Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: Altitude Adjustment

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I think that Lisa is genuinely grieving Lois but I also think she has some unresolved anger issues she needs to deal with. Maybe her mother's death has brought them to the surface but they were there before (for instance, in her relationship with Denise).

Rinna's got more problems than Carter's has little liver pills.  She needs a break and WE NEED A BREAK FROM HER ASS. A permanent break would be just fine with me. Also, if I never saw Diana again, that would be just fine with me.  AND... If Erika can just get BENT, that would be OK.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 22
5 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Oh for God’s sake, Diana, it's not like Sutton physically attacked you. She’s apologized and while I can understand she doesn't want to be friends with Sutton, Diana's also fixated on Sutton in a really unhealthy way.

She definitely is. For a woman who acts like nothing bothers her, Sutton has rented an entire hotel out in her head.

I very much doubt Sutton's sitting around obsessed with the likes of Erika, Diana, and Rinna off the show. 

2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I honestly feel dirty after that… like str8 up I need to scrub down. To watch someone in pain and laugh and rush out to that person is beyond disrespectful and disgusting 

This was definitely the worst episode, and I know it gets even worse for next week.

• Sad 1
  • Love 15

The fact that the other women, sans Garcelle, just sat there, with Erika cackling endlessly, I’m appalled!  Then Diana saying “crocodile tears” on her way out.  That encounter just pushed me over the Edge.  

That house is a duplex.  I wonder if they own both units or just one?  I am jealous, it’s lovely.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 16

Good Grief.  They all know the season is ending so we have to be reminded of the pathetic storylines these women have.  The break in, Lois dying, Sutton saying something mean to Diana.  And, above all, that everything bad that happened this season was Sutton’s fault.  She’s slithery, too quiet, too dramatic, and she knows EXACTLY what she’s doing because she’s evil.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Pattycake2 said:

Good Grief.  They all know the season is ending so we have to be reminded of the pathetic storylines these women have.  The break in, Lois dying, Sutton saying something mean to Diana.  And, above all, that everything bad that happened this season was Sutton’s fault.  She’s slithery, too quiet, too dramatic, and she knows EXACTLY what she’s doing because she’s evil.

I love she couldn’t pin point what it is she saw her do … lol I saw things …. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pattycake2 said:

Good Grief.  They all know the season is ending so we have to be reminded of the pathetic storylines these women have.  The break in, Lois dying, Sutton saying something mean to Diana.  And, above all, that everything bad that happened this season was Sutton’s fault.  She’s slithery, too quiet, too dramatic, and she knows EXACTLY what she’s doing because she’s evil. I’m

• Applause 1
1 minute ago, dbell1 said:

Remembering the birthday, Diana showed up looking healthy, demanded her bf watch her purse, snapped at Garcelle, and never mentioned lying on the floor bleeding. What, is Sutton a mind reader?

The moment she walked into that party she was talking shit about it lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Remembering the birthday, Diana showed up looking healthy, demanded her bf watch her purse, snapped at Garcelle, and never mentioned lying on the floor bleeding. What, is Sutton a mind reader?

Don't forget the attention seeking group text Diana sent and in which she shaded Garcelle.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

And can I point out that Lisa Rinna did an intervention with Erika … yet is being super silent even through this episode about that fact

Thank you!

Rinna confronted her, but Erika was fine with that? Make it make sense.

So only certain people are allowed to pull Erika aside and ask, "Are you OK?"

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Diana showed up looking healthy, demanded her bf watch her purse, snapped at Garcelle, and never mentioned lying on the floor bleeding. What, is Sutton a mind reader?

Why does Diana think she should get an award for going AMA to a PARTY so she could appear on a reality TV show? If she truly was on the floor bleeding, why would her boy toy even allow her to do such a thing? She should have stayed the EF home and taken care of herself, instead she wants sympathy? Hard no. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 10

I don’t think I can continue watching the bullying each week. It’s triggering. Lisa, Erika, Diana and Kyle are  outright evil. I’m even finding myself getting angry at Sutton for making it so easy for them to bully her. She clearly still wants to be liked by these bitches. Hell, she should have called of them “see you next Tuesdays.” She has to grow a backbone. There’s only one way to handle a bully - meet force with force. When they go low, you go to the gutter.I just wish I could be Sutton’s mouthpiece at the reunion. The evil Fox Force Four wouldn’t know what hit them. 

• Fire 2
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
On 8/30/2022 at 4:25 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

I was excited about Dubai and have tried to watch, but I don’t think I’ve watched more than a total of an hour.

the 30 second ad (commercial) before Dubai started was MUCH more enjoyable than the actual show 😕

You did better than me. I would say I've managed a total of 15 minutes all season. Wonder if they will renew it.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And can I point out that Lisa Rinna did an intervention with Erika … yet is being super silent even through this episode about that fact

10 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Thank you!

Rinna confronted her, but Erika was fine with that? Make it make sense.

So only certain people are allowed to pull Erika aside and ask, "Are you OK?"

It seems like Rinna and Erika originally thought she would look good if Rinna played the good friend who could talk honestly with Erika and Erika responded responsibly. But now they've decided it's better if Garcelle is trying to start a rumor, so they're just hoping Bravo doesn't end up airing the other stuff? I mean, it's really ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3