Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: Altitude Adjustment

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

It seemed like maybe Rinna was trying not to laugh when Diana said something about being on her deathbed before rallying and getting glammed up for a party. 

Thank you....that makes sense! Rinna probably knew that Diana was lying or at least stretching the truth when she said that.

Although, I have a big issue with this whole miscarriage timeline.  Diana was introduced to us in Episode 2.  They all went to LaQuinta during Episode 3 and maybe Epi. 4, for Kyle's new store opening.  The all went to Mexico in Episodes 5, 6 and 7.  I believe that during the Mexico trip is when Diana first mentioned the miscarriage, but can't recall if she mentioned when it happened.  Episodes 8 and 9 were Garcelle's birthday party, where Diana first blasted Sutton, and we saw the group text about Diana's post-miscarriage issues.

There was a talking head by Diana in a later episode where she says she moved "across the world" or something to help her forget about the miscarriage.  She moved to Beverly Hills from where??  Presumably, she moved into what we now know is a rental home (not her actual BH home) prior to filming.

So, did all of this - Harry's party introduction of Diana, the trip to LaQuinta, the Mexico trip and Garcelle's party all happen in a two week timeframe, plus all the other in-between miscellaneous lunches, dinners and home gatherings involving two or three housewives that were filmed?  I know they pack in a lot during filming, but that seems a little much.

I hate to say this about anyone, but I feel like Diana is using her miscarriage as a weapon against Sutton to garner sympathy from the other ladies.  And, I feel like this miscarriage may have happened well before they even started filming.  

Just my thoughts - yours may be different.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 7
  • Love 6
Just now, Straycat80 said:

There’s been a lot of criticism and comments of this episode on all the SM househo sites. Mostly outraged. Calling for Kyle, Rinna, Diana and Erika to be fired. I doubt that will happen like someone said it brings in the ratings. I think at best Diana would be put on pause like Dorinda was when she went overboard with the extreme meanness. 

Andy best be listening because I don’t think people are joking. Combine this with the kids, and people have had enough. This is serious shit we’re seeing. Nobody wants to watch people being bullied to the point of a breakdown, or read about kids being harrassed and threatened. 

It’s his show, but it’s also my choice and my remote control.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 13

I feel like Diana is using her miscarriage as a weapon against Sutton to garner sympathy from the other ladies.

I feel like Diana would use stubbing her toe as a weapon against Sutton to garner sympathy from the other ladies.

Sutton: I stubbed my toe once, and it really hurt, so I can understand how painful it can feel.

Kyle: You never told me you stubbed your toe! 

Diana: Why are you making this a pain competition, you unfeeling *bleep! *

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 13

I don't think Kyle will be fired, because I'd imagine she has some receipts from production telling her what her goddamned job was this year, which was to cause drama.  The rest will probably go.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 4
14 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Andy best be listening because I don’t think people are joking. Combine this with the kids, and people have had enough. This is serious shit we’re seeing. Nobody wants to watch people being bullied to the point of a breakdown, or read about kids being harrassed and threatened. 

It’s his show, but it’s also my choice and my remote control.

I think people being over it is real. 95% of the comments on the Twitter thread for reunion questions reference the awfulness of what went down this season. Unfortunately, there’s a tendency to want to see what happens next… but I think the only thing that MIGHT move Andy is a sharp drop in ratings. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Watching this show puts money in the pockets of worthless scum: Andy, Kyle, Erika, Rinna, Diana, etc.

Wellllllllll the fact that it seems OMG so much worse doesn't mean it's turned on a dime, it's been like this for awhile, almost since the start, and Andy's the one who brought you this entertainment. 

(I'm not harshing on you personally, only royally/plurally.  It's a bit like telemarking - you sucked up to Capitalism, but NOW you're upset?  😉)

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

There’s a saying — Never argue with an idiot; people might not know the difference. I think that goes times 100 for assholes.

All I need to confirm the sliminess of the others is one look at Garcelle and Sutton. Their reactions speak more than anything they could do or say to these bitches if they decided to engage. They know there would truly be no point in arguing because there is no winning with this bunch. That’s why they’re so popular. They refuse to get down in the dirt. One furrowed brow from Garcelle means much more than any unintelligible, hate-filled word salad from Diana.

