Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E06: Bromance Breakup

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Impalace said:

Except he never said a peep to Margaret and her husband who yippee about it on and off camera. Nor Frank and by extension Delores. It's easy to take it out in the Aydins. 

I'm... confused. Was Margaret trying to dig up dirt on Jackie and Evan? Evan's objection to Bill's comment was that Bill claimed Jen doesn't dig up dirt. That is clearly not true. He didn’t say anything about talking about the rumors on camera, though I am sure he wasn't pleased with Teresa spreading rumors last season.

Anyway, that seems like comparing apples to oranges.

And sure, it is easy to "take it out on the Aydins" when Jen treats people badly.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Otherkate said:

I'm sorry, Jen is shady, but what did Evan expect? That Bill would be like, yes, you're right Evan, my wife IS a terrible person. The woman I cheated on when she was pregnant with my child IS a terrible person. Uh..

Evan only started arguing with Bill when Bill made the inaccurate claim that Jen doesn't dig up dirt on people. Bill probably shouldn't have said that. 

I am not sure why Jen is getting such a pass on that and why Evan is getting criticized for having a perfectly reasonable reaction to Bill's statement. 

• Love 6

Digging up dirt is part of the job of the housewives. I think ugly Evan is pissed because  he wanted to leave the skeleton but was deterred when his dirt came out last season. Now he seems to be jonesing for camera time with the douchey Joe’s and douchey Tiki.

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Digging up dirt is part of the job of the housewives. I think ugly Evan is pissed because  he wanted to leave the skeleton but was deterred when his dirt came out last season. Now he seems to be jonesing for camera time with the douchey Joe’s and douchey Tiki.

And getting mad at someone for digging up dirt is also part of the job.

IMO, Evan has every reason to still be upset about that situation because despite the fact that he denied it and no proof was offered, some people still believe he is hiding something. And Jen was trying to keep this seemingly bogus story alive with her dirt-digging.

Anyway, I don't see Evan's comments as him trying to get camera time. I see them as rightly correcting the record regarding a woman who has targeted both him and his wife. And I can't blame him for that.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 10
21 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

And getting mad at someone for digging up dirt is also part of the job.

IMO, Evan has every reason to still be upset about that situation because despite the fact that he denied it and no proof was offered, some people still believe he is hiding something. And Jen was trying to keep this seemingly bogus story alive with her dirt-digging.

Anyway, I don't see Evan's comments as him trying to get camera time. I see them as rightly correcting the record regarding a woman who has targeted both him and his wife. And I can't blame him for that.

And Frank admitted he brought it all up by saying he knew who the girl was. Jen asked for more information. Frank gets a pass. This was known from the blow up at the BBQ. Evan didn't step to Frank and tell him his friend shouldn't be gossiping about him. 

• Love 12
On 3/9/2022 at 1:36 PM, bichonblitz said:

Did Tiki say he hasn't worked in 15 years? No wonder he's on the show, must be bored AF. 

I thought he meant he hadn't played on the NFL field in 15 years, since he was held his knee right before he said it. I get him and his brother confused on who appeared on which show, but he's been in/out NFL stuff.

He need to lay low on personal marital business. according to wiki - he has a couple of bones in his skeleton closet (scroll down to personal life)..And it appears Tiki has a history of meddling in other people's personal financial/work business... so I guess that helped his resume to get on this show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiki_Barber#Post-football_career

Edited by sATL
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Impalace said:

And Frank admitted he brought it all up by saying he knew who the girl was. Jen asked for more information. Frank gets a pass. This was known from the blow up at the BBQ. Evan didn't step to Frank and tell him his friend shouldn't be gossiping about him. 

I agree that Frank shouldn't get a pass.  And I wonder if there was an off camera conversation between Frank and Evan where Evan said just that.

I think the guys love being on camera, but beyond Joe G, they don't seem to enjoy the drama.  Even though Marge's Joe is the bone collector, it seems like he is just following producer orders.  

I think the guys want free meals, trips and air time and if they thought people would watch them drink and work out, they would sign up.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Impalace said:

Okay, so, sure, Evan shouldn't give Frank a pass. But again, why should Jen get a pass for "asking for more information"? And if Jen does get a pass, then what exactly is there to criticize Margaret about?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, sATL said:

I thought he meant he hadn't played on the NFL field in 15 years, since he was held his knee right before he said it. I get him and his brother confused on who appeared on which show, but he's been in/out NFL stuff.

He need to lay low on personal marital business. according to wiki - he has a couple of bones in his skeleton closet (scroll down to personal life)..And it appears Tiki has a history of meddling in other people's personal financial/work business... so I guess that helped his resume to get on this show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiki_Barber#Post-football_career

Him and his wife are gross and disgusting. She has no business weighing in on Teresa and her brothers relationship. She was an intern and babysitter for Tiki when she started reading her legs for him. What a gross pig. 
I don’t know why Evan turned into a little bitch but weighing in on the woman’s gossip shouldn’t be his concern if it’s not true. I’m thinking he does have or had a girlfriend.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Evan only started arguing with Bill when Bill made the inaccurate claim that Jen doesn't dig up dirt on people. Bill probably shouldn't have said that. 

