Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Guys, serious question:  Who had the best SUCCESSFUL episode?  My bff is visiting me soon and she never watches this show, but she wants to see it.  I know the trainwrecks I can show her but I would also like her to see the good side of the show as well.  Who is your fav success story?

I remember the twin young women ( Kandy and something) . Very sad life…shit mother but they tried really hard and did pretty well. I just found them likeable and they did seem thankful for the help and encouragement 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Penny was another bed cooker, too!

I love the bed cooker folks.  Mrs. Floatingbison and I still laugh about the lady who had a deep fat fryer precariously balanced on her mattress so she could fry stuff without getting out of bed. So not only super unhealthy, but incredibly dangerous.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Guys, serious question:  Who had the best SUCCESSFUL episode?  My bff is visiting me soon and she never watches this show, but she wants to see it.  I know the trainwrecks I can show her but I would also like her to see the good side of the show as well.  Who is your fav success story?

Nikki. Worked hard, did what she was told, and lost a lot of weight. Her WATN episode is also good as she struggles with losing more weight to qualify for skin removal surgery.

Not only was she successful re her weight loss, but one of the reasons she wanted to get healthier was to help relieve her parents from constant care of her brother with cerebral palsy. 

I'd say Diana was also good, tho there were issues at first with whether she could lose weight on her own if her niece wasn't cooking for her. But she also did well. Diana was in the military and I think she had that frame of mind - once she got serious about losing weight, she followed 'orders' and was successful. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Lisa so desperately wants to lose weight. Right after she tells the dietician to go fuck herself.

She is a horrible person. 

"I don't eat chips!" What a fucking liar. "I don't know what I eat, I'm just a poor helpless victim who eats whatever crusts I get thrown!" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Holy petulant child. This, a grown ass 51 yo woman, sounding like a fucking 6 year who was told no more tv and please stop trying to kill your little brother. How dare you MOtHeR! No. Hmpf. No. Whatever. I don’t know. No. No. DoNt LoOk At Me!!

• Love 10

Nighty night pounders. I am off to the Race. Will probably peek at your posts during ads to see if I am missing her making progress on her journey.   Did she just say “snacksies”?  She is a jerk to the person who came to help her 

• Love 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I love the bed cooker folks.  Mrs. Floatingbison and I still laugh about the lady who had a deep fat fryer precariously balanced on her mattress so she could fry stuff without getting out of bed. So not only super unhealthy, but incredibly dangerous.

That would be Marla (pic for you on a previous page so you can reminisce of her bed-chicken-frying ways)!  I don't know why I remember this random shit.  Do you that I would have conquered the world had I used this superpower for other things!! Hahaha

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Diana, Nikki, and Susan are favorites.

• Love 1

Why are we seeing this?  It's not even interesting to snark on her, she is just a dumb asshole, as ugly on the inside as she is on the outside.   Waste of oxygen in real life and waste of airtime on TV.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

What was the lady’s name who was one of the first patients? She did a great job at losing weight, but her husband was an ass. That was when they followed them over several years. Henry was wonderful, but unfortunately he died while he was working. Then the red-haired guy who’s mother was supposed to help him move, but bailed on him. He did an awesome job.

Melissa. Episode 1, Season 1.  The very first pounder. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6