Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: Altitude Adjustment

• Start Topic

Kyle charters a private plane and flies the women to Aspen in style, but Dorit packs emotional baggage along with her snow pants; the mountain weather isn't the only thing that's cold as Garcelle and Sutton ice out Erika in a very public fashion.

Airdate: 08/31/2022

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Dorit packs emotional baggage

Is she taking a separate plane? Just concerned about the weight limit, cos you just know Dorit’s emotional baggage is (faux) Louis Vuitton like her other luggage, and those bags are heavy! 

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mother of Odin said:

Why did they skip a week?

I think they used last week to focus on Dubai. I'm wondering if they're trying to drum up viewership. I watched the first episode, and a half, and the show didn't interest me.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Mother of Odin said:

Why did they skip a week?

The Aspen trip has been talked up for weeks, so Bravo is milking the anticipation (and gossip) for all it’s worth. It’s not unheard of for a Housewives series to skip a week late in its season, either. I’m sure, too. it was to try to give Dubai a boost, since (from what I understand) the show has not exactly been a hit. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I think they used last week to focus on Dubai. I'm wondering if they're trying to drum up viewership. I watched the first episode, and a half, and the show didn't interest me.

I was excited about Dubai and have tried to watch, but I don’t think I’ve watched more than a total of an hour.

the 30 second ad (commercial) before Dubai started was MUCH more enjoyable than the actual show 😕

• Love 14
19 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I usually DVR, then watch the new episodes an hour after so I can bypass ads…but I think I am just too excited to do that tomorrow night.  

… 

Typing that makes me realize it’s time to re-evaluate my life choices. I didn’t expect to be so sad and pathetic for at least another 7-9 years.

I find that 20 minute lag time is perfect and enough slack to miss the commercials.  I either sit on tiktok for 20 minutes or tidy up the kitchen.  :)

• Like 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Rinna’s mom sounded like a beautiful, strong soul, too bad her daughter has turned out to be such a crap person. I hope the rumors about her are not true. (See BH Media thread) 

I always liked to see Lois on the show. Not a fake, pretentious bone in her body.

The epitaphs are just wonderful. They sum up a partnership beautifully.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Why does Kyle tell people who unfollows who on Instagram? They aren't 12, jeeez.

Who cares? I can't believe Kyle's making a big deal over this.

And geez, when Kathy is the voice of reason among this group.

• Love 14