Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“ Mychest hurt” she tells him to lay down for a while…that is how up you die Lisa. She is already talking about blowing him off when she gets thin? She is awful

And he has leg pain. GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW RANDY!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

That home makes me very sad. 🥺.  Randy is in a lot of pain, as though he can barely stand up. Does she even see that?  He's laying there as if he's ready to die & she's just jibber- jabbering on. 

Right? It is all about her all the time

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

When she's lifting her little weights, her forearms seem to be entirely separate from the upper arms. The upper arms do not move.

Wait, a minute. Unbelievably horrific legs, partner is as dumb as box of rocks, pees in the bed, lifts tiny-ass weights as a way to "exercise"...

...oh my god. Are we sure the spirit of James K hasn't risen from the depths of hell to possession this lady? Because I swear to god, if she makes Randy sleep on the floor, or order her Chinese, I'm calling the church!

Edited by Dashing Off
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, Dashing Off said:
29 minutes ago, aliya said:

Speaking of peanut butter cookies - is it Girl Scout time yet?

It is! Just ordered myself some Lemonades (dumb name for a cookie, I know), and Thin Mints today!

When Girl Scout Tagalongs are out of season, Benton’s chocolate covered peanut butter cookies at Aldi’s are identical and only 98 cents. image.png.91c5759a84e221b8d88bc672b72739ba.png

Edited by magemaud
added picture
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I hate the Lume commercials.    If your hoo-haw reeks, you need to see a doctor, not a deodorant company.      

Randy is worried about losing her?   Ridiculous. 

That shopping list was appalling, but stupendous at the same time.    I hope they didn't show that section of film to Dr. Now.    

So, we're up to Month 3, refusing physical therapy, and she claims she's 'working hard'.     She's another Margaret, or Dolly without the technicolor hair.     

So, the medical people will load her in the van, and that's her plan?      I still think the rental moving truck with a hoist and ramps is the only plan that will work for her.   Randy is such a liar!     

Fairbury, NE is a 12 hour trip to Houston, which I'm guessing will be 5 or 6 days, with drive thru visits, and stopping every couple of driving to get a motel, and dinner.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Dashing Off said:

Wait, a minute. Unbelievably horrific legs, partner is as dumb as box of rocks, pees in the bed, lifts tiny-ass weights as a way to "exercise"...

...oh my god. Are we sure the spirit of James K hasn't risen from the depths of hell to possession this lady? Because I swear to god, if she makes Randy sleep on the floor, or order her Chinese, I'm calling the church!

I was about to post that I believe James K. has come back from the dead as this female blob. Watch her order fried raaahce next. 

• LOL 12

"This is about saving my life talk to him" Says the one who wants 800 cookies, 1339 cases of soda and 34232 boxes of frozen pizza.. Here come the crocodile tears, quick Dr. Now call her a WAMbulance 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

So she turned away PT, but just said one of the reasons she was excited about Dr Now was that her could get her PT 🤔 

She was lying. And look, now she's turned on the tears. Oldest trick in the book, Lisa.

3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

LEGGINGS! I just saw an offer on Groupon for leggings with an attached skirt. Yes? No?

I have not had great luck with Groupon. I get leggings at Old Navy. Cheap, cotton, cute colors and styles. I have some pink tie dye ones on the way to me as we type. 

• Love 4

I always find it amazing that many other people can get his materials, read & apply them, and lose weight.

Then there are folks who act like they have no idea what's required, even with the info printed right in front of them.

• Love 6