Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: Bromance Breakup

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

😹😹😹😹😹

Brilliance! I nominate you to provide nicknames for Bravolebrities from her on out.

Except I believe it is Brylcreem not Brillo Cream.

I would have loved to be at the next table to hear the guys say what wasn't filmed.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

There's not just one NJ accent though -- sometimes I notice my mom's South Jersey roots in certain words that she pronounces very differently than I do. And now that I think about it, I don't know very many people at all who do the "cawfee" or "chawklit" thing in this general HW area. 

You're correct! I've lived in South Jersey my entire life and a lot of us in this half of the state tend to sound like Philadelphians while North Jerseyans sound like New Yorkers. Like I say "water" as if it were spelled "w-o-o-d-e-r" :) 

And I 100% agree with those that feel the Barbers bring absolutely nothing to this show. At least in the past "friends" were at least entertaining, like the infamous pot stirrers Kim D and Kim G. This one is BORING!!!! 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, zengirl1215 said:

You're correct! I've lived in South Jersey my entire life and a lot of us in this half of the state tend to sound like Philadelphians while North Jerseyans sound like New Yorkers. Like I say "water" as if it were spelled "w-o-o-d-e-r" :) 

And I 100% agree with those that feel the Barbers bring absolutely nothing to this show. At least in the past "friends" were at least entertaining, like the infamous pot stirrers Kim D and Kim G. This one is BORING!!!! 

Well, the Barbers have been production's shit stirrers the past couple of episodes. Sadly, their shit stirring was overtaken by bigger issues, this episode with Evan screeching at Bill. Whatever was said about Luis was quickly forgotten. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, J80134 said:

It's really fucked up that Jennifer brings up Bills affair to her daughter on camera. All that whining about it going public, yet your selfish ass wants to use your children's feelings about it to fuel the storyline. 

Her insides match her botched exterior. Disgusting to make your child go through that pain ON TELEVISION and then make her suffer through an awkward kickboxing session. This poor child looks like she’s holding back tears in a baggy t-shirt while Jen giggles, shuffles and jabs in full makeup and her little mesh workout outfit. She’s a vile pig. I couldn’t care less about what’s happened to her. Shame her husband isn’t protecting their kids from her the way he’s protecting her from the cast. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Love 13
On 3/8/2022 at 7:49 PM, Saph said:

Do we even know how Margaret found out about Bill's affair?  Production probably found out & it would have been revealed eventually, with or without Margaret.  How stupid is Jen not to know that we all know that?

Jen's daughter Gabby looked uncomfortable AF during that convo.

Bees/wasps don't bite, Joe.  They STING.  What an idiot. 🙄

After watching this, Joe B and Margaret must have Google alerts set up on their castmates.  Joe Gorga really thinks he is the straw that stirs the drink. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Evan is hot. Best looking husband in this bunch by far.

That's such a low bar that even a tortoise can cross over it with ease.

Nothing more obnoxious then seeing a physician flying around in a pricey $$$$ sports car.

Not an issue for me, if that person worked hard for it, then they have earned it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Do college girls dress like that now?  Half exposed and full of makeup in all her scenes.  Maybe just for the show, but doubt it.

Most of college age girls (and before and after) do. Just look at your friends', or their kids' social media. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Well, the Barbers have been production's shit stirrers the past couple of episodes. Sadly, their shit stirring was overtaken by bigger issues, this episode with Evan screeching at Bill. Whatever was said about Luis was quickly forgotten. 

True! But to me the Barbers are "try-hards" especially her. And it's coming off as meh. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, zengirl1215 said:

Yes, South Jersey and the west are just a Philly sound alikes.  North Jersey through Central and the shore are heavily New York and Dutch influenced.  We say waiter, cawfee and chalk lit.  And I love it.  My kids live in California now so I poke a bit at their wahter and cahfee.  But they do agree on the pizza thing.  

• Useful 2

North Jersey through Central and the shore are heavily New York and Dutch influenced.  We say waiter, cawfee and chalk lit.