EDIT — I was pleased, however, that with the exception of Erika (of course) none of them found Diana’s remark funny. There was no smirk from Rinna, no hand-covering-a-smile from Kyle. Kathy and Crystal looked ill. 

Also, Kyle and Dorit feigned some sort of sympathy for Sutton when they were alone together in the car. I kept getting the feeling that maybe these bitches are starting to read the writing on the wall. The FFF should be ashamed of themselves. Crossing my fingers that they really get it at the reunion. Especially Diana and Erika.

2 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

The hands and arms need some Photoshopping.

My thoughts exactly!

• Love 2

My feeling is that Kyle is doing what production wants plus she isn't denying it like LVP, so I doubt she's in serious trouble. And while people have lumped Dorit in with Erika/Rinna/Diana, I don't think that is really fair on this stuff, anyway. She hasn't really been shown joining in on their pile-ups.

But I do think there is diminishing returns on Erika - sure, she's brought a lot of drama but at some point, it is too much. And Rinna seems to be bringing a lot of off-stage drama.

Anyway, putting all of that aside - I do think that most of the women were shocked into silence by Diana's attack and then following Sutton's lead. It's not like Garcelle has been afraid to defend Sutton, both in the group and one-on-one. So I think they decided to let Diana continue to look bad on her own.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, politichick said:

Also, Kyle and Dorit feigned some sort of sympathy for Sutton when they were alone together in the car. I kept getting the feeling that maybe these bitches are starting to read the writing on the wall. The FFF should be ashamed of themselves. Crossing my fingers that they really get it at the reunion. Especially Diana and Erika.

My thoughts exactly!

But fast forward to Aspen and Dorit sits there silently, nodding her head during Diana's lip-licking tirade, and Kyle screams at Sutton not to be dramatic and tell the truth (about what, I don't even know anymore) without allowing Sutton to speak (gaslight much?). 

In the car, those phonies were all about not wanting to gang up on Sutton and make her feel like she's being attacked, and that's exactly what ended up happening to Sutton. 

These two are no better than their groupmates. 

• Like 5
  • Love 11

Diana not only sticking tongue out of mouth every 2 seconds but also started rubbing her nose! Wow! 

I think Garcelle and Sutton are realizing they don't belong to this group Because it's obvious they (the coven that's all EXCEPT Garcelle, Sutton & Crystal) are demon posessed humans & toxic to say the least.  They need to get away.  Far & fast.

Kathy also seems quite out of place.

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I admire Garcelle for telling Erika they aren't friends. It was a way of breaking the 4th wall and acknowledging that they are doing their jobs.

Sutton was acting like any normal person would when dealing with a sociopath that you have tried to resolve differences with repeatedly. If she had said anything Erica and Diana would have screamed at her and the rest would have tried to "interpret" for her.  I'll watch through the end of this car wreck of a season but I don't think I'll be back next season. 

• Love 16
39 minutes ago, Kdawg82 said:

I think Garcelle and Sutton are realizing they don't belong to this group Because it's obvious they are demon posessed humans & toxic to say the least.  They need to get away.  Far & fast.

Kathy also seems quite out of place.

Also Crystal.  These four will always be on the outside looking in.  I feel like Crystal and Sutton really wanted to, and tried, to break through, but Garcelle sees clearly what's going on there and is just being civil/cordial at this point.  Kathy I think knows she doesn't need this and just doesn't give a fuck.

Going back to 'that scene,' I can't decide which part, aside from what Diana said, was the worst: Erika's immediate, and disgusting, cackling, Kyle telling Sutton to stop being dramatic/appreciating "Diana's honesty," or Diana calling Sutton's crying "crocodile tears."  Truly horrific.  When people show you who they are, believe them.  

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • Love 12
48 minutes ago, politichick said:

My thoughts exactly!

Totally agree, it's almost like someone told them to tone it down or a brick dropped on their heads and they got it finally. Not Lippy or EJac - they're too self involved to realize how the current show they're starring in is closing soon. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Didn't watch,. Just finished reading all your comments and then my friend called me about the show.   

Sounds horrible!  What is wrong with these women?

