try to bait Garcelle by going after Sutton. They can never get Garcelle in a head on conversation and targeted accusations because after a few back and forth me Garcelle is done with it and deploys a very effective tactic of dismissing them and the conversation with a wave and an eye roll with not a scratch left on her. If they pull her into a pile on on Sutton where she has to defend Sutton she’s on less solid ground cause that leave her open to defending Sutton’s more awkward moments and at the very least it will open the dialogue yet again about being Sutton’s watchdog. Garcelle doesn’t want to fall into that trap cause all it’s gonna do is get more messy. Garcelle is probably waiting for Sutton  to take control of the nonesense cause Garcelle can’t keep jumping to her defense cause that’s already part of their ammo. Ugggghhhhh that was ridiculous. 
Oh and I’m sure everyone saw exactly why they will (or were supposed to be) going after Kathy. Kathy really tried to implement real world logic and kinda shut them down a bit. I mean they kept going and all but I’m sure they didn’t like Kathy making them all feel stupid about what they were choosing to not only be butthurt about but also choose the gather around the table and pretend it’s actually something that serious and important. The energy is so contrived and ridiculous and Kathy straight up said so. So now she on their radar cause how dare she. 🙄

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, film noire said:

Speaking of rat fucks:  Remember when Rinna posted her rabid attack on female posters criticizing her back in 2016 (“The haters/trolls are all fat hoarders with 50 cats with no teeth, and they couldn’t find their vagina if they tried.") and then claimed it was her father's death that made her rage-post? 

I remember this. This was her post ranting against QVC customers.  She was costing QVC money so they cut her and her crappy line of sleezy harem pants and dusters. It seems that people who post on the QVC forums went on the attact and demanded that QVC dump Rinna and it worked.   If only Bravo would wise up and do the same. But I don't see this happening.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, Bluedog100 said:

I saw Kyle make the sign of the cross when she got on the plane. Thought she was Jewish??

Sort of like how Vicki Gunvalson did in between gag reflexes whenever something offended her delicate sensibilities.

Kyle converted, don’t know what she was before. But making the sign of the cross has become part of the social vernacular anymore, apart from the religious connotation.

For somebody who hates to fly, I do give her props for having the courage to squeeze into that tin can with all those women and a dog. I would have had to be sedated.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Bluedog100 said:

I saw Kyle make the sign of the cross when she got on the plane. Thought she was Jewish??

I think that was Garcelle.  Do you and Kathy share the same opthomologist 🙂♥️

Although I could be wrong since Margaret made me drink wine.

also, Kyle could have been standing in front of Garcelle and I thought those were her arms.  But not her hands 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Melonie77 said:
11 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Why does Kyle tell people who unfollows who on Instagram? They aren't 12, jeeez.

Because it's one of her favorite ways to stir up trouble? She seems to relish bringing up cast Instagram statistics and probably surfs the ladies accounts to see if any changes are made! She's the one hosting the vacation and she worked her way into a rage over nothing.🤮

Interesting to find out that Kyle has an obsession with Instagram after the events of last week. hmmmm...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47stdm5kowfxjen2xjr7

• Useful 3
  • LOL 10
7 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Kyle is showing her snakey side too.  I cannot tell that she likes Sutton.  She says she does, but she seems to be so hard on her, so often, and actually mean to her.  She's given me this impression since Sutton first started.  Why Sutton still tolerates this from Kyle is sad to behold.   

Talk about a frenemy. I dont get it either. Kyle throws Sutton under every bus she sees. She's worse than Liplicker, in my opinion, because she pretends to be her friend , then cackles with glee & defends her abusers when Sutton gets picked on.

• Applause 11
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, film noire said:

In what demented universe did the sick fucks editing this episode think we'd find this brutal, bullying footage anything but revolting?  It was like watching rat fuck prison guards attack an innocent prisoner & leave her for dead.

Speaking of rat fucks:  Remember when Rinna posted her rabid attack on female posters criticizing her back in 2016 (“The haters/trolls are all fat hoarders with 50 cats with no teeth, and they couldn’t find their vagina if they tried.") and then claimed it was her father's death that made her rage-post? 