While I have, of course, heard people pronounce words in these ways, I don't -- and I have lived all over North Jersey my whole life. No one in my immediate circle does either. And in case anyone is wondering, I have never in my life heard anyone outside of fiction say "Joisey" in a non-joke way! (I have heard "go scratch" and "sangwich.")

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 4

On 3/9/2022 at 8:22 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

and to me “crooked” and “crook” are two different things. 

Joe Gorga is both crooked and a crook.

On 3/9/2022 at 9:02 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

My theory about the future House of Gorga is that it going to be a spec house or someone has contracted him, (I do not know why) to build a house for them...this knock down and new build will give the Gorga's a story line. 

Their old house had a balloon mortgage, typically used by builders who don't expect to have the home after X amount of time.  They are expected to sell, and are then able to pay the large sum.  But he couldn't sell it because he basically built it using cardboard, so he went through some financial hardships, and didn't pay a bunch of people, etc.. he is a crook and a thief.  He hasn't defrauded the government (yet) which is why he never went to jail.  But he is a well-known crook.

Surprised he's trying to be a builder again, I thought he was now a comedian?

18 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Bet if it wasn’t for this show, they would be up shits creek.  They probably default on their mortgage and can’t get the necessary loans.  Six bedrooms did she say?  For what?  So sick of them.  Two dummies.  Oh, how is her store doing?  Maybe it’s keeping them afloat.

I think he did default, but was able to re-negotiate when everyone was modifying their mortgages.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
On 3/9/2022 at 9:22 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

random thoughts: 

Not seeing the “Evan is hot” trend. And he was a total bitch last night. 

Digging for info and spilling info are also two different things. 

tikis wife can go

frank reading the menu while all the shit was going down was hilarious!  He wanted none of that mess 

Thank you!  Every time I hear the Gorgas hollering about being called crooks, and then they show the Tweet on the screen that says "crooked", I've thought that it is an issue with my own vocabulary, not knowing that they are the same...?  I'm still not sure, but you've made me feel better.

• Love 4
On 3/9/2022 at 1:25 PM, J80134 said:

Oh Evan, you can't swing big dick after showing us your vagina last season. Bill never did anything to you, or your lettuce muncher.

I'm kinda ashamed of how hard this made me laugh.  Ok, who am I kidding?  Not really.

I will never not be tickled by Frank and his green apple martinis.  

I've always thought Tiki Barber was an ass and his appearance on this show has done nothing to change my opinion.  Ronde must've gotten all the good genes. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, zengirl1215 said:

Traci is coming in way too hot insinuating herself in the Tre/Joe/Melissa business the way she has.  This one seems way to eager to become a full "real housewife".  Just look at the way that worked out for someone like Kim G. who actually was amusing and then she was gone.  

9 hours ago, gatopretoNYC said:

Am I misunderstanding, or did Dolores' mother say she gets a checkup once every three years?

I heard that too, and she said it like that is the normal time period between check-ups for a person her age. 

12 hours ago, Hiyo said:

That's such a low bar that even a tortoise can cross over it with ease.

That's my take on it as well.  It's not like he has much competition in the looks arena.

The funny thing is that he seemed less involved in the show when the focus was on his own character and the alleged infidelity of which he was accused than he was in this episode going in on Bill. He's starting to become no better than the two Joe's and Frank now that he seems to be turning into another Rich W. 

• Love 7

Oh, man, I felt REALLY bad for Gabby last night.  Why would they do that to her?  She just looked so sad.  Why would they do that to her?  On second thought, why do any of the parents do this to their kids?  We didn't see little Alexis crying to her parents last year and them reassuring her that they were okay, we didn't have to see Jennifer assuring Gabby that she and her dad were okay.  

And I might point out that it doesn't matter to a kid if the rumor is true or false, for them it is still upsetting to even hear your parents talked about in this way and to live through the aftermath.  Gabby is still a kid.  And a seemingly really thoughtful, sensitive, great kid at that.  

Why do these women continue to butcher their appearance for this show?  They were all so naturally pretty and none of them look the same or as good.  