Freind said she heard Kathy say 3 things about words she would hate to use.  One of them was pedophile.   Hmmm I wonder if she was referring to Diana?  After all, if she was associated with the prostitution ring it wouldn't surprise me.  That could also explain why they were out to get Kathy.  Too many skeletons in Diana's closet.  I also looked up Diana's boy toy/ fiance.   You can tell her money didn't buy her much when she picked him out.

Friend was really upset about the attack on Sutton.  Said Kyle was standing over her!!!??? classic power pose for a bully.  Sutton should have private security to block Kyle's menacing behavior.  Maybe all the marijuana is bringing out a violent side.  

From everything I have read and been told about this episode I can only wonder how long the attackers would last if they ganged up and went after Andy the same way they are Sutton.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, film noire said:

In what demented universe did the sick fucks editing this episode think we'd find this brutal, bullying footage anything but revolting?

The only reason I can think of is that the editors hate Erika and Diana as much as we do and want to make sure we are so disgusted with the episode that we will hate them even more. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

So glad I didn't watch. Sounds like RHoBH (and their SM) has really heat a low - racism, attacking children, bullying, name calling, objectification, hate speech, fatphobia, gaslighting, misogyny, physical and verbal abuse, narcissistic abuse, lying, stealing, victim blaming. And those are just the highlights....remind me what it was I liked about this show back in the beginning? 

• Wink 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Talk about a frenemy. I dont get it either. Kyle throws Sutton under every bus she sees. She's worse than Liplicker, in my opinion, because she pretends to be her friend , then cackles with glee & defends her abusers when Sutton gets picked on.

Does Kyle have a true friendship with anyone on the show?
Perhaps Dorit?
Kyle doesn't even get along w/ her own sisters.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

And oh yeah, I will be at BravoCon showing (loudly) my disdain for the witches. 

Oh! We are going to need a full report of BravoCon please, TVFanatic13!

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 6

After the episode 2 weeks ago, SheSpeaksBravo on IG posted that she could tell that Erika, Rinna, and Dorit had already turned on Kathy or become annoyed with her...like they had already decided to go after her. This is when she makes the comment of toothless and homeless and Garcelle laughs. It made me think that Kathy joining the season late (allegedly holding out for more money) and also her popularity last season, put her on the "must destroy category".

In this episode, when Kathy arrives at the house and they are talking in the kitchen, Erika makes non-subtle faces at everything Kathy says. She's clearly over her. Without knowing what the "big" thing Kathy does in Aspen, it's clear to me that they have already decided to go after her one way or another. 

I don't have anything else to say on the attack on Sutton because everyone has already said it...

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3

So I have a question.. so asking for utensils, napkins etc etc is being a needy guest? I mean shouldn’t these things be out for guest so they don’t have to ask for them?     

100% I can see Kathy getting annoying but everything she was asking last night was within reason that someone would ask.. I mean you are grilling are you gonna grill the corn? that’s not a random question like she’s asking you to go turn on a grill and make her corn when you were baking bread … 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 5
  • Love 15
29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So I have a question.. so asking for utensils, napkins etc etc is being a needy guest? I mean shouldn’t these things be out for guest so they don’t have to ask for them?     

Yes, I can understand that this was a casual meal so no set table. Then the hostess should have set up a buffet area. Even Mauricio didn’t know where to put the steaks because everything was messy and all the surfaces were covered. The ladies should have helped her clear a few areas off, set out the utensils, napkins, plates, salt and pepper, condiments etc. Then everyone could weave around and fix their plates without fuss. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Fixed a word so that it made better sense.
  • Like 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

but the ladies will jump in at the slightest mention of Erika or anyone else .. so no issue all speaking up about something stupid like unfriending on the gram but silence as someone is being attacked by their friend in front of them ... a friend to all is a friend to none 

Just like Rinna jumped in to demand why they should "have to" say anything about Erika or Diana calling Sutton a c***...while somehow feeling they "have to" hash out why Sutton stopped following them on Instagram. 

Which was Sutton's point.

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yes, I can understand that this was a casual meal so no set table. Then the hostess should have set up a buffet area. Even Mauricio didn’t know where to put the steaks because everything was messy and all the surfaces were covered. The ladies should have helped her clear a few areas off, set out the utensils, napkins, plates, salt and pepper, condiments etc. Then everyone hold weave around and fix their plates without fuss. 

