Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: Bromance Breakup

• Start Topic

Guys night out turns ugly when the men turn on Bill over Jennifer’s antics. While he’s away, Jennifer takes time and questions the future of her relationship. Meanwhile, new allegations surface about Luis.

Airdate: 03/08/2022

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Wait a minute.  Have to get my earplugs on.  For the screaming and yelling.

Teresa really went overboard with the facial surgery.  She looks terrible.  Doesn’t look like her.

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18

I don't believe for a minute that Jen didn't go along with producers to air Bill's affair this season and her reasoning that she'll need to go after Margaret based on her mom's need for revenge is ridic, especially bc she stopped talking to her mom because she thought she was a bad wife to her dad.

• Love 16
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Saph said:

Do we even know how Margaret found out about Bill's affair?  Production probably found out & it would have been revealed eventually, with or without Margaret.  How stupid is Jen not to know that we all know that?

The rumors were on web sites around the time Jen's first episode aired - that may have fed Margaret's suspicions but I actually have trouble believing Jen didn't tell anyone before now (clearly I do not take Jen at face value). Bill was doing this right out of his office and the buzz is that's why Jen's sister works there now.

Evan could have dismissed Bill in better fashion but I don't blame him for rejecting any explanation of Jen's actions.

(fyi I actually dislike other people on this show - I just think Jen leads with wanting to blow up other people's stuff and that bugs)

Edited by chick binewski
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

The hypocrisy of these men to sit around at their “hen party” and throw rumors around about Luis and then in the next breath rag on Jennifer for being nosy about Evan. 

Damn, Delores looks great, esp for her age. To run around in those leggings and sports bra. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
(edited)

Did the men really expect Bill to say that his wife is a terrible person? Would any of the other guys say that about their wives, who are not exactly wonderful people either? Evan, if there isn't anything for Jen to find out why do you seem to care so much in this episode? That was probably the most I have seen Evan emote. Hell, he had more reaction to this than the last episode with Jackie talking to him about her eating disorder.

I see Marge's Joe is doing her dirty work, by bringing up more Luis rumors with the guys. I do not really have a read on Luis or I just do not care about the video/rumor storyline that they keep bringing up. 

Oh and JoeGo is still a little bitch. I think Jen had the correct assessment on that one.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Useful 1
  • Love 23

I’m so sick of Marge stuffing her old bag mother down our throats.  

Also sick of Teresa stuffing Gia down our throats too.  Teresa’s time has come and gone, she should move on from this show.  Her apparently abusive boyfriend wants the limelight but doesn’t want the negatives of fame.  Good luck with that..

• Love 20
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

Did the men really expect Bill to say that his wife is a terrible person? Would any of the other guys say that about their wives, who are not exactly wonderful people either? Evan, if there isn't anything for Jen to find out why do you seem to care so much in this episode? That was probably the most I have seen Evan emote. Hell, he had more reaction to this than the last episode with Jackie talking to him about her eating disorder.

I see Marge's Joe is doing her dirty work, by bringing up more Luis rumors with the guys. I do not really have a read on Luis or I just do not care about the video/rumor storyline that they keep bringing up. 

Oh and JoeGo is still a little bitch. I think Jen had the correct assessment on that one.

It was Tiki who first brought up the new Luis rumor. Joe B. was the first to raise his hand. 

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Dolores to her Mom:  what’d you have for breakfast?

Mom:  eggs.

Dolores:  chocolate ones? (And she actually said “Chalk-lit” ones, as I, as a Rhode-Islandah, would.  I don’t think the NJ and RI accents are exactly the same, but they have their similarities.)

I have to say, when I first started reluctantly watching RHONJ— at the advice my BFF who is a huge fan of all of the franchises— I didn’t get why he loved Dolo so much, but I’m getting it now.  She is just real.  