Poor Jackie, she looks so unhealthy at this point in filming.  I wonder if any of the cast noticed the weight loss.  Yes, they all noticed the odd eating habits, and the rigid lifestyle, but did they notice how thin she had gotten?  Did anybody try and help I wonder?  Probably not....as I watch this show I become more and more convinced that these people don't spend much time together when the cameras aren't running or even like each other very much.

My god that party looked lame.  The setting was stunning, the setup was beautiful, but there was nobody there!  Remember when Melissa and Joe had their original shore house packed with all their trashy friends and sprayed whipped cream all over each other and in the pool?  Totally trashy (despite Melissa and her "we're fun and classy!" mantra), but at least there were people there.   This was summer 2021 -- you can't even blame the pandemic at this point, especially since this group doesn't really care.  In NJ last summer our rates were super low, people were vaxxed, I believe our mask mandates had eased a bit, etc, and people really were pretty comfortable in outdoor settings.  How was nobody there???  They do not know how to properly use that shore house.  

Will somebody please teach Teresa about dressing for her body type and the lesson that just because it's trendy it doesn't mean you should wear it?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Miss Bones said:

The pearl clutching over this is rich considering how the mean girl trio and their husbands gossip about the others.  It's like pointing fingers at Jen to take attention away from themselves.

• Like 1
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, ichbin said:

The pearl clutching over this is rich considering how the mean girl trio and their husbands gossip about the others.  It's like pointing fingers at Jen to take attention away from themselves.

That was actually @TV Diva Queen's quote, which I had quoted in my post, and I wasn't even addressing the part of the quote that you are replying to, so I don't have much to speak on that.  Not sure why it says "Miss Bones said".  

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

@Miss Bones not my quote. Lol

I meant your quote that is in my post from 2 hours ago.  You said it on page 1, at 9:22am yesterday.  When @ichbin quoted part of that same quote 1 hour ago, the site said it was my quote, and it is not.

Your quote was:  

On 3/9/2022 at 9:22 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

random thoughts: 

Not seeing the “Evan is hot” trend. And he was a total bitch last night. 

tikis wife can go

frank reading the menu while all the shit was going down was hilarious!  He wanted none of that mess 

Edited by Miss Bones
On 3/9/2022 at 1:56 PM, TattleTeeny said:

There's not just one NJ accent though -- sometimes I notice my mom's South Jersey roots in certain words that she pronounces very differently than I do. And now that I think about it, I don't know very many people at all who do the "cawfee" or "chawklit" thing in this general HW area. 

Well, there's not just one RI accent either, I suppose...  I guess I should have said that *some* of the NJians on this show pronounce certain things similarly as *some* of the people in RI, where I am from.  Sorry.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

No need to apologize! It's just so funny that the stuff that certain places end up being "known" for are so often not known by the people who live there, or at least not as common as people might think. 

Mostly sorry for implying most of NJ is similar to these clowns 😄

• LOL 5

I always wonder if the rest of the country thinks that "fist pumping" is really some collective statewide phenomenon. I used to have a shirt that said, "In NJ, we don't pump gas, we pump our fists." I had no idea that it was referencing that kind of fist-pumping; I truly thought it meant like an impatient old grumpy man would!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • LOL 7
22 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I always wonder if the rest of the country thinks that "fist pumping" is really some collective statewide phenomenon. I used to have a shirt that said, "In NJ, we don't pump gas, we pump our fists." I had no idea that it was referencing that kind of fist-pumping; I truly thought it meant like an impatient old grumpy man would!

Hahaha!  That is hysterical!  Bet you got rid of that tee, right quick!  **ETA:  I would wager that Joe Gorga owns that shirt.

Edited by Miss Bones
thought of something else.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

It is the unofficial Jersey White Boy Dance.  Fist pump with a fake overbite.  Heavy gold chain cross necklace recommended.  

• LOL 5
On 3/8/2022 at 7:27 PM, kristen111 said:

Wait a minute.  Have to get my earplugs on.  For the screaming and yelling.

Teresa really went overboard with the facial surgery.  She looks terrible.  Doesn’t look like her.

