Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I’m just going to say it 34 minutes into this crapfest….

1. Lisa’s a disgusting, unkempt blob of rotting flesh. 

2. Her “love” has the IQ of a styrofoam box 

3. How many crates of Lume would she need to get the funk out?

4. Ain’t no way in fresh hell she’s getting an operation tonight. 

14 minutes ago, Dashing Off said:

You know, I just wanna say that if these people can get dates, anyone can. Let this be a big boost to your self-confidence.

You might be fat, dumpy, and have the personality of a wet paper towel, but if this show has proven anything, someone out there is willing to put up with you.

Just in time for Valentine's Day! Ah, romance.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm convinced most of these bullshitters put off doing the diet until like two days before their next appointment.  And then lose 7 lbs and they are SHOCKED at what the scale says!  They tried Really Hard!

And drink four bottles of Magnesium Citrate, thinking that they will fool everyone with their dastardly plan.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Go away Lume!

I've only gotten this commercial on youtube before and I skip it every time.

I love Annie Murphy but I'm glad we aren't watching her scooter out of her giant vagina anymore.

In all seriousness, I don't think the BF is going to live to the end of the episode. 

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, PsychoKlown said:

I’m just going to say it 34 minutes into this crapfest….

1. Lisa’s a disgusting, unkempt blob of rotting flesh. 

2. Her “love” has the IQ of a styrofoam box 

3. How many crates of Lume would she need to get the funk out?

4. Ain’t no way in fresh hell she’s getting an operation tonight. 

Styrofoam box...styrofoam box! I nearly choked on my diet Dr. Pepper and Cream soda.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

If she gets in to go to Houston, how many fast food stops.  Leg exercises, yeah right.  Enabler is apologizing to her.. Ten pizzas..seriously?  Still can't get over her wetting the bed.

Dr. Now sounds a bit doubtful that Lisa.will change

Lisa is still in the bed...Dr. Now's diet is confusing?  Don't think cookies or sugar, chips or candy OMG!!! Hate to see their grocery bill. Guess today is Lisa's Cheat Day!  Larry's still enabling I see!

• Love 4

We had a copy editor at the newspaper that I work for who was convinced that a nearby town's name was spelled Lowmoor. We would tell her that the town sign had it as Low Moor and she would counter, "The sign is wrong!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

These are impressively crusted legs on the close-up.  I didn't expect some noticeable worsening in one month.  Her feet look like they are little wimpy hot dog ends peeking out of giant pretzel dog wrapping!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I've learned to never underestimate just how stupid people could possibly be....

Yes!  Every time I think that in 20 years of working in the pharmacy I have seen everything, I realize I ain't seen nuthin' yet. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pondlass1 said:

No one is that stupid about nutrition.

Are you new? TLC aside, there have been a number of shows over the past few years where chefs or weight loss doctors go into communities and are amazed at the lack of nutrition information. There are millions who don't look at the nutrition label, much less try to use the info to their advantage. 

• Love 5