Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E14: Lisa's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Lisa E., Fairbury, NE, age 51, boyfriend Randy.     He's on oxygen too.   

She's another electric skillet by the bed cooker.   I can't believe the mountain of toast, bacon, eggs, and everything else for breakfast.  Her snack of mounds of pizza, and corn chips is disgusting.  Is that a cafeteria tray she's eating off of? 

Spoiler

The intro screen said 637 lbs.   I wish they wouldn't do that, just let us get to the weigh in at Dr. Now's.   

How sad, raped and can't tell anyone.    

Married a murderer, while he was in prison, and then it didn't work out.    Maybe when your ex- was sent back to prison because you ratted on him, maybe being on TV is a bad idea.   And three more boyfriends, and then she met Randy at the grocery store.    Lisa's legs look horribly painful. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2

Why no sheets on that bed?  Can she get off at all?  

Not surprised she is not able to squeeze into the kitchen.

Her husband (or is it boyfriend?) looks a lot older than her and not too healthy himself.  How is he able to manage turning her?

• Love 4

Hi Pounders

Fish tacos, black beans, nachos and salsa with Perrier water with lime eating habit  

I have a feeling after seeing her legs it will be tough to digest my food  

4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh my, that drink sounds really good.

It is yummy. Sometimes I'd add vodka but I haven't eaten much today so probably not a great idea...

A giant tray of pizza and Doritos. Yummy.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

JEALOUS!!!!!

I try to splurge a bit here and there.. Although I almost lost it watching the bathing scene.. It is a balmy 39 degrees here in CT tonight.. People in my building give me strange looks but I grill year round. The snow makes for a great beer insulator :) 

• Love 2

What the heck is that - a plate full of nachos? Pizza?

She said she didn't know how to lose weight. Gee. If only the women's magazines, the internet, her doctor, & Pinterest had 40 different diets for all preferences. If only. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Why no sheets on that bed?  Can she get off at all?  

I don't know if she can get up at all or not but you can change the sheets with a person in the bed. That said, it's a lot more work and I guess it's just easier to have pads and sheets directly underneath her instead of remaking the entire bed every time she gets it wet.

• Love 4
Just now, Hellga said:

What is taht she is eating?  A couple small pizzas and a huge bag of what looks like Doritos?  

Definitely pizza and what looked like Nachos with various toppings,

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I don't know if she can get up at all or not but you can change the sheets with a person in the bed. That said, it's a lot more work and I guess it's just easier to have pads and sheets directly underneath her instead of remaking the entire bed every time she gets it wet.

It looked like she had shit all over her back when he rolled her up on her side.  This is disgusting.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Again, I am a single, nice lady who has a job and isn't bad to look at and this blob with the barnacle legs has some man waiting on her every whim.  I can never get over this shit.

I KNOW!!!!  WTF!!!

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, mk828 said:

Howdy pounders!! Looking forward to my Wednesday night snarkfest.. Just finishing up a ribeye on the grill some rice and green beans. 

Ooh, that sounds good.

Geez, how many guys has she dated?

• Love 1

Hi all:

A big girl tonight, but is also on oxygen quite a pair.

My eating habit tonight has been nothing.  No appetite, go figure..  What the hell is she eating now?  Nachos & pizza?

Sexual abuse check.  Teen pregnancy check. Wow married a guy in prison, that's a new twist.

Lots of guys....that's a new one too!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Again, I am a single, nice lady who has a job and isn't bad to look at and this blob with the barnacle legs has some man waiting on her every whim.  I can never get over this shit.

Same, girl, same.  I guess our standards are too high?

• LOL 6
  • Love 8