Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Visions of Marla floating/dancing/FRYING in my head...

and frying by her bed pan/bag...WTF

Okay everyone, I need someone to come here and resuscitate me so I can continue to watch this with y'all!

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, EtheltoTillie said:

She is the last time we had a bed cooker?  I’m not as good on names as many of you 

I don’t remember anyone other than Penny and her fried wontons and Marla and her fried chicken.

• Love 3

I beg you, TLC, no more horrible commercials. Not with this episode. I want nothing but Princess Toast and "Sprinkles!".

No Gainiac Guy. I do not want to "check his drawers." Don't care how fresh his clothes smell.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm sorry. I can't get past, "So, you're cooking the food in the bed?"

I think it's bad enough to eat in bed. I can't imagine cooking in bed.

Oh shoot, now they're talking about peeing and bowel movements in the bed. You know, most normal people would have examined their life when these problems started and told themselves that things were pretty bad. Maybe I don't need a tray full of nachos.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, Dashing Off said:

You know, I just wanna say that if these people can get dates, anyone can. Let this be a big boost to your self-confidence.

You might be fat, dumpy, and have the personality of a wet paper towel, but if this show has proven anything, someone out there is willing to put up with you.

WHERE???

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

If you expand the candidate pool to include prison, the options go way up...

My five-year wedding anniversary is tomorrow. My husband is the greatest guy ever. I was 45 when we met. I was happy as a single person and I'm happy as a married woman. Some of us just find a good partner a little later in life :)

You give me hope (I'm 46). But I guess I'll need to leave the house...

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I don’t remember anyone other than Penny and her fried wontons and Marla and her fried chicken.

There was Juggalo Nicole and her Sofa Meatloaf.

3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

No Gainiac Guy. I do not want to "check his drawers." Don't care how fresh his clothes smell.

I am increasingly disturbed by the never-ending array of people in commercials who make love to their laundry. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

SHE DOES LEG EXERCISES EVERY DAY.

And I am the Queen of Romania. 

And an astronaut. 

And a cowgirl.

Well if her leg exercises are anything like the HIIT I did today (real workouts on days that aren't Wednesday in my defense), then she is exercising the hell out of those legs!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, aliya said:

Oh shoot, now they're talking about peeing and bowel movements in the bed. You know, most normal people would have examined their life when these problems started and told themselves that things were pretty bad. Maybe I don't need a tray full of nachos.

Cooking in the bed where we pee, poop and have skin conditions that I can't bring myself to type. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I have seen a lot of fat shows. There was a patient in Ohio who was the first person I saw cook from or in bed. He died.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am increasingly disturbed by the never-ending array of people who make love to their laundry. 

I confess to cuddling the sheets for a few seconds when I first get it out of the dryer and they are nice and warm! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

image.png.ebbb4e1f47d8989407f780fe88a4b31b.png

She is not even innovative...unfortunately and sadly, been done before!

@aliya meet Marla...

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

You give me hope (I'm 46). But I guess I'll need to leave the house...

Technically I didn't - we met online. But we moved to in-person pretty quick :)

WHERE???

Are we ruling out prison, homeless shelters and rehab?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Restaurants would be shut down for that!

We need to pool resources and open a restaurant called the Recliner Diner, where everyone lies in a hospital bed and has a meal prepared at bedside in an electric frypan. Like trailer park Hibachi.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2