Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E16: Altitude Adjustment

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, WaltersHair said:

I feel like I watched someone get physically assaulted. Not great TV, Bravo.

Bravo needs to do some major housecleaning or ghost busting on this show. I don’t think anyone is enjoying watching Erika Rhinna Or Eurotrash try and see who can be the nastiest vile person. And Kyle stirring the pot every episode and then pretending to be surprised at what she stirs up. Enuf!

• Applause 8
  • Love 16

I couldn't care less if Diana hates Sutton. She's allowed to feel the way she feels, but what I don't get is why she can't leave it alone.

I don't waste my time obsessing about, and talking to, people I don't like. For all her money and braggadocio, she can't get past that Sutton has never kissed her ass.

Do any of these people know how to ignore someone they don't like even if the person is somewhere in the same room as them? These women are all old enough to know better.

I've already said Diana has deep seated issues and that going on this show doesn't do her any favors. And if it was to help Asher's career, um, why can't he do his own hustling? I don't know. I don't get her end game here.

Just now, Surrealist said:
Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 15
20 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Kyle must’ve made her own deal with the devil.  In order for Mauricio to get his own tv show, Kyle must have agreed to stir the pot, start arguments and tattle on the group.  

Aha I think you have something here! 

13 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

Kyle stirring the pot every episode and then pretending to be surprised at what she stirs up. 

She's so much more obvious and aggressive about it this season.  And I don't think she even pretends to be surprised any more - she just sits back and keeps going.  

• Like 1
  • Love 14

I should not have watched this episode after reading all of your spot on comments.

What the hell was that?, So mean, vulgar and just the worst episode in howives history ever!

I am just pissed and also feel like alot of you that Sutton was violated & assaulted.

• Applause 5
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I feel physically ill and too upset to sleep. That episode gave me heartburn and a migraine.

The behavior from Diana is heinous, and they kiss her ass. Erika is vile - they kiss her ass. Rinna is unhinged - everyone coddles her.

Sutton has been abused all season - physically, mentally, emotionally. And Bravo is profiting from it. This must stop. I can no longer be complicit in this. Unless there’s a cast overhaul, this was my last ep.

Crystal, Kathy, and Dorit are mutes. Kyle sets up the attacks and flees the scene like the weasel she is. Rinna, Diana, and Erika aren’t the only evil ones.

Christ, that was deplorable on every level. Garcelle is the only one with any dignity, heart, or backbone.

I feel sick like you after watching this. It was truly disturbing and an assault on us viewers as well.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I watch this show with my closed captioning on because I try to hear (or read) what they are all saying, but I don't know if I missed something.

As Diana was leaving Kyle's, and Sutton was crying, did Kyle tell Sutton to stop being "dramatic"?  I didn't see that on the closed captioning, but did hear Kyle say something very quietly to Sutton, to which she resonded "I'm not being dramatic".  Sutton then repeated those words again, amid her quiet sobs.

What did Kyle expect Sutton to do?  Sit there and not react at all to someone verbally crucifying her, and gleefully hammering the vocal nails into her body??  Sutton sat there, quietly, not reacting at all to a hateful, vengeful diatribe about her, but not directed TO her.  Diana eviscerated Sutton in all possible ways and Sutton sat there, without one word of support from anyone, except Garcelle, and maybe a little comment from Kathy.  

Sutton has more grace and self control than anyone I know.  How she sat there, not smacking the shit out of that spawn of Satan's lip licking mouth is astounding to me.  

If Sutton makes any attempt at another apology I will be very disappointed in her.  I love her quirkiness and her awkward outspoken-ness at times, but she needs to grow a backbone with this bitch and give back some of what she's received.  

I'm still reeling from this.  As I said earlier - this episode tops all other distrubing episodes of all the franchises of housewives.  Nothing even comes close at this point.

She told her to stop being the victim when Sutton was trying to defend herself in that fight 

• Mind Blown 17
  • Sad 4
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, rlc said:

Well if that ain’t the tw*t calling the c*nt pink, I don’t know what is.

Yes, like we all forgot Erika proudly prancing about with her c***ty necklace, I wonder if the court ordered her to give that back as well?

