Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E10: The Beginning of the End

Pallas
  • Start Topic

Maybe Kody is as much of a dick to the editors and producers as he is to his first three wives and their children. If he is then maybe they are happy to show him as the unhinged idiot he has always been. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
20 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

The only thing I noticed is that Christine commented that she had been back from MyKelti’s for a few weeks when she decided to box up his stuff.  So my presumption would be mid-late February.  

I got my first  vaccine  the last of February/ but I qualified then because I have a medical condition. As far as I know, these 4 ( except for Janelle)  here would have had to wait until later in the spring. 

Re: timelines.

So that scene in season 15 where Meri is on her "anniversary" roadside pit stop was filmed April 2020 (and aired in April 2021)? And Christine's own anniversary drive in April 2020 was "sad." 

I assume the Browns see some of the footage early for their talking heads and then advance of the season? Anyway, in that scene with Meri,  Kody goes on a rant about having "a wife that will never be happy" and wanting "sister wives who don't break the hearts of others..." While he was talking to Meri, it seems pretty clear he was referencing Christine in this rant session.

The timing is interesting to me because Christine in theory would have been telling him to move out and pack up, around the time season 15 was airing. It must have been very hurtful to hear kody rant about her like that - to Meri. Also of course eye opening for the wives to see that he can easily toss a wife to pasture at any time (Meri, then Christine). I always wonder how much of the inside scoop footage impacts their feelings toward each other.

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
19 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

Kode the Toad has always favored Sobbin' Robyn and for the life of me I can't figure out why, other than they are so much alike in their laziness and their air-headed ways

My awful speculation is sexual stuff. Isn't Robyn the only one who was not a virgin when she married Kody? Slim chance anyone wanted to see Kod's gherkin before he married Meri, so I seriously doubt he had any experience. (Sorry to put those images in your heads!)

Oh wait..I forgot that Janelle was married before, too! Ok, still going with it since Janelle and Robyn are the only wives he hasn't publicly ditched yet, hmm.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

I hadn’t read these comments when I took a screenshot during Kody’s Garage Meltdown. 

0BA55818-42CB-4ABE-9EBB-ECA10DCAF6B2.jpeg

At this point, he just needs to cut the shit off. He looks stupid with his receding hairline then he two tufts of hair to make it look like he has a full head of hair. 

And him going on and on about Christine and not being intimate, how does he expect the women to feel when he says that? But Meri has accepted it and so has Janelle, ao I can get where he feels it would be ok eith Christine. It just goes to show he never really knew anything about her though. Meri he's made a fool of for her samfoolery. And Janelle is more like a buddy, but Christine is the one that was hook, line, and sinker over him. He isn't nurturing any relationships except for Robyn and her kids. Like dude, these people were and still are your family and for him to be acting like a total tool, which he always has, but he can't stand that everyone doesn't worship the ground he walks on anymore.

• Love 20

I'm rewatching old Episodes and I just watched the ones where Maddie married and Mariah came out. That Kody was such a different person. Sure, not the nicest man on planet but not that raging bull that doesn't give a shit about everyone but Robyn that he is now. 

• Love 17
On 1/25/2022 at 9:43 AM, Kellyee said:

And I really hope what I sensed in next week's preview is wrong and that Janelle and Meri don't throw Christine under the bus by talking about "choices". Kody has shown Christine nothing but disdain for her supposed "behavior", but she's supposed to sit there waiting for it to be different, WHILE he is telling her he's not attracted to her anymore. 

I have not seen the previews themselves but I saw an article that mentioned something Janelle said about choice.  To me it appeared Janelle might have been making a comment  that Christine chose to leave when she recognized she was never going to have ‘a functional marriage’.  It’s quite possible that Janelle thinks that’s a perfectly good understandable choice to make. It’s so hard to tell because Janelle doesn’t usually explain herself fully.  I’m anxious to see her full interview on it. 