I agree with y’all who are saying that Paterson Dolo needs to stop— in so many words— because she picks and chooses when she wants to be “street”, but I do like her at the core of who she is. I don’t genuinely like many of the Howives as people I would hang out with, generally.  Usually I just watch them for entertainment, but strongly dislike them as people.  I mean, I’m sure there are some people in the world who wouldn’t  want to necessarily hang out with me, either.  I’m not on a reality show trying to get fans, though.   Just saying that I have really grown to like Dolores. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Luis really doesn’t seem that bad. He seemed to be trying to get Teresa to understand at the beginning. I get there’s rumours out there but I haven’t looked that much into them because this show doesn’t matter that much to me lol but is there any proof?

Why is stupid Traci involving herself so much. Shut the tuck up.

Margaret needs to shut the fuck up as well.

Am I going insane or did I not totally dislike Joe Gorga this episode. He is still a hitch and a crook tho lol.

Why doesn’t Margaret get over Luis. It must be producer driven. She needs to be less obsessed.

I don’t buy the Gorgas house plans tho lol. Come on guys just admit you had to downsize be honest lol.

Margaret still doesn’t understand Jen being cheated on is not the same as Margaret being a cheating whore. I don’t judge cheating but Margaret seems to wear hers as a badge of honour and thinks her little stories are so cute and witty. They aren’t. I do feel bad for Jennifer. It’s like she is re-living the whole thing. Sad her parents will blame her. I don’t think she would ever leave Bill tho.

I’m really not enjoying Tiki or his wife. They both are annoying gossips and shitty ppl and can just go away at any time.

Luis has a weird looking face. I’m trying to figure out what it reminds me of.

I really dislike Evan and Jackie. I can’t explain why but everything about them annoys me. They both seem so try hard too. I think Evan is getting nervous and mad his cheating is almost being exposed. I don’t buy his good guy act. I obviously feel bad for Jackie if that’s going on. Something is just off about him.

Teresa really needs to chill with the plastic surgery. Her face looked extra scary in the closet scene with Luis.

Still not getting the Evan is so hot stuff. He looks weird and fuzzy to me. His personality just makes it worse.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 20
(edited)
6 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

It was Tiki who first brought up the new Luis rumor. Joe B. was the first to raise his hand. 

You're right - Tiki didn't get to score on that one - he passed the ball to Joe B., who ran it all the way down to the goalposts.  

I still think that Joe B. is a gossipy little bitch-man who's balls are in Margaret's faux-designer purse.

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
(edited)

Tikis wife fits in with Marge since both of them don’t close their legs to married men.  Why would anyone care what the side piece has to say about relationships? 
Evan really is a bitch boy. He is gross and his beard looks like it smells. Marge has to pick out Joe Bs clothes. You can tell it’s done to control him, not out of love. He is also a bitch.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • LOL 6
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

The hypocrisy of these men to sit around at their “hen party” and throw rumors around about Luis and then in the next breath rag on Jennifer for being nosy about Evan. 

Damn, Delores looks great, esp for her age. To run around in those leggings and sports bra. 

Agree and agree. Delores is unique looking, a standout in so many look—alike  plastic faces.  Yes she has probably had work done but the abs and that hair. She gives Connie Britton a run for best tv hair.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Tikis wife fits in with Marge since both of them don’t close their legs to married men.  Why would anyone care what the side piece has to say about relationships? 
Evan really is a bitch boy. He is gross and his beard looks like it smells. Marge has to pick out Joe Bs clothes. You can tell it’s done to control him, not out of love. He is also a bitch.

One thousand times! Life-long Giants fan here with family connections to old-time players and coaches.  Tiki has taken his worst fumble going on this show for his trophy wife.  I don’t think he likes it either, not convincingly saying his lines with lack of eye contact.  And I don’t see where Evan is hot. 
I grew up in Bergen County NJ, now living full-time at the shore.  I am horrified the disgusting climber Gorgas are going to tear down one of the 130 remaining original sandstone Dutch Colonials in the county.  Several, such as the Zabriskie von Steuben house are designated historical and function as museums but most remain family homes.  Low-life poser Gorgas don’t realize what something built in 1752 means.

Edited by sheshark
Gorgas plural. SMH
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
12 hours ago, chick binewski said:

Seriously. I thought we weren't supposed to reference her on the show because she is a child?

Guess she’ll be a regular after this semester.  21

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 2

random thoughts: 

Not seeing the “Evan is hot” trend. And he was a total bitch last night. 

and to me “crooked” and “crook” are two different things. 

