Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: Altitude Adjustment

• Start Topic

First of all, I don't believe these women are simply being honest a lot of the time. And secondly, I wish someone would tell Kyle, sharing your every honest thought isn't always the classy or kind thing to do. I'm sure if people expressed their every honest thought about her, her husband, or her kids, she'd scream how mean everyone is. And she'd be right. But when it's "just being honest" to others, she thinks it's great. 

• Applause 6
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

“You wouldn’t do what Diana? You wouldn’t laugh about putting your clothes on backwards and lick your face thirty times in two minutes like  the cat that crawled through a fence made out of lint?”

I laughed soooooo hard at that part in the podcast 

and NY was “paused” (looking around to make sure Dorinda isn’t anywhere near me) with the reunion canceled last year because it got super toxic and racist… Dallas got completely canceled for the same reason tho 

584EEE52-3977-423B-89DA-EF38971AF372.jpeg

I had to remember I was at work or I would have been ROFL. I love them. I don’t think I’ve ever heard them express such disgust, though, with what’s been going on.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

Kyle doesn't know the difference between "fact" ("truth") versus mere "opinion."

An opinion that stirs the pot - that's honesty to her - even if untrue, unfair or hateful. 

An offensive statement - that's ok if she thinks you should be "looser."

An opinion SHE disagrees with - well, that's not being "open & honest." 

She's hopeless.  She can't read to the end of an entire newspaper article much less a book, has no command of words over one syllable (Francophile), misinterprets what's being said.  Bravo uses her to direct & control events.  Poor choice.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Can someone clear up whether or not Rinna laughed when Diana said Sutton is a C word? I thought she even looked like woah, not amused. But I saw a post or two that said she did, and Sutton said in an interview they all laughed, other than Garcelle. I thought the only one who found it hilarious was Erika. The others seemed uncomfortable even if they were mostly team Diana. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
43 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Can someone clear up whether or not Rinna laughed when Diana said Sutton is a C word? I thought she even looked like woah, not amused. But I saw a post or two that said she did, and Sutton said in an interview they all laughed, other than Garcelle. I thought the only one who found it hilarious was Erika. The others seemed uncomfortable even if they were mostly team Diana. 

I went to the vault for you @RealHousewife, and no, Rinna did not laugh after Diana said, “but you are one”. Erika, as we all know, cackled like the wicked witch of the west. Rinna did put her head in her hands for a moment, but nope, didn’t see her laughing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Jel said:

I went to the vault for you @RealHousewife, and no, Rinna did not laugh after Diana said, “but you are one”. Erika, as we all know, cackled like the wicked witch of the west. Rinna did put her head in her hands for a moment, but nope, didn’t see her laughing.

Thanks JEL! :) I think Erika was so loud it seemed like the room must have been laughing to poor Sutton. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Jel said:

Rinna wasn't seen laughing but moments before Sutton reminded them that when Erika called  her a c*** no one defended her and Rinna shouted, "Why should we!?"  So maybe she didn't laugh out loud but she got her digs in moments before. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I am trying to figure out the significance of who stayed where and why.  I just watched the after show and following Sutton asking why Diana is so special that she gets to stay at a hotel they cut to  Erika saying "hold on, first of all, Sutton was supposed to stay at Kyles and I was supposed to stay with Garcelle, Sheree and Crystal.  Sutton is the one who said "I need to stay with Garcelle" so she jumped ship and then I get shipped over to Kyles. "  It then cuts back to Sutton and Garcelle where Garcelle says that Diana invited her to stay with her at the hotel to which Sutton replies "of course she did"..

So production or Kyle or FFF (??) wanted:
Sutton, Rinna, Kyle at Kyle's house?
Erika, Garcelle, Sheree and Crystal at the rented house?                                                          Diana was always staying at a hotel.                                                                                            It is unclear from that clip where Dorit and Kathy were originally meant to stay but if there was some shuffling going on it could explain why Kathy ended up in the bunk bed if a pissed off Erika was mad she got shipped out of the nice rental with private chef for the log cabin. And could also explain why there was the talk about where Dorit would sleep in the actual episode.  

What is clear from this episode and that clip is that the women are doing all they can to separate Garcelle and Sutton.  And maybe why Diana had the tantrum after calling Sutton a **** ie..she has been trying to get Garcelle on board, inviting her to stay with her in the hotel and then she saw she blew it when Garcelle called her out for calling Sutton and **** and laughing about it. 