• Love 12
On 1/25/2022 at 8:55 AM, Granny58 said:

On 1/24/2022 at 5:51 PM, Peacock said:

I despise everything about Kody but he finally said something in next week’s preview that I’ve been wanting to hear:  “MERI HAD AN AFFAIR.”  I’m so sick of her describing it as her “dark place” or “when I was a victim...” 

and so much for the principle of forgiveness.   

Not to mention the fact that Kody had an affair with three other women while married to Meri.  Call it “spiritual marriage” all he likes.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I don't think he wants them gone.  The show is Sister Wives and Kody needs bodies to make it work!

They will come to an understanding so the $$ keeps rolling in!

I just read online that he is considering new wives.......this is apparently what he said...

“He wants to be with women who can accept the fact that he’s most committed to Robyn and devoting his time to her,”

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Kid said:

Not to mention the fact that Kody had an affair with three other women while married to Meri.  Call it “spiritual marriage” all he likes.

Unfortunately the difference is that Kody had all the wives “permission” to do so, he wasn’t hiding in a bedroom scratching names into his skin, sucking bananas and saying “I love you” to a stranger.

I wish Meri would have been the “strong woman” “boss babe” etc etc that she claims she is in her hashtags to just leave and find a new man rather than sneak around, she probably would have avoided the catfish if she wasn’t doing it all in secret with only Mariah to tell her she was being lied to.

• Love 12
On 1/25/2022 at 12:56 PM, Natalie68 said:

HA!  I was too distracted by his Lollypop Guild curls. 

It almost reminds me of the Joker or court jester in a deck of cards? He does fit that description! (Kody was probably trying to look like the "king" that he feels he is???)

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Unfortunately the difference is that Kody had all the wives “permission” to do so, he wasn’t hiding in a bedroom scratching names into his skin, sucking bananas and saying “I love you” to a stranger.

I wish Meri would have been the “strong woman” “boss babe” etc etc that she claims she is in her hashtags to just leave and find a new man rather than sneak around, she probably would have avoided the catfish if she wasn’t doing it all in secret with only Mariah to tell her she was being lied to.

THIS!  A thousand times this.

• Love 8
On 1/24/2022 at 1:04 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Geez, so the first time we have seen Kody laugh this whole season was in relation to the Covid test? TLC really needs to dump this sad excuse for a human being. I would totally watch a spin off of Christine in her new life. And Janelle's kids. I hope Christine finds her Prince Charming, as she really seems to want that, and she has already had the frog. 

Yes TLC, please have Jenelle leave too and rename the show Ex-Sisterwives. Drop Kody, Robyn and Meri and watch Christine and Janelle learn to live in the real world and find themselves.

• Love 19

Honestly I wish Christine had just dumped Kody's belongings in his front yard.   Kody showed no appreciation that she packed up and boxed and even labelled his belongings, he really should have thanked her instead of acting all indignant and put out!

• Love 18
On 1/24/2022 at 5:43 PM, Pegasaurus said:

Wonder what kind of books were in those boxes?  I can imagine:

"The Men's Hair Book: A Male's Guide To Hair Care, Hair Styles, Hair Grooming, Hair Products and Rocking It All Without The Baloney"

"The Curly Hair Book: Or How Men Can Now Rock Their Waves"

"How Not to Be a D*ck: An Everyday Etiquette Guide". (Kodass didn't even open this one)

I picture them being the books Christine used to use for homeschooling the brood like See Spot Run, Go Dog Go, ABC & 123s A is for Apple, etc. I'm not sure Kody can read anything above that level.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, mscav said:

I picture them being the books Christine used to use for homeschooling the brood like See Spot Run, Go Dog Go, ABC & 123s A is for Apple, etc. I'm not sure Kody can read anything above that level.

Johnny Appleseed.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 1/23/2022 at 11:01 PM, Soobs said:

They replayed my favorite scene where Meri tells Christine to look at the mountains. The amount of denial Meri is in is really something.

Christine deserves someone who cherishes her. If Kody isn't the guy, he needs to have some balls and let her go but he likes to keep the wives he's not into on a string to satisfy his ego. It's pretty gross. I'll bet Janelle's kids who adore Christine, really hate Kodi now.