They all look like they are turning into “madam” puppets! F***ing just gross. Teresa is one vile woman with no redeeming qualities. At least I see human qualities in all the others at times. Her daughter, the jr fake looking wannabe, should really steer clear of this shit show & get out while she can still redeem herself. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 3/8/2022 at 10:08 PM, esco1822 said:

Unrelated, If Dolores was so worried about her mother’s health, why was she serving her fried chicken and macaroni and cheese???

She is  surprised that a woman who eats what?  donuts or cookies for breakfast is now having bypass surgery? 

On 3/8/2022 at 11:39 PM, lilmarysunshine said:

The hypocrisy of these men to sit around at their “hen party” and throw rumors around about Luis and then in the next breath rag on Jennifer for being nosy about Evan. 

Damn, Delores looks great, esp for her age. To run around in those leggings and sports bra. 

Plastic surgery on every part of your body will do that for you!!

• Love 5
On 3/9/2022 at 9:02 AM, sheshark said:

One thousand times! Life-long Giants fan here with family connections to old-time players and coaches.  Tiki has taken his worst fumble going on this show for his trophy wife.  I don’t think he likes it either, not convincingly saying his lines with lack of eye contact.  And I don’t see where Evan is hot. 
I grew up in Bergen County NJ, now living full-time at the shore.  I am horrified the disgusting climber Gorgas are going to tear down one of the 130 remaining original sandstone Dutch Colonials in the county.  Several, such as the Zabriskie von Steuben house are designated historical and function as museums but most remain family homes.  Low-life poser Gorgas don’t realize what something built in 1752 means.

Oh no! I fucking feel rage when someone buys a classic old home & totally destroys it with Modern “updates” .   This news is disturbing. Too bad the Home wasn’t protected, if they aren’t on the historical register or whatever, then some philistine  is going to do whatever they want with it. 

• Love 3
On 3/9/2022 at 10:02 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

My theory about the future House of Gorga is that it going to be a spec house or someone has contracted him, (I do not know why) to build a house for them...this knock down and new build will give the Gorga's a story line. 

I would like to start a rumor that Teresa planted the bees nest at the property and trained them to sting the Gorga's.

When ever I see an outside shot of Jenn's house I am struck as to how McMansionary it is and how unappealing it is.

Melissa had to walk down the pier to see what Joe, Teresa and Looeey were talking about because that is where the camera was.

Teresa keeps getting way more worked up about things concerning Looeey than he is, I have only seen this unhinged behavior once before and that was when Juicy Joe was on, she would go berserk if anyone mentioned his name or asked a question...Teresa knows there is something to hide about Looeey, if this was a poker game this would be her tell.

Didn't we hear one of the husbands (Frank?) say to the other guys about no matter what happens with the women they always ignore it and hang out and have fun no matter what? So what happened to that sentiment when it came to Bill?

Delores has a right to worry about her mother's health but the good news is that she will have the triple bypass and recover the bad news is she does not seem to be the health conscious type of person, Delores will have her hands full trying to get her to eat healthy and exercise from here on out.

What is the deal with Delores and her house, she said she likes the town home because it is all hers, it is a rental and the fact that she has remodeled her home 3 times why isn't she considering it all hers, she should by now have it exactly how she wants.  Maybe not have Frank live there and it will feel like all hers.  What about her kids, don't they live there?  The Town home is too small to have three adults and 8 dogs, (her dorter has a lot of dogs).

What’s the big deal they all are making about the Town House?  All the levels and stairs to climb is ridiculous.  It’s new .. that’s it.  I’m a “everything on one floor person”.  Those stairs would kill me, as I have a bad back.  I don’t even know how her parents made it up all those stairs.

Edited by kristen111
  • Love 3

Did they completely tear down the old house?That’s what it looked like with bulldozers crashing into walls. Speaking of bulldozers … I don’t think Little Joe was doing any part of the physical work. He probably just borrowed somebody else’s machine to look manly when the cameras showed up.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Oh no! I fucking feel rage when someone buys a classic old home & totally destroys it with Modern “updates” .   This news is disturbing. Too bad the Home wasn’t protected, if they aren’t on the historical register or whatever, then some philistine  is going to do whatever they want with it. 