"...Lisa Rinna launched into excuse mode likely hoping to thwart the expected fallout...Rinna posted a photo of her father and captioned it, “Missing my Dad. It’s been 13 weeks since his passing. I’m still in the anger stage of grief I think."

https://allaboutthetea.com/2016/04/17/lisa-rinna-her-fat-shaming/

Expect a similar defense in the wake of this episode ("Why are you attacking me for not protesting Diana calling Sutton a c***?  My mother - who had a c***! - just died and I am rage-grieving!") It's beyond toxic watching the mother of two young women agree (via silent assent) with hate speech against women, but what else can you expect from someone who brags about her greatest literary achievement: teaching her young teenagers how to give blow jobs. (Nothing says "Proud Mama Bear" like learnin' your daughters how to shove both balls into their mouths like seasoned hookers!)

Speaking of hookers:  after watching Diana use her brother's horrific murder due to ethnic cleansing to gain some kind of upper moral hand over Sutton, I'm not surprised this is where she ended up: a repugnant, inhumane lizard-beast constantly licking her lips, gleefully degrading another woman ("Does she have any feelings?") while accusing Sutton of lying about her miscarriages (and after pretending to accept a heartfelt apology from the woman). Who's the real See Ya Next Tuesday,  Diana?  It ain't Sutton, you fucking tool.

Speaking of tools: Do you keep that ever-ready pot-stirrer up your ass, Kyle? Because everything you did tonight smelled like shit. 

Speaking of shit: fuck you, Erika. I can't wait until your loathesome, sneering face is slapped into compliance by Fate, or Karma,  or a great lawyer (and make no mistake: one of them's coming for you, Cunty). 

eta: As always, lovely Garcelle is the friggin' Dalai Lama of this crap-fest and if she'd not been there, that whole disgusting & disturbing attack on Sutton would've gone down without a single protest. What is wrong with these people?

As always @film noire you are in my head and you take the time to express all the thoughts and words that I’m too lazy to post… I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking that you encapsulate our thoughts about these episodes brilliantly! Thank you! 

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Getting the name quote link thing to work
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

I've seen some fans mention they wish Garcelle and Sutton would go even harder at the others. My question is, why bother?

I think it pisses the other women off, a ton, that Garcelle and Sutton don't go all in in their responses. The other women come across looking completely unhinged to the viewers. That's really for the best, I think. 

Public opinion seems, mostly, skewed in the direction of Garcelle and Sutton anyway. 

I understand why people think it would be great for them to blow up on their castmates, but then they'd be playing in the same dirt. As nasty as the FFF are, and as tempting as it would be to go after them with equal fervor, I wouldn't bother for the reasons I've mentioned. There's always the risk that people react with too much emotion and nastiness, and wind up turning public opinion against them. It's not fair, but it happens. Sometimes you have to let people destroy themselves, and that won't always happen in the time you want it to. Patience is a virtue in this regard. 😂

I agree. That’s why I think Sutton just sat there and let Diana spew her insults without responding… just let Diana dig her own sess pool of filth.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I was sad to see Garcelle so quite cause Sutton desperately needed her help

but then she would have been jumped on for defending her friend... they are so freaking hypocritical with who they allow to be defended by others and who they dont 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4

so they want us to think of them like wrestlers on tv putting on a show to entertain us ** its what Rinna said online** EVEN the WWF wouldn't air the gang up that they did last night and that's saying something ... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, film noire said:

In what demented universe did the sick fucks editing this episode think we'd find this brutal, bullying footage anything but revolting?  It was like watching rat fuck prison guards attack an innocent prisoner & leave her for dead.

"...Lisa Rinna launched into excuse mode likely hoping to thwart the expected fallout...Rinna posted a photo of her father and captioned it, “Missing my Dad. It’s been 13 weeks since his passing. I’m still in the anger stage of grief I think."

https://allaboutthetea.com/2016/04/17/lisa-rinna-her-fat-shaming/

Expect a similar defense in the wake of this episode ("Why are you attacking me for not protesting Diana calling Sutton a c***?  My mother - who had a c***! - just died and I am rage-grieving!") It's beyond toxic watching the mother of two young women agree (via silent assent) with hate speech against women, but what else can you expect from someone who brags about her greatest literary achievement: teaching her young teenagers how to give blow jobs. (Nothing says "Proud Mama Bear" like learnin' your daughters how to shove both balls into their mouths like seasoned hookers!)