Also in that after show video it shows Dorit and Crystal sort of defend Diana for that moment.  Kyle otoh does feel the **** word was too far. 

I also think it has become clear in this episode (and last) why Erika and Rinna will turn on Kathy.  I think they will take what she is saying as her thinking she is above their petty gossiping and bickering and it won't sit well with them as they will see her as getting paid but not putting in the work.  Which is also a gripe they had with Denise Richards and to some degree LVP.

I feel there is a lot being left on the editing floor that is skewing the way we are seeing this season play out. Which obviously is par for the course in these types of shows but when it becomes this toxic we need more context. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 10
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Castina said:

I am trying to figure out the significance of who stayed where and why. 

Ron and Ben joked that since Kyle is closer to Dorit, as a friend, than to anyone else, she has probably invited Dorit to the house before. Since Dorit is the only one of Kyle’s gang who has seen the house, she’s the only one who knew to request the rental.

• LOL 15
13 hours ago, Castina said:

Also in that after show video it shows Dorit and Crystal sort of defend Diana for that moment.

So you are saying that Dorit and Crystal defended Diana for calling Sutton a C___? That's horrible. What was their basis for defending Diana? She's stupid and doesn't know the meaning of the word maybe? If they did I just lost respect for Crystal. Respect for Dorit has always been iffy.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, 65mickey said:

So you are saying that Dorit and Crystal defended Diana for calling Sutton a C___? That's horrible. What was their basis for defending Diana? She's stupid and doesn't and doesn't know the meaning of the word maybe? If they did I just lost respect for Crystal. Respect for Dorit has always been iffy.

I was so disappointed by the after show. Dorit said it LOOKED like Diana was the aggressor. Um, she was Dorit, get a clue. And I want to like Crystal because of how much Fox Force 5 sucks, but I can't with her calling out Sutton for being snarky and whatnot. You're on Real Housewives, all of you except for maybe Kathy snark. Does Crystal not also get snarky over who she knows and doesn't know, what the other women wear, how they're older than her, etc? I like her despite that because snark is practically a prerequisite for the show and nothing compared to what the others do. I thought she had forgiven Sutton for stuff she's said and done that offended her, but I guess she's not totally over it. Is she team Diana just because she's closer to her? I haven't given up on Crystal, but Diana sucks. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

I admit that over the years my first impressions of some housewives were wrong, and watching them over time I’ve changed my mind. But Diana is irredeemable. She could be just this side of Mother Teresa and it would not clean the stink of vileness that’s around her like a cloud. She came in hot for a newbie, and has only gotten worse to a degree I never thought possible.

Whenever I think of her now I see her ugly, laughing face after making that crack, with the soundtrack of Erika’s Wicked Witch of the West cackle in the background. 

I can see bringing a new person in to mix up the dynamic to make for interesting viewing. But bringing her into this show was like dropping a bomb on it. Epic fail, Andy.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Castina said:

I also think it has become clear in this episode (and last) why Erika and Rinna will turn on Kathy.  I think they will take what she is saying as her thinking she is above their petty gossiping and bickering and it won't sit well with them as they will see her as getting paid but not putting in the work.  Which is also a gripe they had with Denise Richards and to some degree LVP.

This makes so much sense.  The root of most of the issues the coven has with the other housewives is jealousy.  I remember Rinna going on about Denise not putting in the work. The extra money and popularity just added fuel to the fire.  Now, Kathy, in their eyes, is doing the same.  Trying to stay above it all and collecting the big paycheck and fan adoration.  They have a desperate need to bring her down (along with Sutton and Garcelle).

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 9/2/2022 at 7:44 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Do yourselves a favor and listen to the Watch What Crappens podcast about this episode. 

There’s a lot to unpack because Ben and Ronnie go all over the place, but my takeaways:

* Up until now the FFF have always been able to turn everything around on whoever their victim du jour is (LVP, Denise, Sutton) to make themselves look totally innocent of the shit they set in motion in the attempt to get someone to leave. That is not working this time, with both Sutton and Garcelle calling them on their BS. Everybody can see what’s going on.

I’m guessing this might have to do with why Kathy is bearing the brunt of all the “ASPEN IS SO HORRIBLE” narrative we’ve been seeing up to this point too.

19 hours ago, sistermagpie said:

Finally listened and I'd forgotten about the Ouija board that Rinna claims was just in her guestroom, like it was a surprise. Don't any of these people watch horror movies? If the ouija board just appeared in your room and you don't know from where it means Captain Howdy put it there and DON'T PLAY WITH IT!

