Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hi peeps! Eating habit tonight is salad and ginger ale with a splash of tart cherry juice (in a wine glass, 'cuz I'm fancy). Low on milk but I made a batch of chocolate syrup last night so I might have to do a milkshake for dessert. And maybe a strawberry Verona cookie.

I'm glad you're here.

• Love 10

Good evening, Pounders! I just popped in to say hello.  I hope everyone is well. I read the description of tonight’s episode and, frankly, I don’t know how much of it I’m going to be able to tolerate. I have my limits and I think this woman is going to get me there quickly. Anyway, if I drop off, I will check back in to read all of the snark.

• Love 9

Helloooo Pounder pals! How's everyone doing this week? I hope you're all working your hardest on your journeys and are excited to see what the future brings. 

Eating habit? Whole wheat noodles with soy, garlic and sesame, with garlicky spinach and a fried egg. 

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Hi peeps! Eating habit tonight is salad and ginger ale with a splash of tart cherry juice (in a wine glass, 'cuz I'm fancy). Low on milk but I made a batch of chocolate syrup last night so I might have to do a milkshake for dessert. And maybe a strawberry Verona cookie.

I'm glad you're here.

Oh my, that drink sounds really good.

Hi All!  Eating habit tonight is leftover Asian (it's a Pan-Asian fusion restaurant) Mango Beef takeout, I ordered yesterday in honor of the Lunar New Year.

In other news, the 18inches of snow we got dumped on us formed an ice dam right where mine and my neighbor's roofs meet so I have a leaking ceiling in my dining room.  And proper fix will have to wait for better weather.  Meh.

• Love 4

Just finished working out...or what a few of my Poundticipants like to do...

A great HIIT workout:  rotating my arms while I sitting on the couch with intermittent arm lifts to shovel ice cream into my mouth!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Oh God her leg. No sheets on the bed. Im already nauseous 

Just saw the leg!!!!!  How do you keep on eating when you see your leg is deteriorating like that?

• Love 5