Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E10: The Beginning of the End

Pallas
  • Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Starlight22 said:

I noticed Christine said that their church or faith would need to spiritually release her from Kody but as far as she was concerned that was between her and her Higher Power. I kind of hope she did end up going through the unsealing process or whatever they call it just so Ramen noodles doesn’t think he still technically has her in his count of wives to qualify for his planet. 

I think their church excommunicated them.  Would the church still consider them sealed after that?  Would the church do anything to unseal excommunicated members? 
They have quit adhering to at least some of their former church’s teachings, such as alcohol and language.  Yet Kody persists in his multiple wives needed to ascend theory. 

ETA - the internet says that the Mormons  suspend the sealings of excommunicated members.  So maybe AUB does also.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Useful 13
  • Love 1

What is up with Ariel’s hairstyle?  Are mullets big on 5 year old girls in Flagstaff?

I have a cousin who, when she was about Ari's age, had super long hair. She refused to put it in a barette or a ponytail and it was always falling in her food when she ate. Her mom cut it short in the front until she was old enough that she would allow for a proper haircut. That's what Ari's hair looks like to me.

And good God - don't these people talk to each other. Ever? Christine boxes up Kody's stuff because it's too hard to look at it. I don't blame her. But maybe shoot him a text and say "your shit is in the garage; come get it next week?" Kody thinks maybe Christine is playing a game but maybe not. He's heard rumors for years that she is leaving him. I dunno - maybe ASK HER what she is thinking???

Also, why wasn't Day'un in the car for the Covid testing of the Robyn Brown contingent? I also don't remember seeing him at the Ari Tribute.

• Love 8

What I found intriguing was that at a couple times during this episode in Christine's interviews the camera person ensured to include the picture of a Lady and a Knight that was hanging on the wall behind her head in the shots. Maybe it was of Guinevere?

Throughout the years Christine has often portrayed herself as a princess, replete with the castle "turret" on her Vegas house and that RIDICULOUS dress she wore to the commitment ceremony.  

She mentioned wanting a romantic marriage with Kootie in her interviews this week.  Wow, delusional much, Christine?  The guy should ride up to your castle on a steed and sweep you up in his arms? Sheesh, the man's got 4 wives and what, 20 kids now, and you think he's got time to romance you?  That's hard enough for a monogamous couple with several kids to do!  Moreover, sorry, but to have that kind of marriage, the folks involved have to be in love with each other.  Kootie and Robyn have that.  You'll never have that with him, no matter how many turrets you build or fanciful pictures you hang.

Don't get me wrong, I wish Christine the best and I'm glad she got away from that monster.  However, she's a silly woman at times who didn't appear to have had a good grip on reality up til this point.  We'll see if that changes now that she's on her own.

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Useful 2
  • Love 19
11 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Also, why wasn't Day'un in the car for the Covid testing of the Robyn Brown contingent? I also don't remember seeing him at the Ari Tribute.

Also one of the older girls were absent in the car.  When asked by the attendant how many were there for the test, they responded 5.  I think it was Aurora in the back seat with Ariella, may be Dayton and Breanna were tested elsewhere.

I also wonder if all 7 of Robyn's group were tested before the shindig and produced the results to the rest of the clan as they demanded of them, or did they think they were exempt because of their conformity to their own protocols.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mother of Odin said:

If Audrey was a woman and is now not. Can't Maraiah be no longer queer too?

Non binary means not solely identifying as male or female. People in the gay community are usually more accepting of differences and nuances in gender identity. Mariah still identifies as gay. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 15

"I wish Christine the best and I'm glad she got away from that monster.  However, she's a silly woman at times who didn't appear to have had a good grip on reality up til this point."

This a thousand times. She really does not appear to be very smart much of the time. I wonder if she finished high school? She did do a fine job of raising the 13 children though...I guess she cared for Mariah too? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

I didn't read all the comments, so probably not saying anything new BUT:

Good for Christine!!  She has evolved more than any other wife and doesn't want Kody's crumbs, the way Meri is begging for them!  I kind of hate watch this show, but Christine breaking down was absolutely heartbreaking!  Kody only cares about making sure everyone knows it's not his fault.  My only question for Christine is why does she want to sleep with him???  Assuming Janelle and him having sex is a thing of the past too.

Robyn's world is about to change.  As the only wife he's having sex with, she will get sick of him being there all the time, if she hasn't already.  She has stated clearly that she wants a  polygamous relationship.  Monogamy and a full time hubby was not in her plans.  

Who would want that buffoon full time??

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
48 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

What I found intriguing was that at a couple times during this episode in Christine's interviews the camera person ensured to include the picture of a Lady and a Knight that was hanging on the wall behind her head in the shots. Maybe it was of Guinevere?

Christine was acting as her own camera person.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, lamadeleine said:

• I didn't understand the door situation.

I didn’t either.  She said something about a loft.  Is it possible  steps to the loft are in her bedroom?  If her kids occasionally use the loft (maybe another way to access) Kody thought she wanted the door  to provide privacy during sexy times? So he had to tell her, “naw dawg”.

He is so awful. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

I caught that painting…was wondering if it was art related to their religion at all, but maybe not. 

8FC9DB16-3DC7-4F34-BCEC-D8FC8317E4D8.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, SuzWhat said:

I didn’t either.  She said something about a loft.  Is it possible  steps to the loft are in her bedroom?  If her kids occasionally use the loft (maybe another way to access) Kody thought she wanted the door  to provide privacy during sexy times? So he had to tell her, “naw dawg”.

He is so awful. 