Is that another nickname for Diana

1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I was so disappointed by the after show. Dorit said it LOOKED like Diana was the aggressor. Um, she was Dorit, get a clue. And I want to like Crystal because of how much Fox Force 5 sucks, but I can't with her calling out for being Sutton snarky and whatnot. You're on Real Housewives, all of you except for maybe Kathy snark. Does Crystal not also get snarky over who she knows and doesn't know, what the other women wear, how they're older than her, etc? I like her despite that because snark is practically a prerequisite for the show and nothing compared to what the others do. I thought she had forgiven Sutton for stuff she's said and done that offended her, but I guess she's not totally over it. Is she team Diana just because she's closer to her? I haven't given up on Crystal, but Diana sucks. 

UGH CRYSTAL—don’t ruin that goodwill you’ve been building up. I mean dang… yes, she herself totally has been snarky too! Don’t put snark and what Diana said in the same category. 

And I don’t even get how anyone could consider themselves close to Diana. She seems unknowable.

• Applause 1
  • Love 10
53 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Is that another nickname for Diana

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

It's the nickname the devil used on the ouija board in The Exorcist. So in a way, maybe yes?  👺🤮

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

So Sutton says in this clip that Erika unfollowed her first and Kyle didn't have an issue, and it wasn't until Sutton unfollowed Erika back then it became one  (which is still stupid to have a fight over)

MY question is IF Erika didn't have a problem with it or hell even notice it WHY was it such a big deal to Kyle? it had nothing to do with Kyle why did she get so offended? I am calling it the whole instagram issue was brought up as an excuse to pile on Sutton again ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 14
On 9/1/2022 at 5:59 PM, Cosmocrush said:

He told Kyle that he hoped she knew he was coming because there was no way he was going to miss out on the great skiing happening then.   She said she also needed him there to walk Thor (the dog) at night because she was afraid of bears.  

I would bet they rent out their house when not in use.  So Mo can't fly off at the drop of a snowflake and use it any time he wants.  That's why the bunk beds are there - so they can get more people and more $$$.

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Ericka didn't have a problem with the whole unfollowing thing, in her TH she even pointed it out and wondered why Kyle was bringing it up.

it just makes Kyle look like a bigger hypocrite esp after the scene with Dorit  about laying off of Sutton and not attacking her for every little thing ... The whole thing just had an underlying dirty feel to it 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

Kyle (and Teddi) did the same thing to Ericka in France a few seasons ago. They kept prodding her about the way Lisa acted when she was dressed up as Ericka Jayne for Halloween. Ericka kept repeatedly telling them she was fine with it and had no issues with it, but they kept prodding her and prodding her about it to get a reaction. Ericka didn't give them what they wanted and just walked away from the table, iirc.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Kyle (and Teddi) did the same thing to Ericka in France a few seasons ago. They kept prodding her about the way Lisa acted when she was dressed up as Ericka Jayne for Halloween. Ericka kept repeatedly telling them she was fine with it and had no issues with it, but they kept prodding her and prodding her about it to get a reaction. Ericka didn't give them what they wanted and just walked away from the table, iirc.

Kyle has a pattern of wanting people to be offended when she's offended, emotional when she's emotional, and up all night partying if she wants to be up all night partying. People have different personalities and things that will get to them. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, bkathi said:

I would bet they rent out their house when not in use.  So Mo can't fly off at the drop of a snowflake and use it any time he wants.  That's why the bunk beds are there - so they can get more people and more $$$.

I think it’s listed through The Agency, for which Kyle and Mo never miss an opportunity to shill. 

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So Sutton says in this clip that Erika unfollowed her first and Kyle didn't have an issue, and it wasn't until Sutton unfollowed Erika back then it became one  (which is still stupid to have a fight over)

MY question is IF Erika didn't have a problem with it or hell even notice it WHY was it such a big deal to Kyle? it had nothing to do with Kyle why did she get so offended? I am calling it the whole instagram issue was brought up as an excuse to pile on Sutton again ....

Is it just me, or this “follow” “unfollow” business too complicated to - ahem - follow? Granted, I’m not on Instagram, so I don’t know the importance of all this.

• Applause 4
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think it’s listed through The Agency, for which Kyle and Mo never miss an opportunity to shill. 