Digging for info and spilling info are also two different things. 

tikis wife can go

frank reading the menu while all the shit was going down was hilarious!  He wanted none of that mess 

• Love 20

My theory about the future House of Gorga is that it going to be a spec house or someone has contracted him, (I do not know why) to build a house for them...this knock down and new build will give the Gorga's a story line. 

I would like to start a rumor that Teresa planted the bees nest at the property and trained them to sting the Gorga's.

When ever I see an outside shot of Jenn's house I am struck as to how McMansionary it is and how unappealing it is.

Melissa had to walk down the pier to see what Joe, Teresa and Looeey were talking about because that is where the camera was.

Teresa keeps getting way more worked up about things concerning Looeey than he is, I have only seen this unhinged behavior once before and that was when Juicy Joe was on, she would go berserk if anyone mentioned his name or asked a question...Teresa knows there is something to hide about Looeey, if this was a poker game this would be her tell.

Didn't we hear one of the husbands (Frank?) say to the other guys about no matter what happens with the women they always ignore it and hang out and have fun no matter what? So what happened to that sentiment when it came to Bill?

Delores has a right to worry about her mother's health but the good news is that she will have the triple bypass and recover the bad news is she does not seem to be the health conscious type of person, Delores will have her hands full trying to get her to eat healthy and exercise from here on out.

What is the deal with Delores and her house, she said she likes the town home because it is all hers, it is a rental and the fact that she has remodeled her home 3 times why isn't she considering it all hers, she should by now have it exactly how she wants.  Maybe not have Frank live there and it will feel like all hers.  What about her kids, don't they live there?  The Town home is too small to have three adults and 8 dogs, (her dorter has a lot of dogs).

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My theory about the future House of Gorga is that it going to be a spec house or someone has contracted him, (I do not know why) to build a house for them...this knock down and new build will give the Gorga's a story line. 

I would like to start a rumor that Teresa planted the bees nest at the property and trained them to sting the Gorga's.

When ever I see an outside shot of Jenn's house I am struck as to how McMansionary it is and how unappealing it is.

Melissa had to walk down the pier to see what Joe, Teresa and Looeey were talking about because that is where the camera was.

Teresa keeps getting way more worked up about things concerning Looeey than he is, I have only seen this unhinged behavior once before and that was when Juicy Joe was on, she would go berserk if anyone mentioned his name or asked a question...Teresa knows there is something to hide about Looeey, if this was a poker game this would be her tell.

Didn't we hear one of the husbands (Frank?) say to the other guys about no matter what happens with the women they always ignore it and hang out and have fun no matter what? So what happened to that sentiment when it came to Bill?

Delores has a right to worry about her mother's health but the good news is that she will have the triple bypass and recover the bad news is she does not seem to be the health conscious type of person, Delores will have her hands full trying to get her to eat healthy and exercise from here on out.

What is the deal with Delores and her house, she said she likes the town home because it is all hers, it is a rental and the fact that she has remodeled her home 3 times why isn't she considering it all hers, she should by now have it exactly how she wants.  Maybe not have Frank live there and it will feel like all hers.  What about her kids, don't they live there?  The Town home is too small to have three adults and 8 dogs, (her dorter has a lot of dogs).

What’s the deal with this video they keep talking about, and can we watch it?  Nothing changes since I started watching before all the facial surgeries.  Teresa was so pretty.  Not anymore.  Melissa is a wannabe something.  I can’t understand how Jennifer and Jackie could live and look at their husbands after they cheated.  I would either smash my husbands head open or throw him out.  Guess it’s because of money.  I come and go on this show, but I still like Teresa out of all of them.  I know she’s a crazy bitch, but she has reasons to act that way.  I hope Louie isn’t giving her a snow job.  She’s been thru enough.  Joe Gorga is a little yenta, but I think he’s true blue to Melissa and a real family man.  My husband is Italian and hates how they are portrayed as stupid gavonies .  What’s taking Frank so long to fix the house?  Why are all the guys jumping down Bills throat?  Because the women are troublemakers?  They gossip more than the women.  Maybe Andy will give them their own show, lol.  “The Cheating Husbands of Jersey”.  Joe and Melissa are probably behind on their mortgage, as usual.  From a mansion to a piece of shit.  Who is Melissa kidding?
Her new bottom lip looks like someone belted her in the mouth.  Marge and her Mother look like twins.  The Mother might be prettier.  Eh, everything is good for a laugh at least.