Speaking of hookers:  after watching Diana use her brother's horrific murder due to ethnic cleansing to gain some kind of upper moral hand over Sutton, I'm not surprised this is where she ended up: a repugnant, inhumane lizard-beast constantly licking her lips, gleefully degrading another woman ("Does she have any feelings?") while accusing Sutton of lying about her miscarriages (and after pretending to accept a heartfelt apology from the woman). Who's the real See Ya Next Tuesday,  Diana?  It ain't Sutton, you fucking tool.

Speaking of tools: Do you keep that ever-ready pot-stirrer up your ass, Kyle? Because everything you did tonight smelled like shit. 

Speaking of shit: fuck you, Erika. I can't wait until your loathesome, sneering face is slapped into compliance by Fate, or Karma,  or a great lawyer (and make no mistake: one of them's coming for you, Cunty). 

eta: As always, lovely Garcelle is the friggin' Dalai Lama of this crap-fest and if she'd not been there, that whole disgusting & disturbing attack on Sutton would've gone down without a single protest. What is wrong with these people?

My 50 cats and I are outraged by Rinna.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

There’s a saying — Never argue with an idiot; people might not know the difference. I think that goes times 100 for assholes.

All I need to confirm the sliminess of the others is one look at Garcelle and Sutton. Their reactions speak more than anything they could do or say to these bitches if they decided to engage. They know there would truly be no point in arguing because there is no winning with this bunch. That’s why they’re so popular. They refuse to get down in the dirt. One furrowed brow from Garcelle means much more than any unintelligible, hate-filled word salad from Diana.

EDIT — I was pleased, however, that with the exception of Erika (of course) none of them found Diana’s remark funny. There was no smirk from Rinna, no hand-covering-a-smile from Kyle. Kathy and Crystal looked ill. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
Remembered what else I wanted to blabber about.
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12

This is the only franchise that features a gang up and then vicious take down of one particular cast member.   And it’s not fun to watch.  Most other HW show participants  can give as good as they get. 

But this is different.  This is unfair. This is victimization. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 19
6 hours ago, sasywt ch said:

I agree with everything everyone has wrote but, did anyone else notice Rinna put her head down and almost laugh but stopped herself?   I'm surprised no one mentioned Kyle putting Kathy in the bunk room.  Kyle has issues with Kathy.  There is just something about Kathy.  She doesn't give a crap that she wore her slippers on the plane because she wanted to be comfortable.  Goodness, are there no women in LA that wear shorts and flip flops.  Erika and Diana are the girls the boys want to have sex with, Garcelle, Crystal and Sutton are the ones they take home to meet mom and they just think Kyle is wierd and stay away from her.   As much as I dislike Luanne, her song fits.  Money doesn't buy you class.

Yes....I noticed that too, and rewound the scene a couple of times to re-watch.  I don't know whether she was laughing along with Erika's cackle, or laughing at Diana being so ridiculous.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Yes....I noticed that too, and rewound the scene a couple of times to re-watch.  I don't know whether she was laughing along with Erika's cackle, or laughing at Diana being so ridiculous.  

Noticed. Wondered same thing.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

I agree. There is nothing Sutton could say to make Diana be civil, so why even get it the mud with her. In this situation with these hags, not engaging is the best course of action.

i had been giving Diana the benefit of the doubt when she said she was not involved in harassing Jax because I could not imagine any mother going after someone else’s child, but after tonight I am sure she was behind it. Sutton was right, she is a soulless person, and Erika and Rinna are Diana’s little bitches following along behind her.

Edited by Dixie Sugarbaker
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13

Sutton: STOP apologizing, and STOP trying. You’re just sport for the coven of mean girls. A plaything that amuses them. DO NOT entertain the bullying at the reunion

Garcelle: Keep on calling out their bullshit

Rinna: Take your over-emoting elsewhere

Diana and Erika: you are odious women, not entertaining in the slightest and not even in a love-to-hate must watch way. It’s dismal to watch, and I dread the reunion unless there are firings announced. 

Kyle: I have been a fan, but your pot-stirring and contributing to the bullying has turned  me against you. You can join Rinna, Erika, and Diana and get the hell off my show. It’s no longer an entertaining watch. It’s torture 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

If she was, as she says, DYING and bleeding on the floor, why did she show up all dressed up to the party? That was Sutton's point - it's confusing.