It's a problem all over northern NJ - bergen county - especially.  This is such a historic area that is now basically owned by the developers.  If it's not on the historic registers, it doesn't have a chance.  I wonder if the Franklin Lakes residents were upset about it? 

Everybody wants the same model #1 white house with #6 dark floors and #3 gray paint.  Then they all decorate it with Jonathan Adler inspired modern decor (which truthfully I like as well - it's fun) or go to Z gallerie and get variations on the same chesterfield velvet sofa in either dark blue or dark gray.  Maybe emerald green if you are feeling especially adventurous.  

I

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 3/9/2022 at 9:06 AM, jalady said:

Jennifer needs to keep her children off TV.  For many reasons.

And watch what they eat. Just saying. You can afford to feed them nutritious non-fattening delicious meals & desserts with your money. 

• Love 3
On 3/9/2022 at 3:23 PM, poeticlicensed said:

Word. After being through a remodel is is probably one of the most stressful experiences a couple can go through. 

I agree with whoever uptrend said they probably had to move because prices are high and flipping is the family biz and you have to keep cycling houses to make money. I think Chez Gorga was a money suck and they finally found a buyer who was willing to meet their terms. If Melissa wants to spin this as a "our dream home" she can do that but no one believes it. 

Where are they living if they sold their house and this one is being remodeled?  it doesn’t look like they are living there. it’s funny to realize the different meanings of not having any money. They are completely remodeling a house that cost a few bucks I’m sure. never mind that they are ruining it and it makes me see red, but they have a beach house beautiful cars crazy expensive clothes and they are remodeling a house while living elsewhere. To some people this is poor to me I would feel like a millionaire  

On 3/9/2022 at 5:10 PM, kristen111 said:

Do college girls dress like that now?  Half exposed and full of makeup in all her scenes.  Maybe just for the show, but doubt it.

Well... The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Or Tre, in this case

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 3/10/2022 at 3:33 AM, gatopretoNYC said:

Am I misunderstanding, or did Dolores' mother say she gets a checkup once every three years?

She did. Probably getting tired of her dr. telling her to stop eating shit all day &b get a little exercise etc. etc.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, chediavolo said:

Where are they living if they sold their house and this one is being remodeled?  it doesn’t look like they are living there. it’s funny to realize the different meanings of not having any money. They are completely remodeling a house that cost a few bucks I’m sure. never mind that they are ruining it and it makes me see red, but they have a beach house beautiful cars crazy expensive clothes and they are remodeling a house while living elsewhere. To some people this is poor to me I would feel like a millionaire  

I feel like the Gorgas are bouncing around quite a bit, actually. 

They were living in a rental a few years ago, if you recall. I don't remember what it was for -- but it was when a still relatively young Antonia made that statement about she hated living in such a small house or some such thing.  I just don't remember why they weren't living in the original house at that time.  But then they were back in their original house after that. 

Then they bought the new shore house.  They moved down there at the beginning of covid I think and around the same time the original house sold. 

Then when they came back up they moved into their current rental, bought the Franklin Lakes property, sold their original beach house and then also put THIS current beach house on the market as well. 

When people said "Why are you basically without a home yet own 3 homes all at once?  Melissa said they were ready for a change of pace and eyeing the Hamptons.  Which honestly makes zero sense to me unless it's purely for the social climbing aspect.  Getting out to the Hamptons from Franklin Lakes is not for the faint of heart during the summer months and Melissa has repeatedly said time and time again that she is a Jersey shore girl, it's where she grew up, its where her family is now, it's where she wants to be and she prefers bay front to ocean front.  Plus, let's be real.  They are NOT Hamptons people and they never will be.  They are Jersey shore through and through, and a very particular breed of Jersey Shore, not to be confused with the Cape May, Stone Harbor, Spring Lake Jersey Shore.  

But back on topic. When that much movement is happening it seems like a big red flag to me about something shady going on, but what do I know.  I own one house.  

