Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

She may have legitimate mental health issues, but she might also just be a nasty bitch.  Jerk is not a diagnosis.   She could also be addicted to more than just food.  I just fail to understand why this episode was aired.  She is not even generating good snark, just facepalm mixed with boredom. 

Insects, yay. 

• Love 12

I had to do PT years ago after  I broke my wrist. There were patients there who while they were nice they complained and didn't try very hard. I worked my ass off and my surgeon says that why I got complete mobility back in my hand and wrist. Your results are commensurate with your effort. 

• Love 11

1,000 lb Best Friends, are more like one ton friends.   There is no way any of them are close to 250.    

Preach Dr. Now!     The dietician and physical therapists shouldn't have to deal with this horrible woman.    Lisa is such a liar.    

(She might be part native or something else.  I've known people from that area that are.)

4 weeks in the hospital!   Covid with their co-morbidities is so dangerous.   

So, Randy died.    I wonder who her next enabler will be?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8

[Boyfriend lists his symptoms and what the doctor said and he'll take his pills...] - "You know this burger don't taste good."

What does she think the "diet" is supposed to look like? Is she expecting him to send her all her meals?

Why is she bothering to keep the appointment if she doesn't want to talk to him?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Did she just say, this is why my family don't like white people anymore?!?!?

I was drifting...actually trying to catch up on chats...DID SHE?!?!?

She is slowly checking off all the boxes for extreme obnoxiousness.

• Love 8

Let’s look at the glass as half full…anything happens to Charm Boy she can get a job in the circus as not just a fat lady but a bearded fat lady. 

Double pay. 

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I wonder if she is native. The natives around here look pretty much like everybody else, but get very offended if mistaken for 'white people'.

My son is biracial and he's white presenting. I wonder if Lisa is also. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I wonder if she is native. The natives around here look pretty much like everybody else, but get very offended if mistaken for 'white people'.

I suppose thats possible but if she is she is very white passing.

• Love 6

Either she wakes up to the reality of her situation or she ain't gonna wake up.

Oh, great, both of them have covid and she's been in the hospital for a month.

He was "unconscience"?

Poor Randy. He didn't deserve to go like that. :(

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PsychoKlown said:

Let’s look at the glass as half full…anything happens to Charm Boy she can get a job in the circus as not just a fat lady but a bearded fat lady. 

Double pay. 

Barnacle Betty, the Human Buoy.

• LOL 3

At this point, I'm pretty sure this bitch is possessed by James K. Ontop of everything else, she's also a verbally abusive scumbag like he was. 

I think all we need to do to prove it is splash holy water on her and see if she shrieks "MAH LEG...!!"

• LOL 8
  • Love 4