Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, charmed1 said:

Does she have a MacBook? Mine died and the Apple store nerds told me it was too old to trade in. 

I've always thought those were provided by production because nearly everyone has one, regardless of their financial situation.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She was lying. And look, now she's turned on the tears. Oldest trick in the book, Lisa.

I have not had great luck with Groupon. I get leggings at Old Navy. Cheap, cotton, cute colors and styles. I have some pink tie dye ones on the way to me as we type. 

I got a pair of jeans at Old Navy a few weeks ago for $1. Talk about some serious adulting wins :) 

• Love 3

SWEEPS MONTH!

By 10:00 she’ll be transformed into a coquettish vixen. 
And the Styrofoam Box will become a Mensa member. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Imagine how badly that house smells. I feel bad for the PT folks

They're fine since she doesn't actually let them in.

Who knows?  They think they’re fooling us by covering the logo with duct tape. Why is that necessary. 

They know they aren't fooling anyone but Apple can sue them so...

• Love 2

Guys, serious question:  Who had the best SUCCESSFUL episode?  My bff is visiting me soon and she never watches this show, but she wants to see it.  I know the trainwrecks I can show her but I would also like her to see the good side of the show as well.  Who is your fav success story?

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Imagine how badly that house smells. I feel bad for the PT folks

Fortunately for them, they haven't been allowed to come in.  They can probably smell it as soon as they turn onto her street.

• Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Guys, serious question:  Who had the best SUCCESSFUL episode?  My bff is visiting me soon and she never watches this show, but she wants to see it.  I know the trainwrecks I can show her but I would also like her to see the good side of the show as well.  Who is your fav success story?

There was an episode a few season back about a pair of brothers and they lost all the weight actually and looked basically normal by the end and even got skin sirgeries.

• Love 2
Just now, Twopper said:

I found a WORDLE archive. I am addicted.  Send help and cookies!! 
Mr Twopper keeps asking if it is time for TAR.  This woman is dumb and boring.  

I did too!  Did you see that NYT bought Wordle?  I don't blame the developer for selling...get money🎶...but I wonder how/if it will change besides maybe having to pay for it now? enduring ads?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

The brothers Lonnie and John come to mind. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I’ll pass on the plague ships, thanks.

I keep getting COVID and I'm barely having any fun. I'm ready to start going out dancing, taking hot air balloon rides with strangers and going on Disney cruises. Hell, may as well die laughing.

• Love 2

The sweet computer programmer with a beard who just ran a marathon.  A guy. 

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Justin was a feel good episode.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Some more Bingos:

Sexual abuse survivor

Family member in prison

All-but-naked mattress

Religious images and sayings

Some of those are on one of the existing cards, but I am furiously taking notes for a new one. Stay tuned!

There was one guy--was his name Dean? He lost a lot of weight and wrote a book. He had a really nice wife and step kids, too. 

• Love 3

Did she tell Dr Now that she has medical transport taking her from Nebraska to Houston the next day?  

Her BF is literally dying in front of her & she cares not. She'll have him buying cookies with his last ounce of streng000 lb Friends loss like a circus freak show.  "Hey what else can we have these fat gals do next for America's amusement?  Let's see, waterslide 🤣🤣. Now some gymnastics hula hoop thing 🤣🤣.". Ugh.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Milla from season 4 is a good one.

• Love 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

What was the lady’s name who was one of the first patients? She did a great job at losing weight, but her husband was an ass. That was when they followed them over several years. Henry was wonderful, but unfortunately he died while he was working. Then the red-haired guy who’s mother was supposed to help him move, but bailed on him. He did an awesome job.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5