Edited by kristen111
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

Who is Melissa kidding?
Her new bottom lip looks like someone belted her in the mouth.  Marge and her Mother look like twins.  The Mother might be prettier.  Eh, everything is good for a laugh at least.

I watched the famous Baptism brawl recently, what a change in Melissa, her mother and the witch sisters.  Mel was very cute back then with only her first nose job and boobs.  After a few more, and those lips (she had no upper lip back then) she just looks and acts like an attention-whore floozy.  And T with the lips and bronzer.  Ugh!

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Margaret still doesn’t understand Jen being cheated on is not the same as Margaret being a cheating whore. I don’t judge cheating but Margaret seems to wear hers as a badge of honour and thinks her little stories are so cute and witty. They aren’t. I do feel bad for Jennifer. It’s like she is re-living the whole thing. Sad her parents will blame her. I don’t think she would ever leave Bill tho.

This. I think Marge thinks her cheating was ok because it worked out and they got married. To her she and Joe was a love match, while Bills affair was a fling with the office bimbo. 

Ok if I had kids Jens ages I'd quit the show to not have to talk about Bill cheating on camera. The older daughter looked mortified. Methinks Jen is finally getting Bill back in a passive aggressive way but letting the show embarrass him. 

The gossipy men wanting Bill to rag on Jen was too much. I would have been very upset if my husband insulted me by agreeing I was a bitch. Frank have have several seats given that he's a serial cheater.  If anyone's a bitch its Marge. She needs to get over Loouiieee. Yes Tre is dumb but she's an adult and Marge isn't her mom.

Tre needs to stop trying to make Gia happen. 

Why was Delores feeding her parents take out? I  thought this show was all about how Italians are these fab cooks yet they all all do catered events, even if its parents visiting. What would be so hard about making a meal.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Marley said:

Luis really doesn’t seem that bad. He seemed to be trying to get Teresa to understand at the beginning. I get there’s rumours out there but I haven’t looked that much into them because this show doesn’t matter that much to me lol but is there any proof?

Why is stupid Traci involving herself so much. Shut the tuck up.

Margaret needs to shut the fuck up as well.

Am I going insane or did I not totally dislike Joe Gorga this episode. He is still a hitch and a crook tho lol.

Why doesn’t Margaret get over Luis. It must be producer driven. She needs to be less obsessed.

I don’t buy the Gorgas house plans tho lol. Come on guys just admit you had to downsize be honest lol.

I’m really not enjoying Tiki or his wife. They both are annoying gossips and shitty ppl and can just go away at any time.

Luis has a weird looking face. I’m trying to figure out what it reminds me of.

I really dislike Evan and Jackie. I can’t explain why but everything about them annoys me. They both seem so try hard too. I think Evan is getting nervous and mad his cheating is almost being exposed. I don’t buy his good guy act. I obviously feel bad for Jackie if that’s going on. Something is just off about him.

Teresa really needs to chill with the plastic surgery. Her face looked extra scary in the closet scene with Luis.

Still not getting the Evan is so hot stuff. He looks weird and fuzzy to me. His personality just makes it worse.

I could not agree with you more. Every. Single. Word.

• Love 4

Bills walk out is a bitch move. I guess this is his form of having his wife's back, but its just avoidance at a lesser level than his dodge to the bar at the shore. He can't defend his wife's retaliation with words without admitting she can be a nasty bitch...and he can't do that because she stayed with his cheatin ass.

So tiki sits down and immediately gets the guys chewing on the bone producers threw him. Good dog!!

Oh Evan, you can't swing big dick after showing us your vagina last season. Bill never did anything to you, or your lettuce muncher.

I don't know if LouLouLemon put hands on his ex or not, but she hates him enough to put it out there...and that says a lot.