Is it just me, or this “follow” “unfollow” business too complicated to - ahem - follow? Granted, I’m not on Instagram, so I don’t know the importance of all this.

Oops! You can do a search (just corrected myself). Sometimes you can see friends in common but it’s still something you have to intentionally go look for. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

The follow/unfollow thing is used as passive aggressiveness.

I recently was talking to someone about a friend that that person hadn't seen in a long time, and I tried to pull up her picture to show how great she looks, but....she unfriended & blocked me.  Crazy thing is, this person calls me weekly.  I still don't know why, and I gotta admit....hurt my feelings.

These women find out because they realize they haven't seen someone's posts in a while, so when they pull them up, nothing shows, and they realize....they've been unfollowed.

It's the adult version of "this table is full, find another place to eat your lunch".

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

A different take on the follow/unfollow.  I have done it to family and friends  because I found myself getting bothered or annoyed by their posts (some political others just shared stuff I didn't want in my timeline) so to remove the temptation to respond to something I removed the possibility.  Out of sight, out of mind.  Once I learned about muting I use that instead because I didn't actually want them to know to avoid drama. 

So it's not always passive/aggressive and the fact Kyle can't think of any other reason someone would do that speaks volumes to me. 

On a side note.  Are the after show interviews we see filmed before any of the episodes air?  I notice they wear the same clothes in all of them but I am curious whether what they are opining is in the moment/before they see the final edits.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Castina said:

A different take on the follow/unfollow.  I have done it to family and friends  because I found myself getting bothered or annoyed by their posts (some political others just shared stuff I didn't want in my timeline) so to remove the temptation to respond to something I removed the possibility.  Out of sight, out of mind.  Once I learned about muting I use that instead because I didn't actually want them to know to avoid drama. 

So it's not always passive/aggressive and the fact Kyle can't think of any other reason someone would do that speaks volumes to me. 

On a side note.  Are the after show interviews we see filmed before any of the episodes air?  I notice they wear the same clothes in all of them but I am curious whether what they are opining is in the moment/before they see the final edits.

I’ve muted a ton of people and suspect they have also me. It’s Better than being called to the carpet to explain to someone why you unfriended them. Lol less obvious passive aggressiveness. Kyle was probably watching daily and waiting for these moments, she’s pathetic. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I’ve muted a ton of people and suspect they have also me. It’s Better than being called to the carpet to explain to someone why you unfriended them. Lol less obvious passive aggressiveness. Kyle was probably watching daily and waiting for these moments, she’s pathetic. 

Right. She has to go LOOKING FOR who unfollowed who and stuff. It’s not like you’ve t some notification or something.

I use the “Mute but don’t disconnect” stuff all the time. Too many selfies, too many political posts, too many “look how awesome my life is” posts, or just TOO MANY POSTS… and it isn’t even always a matter of how I feel about that person in “real life.” So maybe even the housewives do the same. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

My question is what the hell is Sutton wearing?  Seems like she will buy anything if it has the right designer selling it.   

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I was so disappointed by the after show. Dorit said it LOOKED like Diana was the aggressor. Um, she was Dorit, get a clue. And I want to like Crystal because of how much Fox Force 5 sucks, but I can't with her calling out Sutton for being snarky and whatnot. You're on Real Housewives, all of you except for maybe Kathy snark. Does Crystal not also get snarky over who she knows and doesn't know, what the other women wear, how they're older than her, etc? I like her despite that because snark is practically a prerequisite for the show and nothing compared to what the others do. I thought she had forgiven Sutton for stuff she's said and done that offended her, but I guess she's not totally over it. Is she team Diana just because she's closer to her? I haven't given up on Crystal, but Diana sucks. 

Erika, Dorit, Kyle, Lisa, and Crystal are members of a friend group. Crystal is friends with Diana who became part of it after she joined the show. Crystal has many photos with Diana (and vice versa) 20220904_014615.thumb.jpg.0084ae5bd7dcb41b5db3d1f70151b1c0.jpgon her IG (I'm posting one), even after Aspen (and the c...t comment). She also has a photo from Aspen with Dorit, Diana, Erika, and Krystal, and one with Dorit. Kathy also commented on Diana's photos after Aspen, and she said on a recent Watch What Happens Live that Diana is lovely, and has nothing bad to say against her. Dorit said on another WWHL that Sutton was wrong in the case of the charity tickets when the audience voted 80% for Sutton. All of those "like" her because she is rich and has connections, and she can be valuable as a friend, not because she is nice, or interesting. Crystal perpetuated the racist, and "dark" storyline against Sutton until Diana took over. And Lisa attacked her a few times, as well. I believe this group had Sutton as their target from the beginning, wanting to force her to leave the show. One reason to do it is to protect Erika- it's no coincidence that Diana attacked Sutton in Aspen immediately after Sutton exposed Erika's legal issues this year when she pretended she had no problem with her regarding the miscarriage before. 