If I was Sutton I would ask her that at the reunion, and if Dirty Diana said anything to me I would just respond that I don’t answer questions from non human skin sacks.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She told her to stop being the victim when Sutton was trying to defend herself in that fight 

Yes, it was wrong of her to be the victim since Diana had finished up calling her names for no reason and was now playing the victim herself.

It's going to be infuriating if Sutton starts apologizing again.

• Like 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sistermagpie said:

Yes, it was wrong of her to be the victim since Diana had finished up calling her names for no reason and was now playing the victim herself.

It's going to be infuriating if Sutton starts apologizing again.

I like Sutton, but agree with all of you. I don't want her apologizing anymore to those assholes.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 18

The upside to this downer episode is the snakes are shedding their skins and showing who they really are, leaving no doubt in the viewers mind.  Dirty Diana has disgusted me since day 1, time has not changed my mind any, only reinforced it.  She is low rent.  You can take the girl out of Bosnia, but you can't take the Bosnia out of the girl.  I was glad she didn't threaten to head-butt Sutton again.  I hear she has fans, I wouldn't know about that.  I read occasionally four or five places and I have never read one single good comment about her.  Honest injun, but I know there are freaks everywhere.  She has to go.  Satan Andy:  It's me or Dirty Diana.  I will give you until next season, and I hope you make the right decision.  Fucker.

And every time she does that half lower and upper lip lick, in my head I hear a slurping sound, and I just can't. 

Kyle is showing her snakey side too.  I cannot tell that she likes Sutton.  She says she does, but she seems to be so hard on her, so often, and actually mean to her.  She's given me this impression since Sutton first started.  Why Sutton still tolerates this from Kyle is sad to behold.   I wish she would head-butt her to make an example of what could happen to Diana if she called me a c**t again, and to let Kyle know to keep her hands to herself.  Kill two birds with one stone kind of thing.  But Sutton won't, she will cry and let the bully feel good about being a bully, and Kyle, who stirred the witches cauldron, hat and all, stands over her telling her not to be dramatic because she cries.  Some friend, that Kyle.   She's being a bully too, and this bullying bullshit is triggering.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 12

Be sure to bring your most hideous hats to Aspen. And Rinna dressed like a French clown on the jet. No mention of Kyle's crippling fear of flying. So yeah.

And talk about stretching there was two days of packing.

I still don't know what the hell Diana was talking about in that argument.

Maybe one of The Agency's rental houses will fall on Erika soon.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Dixie Sugarbaker said:

Gee Kyle, what is the best way to stir the pot - clockwise or counterclockwise?

Kyle just jumps into the pot full on then swims around a bit, jumps out and then runs away all “who me?” while loudly proclaiming that she is just wanting everyone to get along and be BFF’s.

• Applause 5
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Wait, does Kyle have a scale model of her house in her yard?!?

I think it's a playhouse. 

4 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

What is this 80's spiral perm thing Kyle and Dorit have going on in the car?

Leftover hairstyle  from the 70's theme the night before. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Unbelievable!  The coven gets worse by the minute.  They pick apart every little thing Sutton or Garcelle do and question their motives, but it's fine for them to throw bombs and attack.  Unless we see some karma for these horrible people, I can't continue to watch this abuse disguised as  entertainment.  I want to see Sutton and Garcelle come out on top and being supported by Crystal and Kathy, at the very least.  I'm praying Diana, Erika and Rinna get their walking papers.

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, albarino said:

The show isn't on here yet--thanks for your comments--I'm going to give it a hard pass.  I don't want to be upset;  I'm going for the "entertained" vibe.

Same.  I got 10 minutes in but I was reading posts at the same time and stopped right after I saw Kyle's Aspen house.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Why does Kyle tell people who unfollows who on Instagram? They aren't 12, jeeez.

Because it's one of her favorite ways to stir up trouble? She seems to relish bringing up cast Instagram statistics and probably surfs the ladies accounts to see if any changes are made! She's the one hosting the vacation and she worked her way into a rage over nothing.🤮

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

I don't have much to add here, other than to agree with all the other posts -this was not entertaining, it was abusive. 