Oh yay...the gorgas are going to build another shell house with unfinished rooms and fake bathroom sinks. Cheetah lives for us to see him manning the bulldozer. It's the ultimate Lil guy, Lil dick vehicle. 

See JoeB jump! Watch him perform tricks...rubbing crusty old lady feet, going down on stank puss, dressing up in cute pet outfits, spreading gossip, and random acts of douchedom perpetrated by his owner-wife. 

No amount of remodeling can change the way Delo feels about that house. She should sell it. Frank and her grown children can rent apartments...or one place altogether so frank can finally live with his kids (cuz we all know this makes up for being more interested in chasing women than spending time with them when they were growing up).

It's really fucked up that Jennifer brings up Bills affair to her daughter on camera. All that whining about it going public, yet your selfish ass wants to use your children's feelings about it to fuel the storyline. Bringing up evil mom, the demander of revenge, to justify future shit thrown at Marge is strategic...but lame. A baller bitch would just say...I hate Marge and I'm going to take every opportunity to point out what a mangy hobag she is. 

Let's talk about the husband(s). Imagine you walk into a nice restaurant...as you're walking to your table you hear the loud, everyone wants to hear what I have to say, voices of gorga and frank...you sit down and get full on view of the table of guys...Big block-headed juicer, Lil bald juicer, Schlumpy 70s stache, Butterface (Butthisface for a dude?), You look kinda familiar and Brillo Cream (Tomato face is running late)...the table of dudes start bickering and Brillo Cream makes a hasty exit as Butthisface taunts him...you couldn't make out everything they were saying, so you make an assumption about what happened.

What do you assume has taken place? I'm thinking lover's spat.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

The gossipy men wanting Bill to rag on Jen was too much.

Bill is a cheater but he did the right thing. Walking away and not throwing his wife under the bus was the least he could do. Not one of those jerks said "Hey, this is between the women, let them fight it out". Instead, that little bitch Gorga had to get all in his feelings about his wife. 

4 hours ago, sheshark said:

Agree and agree. Delores is unique looking, a standout in so many look—alike  plastic faces.  Yes she has probably had work done but the abs and that hair. She gives Connie Britton a run for best tv hair.

Delores has admitted that she had a complete body overhaul. Butt lift, tummy tuck, several boob jobs, face lift and of course the extra bags of hair. Nothing is real. I have to say her surgeon, hair and makeup people are awesome! While we're on the subject of surgeries what the hell has Tre done to herself? She's also put on some pounds since her namaste days and that long hair down to her waist is ridiculous. 

Tiple bypass is no joke. Mama Delores is going to have to change her lifestyle completely. 

Did Tiki say he hasn't worked in 15 years? No wonder he's on the show, must be bored AF. 

• Love 11

Bees/wasps don't bite, Joe.  They STING.  What an idiot.

Figure of speech? Mosquitoes also don't really "bite" but I feel like we all say that they do? He is an idiot though, regardless.

(And she actually said “Chalk-lit” ones, as I, as a Rhode-Islandah, would.  I don’t think the NJ and RI accents are exactly the same, but they have their similarities.)

There's not just one NJ accent though -- sometimes I notice my mom's South Jersey roots in certain words that she pronounces very differently than I do. And now that I think about it, I don't know very many people at all who do the "cawfee" or "chawklit" thing in this general HW area. 

• Love 3
(edited)
21 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Tiple bypass is no joke. Mama Delores is going to have to change her lifestyle completely. 

Her father does not look far behind Mother Delores in the triple bypass line.

My father had a triple bypass at 70, at 91 we learned he outlived the bypass and got an internal defibrillator after having a near fatal AFib attack, he died last April at 94, he was a living tribute to modern medicine and meds because he did not exactly eat right and exercise.  Delores will have her mother around for a very long time.

Tiki and Traci offer nothing to this season.

This season needs someone to be pushed in a pool.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Anyone else think that Delores’ family would rather she go away than David?