Kyle's "log cabin" in Aspen is for sale for a few months as I posted before, no doubt to capitalize on the real estate market (and not because the Aspen incident like Kyle claims). For $9.75 million, double of what was purchased a few years ago. It's in a great location. 

https://popcrush.com/real-housewives-kyle-richards-aspen-home-photos/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

Lisa, Diana, Erika, and probably Kyle, and Dorit should be fired. Crystal is no great addition either. Verbal and physical attacks, bullying and use of words like c...t (Erika used it in the last reunion too) against other women are unacceptable behaviors. 

Kyle is not new to physically attacking somebody (like she did Sutton). I was watching episodes from 2015 the day this episode aired and Kyle grabbed Brandi twice to the point she left marks on her arms at Eileen's poker night. And then she went for a second round. She also attacked and hit her sister in the limo during the first season, and more...

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
On 9/1/2022 at 1:59 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean these are guest in your home why would they know where you keep these things honestly.. and I’m 100% positive that Kathy had never stepped foot into that house before in her life …

Right.

I was also wondering if Kyle rents out this house.  The bunk beds seemed an odd choice - her youngest daughter is a teenager.

also, take your d@@ned hats off in the house.

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Erika, Dorit, Kyle, Lisa, and Crystal are members of a friend group. Crystal is friends with Diana who became part of it after she joined the show. Crystal has many photos with Diana (and vice versa) 20220904_014615.thumb.jpg.0084ae5bd7dcb41b5db3d1f70151b1c0.jpgon her IG (I'm posting one), even after Aspen (and the c...t comment). She also has a photo from Aspen with Dorit, Diana, Erika, and Krystal, and one with Dorit. Kathy also commented on Diana's photos after Aspen, and she said on a recent Watch What Happens Live that Diana is lovely, and has nothing bad to say against her. Dorit said on another WWHL that Sutton was wrong in the case of the charity tickets when the audience voted 80% for Sutton. All of those "like" her because she is rich and has connections, and she can be valuable as a friend, not because she is nice, or interesting. Crystal perpetuated the racist, and "dark" storyline against Sutton until Diana took over. And Lisa attacked her a few times, as well. I believe this group had Sutton as their target from the beginning, wanting to force her to leave the show. One reason to do it is to protect Erika- it's no coincidence that Diana attacked Sutton in Aspen immediately after Sutton exposed Erika's legal issues this year when she pretended she had no problem with her regarding the miscarriage before. 

Kyle's "log cabin" in Aspen is for sale for a few months as I posted before, no doubt to capitalize on the real estate market (and not because the Aspen incident like Kyle claims). For $9.75 million, double of what was purchased a few years ago. It's in a great location. 

https://popcrush.com/real-housewives-kyle-richards-aspen-home-photos/

Thank you for the info. I really wish Crystal were more on the Sutton & Garcelle side. I don't see the viciousness or shadiness that some of her buddies have in her. For me the number one person who has to go is Diana. At least all the others CAN be likable. 

• Mind Blown 1

Possibly in response to suggestions from her husband after her first season, Crystal is trying to reform her image. I'm pretty sure the woman we saw during her first season is the real Crystal.

The only good thing about her is her fashion. She has very elegant taste.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1

I'm out this season, maybe for good unless Diana, Kyle, Erika, Lisa, and now Crystal are fired. If I want ugly social situations I have family for that, I don't need to watch it on tv.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

I don't see them continuing with the show if they cull a huge part of the cast.  
First step, for next season, is to get rid of Rinna and Diana. 

Diana doesn't have a personality for tv.  And I think she was played and manipulated before the season started that Sutton was the devil that she is incapable of seeing past that.  It just adds to the bad vibes this cast gives off.  

And I think Rinna is the first one to get rid of from the clique.  We know she is a hustler who will do anything for a pay check  but she has become so toxic with no moral/ethical boundaries that it just magnifies the problem with this show.  Remove the pitbull and see how the show does next season without her (and Jenkins).