I am not sure why Jen is getting such a pass on that and why Evan is getting criticized for having a perfectly reasonable reaction to Bill's statement. 

I am dying to know if Bill even knows about Jen's digging-for-info hobby! I'd bet anything that he had no clue. She does deserve to get blasted for digging around for info on Evan, or anyone else. She goes way too low. It's weird to me that Evan is only pissed at Bill and Jen though, when his name was in everyone's mouths last season. 🤷‍♀️ 

That said, I'd be defensive if someone was saying my SO was a horrible *person* for something they did, instead of saying that whatever they *did* was horrible. Probably semantics, but it would hit me differently. 

Marge trying to compare her affair with Bill's so it's ok to blab is crap. It's not the same at all. If *Jen* had cheated, then that would be a fair tit for tat. Marge goes pretty low herself, and just. won't. drop. things. It's so irritating. Then she has her Joe feeding into it. Those two need a hobby, or to fix whatever's going on in their own lives that they're trying to deflect from anyone noticing.

They're all so darn messy. It makes me very thankful that none of my friends are like any of them and that none of us are on tv!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

He's like a weird fuzzy bear cub or something. 

Hey now, there are lots of cute and attractive fuzzy bear cubs (we're a gay subculture!), but Evan is not one of them.

I think the guys want free meals, trips and air time and if they thought people would watch them drink and work out, they would sign up.

Also a paycheck.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

That said, I'd be defensive if someone was saying my SO was a horrible *person* for something they did, instead of saying that whatever they *did* was horrible. Probably semantics, but it would hit me differently. 

This is what I am talking about. Yes, I'm sure Jen dug into Evan (as did many others) and I don't blame Evan for being angry about it and I don't even blame him for yelling at Bill about it. But, when things really took a turn was when he demanded that Bill admit that Jen is a terrible (or horrible) person, which is demanding something very different that frankly no spouse is going to go along with - nor should they. 

• Love 11

Sure, Joe Gorga, you bought a run down house so you and Melissa could renew your love for one another…

I get that Jennifer is a terrible person for what she did to Evan, but how does he expect Bill to say something bad about his own wife.  C’mon now. 

Uh Huh Reaction GIF

• LOL 2
On 3/9/2022 at 12:53 PM, poeticlicensed said:

Why was Delores feeding her parents take out? I  thought this show was all about how Italians are these fab cooks yet they all all do catered events, even if its parents visiting. What would be so hard about making a meal.

Personally I HATE cooking so I can understand doing this. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Youse guys, I've removed a couple of posts speculating about events not shown on the show.  As a reminder, anything happening in real time but not shown on the show is a spoiler.  You can discuss in the individual housewife's thread or the media thread, if there is coverage of it.

• Love 1
On 3/28/2022 at 9:22 AM, TexasGal said:

Youse guys, I've removed a couple of posts speculating about events not shown on the show.  As a reminder, anything happening in real time but not shown on the show is a spoiler.  You can discuss in the individual housewife's thread or the media thread, if there is coverage of it.

I like the way you address this with the Youse guys😅. Thank you!

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
  • Love 3
On 3/14/2022 at 8:20 AM, Otherkate said:

This is what I am talking about. Yes, I'm sure Jen dug into Evan (as did many others) and I don't blame Evan for being angry about it and I don't even blame him for yelling at Bill about it. But, when things really took a turn was when he demanded that Bill admit that Jen is a terrible (or horrible) person, which is demanding something very different that frankly no spouse is going to go along with - nor should they. 

That’s just a ridiculous thing to expect a partner to do!  Was he really expecting Bill to be like yes, she’s a monster??  I don’t like Evan, he doesn’t seem the slightest bit worried that his wife’s eating disorder is raging and I do believe he cheated so he can just fuck off.

As others have stated , Joe B. and Frank both talked about hearing these rumors.  Marge talked about it with her minions.  While Jennifer should have stayed out of it, I think saying she went digging for the info is a bit overstated.  She was already talking to Frank about a shore rental or something so she asked him.  She was also mutual friends with whomever the other person was that she asked for gossip.  So it’s not like she went to great lengths to seek these people out.  She should have minded her own business, but it’s no like she hired a private investigator or something.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 3/14/2022 at 8:20 AM, Otherkate said:

100%! It's pretty obvious all the wives and their partners/ex-partners gossip. Honestly, it's human nature. I give Jennifer the benefit of the doubt that she wasn't going to say anything about Evan on camera even if she found something. So far, with all her flaws, she hasn't exposed anything personal about anyone. 

I think Jennifer can be brutal with shaming Margaret, and Bill was obviously wrong for cheating on Jennifer. But the way the Aydins were treated was OTT. Bill has been nothing but nice to everyone. I don't blame Evan for calling out Bill for being incorrect about Jennifer not digging, but wanting Bill to agree Jennifer is just awful all around was not fair. I also hated that he told Bill to get lost. It all felt very mean. 

It's funny going by stereotypes, Frank is the most machismo, but he's one of the more gentle guys on the show. It's a shame he is a womanizer, because he has a lot of great qualities. 

David must have a lot of great qualities as well if he's so good to Dolores' family, but she should be with someone who's crazy about her. 

Edited by RealHousewife