Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I think she might legitimately benefit from an in-house dietician visit.  She doesn't sound smart enough to figure out the diet.  I mean, cookies?  Something with SUGAR?  And 7 boxes of cereal? 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I believe that's a resounding no. She's just a crier. Who was the guy who was shitty to his long suffering wife and was crying all the time? Someone will know.

Yeah when she asked for one of each of the cookies after her sister got rid of the junk food that was painfully clear. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I am lol that Dr Now puts the responsibility of getting her ass to Houston on her. Wtf did she think was going to happen? That he was gonna send a car for her?

Magic carpet ride.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I think she might legitimately benefit from an in-house dietician visit.  She doesn't sound smart enough to figure out the diet.  I mean, cookies?  Something with SUGAR?  And 7 boxes of cereal? 

What about you can’t eat cookies does she not understand? I am sure there’s a list of things you can eat and a list of things you can’t eat. She understands just fine. She doesn’t want to do it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Whoa, that cart is stacked high - with junk.

Do these people remember that they're being filmed and paid to be on a weight loss show? Do they think they should try just a little?

These will be the same people who cry in the scale room - how did that happen? I worked so hard!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

We need to pool resources and open a restaurant called the Recliner Diner, where everyone lies in a hospital bed and has a meal prepared at bedside in an electric frypan. Like trailer park Hibachi.

Like preparing a Caesar salad table side. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Wasn't there some guy in the early years that wailed because he couldn't have donuts? 

Just now, mmecorday said:

"I can do the exercises and diet Dr. Now wants me to do. But not today. Or any day."

I'm convinced most of these bullshitters put off doing the diet until like two days before their next appointment.  And then lose 7 lbs and they are SHOCKED at what the scale says!  They tried Really Hard!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Cookies?  I just ordered  $40 of GS cookies. 

Isn't that like, two boxes? No offense, Girl Scouts. Love your Samoas.

Like preparing a Caesar salad table side. 

Ooh! Or when they make guacamole fresh, table side...

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

We need to pool resources and open a restaurant called the Recliner Diner, where everyone lies in a hospital bed and has a meal prepared at bedside in an electric frypan. Like trailer park Hibachi.

No bathrooms necessary. Everyone gets a bedpan

• LOL 10
  • Love 2