I mean these are guest in your home why would they know where you keep these things honestly.. and I’m 100% positive that Kathy had never stepped foot into that house before in her life …

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I'm with Diana. I would get a hotel room. These women cannot go without fighting on these trips. Staying in the same place, overnight, with any of them would test my nerves.

Same, but Diana's probably the one I'd most want to steer clear of so . . .

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

100% I can see Kathy getting annoying but everything she was asking last night was within reason that someone would ask.. I mean you are grilling are you gonna grill the corn? that’s not a random question like she’s asking you to go turn on a grill and make her corn when you were baking bread … 

17 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yes, I can understand that this was a casual meal so no set table. Then the hostess should have set up a buffet area. Even Mauricio didn’t know where to put the steaks because everything was messy and all the surfaces were covered. The ladies should have helped her clear a few areas off, set out the utensils, napkins, plates, salt and pepper, condiments etc. Then everyone hold weave around and fix their plates without fuss. 

Every time someone mentions this, I think back to Kathy bopping into Crystal’s home and asking for snacks and drinks… and Crystal happily supplies. What a contrast…

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean these are guest in your home why would they know where you keep these things honestly.. and I’m 100% positive that Kathy had never stepped foot into that house before in her life …

Kathy hadn’t. Kyle stated that she’s owned the house for 3 years and someone asked her why Kathy hadn’t been there before. Kyle answered “…because I didn’t invite her”. So much for sisterly love. I think their only relationship is a show relationship. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I watch this show with my closed captioning on because I try to hear (or read) what they are all saying, but I don't know if I missed something.

As Diana was leaving Kyle's, and Sutton was crying, did Kyle tell Sutton to stop being "dramatic"?  I didn't see that on the closed captioning, but did hear Kyle say something very quietly to Sutton, to which she resonded "I'm not being dramatic".  Sutton then repeated those words again, amid her quiet sobs.

What did Kyle expect Sutton to do?  Sit there and not react at all to someone verbally crucifying her, and gleefully hammering the vocal nails into her body??  Sutton sat there, quietly, not reacting at all to a hateful, vengeful diatribe about her, but not directed TO her.  Diana eviscerated Sutton in all possible ways and Sutton sat there, without one word of support from anyone, except Garcelle, and maybe a little comment from Kathy.  

Sutton has more grace and self control than anyone I know.  How she sat there, not smacking the shit out of that spawn of Satan's lip licking mouth is astounding to me.  

If Sutton makes any attempt at another apology I will be very disappointed in her.  I love her quirkiness and her awkward outspoken-ness at times, but she needs to grow a backbone with this bitch and give back some of what she's received.  

I'm still reeling from this.  As I said earlier - this episode tops all other distrubing episodes of all the franchises of housewives.  Nothing even comes close at this point.

Thank you! I'm still going through all the posts, but I thought Kyle had some nerve. 

I hate how often Kyle throws Sutton under the bus, how little she supports her, and how strong she expects her to be. Kyle has been open about her anxiety, and tons of things make her break down and cry. She of all people should not judge Sutton for crying or being at a loss for words when she's being bullied by multiple women and called the c word AGAIN. I think most of us, ESPECIALLY KYLE, would break down in tears and not able to defend ourselves that well. Sutton really did handle the disgusting evening with tremendous grace. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Kathy hadn’t. Kyle stated that she’s owned the house for 3 years and someone asked her why Kathy hadn’t been there before. Kyle answered “…because I didn’t invite her”. So much for sisterly love. I think their only relationship is a show relationship. 

That’s just what annoyed me about Kyle and Mo just being so dismissive of her like her asking for things was just the worst .. l

• Love 8

Just like Rinna jumped in to demand why they should "have to" say anything about Erika or Diana calling Sutton a c***...while somehow feeling they "have to" hash out why Sutton stopped following them on Instagram. 

Remember how they all agreed that Brandi was just being honest when she called Kyle a c*nt back in the season 5 reunion?