It's so interesting how Delores' family including her kids and even Frank really liked David.  That's a side of him we never saw. He must be a super nice man. A private man.  I think a life in front of the camera was not a life for him and it was a big part for Delo. Too bad they couldn't work it out. Not sure about her new man. Much younger and a typical guido looking dude. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I'm actually surprised Delores isn't more forceful about this being such a fitness nut. I know its hard with parents cuz it can come off as shaming. Her mom eats cake every day? I'm in my 60s and in the last couple of years I've come to realize that fitness and nutrition are critical to longevity. Walking every day. Eating a decent diet. You can still have cake, albeit not everyday. I fear Delores parents are not long for this world. 

• Love 3

Evan and his lookalike son (I can't be bothered to learn or remember any of those kids' names) remind me exactly of Michael Banks in Mary Poppins. The kid really struck me last season, and now Evan is looking more and more like him. Whenever I see him onscreen, I hear Julie Andrews' voice say, "Close your mouth, please, Michael. We are not a codfish." 😂😂

JoeB is a complete dancing monkey and will do anything anyone tells him to, including his wife, and will also do anything to cull favor with the guys ... when they're there. He was sure quick to feed the Evan cheating rumours last season when Evan wasn't sitting at the poker table! He's a teeny little slimebucket, just like JoeGo.

The Aydin kids - wow. The little one looks like a beachball (hurry up, puberty, and grow this kid tall!) and I truly hope that the oldest one has either therapy or some really down-to-earth girlfriends/guyfriends to talk to. Holy crap, I just wanted to jump into that kitchen and rescue her from her mother. I get that the rumours would be swirling around them due to their weird fame, but I would wait until the kids heard about them (if they ever did at all) and then address them. I can't imagine the convo where they're cutting the rumours off at the pass by saying, "Hey, Older Aydin Kids, your dad had a prolonged affair and was schtupping a lady who regularly came to the office and that's why your auntie works there now." I love how Jennifer's not worried that her mother is going to kill Bill, but how she's going to probably go after Margaret. I think Margaret can take it.

MargeSr. really looked great at lunch. I don't know what she's had done but I thought she looked wonderful for her age.

I'm not getting the Gorga's new house. They're fighting last season and then that's why they have to sell a house? JoeGo's all beaming and saying what a 'blast' they're having remodelling the old house they showed with the bees, and I can tell you from experience that remodelling a home with your spouse is decidedly NOT A BLAST. JoeGo better invest that remodel money in hair plugs because he's going to be losing what he's got left by the time they're done with that place. Why not just buy some land and build another McMansion? And she wants a "big, white modern house" - a la the Aydin Mausoleum? 🙄

Tiki and Co. can go. They bring absolutely NOTHING to the table ... except when Bill walked up to the guy's table. Did you see Tiki eyeing him? Holy shit, he was totally eye-fucking that man! I don't know if it was just good editing, but the lingering glances at Bill had me in stitches. I'm sure he was probably drunk, but I was totally waiting for Tiki to cop a feel or something, it was so weird.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, sheshark said:

One thousand times! Life-long Giants fan here with family connections to old-time players and coaches.  Tiki has taken his worst fumble going on this show for his trophy wife.  I don’t think he likes it either, not convincingly saying his lines with lack of eye contact.  And I don’t see where Evan is hot. 
I grew up in Bergen County NJ, now living full-time at the shore.  I am horrified the disgusting climber Gorgas are going to tear down one of the 130 remaining original sandstone Dutch Colonials in the county.  Several, such as the Zabriskie von Steuben house are designated historical and function as museums but most remain family homes.  Low-life poser Gorgas don’t realize what something built in 1752 means.

I really dislike them more now than ever. 

• Love 9
18 hours ago, Saph said:

Do we even know how Margaret found out about Bill's affair?  Production probably found out & it would have been revealed eventually, with or without Margaret.  How stupid is Jen not to know that we all know that?

Jen's daughter Gabby looked uncomfortable AF during that convo.