It's more than confusing, it's a lie.  If she had been hemorraging on the floor just prior to the party, she'd be in the hospital--not traipsing in with her son-husband wearing matching Sasquatch outfits.  And besides the hideous c**t comment, claiming Sutton was somehow "hiding" her miscarriages was so bizarre.  I would presume those happened to Sutton decades ago and it's not the first thing she leads with when talking to people.  Shut the fuck up, Diana. 

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 2
  • Applause 10
  • Love 12
10 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It's more than confusing, it's a lie.  If she had been hemorraging on the floor just prior to the party, she'd be in the hospital--not traipsing in with her son-husband wearing matching Sasquatch outfits.  And besides the hideous c**ny comment, claiming Sutton was somehow "hiding" her miscarriages was so bizarre.  I would presume those happened to Sutton decades ago and it's not the first thing she leads with when talking to people.  Shut the fuck up, Diana. 

I now realize that I may have been hiding my miscarriage from all of you. 🙀😜

But I showed up to snark and was not mean to any of you.

• Wink 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

I agree. There is nothing Sutton could say to make Diana be civil, so why even get it the mud with her. In this situation with these hags, not engaging is the best course of action.

i had been giving Diana the benefit of the doubt when she said she was not involved in harassing Jax because I could not imagine any mother going after someone else’s child, but after tonight I am sure she was behind it. Sutton was right, she is a soulless person, and Erika and Rinna are Diana’s little bitches following along behind her.

Well, Erika, for one, is looking for an uber-rich friend with whom she can tag along on trips and such.  When they were landing in Aspen, Erika asked Diana to buy her a house in Aspen and has made other comments about Diana buying her something, or gifting her something. 

And, while not at the point in time of filming, the terrible trio of Diana, Erika and Rinna spend time at Diana's Hawaii home.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7

My sense is that all of the women, except for Diana and Erika, were trying to follow Sutton's lead re Diana’s attack. Sutton, to her credit, obviously didn't want to escalate and so I think that the other women were trying to respect that, which is why they were so quiet.

And ultimately, it was probably the right decision. Diana and Erika look like awful people and Sutton looks sympathetic. 

I do think that there has been an effort by Erika and Diana to separate Garcelle and Sutton's friendship. Now that it has clearly failed, though, they are just attacking Garcelle in the same way they attack Sutton. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

She apparently thought this look was good for instagram.   

54E07997-C693-4932-BFA8-E007027DE3E5.jpeg

Could be a brilliant marketing strategy to get signed for another commercial 🤔

59DEDE0B-DDD4-4F23-9298-351EF309AA37.jpeg

She looks like she's getting ready to take a dump.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

It seemed like maybe Rinna was trying not to laugh when Diana said something about being on her deathbed before rallying and getting glammed up for a party. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

Kyle the shit stirrer is at it again. Why does no one put a stop to it?

Because production expects her to do it. The Sutton Pile-On is engineered. We are being carefully manipulated. The endless teases about upcoming scenes, the IG posts....all of it is part of the scheme to trigger viewers to tune in.

Watching this show puts money in the pockets of worthless scum: Andy, Kyle, Erika, Rinna, Diana, etc.

I didn't watch this episode and having read these comments, I won't.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, princelina said:

Aha I think you have something here! 

She's so much more obvious and aggressive about it this season.  And I don't think she even pretends to be surprised any more - she just sits back and keeps going.  

True. But she also goes and pretends to comfort sutton as if she is an empathetic person. Which she isn’t. I think shes the producer’s little puppet and enjoys the role

• Love 9
13 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Diana is just a mean, pitiful excuse for a human being. She just wants to hurt Sutton. That was pretty clear in that rambling piece of nonsense that Kyle saw as “honesty.” 

Sutton breaking down was so hard to watch. One pile on too many.

And then as she was walking down the stairs she said something snarky about Sutton and crocodile tears. Ugh what a bitch. Honestly I’m just about done. This show is just not fun to watch anymore 😒

• Like 1
  • Love 12
30 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

My sense is that all of the women, except for Diana and Erika, were trying to follow Sutton's lead re Diana’s attack. Sutton, to her credit, obviously didn't want to escalate and so I think that the other women were trying to respect that, which is why they were so quiet.