• Wink 2
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Unbelievable!  The coven gets worse by the minute.  They pick apart every little thing Sutton or Garcelle do and question their motives, but it's fine for them to throw bombs and attack.  Unless we see some karma for these horrible people, I can't continue to watch this abuse disguised as  entertainment.  I want to see Sutton and Garcelle come out on top and being supported by Crystal and Kathy, at the very least.  I'm praying Diana, Erika and Rinna get their walking papers.

Yup. 

Garcelle and Sutton get crap for freaking social media unfollows. Erika's possibly complicit in stealing from orphans and widows, threatened Sutton, cursed out one of Garcelle's 14-year-olds, hit on her married son, has had multiple episodes losing her shit (even at poor Eileen), and she's always been treated with kid gloves. 

One of Rinna's worst moments was she literally told Kim she would fuck her up off camera if she said anything about Harry. That wasn't Rinna being dramatic for TV or being soapy. It was a serious threat. Kyle never showed outrage about that, but she snaps at Sutton for everything. 

Not saying PK or even Dorit handled pantygate well, but as much as Erika acted like she was 100% a victim and it was the worst thing to ever happen, she DID go commando, wasn't careful or subtle about it in mixed company, and even this season said PK "stared at her pussy all night." So classy and respectful of everyone! 

Fox Force 5 just sticks up for one another no matter how terrible the behavior, but they are brutal to nonmembers no matter how minimal the mess-ups (if any) and how many apologies. It's ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Totally agree with you!

It is also not like Kathy would know where any of those things would be located in Kyle's Aspen kitchen, seeing as she has never been there prior to this trip - even though Kyle's owned the house for four years, and they are supposed to be soooo close.  

That dinner did seem very scattered and unoragnized - much different than the housewives' usual dinners with proper table settings, linens and placecards.  I liked it because it was very normal, and much like "real" people's gatherings (very similar to when my whole family gets together - it's crazy in the kitchen and trying to get things on the table!)

I think that Kathy is just very used to having everything readied for her by her staff and cooks/chefs and such, so, yes, in that respect, she does seem high maintenance, but only because she is so accustomed to that kind of lifestyle.  

Edited by njbchlover
Edited to change "name tags" to "placecards" - need to be proper!! LOL
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

This is so mean girl. Wish I could jump in and take Sutton away from all the toxicity. 

Without defending the other's behavior, Sutton could take herself away anytime.   She should have just left last night rather than take that kind of bullying. 

If I was her friend I would advise her to get out of this toxic workplace/show and go live her best life off camera.   Is this show really helping her shop THAT much? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Cosmocrush said:

If I was her friend I would advise her to get out of this toxic workplace/show and go live her best life off camera.

I read some gossip that Sutton’s going to do another on camera gig where she will be judged, but perhaps more fairly. Watch to see if she is cast on DWTS. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

One of Rinna's worst moments was she literally told Kim she would fuck her up off camera if she said anything about Harry. That wasn't Rinna being dramatic for TV or being soapy. It was a serious threat. Kyle never showed outrage about that, but she snaps at Sutton for everything. 

And Kyle telling Sutton to not act like a victim? And totally ignoring all the ACTUAL victims of Erika’s husband’s misdoings.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
On 8/30/2022 at 9:20 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I’m going to watch, but it will be really damn hard now, what with the Rinna, Erika, and Diana BS.

Those three are all in the same boat but let's not give Kyle a pass for not only sitting in there with them but holding the rudder as well.

On 8/30/2022 at 5:34 PM, RoseAllDay said:

The Aspen trip has been talked up for weeks, so Bravo is milking the anticipation (and gossip) for all it’s worth

I am anticipating that they might manipulate, downplay or even possibly outright leave out the Kathy  drama in what they choose to air.  Somehow it will all boil down the "Sutton did it!

18 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Folks, we just saw the true Diana Jenkins. She and Erika are cut from the same vile cloth.

Two who came from nothing, got rich off a man, and seem to think that class and respect come automatically with money because there are too many people relying on that money who allow them to believe it.

19 hours ago, WaltersHair said:
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

TMZ says the Aspen house is available for rental. So it's not Kyle's house?