I feel both sympathetic and frustrated with Sutton simultaneously, as I suspect I'd probably react in a similar manner. I tend to cry when I'm furious and overwhelmed. I just wish Sutton had said something along the lines of "look, I apologized sincerely at our last gathering and honestly thought we might be heading to a better place. I'm now DONE apologizing. What you just said was vile and uncalled for. ENOUGH ALREADY". And she should have stood up packed her bags and vamoosed out of there. But then the others would have said she was being "overly-dramatic". She simply can't win.

It feels like a re-play of last season with Denise -  now Sutton is the new punching bag. The endless pile-ons are just ridiculous at this point.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 18

As much buzz as this show has generated over the last few weeks, no one is getting fired. It’s all about the numbers for Bravo and as long as talk on the internet/social media/podcasts  is plentiful and people keep watching, that is all that matters to them. Even as disgusting, low, and vulgar as this show has become. These women, save for a few, should be appalled when they watch these episodes, but sadly, I doubt they are. They live in some delusional bubble where they believe their shit doesn’t stink and they are to be envied. I pity their shallowness. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I thought Diana had accepted Sutton's apology. She calls her a c*** and then works herself into a lip-licking rage trying to justify her anger.
I think she must be on some type of medication that causes dry mouth. Why else would she lick her lips every 3 seconds? It's incredibly gross and so is she.
I expect she will definitely be a one and done. Her personality is just horrible and Andy must realize how unpopular she is.
I can't understand why he hasn't gotten rid of Erica yet. Could Andy be afraid of her?🤣

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

That was beyond disgusting, and uncalled for. I’m glad to see the rest of them were not amused. Folks, we just saw the true Diana Jenkins. She and Erika are cut from the same vile cloth.

I don't understand why Krystal, Kathy, and Sheree did not speak out to back up Garcelle in support of Sutton. Some of them didn't hear what she said but as soon as it was made clear they all just sat in silence with the exception of Garcelle. 

Does anyone know why Kyle brought her dog on the trip? Doesn't she have several dogs? Why would she bring just the one?

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Kyle is disgusting.  She says she can "respect" Diana for being "honest" (& we know "open & honest" is a thing w/Kyle) but at what point should Diana stifle "honesty" if honesty means  mean & foul-mouthed to re-hash a topic discussed to death.  If Sutton keeps Kyle as a friend, Sutton's a fool.  Kyle's not a friend and her focus on "honesty" is b.s.

If Diana can't forgive Sutton (& it seems she can't), one should go.  It should be Diana. Diana sent ghostbusters to clear bad energy, yet freely directed bad energy to a real person.  Diana overplayed her hand.  Bye-bye.

Garcelle, as usual, was clear-headed & direct.  Others held their tongues but should have made an effort to de-escalate (if not defend Sutton.)  Didn't expect Rinna to do it - too jealous of Sutton's wealth, filled with misdirected anger & two-faced.  And Erika enjoys any stab at Sutton.  Neither humbled nor trying to be a nicer person due to events (as seen in previews, THAT'S NOT HAPPENING!), perhaps Erika can,  at least, stop bragging about past trips in her private plane. Get over yourself - those days are over.  Clients settlement money was diverted to pay for your private plane - so we're not impressed.

This episode was a dumpster fire but pretty much what we've come to expect:  mean conduct directed to "friends," snide comments about family (Kyle about Kathy), foul insults (can't stand the "c" word  - it's a bridge too far), re-hashed trauma, shit-stirring.  Have dropped all Bravo shows that I used to faithfully watch.  This one soon to go.  Twits too involved w/social media spats (who follows, who doesn't) rather than entertaining viewers. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 15

I agree with everything everyone has wrote but, did anyone else notice Rinna put her head down and almost laugh but stopped herself?   I'm surprised no one mentioned Kyle putting Kathy in the bunk room.  Kyle has issues with Kathy.  There is just something about Kathy.  She doesn't give a crap that she wore her slippers on the plane because she wanted to be comfortable.  Goodness, are there no women in LA that wear shorts and flip flops.  Erika and Diana are the girls the boys want to have sex with, Garcelle, Crystal and Sutton are the ones they take home to meet mom and they just think Kyle is wierd and stay away from her.   As much as I dislike Luanne, her song fits.  Money doesn't buy you class.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
On 8/30/2022 at 1:29 PM, Surrealist said:

I watched the first episode ... didn't interest me.