Plus, that house and its view is amazing.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, chediavolo said:

I heard somewhere, all their houses are mortgaged to the hilt.  Bet they got thrown out.  Who needs mansions like that?  Jennifer too, but at least he’s a doctor.  I don’t know what the hell Gorga is, and his wife thinks she’s the cats meow.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I feel like the Gorgas are bouncing around quite a bit, actually. 

They were living in a rental a few years ago, if you recall. I don't remember what it was for -- but it was when a still relatively young Antonia made that statement about she hated living in such a small house or some such thing.  I just don't remember why they weren't living in the original house at that time.  But then they were back in their original house after that. 

Then they bought the new shore house.  They moved down there at the beginning of covid I think and around the same time the original house sold. 

Then when they came back up they moved into their current rental, bought the Franklin Lakes property, sold their original beach house and then also put THIS current beach house on the market as well. 

When people said "Why are you basically without a home yet own 3 homes all at once?  Melissa said they were ready for a change of pace and eyeing the Hamptons.  Which honestly makes zero sense to me unless it's purely for the social climbing aspect.  Getting out to the Hamptons from Franklin Lakes is not for the faint of heart during the summer months and Melissa has repeatedly said time and time again that she is a Jersey shore girl, it's where she grew up, its where her family is now, it's where she wants to be and she prefers bay front to ocean front.  Plus, let's be real.  They are NOT Hamptons people and they never will be.  They are Jersey shore through and through, and a very particular breed of Jersey Shore, not to be confused with the Cape May, Stone Harbor, Spring Lake Jersey Shore.  

But back on topic. When that much movement is happening it seems like a big red flag to me about something shady going on, but what do I know.  I own one house.  

Plus, that house and its view is amazing.  

I had to laugh when you said Melissa is thinking of the Hamptons. Maybe Ramona and LuAnn told her about the Hamptons as they live there.  Andy too.  Plus lots of influential people.  I can’t see Joe Gorga in the Hamptons with his muscles hanging out.  I thought he has work in Jersey?  Bet they owe lots of money to creditors, therefor keep moving around.  Doesn’t Melissa have a store in Jersey?  Envy, or something?  Seems like Melissa is talking thru her ass.

• Love 1
On 3/9/2022 at 1:25 PM, J80134 said:

Oh yay...the gorgas are going to build another shell house with unfinished rooms and fake bathroom sinks. Cheetah lives for us to see him manning the bulldozer. It's the ultimate Lil guy, Lil dick vehicle. 

Does Miss Melissa actress wannabe think Cheetah can bring his bulldozer to the Hamptons?  In her dreams.  What makes her think the Hamptons wants them there?

• LOL 3

What makes her think the Hamptons wants them there?

The only reason I could ever see them buying a property there would be as an investment purpose, the way Jackie did. Though in Cheetah and Melissa's case, they'd probably guy the cheapest property they could find and rent it out as much as they could.

Yeah, I'm laughing too.

• Love 1

Melissa was prob lying and probably thought it made them look good saying they are going to buy in the Hamptons. The Gorgas are always lying. I remember when Melissa said she used to spend $30K a month on Joe’s credit cards back in the day. I mean maybe that’s true because he prob racks up credit cards and just pays the minimum to keep up. They pretend they are high rollers but are frauds. I don’t know how they do it though it would stress me out living like that.

• Love 4

I am not sure what Evan is being criticized for, exactly. Bill is a nice guy but a). He DID have an affair and b). He was trying to claim that Jen doesn't try to dig up dirt... in front of Evan. Who Jen has admitted to trying to dig up dirt on.

I can certainly understand Bill being upset with Margaret for revealing the affair on camera. But for him to say Jen doesn't try to dig up dirt in front of Evan is something else. Of course Evan is going to speak up about that.

I mean, quite honestly, it's amazing how little blowback Bill is getting, given the fact that this whole mess is about his actions. (He probably understands that and that's why he is trying to keep out of the way). Like I said, he's a nice guy, so I get it. But Evan isn't required to sit there and be silent when Bill claims that Jen is out there trying to stir the pot.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I am not sure what Evan is being criticized for, exactly. Bill is a nice guy but a). He DID have an affair and b). He was trying to claim that Jen doesn't try to dig up dirt... in front of Evan. Who Jen has admitted to trying to dig up dirt on.