The loft was her bedroom and she had also put her ‘office’ in her bedroom.  She wanted the door both to keep the cat out of her Lulularoe inventory and for privacy.  Kody only wanted  the door for the cat issue. 
I would never want a bedroom that didn’t have a door. Plus it doesn’t count as a room for resale purposes unless there is a door. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Starlight22 said:

I caught that painting…was wondering if it was art related to their religion at all, but maybe not. 

8FC9DB16-3DC7-4F34-BCEC-D8FC8317E4D8.jpeg

Thanks for capturing the image, I too was wondering what it meant because it seemed to be very strategically placed. 

Also, in Robin's talking heads, her hair and makeup looked professionally done.  The whites of her eyes looked photo-shopped.   I wondered how anyone's eyes could be so bright white like that, it didn't look natural. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Robyn doesn't want monogamy, but she ONLY wants polygamy with the current group.  I think she would go off the wall nuts if Kody even hinted at dating a younger woman.   😱

YES!!  She has been Queen Bee for their entire marriage.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Robyn doesn't want monogamy, but she ONLY wants polygamy with the current group.  I think she would go off the wall nuts if Kody even hinted at dating a younger woman.   😱

I don’t think it would really matter what age.  The mere fact of him falling for someone else would be devastating to her.  She knows she’s the only one of the current 4 that Kody is intimate  with.  A new wife would mean that would no longer be true 

• Love 24
Just now, Redcookie said:

And I don’t believe a word of it. She says things she thinks she should say. She wants him all to herself. 

Will be interesting to see because I think she breathes a sigh of relief when he heads somewhere else😅

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

"The fear of culpability and my actions in this" -KodoucheAircraftCarrierBrown.  THIS is what he's concerned about!!

He actually SHOULD be concerned that THIS SEASON of SisterWives is gonna be the END of the gravy train.  WHUT??

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Saw a video of Christine today where she says she watches the episodes, and just like everyone else, screams at the tv, questions why she said certain things, etc.

Christine should not ever question certain things she has said. I hope she doesn't start having regrets.  She was being brutally honest and I commend her for it. Unlike Meri and Janelle who are in denial about how Kody feels about them. 

• Love 22

I had assumed that TLC would be handling the COVID tests for the Brown family (as well as their other show "stars"), but my gosh, these assholes actually went to a testing center and all got tested so they could hold a potential super-spreader birthday party for the little girl with the mullet?  I guess I thought that the tests available to the public at that time were pretty much for people who were showing symptoms or had possibly been exposed to the virus.  Eesh.

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
  • Love 13

I know that the informal recordings from day to day are done via webcam or cell phone by the wives.   It appears to me that the more formal talking heads are filmed much later( they all are wearing the same outfit regardless of the episode). My thoughts are those are actually a question and answer session  between a producer( or assistant) and the wives or Kody. Either in person,  or via an internet call of some sort. I agree that no one is sitting off to the side and glaring at Christine or Janelle while they answer.  l think those must have been done late fall 2021 because Christine appears very thin and just exhausted in those.  Also because Janelle was filmed with Kody this  summer but she appears to be quite angry with him in the talking heads, 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Also one of the older girls were absent in the car.  When asked by the attendant how many were there for the test, they responded 5.  I think it was Aurora in the back seat with Ariella, may be Dayton and Breanna were tested elsewhere.

I also wonder if all 7 of Robyn's group were tested before the shindig and produced the results to the rest of the clan as they demanded of them, or did they think they were exempt because of their conformity to their own protocols.

The answered 6, not 5.  Breanna was in the 3rd row of the car.  You can see her forehead in one shot and Robyn tells Aurora to pass a test to Breanna.  

Dayton wasn't there, wonder why?

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

The adult kids must be livid watching how little Kody cares for the woman that raised them.  He is such scum.

I kept thinking about this as I watched Christine talk about it. I can’t imagine how that felt for her children and the others she raised. 

Isn’t Christine close to Mariah as well? I remember her being the first one to hug Mariah when she came out to the family. 

• Love 9

So this season opens the door to options for next season. 
With Christine gone they can now build the big house Kody has been dreaming about. 

If Robyn, in fact, wants a sister wife marriage Kody will do a season courting a new wife. That could take a couple of seasons. 

Janelle will fit right into anything because she has no home and no expectations.

Meri likes the money so she won’t leave .  She’ll pout a bit about not getting the biggest and the best but anything is better than nothing!

Say what you want about Kody but he’s a master manipulator with this show and the money tree keeps on shaking over the Browns!

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Granny58 said:

FOS?  I can't keep up either. 

"Full of shit", I assume

23 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

And Robyn should shut up about "god looking out" for them. So was god not looking out for the millions of people who got covid ? 

That pissed me off. Shut up, Robyn.

• Love 22

Christine was very red at that birthday party. I think she was uncomfortable and maybe even angry at the way Mr Brown nose up Robyn's arse gushed over Ari. 

I wouldn't necessarily read too much into it. I have that thing, too, where sometimes I just turn red and it could be triggered by anything or even nothing. I can't even tell you how many times random strangers have said to me, "Looks like you got some sun!" I usually just nod and say "Yep! Too much time at the beach" even though it's not a sunburn at all. My skin just flushes at the drop of a hat.

• Useful 4
  • Love 12

I thought Christine's flush/redness was her emotional reaction to Kody fawning over Ariella in front of the other kids. My soul was crushed for Truely especially. 

Ariella demanded the fambly get together for her birthday? And so it should be? 

I really liked Mykelti's baby shower dress. She really (I'd say rilly but I'm not snarking for once) looked nice. 

Oh, and MAN Kody's genes run strong. 85% of his kids look like Heath Ledger (rest in peace).

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17