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4

Rinna definitely has to go. Erika and Diana too.  Has Bravo made an "I Just Made A Pact with the Devil!" series yet? Maybe some opportunities there perhaps?

I know some of you still have a soft spot for Kyle, but...snap out of it! I'm sorry but she stinks and must also leave the show.  It's really for the best. We've never even had a break from Kyle, so let's do some science and see how that goes.

And let's see the Kim and Kathy dynamic without Kyle. Obviously keep Garcelle, Sutton. Bring back Denise Richards and for the love of all things, bring back Lisa  Vanderpump!

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Love 13
On 9/3/2022 at 2:29 PM, RealHousewife said:

Kyle has a pattern of wanting people to be offended when she's offended, emotional when she's emotional, and up all night partying if she wants to be up all night partying. People have different personalities and things that will get to them. 

This is because Kyle believes the world revolves around her. 

• Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 9/1/2022 at 4:00 PM, Melonie77 said:

Seriously -  if Diana is so offended by the mere presence of Sutton she should just leave the show. Her rage last night actually looked like it might even be genuine.
We know she doesn't need the money. There must be other ways to showcase her boy toy.

I've watched this series since the very first episode.
Beverly Hills / Hollywood is a great setting for a Real Housewives show. Andy needs to focus on fixing what he has instead of saturating the market by launching endless new shows.

It's certainly recognized that there is a need for drama and some sort of villain role to go along with highlighting the life styles and house and travel porn.
But we've got too many ladies thinking they need to play the villain on this show and it's become UNWATCHABLE.

Do you hear us, Andy?
Check your villains, Mr. Cohen and take charge!

The nastiness is spilling out into the real world. You've got too many troublemakers and they need to be restrained and/or removed. Bring in some glamorous and wealthy new blood tied to Hollywood - no trash allowed. Bring back some former cast members.

▶Rinna - adopted the villain role early on but was never this bad in the past. I always felt she thought she had to stir up trouble in order to keep her spot but she has gone way overboard and her efforts are both unpleasant and nonsensical. Make her a "friend of" the housewives for next season and have her bring a more creative role to the show or get rid of her.
▶Erika - IMO her journey on the show has come to an end. She has been exposed and her nastiness, whether it's escalating due to stress or not, is deeply unpleasant. Her attitude as well as her storyline are harmful to the show/series. If you can't fire her outright, then start removal by making her a "friend" next season.
▶Diana - is the most unpleasant character ever introduced to the show. IMO there is nothing interesting nor salvageable about her role. One and done. Never again.
▶Kyle - thinks she needs to play the chief 'stirrer of trouble' and it's become way too over done. Bring her back but have her revamp her role to a less obvious and less frequent shit-stirrer. And she also needs to be honest in her relationships w/ the other women. Her stabs-behind-the-back are starting to look psychotic.
▶Dorit - perhaps Dorit's spot could eventually be replaced with a better cast member once the other more problematic villains are taken care of. She doesn't bring much to the show and is unlikable.

Some ideas for returning housewives....
-Lisa Vanderpump - sweeten the pot once the villains are gone - perhaps she has a friend she can bring along to tempt her into returning
-Camille along with her fabulous fashion and house porn
-Kim with her ties to Hollywood (in smaller doses)
-More Kathy along with some brief visits with the Hiltons and the Rothschilds
-Adrienne and Paul as a divorced couple - they appear to be getting along well and I always enjoyed peeking into his plastic surgery practice and her fabulous wealth
-Eileen Davidson -  I know she was not popular w/ some but I liked her, AND I had the biggest crush on her husband as a young teen in the 70s!

Ok, I know I'm only dreaming but here's to hoping Andy will wake up some time soon!🤣

I agree with many if your suggestions.  I don’t think LVP would want to get involved in this shit show.  I don’t know why they don’t bring Camille and/ or Eileen back.  Diana and Rinna have got to go!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I agree with many if your suggestions.  I don’t think LVP would want to get involved in this shit show.  I don’t know why they don’t bring Camille and/ or Eileen back.  Diana and Rinna have got to go!

Yeah, I guess a LVP return is mere wishful thinking on my part. I'll never forget when Ken and Lisa threw Kyle out of their house! "Good bye Kyle"!!!!

I always thought Andy knew he needed to work at keeping Lisa on the show and was surprised that he allowed things to get so bad that she left.