Same here! It's only as I was reading all the posts/ backlash towards Erika, Rinna, and Diana (and best of all... Comments that Kyle's acting thirsty to stay relevant). This had me catching up on everything. I hope at least two of these ladies get their comeuppance.

• Love 4

The juxtaposition of Erika cackling at Diana’s excruciatingly rude comment to Sutton, with the knowledge that—at minimum—Crystal and Garcelle know about C—-y’s ill-gotten earrings… I mean…

Also I have to wonder if Kyle’s whole childish “who unfollowed who on Instagram” thing wasn’t designed to hide what was really going down. I know I’ve mentioned that I’ve known a “Kyle” type… I got a flashback to that person’s behavior in certain circumstances… that put  the scene over the top for me. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Mo’s smoke shack and hideaway.

6 minutes ago, Surrealist said:

Nailed it.

For me, one of the (lesser) reasons this show has gone down hill is Mo's apparent constant altered state! He seems dull and sloppy compared to earlier years.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Surrealist said:

I've said this before, but I'll say it again.

I've never had kids, but I can't imagine how difficult it is for any woman to suffer through a miscarriage.

That said I'm a breast cancer survivor, and will have shit to deal with for the rest of my life, but never have I weaponized what happened to me with the sole purpose of trying to bully or shut someone else down. I can't think of more appalling behavior. We all have our crosses to bear, so to speak, and it's never right to weaponize terrible things that happen to you just to be an asshole to someone else.

I’ve gone through two miscarriages (three, if you count the loss of a twin in utero), and the way Diana constantly uses hers as a way to get back at Sutton is just so repellent. Using any kind of personal loss as a weapon — as you say — is just sick. People have expressed sympathy. They have wished her well — including Sutton. Did I wish I had gotten more support when I was going through it? Yes. But that’s because miscarriage is still such an uncomfortable situation for a lot of people, but I didn’t use my grief as a cudgel. Honestly, I don’t recall the others’ on-camera reactions being that much different from Sutton’s.

Her miscarriage sounds similar to one of mine, and I still wonder how someone who allegedly had so much bleeding weeks later was up and around going on trips and to parties looking no worse for it, much less being able to just function. I doubt her story, TBH, because of who and what Diana Jenkins is — at the very least, I question her medical care.

• Hugs 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Sooo, is Andy Cohen just letting these heinous women self implode so he can use the viewer’s wrath to fire them?  Is he too afraid to tell them to hit the bricks so he is allowing them to behave so awfully that the public outcry “forces his hand”?  How can Diana, Erika and Rinna be offered another season after this episode?

There have been enough vile acts and words from Rinna and Erika for years to earn their pink slips.  This has got to be the final straw for both of them. I can’t think of any words to describe how completely abhorrent they are.

Diana needs to shed the fake humanoid shroud she’s been inhabiting, and have her evil essence captured in a bottle, and hurled back into Hell.  I swear, I can smell sulfur when she’s on screen.

Kyle must’ve made her own deal with the devil.  In order for Mauricio to get his own tv show, Kyle must have agreed to stir the pot, start arguments and tattle on the group.  And in addition, Kyle must have signed a contract promising to ONLY support, backup and encourage cast mates who are 10000% lacking any reasonability, kindness or empathy.

I sure hope the final episodes are not Sutton apologizing yet again to any of these people.  Move on, Sutton!   She needs to go be happy with her wonderful children, her businesses, her fab lifestyle and her true, non-tv fame whore friends. Living well is the best revenge. Rinna and Erika are absolutely jealous of her, and it kills them.  I don’t know what Diana’s issue is with Sutton, but that Bosnian Beelzebub can get the fuck out.

Andy has a HUGE problem on his hands with this franchise. We all know he lives for shit like this, but this has gotten way out of control. The real-time events of the past week prove that, and last night showed how we got here.

Last night was like having a ringside seat to psychological abuse.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 15