Can't wait for the one on one interviews next week. From the preview, it looks like Kodi brought a big vat of Kool Aid for the remaining wives.

Is That anything like 'look at the flowers ' from TWD? 🤔🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, iwantcookies said:
On 1/24/2022 at 9:16 PM, lindalouwho said:

Poster on Reddit noticed the nose. Sorry, made me chortle. Dick head!
FB48EF83-956B-41D2-B377-203443A58E3C.thumb.jpeg.8b9d078ff722c73cc549f292c1b24b8a.jpeg

Expand  

And his penis shaped nose is crooked 😂

I am saving this pic for giggles 

This gives new meaning to the phrase, ‘Get bent!’

• LOL 10
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

That’s one of my favorites too! 👍🏻

I loved how Meri gets up and lumbers off behind Christine looking like a cross between a linebacker and a giant penguin….. “look at the mountain” …… Ya sure Meri… I’ll sit in my house alone with my children in a loveless marriage while my “husband” is a mile away eagerly *BOINKING* Robyn as she struts around in her crotchless Victorias Secret undies…. I’ll just look at that mountain and everything will be fine!  🙄

Meri sounded like such an idiot!  🤪

“Looking like a cross between a linebacker and a giant penguin”—-this is EXACTLY how I see Meri. I’ve thought that she looked like a giant penguin for years, FINALLY, someone else sees it! She even wobble-stomps like one. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Did Cody throw a fifth birthday bash for Truely too? If so, I sure don't remember it.. Or Sol for that matter?

I was thinking about that, too. Would any of the lost-kid's birthdays coincide with filming? I hope they threw them and we just didn't see it, otherwise I'm going to need to order some more loathing from somewhere.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

I have not seen the previews themselves but I saw an article that mentioned something Janelle said about choice.  To me it appeared Janelle might have been making a comment  that Christine chose to leave when she recognized she was never going to have ‘a functional marriage’.  It’s quite possible that Janelle thinks that’s a perfectly good understandable choice to make. It’s so hard to tell because Janelle doesn’t usually explain herself fully.  I’m anxious to see her full interview on it. 

Well, we all know now that blatant disregard for the sensitivities of their kids wasn't enough to cause either of them to leave.  For Christine, it was Kody's withdrawal of physical affection for herself that caused her to act.  What will motivate Janelle...her crockpot breaks and Kody won't let her spend the funds to replace it?

• Love 10

Well, we all know now that blatant disregard for the sensitivities of their kids wasn't enough to cause either of them to leave.  For Christine, it was Kody's withdrawal of physical affection for herself that caused her to act.  What will motivate Janelle...her crockpot breaks and Kody won't let her spend the funds to replace it?

With Christine gone back to Utah, that leaves a whole plot of land on the Prairie Pass for Janelle's greenhouses. Maybe it will all work out. 

$10 says that Kody and Robyn blame the continued failure to build on the Prairie Land on Christine's "choice" to leave and the financial and emotional turmoil it caused.

• Love 15
14 hours ago, endure said:

Honestly I wish Christine had just dumped Kody's belongings in his front yard.   Kody showed no appreciation that she packed up and boxed and even labelled his belongings, he really should have thanked her instead of acting all indignant and put out!

I wish she had had his stuff delivered to Sobbyn's.  No sense getting sweaty herself.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

With Christine gone back to Utah, that leaves a whole plot of land on the Prairie Pass for Janelle's greenhouses. Maybe it will all work out. 

$10 says that Kody and Robyn blame the continued failure to build on the Prairie Land on Christine's "choice" to leave and the financial and emotional turmoil it caused.

I wonder if they will have to buy her out of Prairie Land?  She should list it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Did Cody throw a fifth birthday bash for Truely too? If so, I sure don't remember it.. Or Sol for that matter?

I don’t know about her fifth but definitely No bash for Truelys 10th birthday… they drove to “In N Out”, got her a burger and went home.

0CB14D33-3146-4149-ADFB-BC6D9FAD5F00.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don’t know about her fifth but definitely No bash for Truelys 10th birthday… they drove to “In N Out”, got her a burger and went home.