Think that means the house the other ladies (aside from Licky) were in.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Kemper said:

I have never watched a Real Housewives episode that was as nasty, mean, and vulgar as what was just on my screen.  They were ALL an embarrassment to women. That they sat there with shocked faces when Diana used the “C” word and did not speak up as a group was, to me, shocking and almost unforgivable. How can any of these women look at themselves in a mirror and not be horrified at what they sat and tolerated. And why Sutton did not immediately pack her bags and leave is beyond me. Garcelle and Crystal’s sympathy was too little too late.
Lisa R was suspiciously quiet; rumors of her firing are likely premature. She will be back. Garcelle, Sutton, Crystal, Cathy H and Dorit should quit the franchise while they still have some dignity. Yes, I typed Dorit. I can’t believe it either. The C word, people. No woman should tolerate that being spoken near her or to her.

Erika was the one who insulted Sutton in the first place.  She is just as bad, if not worse than any of this.  Diana repeated it, and she is awful too, but the first occurrence of the insult was actually Erika so long ago.  I don't see how this was worse.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

That dinner did seem very scattered and unoragnized - much different than the usual dinners with proper table settings, linens and name tags.  I liked it because it was very normal, and much like "real" people's gatherings. 

I think that Kathy is just very used to having everything readied for her by her staff and cooks/chefs and such, so, yes, in that respect, she does seem high maintenance, but only because she is so accustomed to that kind of lifestyle.  

Kathy has spent her entire adult life being waited on.  She lived in five star hotel for many of those years and I'm sure the only domestic chores she's ever done is manage a staff.     She could have gotten up and asked, "Where do you keep the silverware?" and gotten it out for everyone.  Instead she sat there like she was in a restaurant and Mo was a server.   I can totally see thinking she's high maintenance in normal situations.

I don't know exactly where everything is in my brother's house and yet I wouldn't (or haven't ) hesitated to get silverware/coffee cups etc.  out in a situation like the dinner last night.  I've done it at my aunt's house as well and they've both done it at mine. 

And yes, I agree wearing bedroom slippers out of the house, through an airport and on a plane is just weird. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Two who came from nothing, got rich off a man, and seem to think that class and respect come automatically with money because there are too many people relying on that money who allow them to believe it.

Except Erika doesn't have that kind of money anymore, which is why I think she's glommed onto Diana.   When Erika told us that Aspen was for "the elite"  I'm not sure why she was including herself.  When she told us she used to fly there in her own plane I wanted the producer to say, you mean the plane paid for by your husband ripping off his clients?  

• Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Kathy has spent her entire adult life being waited on.  She lived in five star hotel for many of those years and I'm sure the only domestic chores she's ever done is manage a staff.     She could have gotten up and asked, "Where do you keep the silverware?" and gotten it out for everyone.  Instead she sat there like she was in a restaurant and Mo was a server.   I can totally see thinking she's high maintenance in normal situations.

And I don't know exactly where everything is in my brother's house and yet I wouldn't (or haven't ) hesitated to get silverware/coffee cups etc.  out in a situation like the dinner last night.  I've done it at my aunt's house as well and they've both done it at mine. 

I see it a bit different

Kyle and Kathy don’t have that oh I’m stopping over and gonna raid your fridge kinda relationship

She was standing in front of the meat asking where the utensil to serve it was  … I mean what was she supposed to do shove people out of the way in that crowed kitchen or ask the person who lives in this house that was in charge of the food hey where is the silverware for this? 

it’s obvious that Kathy was never invited there before is she just supposed to barge in where she wasn’t welcome? I mean she was already being sneared at for asking are you grilling the corn? (Side note my roommate has actually had this fight with his bf who was grilling steaks lol well If you are already grilling why can’t you throw on the corn not realizing that they would take different amounts of time to cook) 

And has you said she has spent so much of her life being waited on that you can’t actually fault her for some social interactions that she is grossly unprepared for when it’s been 50 years since she’s done them really 

I mean I’m sure the dinners and lunches and party’s she goes to are catered 99% of the time 

but that’s just me :) 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 9
28 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Without defending the other's behavior, Sutton could take herself away anytime.

Agreed; I'm sure she has an agenda for being on the show. Surely promoting her dress shop is not the only reason.

Her new boyfriend is a producer, and there are rumors about DWTS. Also, she is launching or has launched a cashmere line, which she mentioned briefly at the start of this season.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1