I found this article on the subject of a LVP return:
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/taylor-armstrong-returning-rhobh-lisa-vanderpump-kyle-richards-terrifying.html/
I thought what Taylor said about producers inserting artificial friendships into the show to be interesting.

• Love 4

If Kathy Hilton is counted there are 9 women on this show. They could easily cut Rinna and Diana and not add anyone. Getting rid of these two will greatly lesson the power that Kyle has. Erika can go or stay and spew her vile nasty threats but my guess is that no one pays any attention to her anymore. There is no way that LVP or Denise will come back to this toxic mess. They were both treated so badly by the coven and they don't need this.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
On 9/2/2022 at 3:47 PM, RealHousewife said:

First of all, I don't believe these women are simply being honest a lot of the time. And secondly, I wish someone would tell Kyle, sharing your every honest thought isn't always the classy or kind thing to do. I'm sure if people expressed their every honest thought about her, her husband, or her kids, she'd scream how mean everyone is. And she'd be right. But when it's "just being honest" to others, she thinks it's great. 

ITA. I used to have a supervisor who was about as diplomatic as a sledgehammer. She would brag about being “direct.” I thought, No, you’re mean. No one could stand to be around her. 

I don’t know why Kyle continues to defend Erika and Diana’s horrible behavior. She is on the wrong side of this equation. Perhaps it’s because she is a pot-stirrer, and to keep doing it she needs to align herself with the nasty people causing the drama. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

The show is unbalanced. Too many bullies attacking one person. They also tried to isolate this person (Sutton) from her only friend by telling Garcelle that Sutton is a liability, and trying to divide the two by having them stay in different houses in Aspen. 

Erika doesn't care about optics (like she will tell us in the next episode as seen in the preview). If she were clever, she wouldn't say Aspen is for the elites and that she flew there in her two planes many times. She would pretend that these days are over because she is trying to help the victims of her husband's fraud. Instead she says she cares about herself only, and she sues to keep the earrings.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
On 9/4/2022 at 11:31 AM, ivygirl said:

Gross. I take back what I said about turning a corner on Crystal. I’m going right back around that corner, and I don’t care if it’s a one-way street. Diana is indefensible. 

Well…this is disappointing.

I think Crystal is one of those people who has no backbone and will go with whatever “side” she thinks is winning. But she needs to realize that one day SHE will be on the receiving end of their shit, and she will be all by her little lonesome in fighting off these weasels.

If Crystal and Diana are buddies IRL, then I have no use for her at all, and I’m back to my first season opinion. With the exception of Garcelle and Sutton, throw them all out on their tacky, entitled asses and start over. 

How ANYBODY can cozy up to that piece of trash is just beyond me. 

On 9/5/2022 at 11:01 AM, ZettaK said:

The show is unbalanced. Too many bullies attacking one person. They also tried to isolate this person (Sutton) from her only friend by telling Garcelle that Sutton is a liability, and trying to divide the two by having them stay in different houses in Aspen. 

Erika doesn't care about optics (like she will tell us in the next episode as seen in the preview). If she were clever, she wouldn't say Aspen is for the elites and that she flew there in her two planes many times. She would pretend that these days are over because she is trying to help the victims of her husband's fraud. Instead she says she cares about herself only, and she sues to keep the earrings.

Which will be sold at auction along with the piano.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, RoseAllDay said:

Well…this is disappointing.

I think Crystal is one of those people who has no backbone and will go with whatever “side” she thinks is winning. But she needs to realize that one day SHE will be on the receiving end of their shit, and she will be all by her little lonesome in fighting off these weasels.

If Crystal and Diana are buddies IRL, then I have no use for her at all, and I’m back to my first season opinion. With the exception of Garcelle and Sutton, throw them all out on their tacky, entitled asses and start over. 

How ANYBODY can cozy up to that piece of trash is just beyond me. 

I really prefer Crystal to most of the others, but her alliance with Diana is no bueno. Get over the past with Sutton already. Diana is the worst. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Didn't that already happen last season when she was upset about Sutton coming into her room uninvited?  She was made to feel like she did something wrong by being upset.  Su

Then there was the way she tried to clue Sutton in on the martini joke and Sutton blasted her for it.  And finally, let's not forget Sutton screaming that her leather pants were ugly - at a party where Sutton had already made a scene because she didn't bring a b-day present but Kyle, Kathy and Crystal gave Garcelle a gift from the three of them. 

So if Crystal isn't Sutton's biggest fan, I don't blame her considering all that.