I can certainly understand Bill being upset with Margaret for revealing the affair on camera. But for him to say Jen doesn't try to dig up dirt in front of Evan is something else. Of course Evan is going to speak up about that.

I mean, quite honestly, it's amazing how little blowback Bill is getting, given the fact that this whole mess is about his actions. (He probably understands that and that's why he is trying to keep out of the way). Like I said, he's a nice guy, so I get it. But Evan isn't required to sit there and be silent when Bill claims that Jen is out there trying to stir the pot.

Except he never said a peep to Margaret and her husband who yippee about it on and off camera. Nor Frank and by extension Delores. It's easy to take it out in the Aydins. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Impalace said:

Except he never said a peep to Margaret and her husband who yippee about it on and off camera. Nor Frank and by extension Delores. It's easy to take it out in the Aydins. 

Exactly. The way Evan went about it was so douchebag-y too. Seemed pretty natural for him to be a dbag actually. 

• Love 7

I wish we would get to the point of all of these affairs like Delores and Frank act about their situation... He did it, he admits it, she acknowledges it and has moved on. Its kinda refreshing to see them both talk about the affairs with the same emotion as one talks about the weather. 

Don't know its good or bad to have a role model on "whom's guide should I follow when infidelity is involved" - but I have to give credit where credit is due, as they both could be still acting like King and Queen SOBs about the situation 20+ years later 

(sidenote - I know people like that - still mad as hell about some man 30+ years later)..

Prayers for her mom's health.. It was good to see both parents on camera - they keep it real. Maybe Delores should look into a nutritional service for her parents diet - and just get use to her mom complaining about eating better. sad to say - its not an easy road..

And Delores is going to have to learn to prepare/serve traditional foodies differently at her house gatherings, too. Its a lifestyle change and lot of homegrown dishes, of many cultures, have the same problem - can't (well shouldn't) cook them the same way as a couple of generations ago did. I love a good traditional antipasti platter myself - but sodium level in processed meat and some cheeses and I think olives-varieties - no , lets make a different presentation.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
On 3/8/2022 at 8:18 PM, Mr. Miner said:

More Gia, who cares?"

I would prefer if Andy/Tre/Brovo insist on Gia being on camera, she and the other grown children (or find some strays ; "friends of" } spin off onto their own show - start with a 30 min mini-series version.

I would feel better seeing 20-sometings oogle over Frankie Jr shirt off than being at a show setting with his parents. Let Dr. Gabby be the sane one with reasonable lessons, not sure what the Manzo adult-children are up to, and let Antonia, Gabriella, , Milania since they are in the mid to late teens have a quick little segment. 

Jennifer's oldest is pushing up there in years too - I felt so bad for her that now she has to bear the news of her fathers infidelity. wow - grown folks problems 10.0. Can't remember how old is Jackies 1st set of twins.

There is a series with adult children of famous OG hip-hop artists that did just that - which brings in a whole new audience.

I would rather see Gia go off on 20-something age issues more so that get involved in adult foolishness. Surely there can't be a shortage of drama that can't be cooked up with that age group.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1

I'm sorry, Jen is shady, but what did Evan expect? That Bill would be like, yes, you're right Evan, my wife IS a terrible person. The woman I cheated on when she was pregnant with my child IS a terrible person. Uh..

I honestly didn't think much of the whole Evan cheating rumor last year, mostly because Evan is so boring that I could barely spend time thinking about it, but his reaction to Jen's digging around Frank's supposed photo proof is making me a bit more interested. He seems unhinged about it whereas he was pretty whatever about Tre last year. Why? Also he is so not hot to me. He's like a weird fuzzy bear cub or something. 

Joe B is a perfect match for his nosey wife. By the way, I can't stand to watch Marge talk. Bleh, she's gross. Get a life, Marge.

Tiki and his wife are so thirsty. Louie is obviously very weird and I want to know more. 

Edited by Otherkate
  • Like 1
  • Love 15