Bees/wasps don't bite, Joe.  They STING.  What an idiot. 🙄

I agree...people need to wake up...these "reality" shows are all scripted and contain manufactured physical and verbal arguments. The nastier and drunker the better. Jen sold her soul to Bravo by giving the OK for this narrative to move forward to production. It's hurting her kids and creating more problems in her marriage. Was it really worth it to make the extra money and to give her husband's medical practice a boost? I notice Dr. Bill is driving some fancy sports car now...he looks like a guy that thinks he's a real catch and probably is flirty with the nurses and other women. He certainly seems to have checked out of his marriage and does not seem to have Jen's back at all...just some prefunctory conselation hugs when she is crying.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, sheshark said:

Thank you for giving us some background on the Gorga "project"...they are just low class, poorly educated morons. The house could been renovated keeping the main structure and improving and updating the rooms and bathrooms while keeping some of the great features that homes of that era had. They could have had an historical architect come in and help them to create a great home for the 21st century keeping the look and feel of the home as it was originally built. Why exactly did Melissa want to sell their other home? I thought Joe built it just for her? A few seasons ago he was breaking ground on a new build for them...what happened with that??

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I agree...people need to wake up...these "reality" shows are all scripted and contain manufactured physical and verbal arguments. The nastier and drunker the better. Jen sold her soul to Bravo by giving the OK for this narrative to move forward to production. It's hurting her kids and creating more problems in her marriage. Was it really worth it to make the extra money and to give her husband's medical practice a boost? I notice Dr. Bill is driving some fancy sports car now...he looks like a guy that thinks he's a real catch and probably is flirty with the nurses and other women. He certainly seems to have checked out of his marriage and does not seem to have Jen's back at all...just some prefunctory conselation hugs when she is crying.

He had that car last year too. Jen puked in it after the face plant. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

I'm not getting the Gorga's new house. They're fighting last season and then that's why they have to sell a house? JoeGo's all beaming and saying what a 'blast' they're having remodelling the old house they showed with the bees, and I can tell you from experience that remodelling a home with your spouse is decidedly NOT A BLAST. JoeGo better invest that remodel money in hair plugs because he's going to be losing what he's got left by the time they're done with that place. Why not just buy some land and build another McMansion? And she wants a "big, white modern house" - a la the Aydin Mausoleum

Word. After being through a remodel is is probably one of the most stressful experiences a couple can go through. 

I agree with whoever uptrend said they probably had to move because prices are high and flipping is the family biz and you have to keep cycling houses to make money. I think Chez Gorga was a money suck and they finally found a buyer who was willing to meet their terms. If Melissa wants to spin this as a "our dream home" she can do that but no one believes it. 

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Thank you for giving us some background on the Gorga "project"...they are just low class, poorly educated morons. The house could been renovated keeping the main structure and improving and updating the rooms and bathrooms while keeping some of the great features that homes of that era had. They could have had an historical architect come in and help them to create a great home for the 21st century keeping the look and feel of the home as it was originally built. Why exactly did Melissa want to sell their other home? I thought Joe built it just for her? A few seasons ago he was breaking ground on a new build for them...what happened with that??

Bet if it wasn’t for this show, they would be up shits creek.  They probably default on their mortgage and can’t get the necessary loans.  Six bedrooms did she say?  For what?  So sick of them.  Two dummies.  Oh, how is her store doing?  Maybe it’s keeping them afloat.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 7
(edited)
20 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

More Gia, who cares?

Do college girls dress like that now?  Half exposed and full of makeup in all her scenes.  Maybe just for the show, but doubt it.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Do college girls dress like that now?  Half exposed and full of makeup in all her scenes.  Maybe just for the show, but doubt it.

She takes her makeup cues from her mom. Reminds me of that movie Death Becomes Her. Tre's face looks like spray paint. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, J80134 said:

Let's talk about the husband(s). Imagine you walk into a nice restaurant...as you're walking to your table you hear the loud, everyone wants to hear what I have to say, voices of gorga and frank...you sit down and get full on view of the table of guys...Big block-headed juicer, Lil bald juicer, Schlumpy 70s stache, Butterface (Butthisface for a dude?), You look kinda familiar and Brillo Cream (Tomato face is running late)...the table of dudes start bickering and Brillo Cream makes a hasty exit as Butthisface taunts him...you couldn't make out everything they were saying, so you make an assumption about what happened.

😹😹😹😹😹

Brilliance! I nominate you to provide nicknames for Bravolebrities from her on out.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3