And ultimately, it was probably the right decision. Diana and Erika look like awful people and Sutton looks sympathetic. 

I could kind of understand this—plus the shock of being around someone who just said something so heinous and disrespectful. I like to think I’d immediately jump in with a response, and yet I have a feeling that in reality, I’d be at least temporarily stunned into silence. Not out of a desire to sweep something under a rug, but out of disbelief that someone would just out and say something so egregious and insulting.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7

There’s been a lot of criticism and comments of this episode on all the SM househo sites. Mostly outraged. Calling for Kyle, Rinna, Diana and Erika to be fired. I doubt that will happen like someone said it brings in the ratings. I think at best Diana would be put on pause like Dorinda was when she went overboard with the extreme meanness. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Re: the bolded part. Why did no one call this out to Diana? If she was, as she says, DYING and bleeding on the floor, why did she show up all dressed up to the party? That was Sutton's point - it's confusing. And I think Sutton was calling this out for the viewers/show. And Diana is too dumb to figure that out. 

The fact that Erika was the only one laughing at Diana's "joke". Not even Rinna found it funny. That's pretty telling.

That is precisely why I call bullshit on this. I don’t doubt that she had a miscarriage. But to have such severe symptoms weeks later? You definitely aren’t in any shape to put on your party shoes and go dancing. You can lose most of your blood supply in these cases almost immediately, not to mention go septic, hence my side-eye.

I remember doing a double-take when she was describing the circumstances of the miscariage to Kyle before the Mexico trip, and it grates on me whenever it comes up. Either she is grossly exaggerating or has no concept of time.

If I had to bet, she had an early first trimester miscarriage and she’s used it as another way to weasel herself in to the group. Pretty damn cynical — and insulting to those who have actually gone through the trauma of a later-stage loss.

This baiting of Sutton is nothing more than a cruel game now. She’s doing it for sport. Last night gave us all an inside look at how dangerously toxic this person is, as if we needed any more proof after this week’s events. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I could kind of understand this—plus the shock of being around someone who just said something so heinous and disrespectful. I like to think I’d immediately jump in with a response, and yet I have a feeling that in reality, I’d be at least temporarily stunned into silence. Not out of a desire to sweep something under a rug, but out of disbelief that someone would just out and say something so egregious and insulting.

but the ladies will jump in at the slightest mention of Erika or anyone else .. so no issue all speaking up about something stupid like unfriending on the gram but silence as someone is being attacked by their friend in front of them ... a friend to all is a friend to none 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It's more than confusing, it's a lie.  If she had been hemorraging on the floor just prior to the party, she'd be in the hospital--not traipsing in with her son-husband wearing matching Sasquatch outfits.  And besides the hideous c**t comment, claiming Sutton was somehow "hiding" her miscarriages was so bizarre.  I would presume those happened to Sutton decades ago and it's not the first thing she leads with when talking to people.  Shut the fuck up, Diana. 

I was also confused about the miscarriages comment. Because Sutton didn't share it until now, she was somehow hiding it? It reminded me of Kyle's reaction when Sutton said it, "You've had two miscarriages, I've never heard you say that." Also, almost accusing her of lying about it. Not every woman who has a miscarriage needs or wants to share that information and we certainly shouldn't be shamed for that.

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Well, Erika, for one, is looking for an uber-rich friend with whom she can tag along on trips and such.  When they were landing in Aspen, Erika asked Diana to buy her a house in Aspen and has made other comments about Diana buying her something, or gifting her something. 

And, while not at the point in time of filming, the terrible trio of Diana, Erika and Rinna spend time at Diana's Hawaii home.

Erika seems to be 100% using Diana and her money so she will agree with Diana on everything. 

This episode was hard to watch. It brought me right back to middle school when the mean girl called me a name and everyone laughed. Like Sutton, I sat there and took it. I feel for Sutton. Why are we watching one person get bullied every single week? This is not entertainment.

I can't anymore with Kyle's hypocrisy. It was fine when Diana spoke to Sutton that way because she was being "honest" but it was unacceptable when Sutton called Diana soulless. How dare Sutton and Garcelle laugh at the fact that they unfollowed Erika but it's ok for Kyle and Dorit to laugh at Erika cursing at Jax.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 9