I am wondering if this was Truely's idea.  Trying to keep it as brief as possible with her birth father.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I am wondering if this was Truely's idea.  Trying to keep it as brief as possible with her birth father.

They drove an hour and a half so she could get her favorite hamburger.  That's a lot further than my mother would have driven. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Or maybe she chose a burger joint that’s a 3 hour round trip so she’d get to spend some time with her dad even if it’s just sitting in a car while he drives.  🙁

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Or maybe she chose a burger joint that’s a 3 hour round trip so she’d get to spend some time with her dad even if it’s just sitting in a car while he drives.  🙁

That is just so sad! 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wasn't that during the height of covid though, when the world was in chaos, and everything was either fully closed or on "contactless" drive-thru only? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Maybe Kody will dust off the One Big House blueprints

• LOL 8
14 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Wasn't that during the height of covid though, when the world was in chaos, and everything was either fully closed or on "contactless" drive-thru only? 

It was April 2020.

• Useful 4

I just did a google of...... "are we being played by Kody Brown and sister wives for ratings"

I don't trust the sleaze ball known as Kody Brown and I know he is such a whore to TLC and his show.  But I surmise that their plummeting ratings are currently soaring.  A few things just don't add up for me but I don't know or want to say because right now it is just a hunch but basically his act is too over the top for me this current season.  I'm just not sure.  I found this article.....

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2022/01/sister-wives-season-17-confirmed-already-with-a-huge-surprise/

Edited by endure
  • Useful 3
  • Love 10
56 minutes ago, endure said:

I just did a google of...... "are we being played by Kody Brown and sister wives for ratings"

I was suspicious when it was made public that Christine had left Kody just days before the new season began. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I was suspicious when it was made public that Christine had left Kody just days before the new season began. 

It's all making sense to me now too, they are desperate to keep this show and their ratings were plummeting and suddenly they are not.... but Kody especially is just way too over the top. I don't trust any of them now.  I feel like reality TV has reached a whole new level, and not just this show.

• Love 13

I've written about this before.  Most and his wives will do anything to keep the show and paychecks rolling in!

My next prediction is that they will build the Browns big  house!  Paedon does know anything and if he did he would never tell!  He's rolling along too with mom Christine happy with the $$$ from the show!  Every family member profits from family wealth! 

Building will begin on the big house.  Covid is holding it up. 

When Kody took Sol out to see the huge water tank installed underground the writing was on the wall!  That big tank is for one big house not four or five.

Kody Brown and family are all liars.  That's their reality!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I've written about this before.  Most and his wives will do anything to keep the show and paychecks rolling in!

My next prediction is that they will build the Browns big  house!  Paedon does know anything and if he did he would never tell!  He's rolling along too with mom Christine happy with the $$$ from the show!  Every family member profits from family wealth! 

When Kody took Sol out to see the huge water tank installed underground the writing was on the wall!  That big tank is for one big house not four or five.

I do recall reading a recent post where you had your concerns and I totally agree we are being played here big time.  It is disgusting how far they are willing to go.  The act Kody is  putting on is just way too over the top and fake.  I sure hope this blows up in their faces it’s despicable IMO.  I don’t like being played by a bunch of losers.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Not a peep about permits, etc. Zoning would probably be difficult too as I doubt the neighborhood would be on board with such a property. If memory serves that would all be public record.  Water cisterns are all well and good but they would still need to get those property lines redrawn, and oh yes buy out Christine's ownership percentage. I'm guessing that IF she made any money from the sale of her Vegas home a significant percentage got sunk into the purchase of Coyote Pass. She's entitled to her share as well as any appreciation of the value. Probably need to get an attorney involved. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I believe the divorce is real. I also believe they waited to announce it because TLC told them to wait. And I think some of the scenes and drama are fake and reenactments, based on what is commonly done on other reality shows. But I think Christine really left, and Kody really is an asshole.

You actually quoted me in part of your post and someone else,  I never said anything about Christine, can you edit?