Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E10: The Beginning of the End

Pallas
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Building will begin on the big house.

For whom?  Sobyn and her spawn are already tucked into their million dollar mansion.  Everyone else is gone except Janelle and one kid and Meri.  You know that Meri won't ever be welcome. 

So what would be the point?  And who is going to watch a season of issue in permits and building?  There's only so much drama you can force out of that.

• Love 19
On 1/26/2022 at 10:49 AM, Natalie68 said:

I am surprised any experienced woman would be satisfied with Kody.  I am sure it is hair flinging and OH face for a few seconds, victory strut and then snoring.  

I feel like a long drawn out fart needs to be thrown in for good measure. 

Then he can crow about it like he thinks he’s such a comedian, as with Robyn’s wedding dress.

”You’ll love this one. I farted. (smiles, looks up to the side) I farted. I was with Robyn and I farted and it was like I heard it in my dreams.” 

Robyn looks down. Kody is so proud of himself. 

🙄

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I feel like a long drawn out fart needs to be thrown in for good measure. 

Then he can crow about it like he thinks he’s such a comedian, as with Robyn’s wedding dress.

”You’ll love this one. I farted. (smiles, looks up to the side) I farted. I was with Robyn and I farted and it was like I heard it in my dreams.” 

Robyn looks down. Kody is so proud of himself. 

🙄

I need to stop reading this board while eating.🤮

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
On 1/28/2022 at 6:23 PM, magemaud said:

Maybe Truely didn't DEMAND a party with all in attendance

This! I couldn’t believe it when he proudly announced that Ari demanded it! Three wives and a whole bunch of kids asked for his attention and presence for months. The little princess demands it and dad jumps through a thousand hoops to make it happen! Did he grace the other kids with his presence on their birthdays? Well apart from Truely and Robyn’s spawn?

• Like 1
  • Love 16
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

I was suspicious when it was made public that Christine had left Kody just days before the new season began. 

Yes, yes, yes, Magemaud! I thought the exact same thing many times! You are a genius!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I believe the divorce is real. I also believe they waited to announce it because TLC told them to wait. And I think some of the scenes and drama are fake and reenactments, based on what is commonly done on other reality shows. But I think Christine really left, and Kody really is an asshole.

This. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

I agree that the divorce is real, but I also believe that Christine was told to keep quiet about it until right before the new season started. It certainly got viewer's attention and people tuned in to see how it would play out unlike other seasons when she threatened over and over to leave yada, yada, yada, but never followed through. 

• Like 1
  • Love 20
3 hours ago, Cetacean said:

For whom?  Sobyn and her spawn are already tucked into their million dollar mansion.  Everyone else is gone except Janelle and one kid and Meri.  You know that Meri won't ever be welcome. 

So what would be the point?  And who is going to watch a season of issue in permits and building?  There's only so much drama you can force out of that.

For whom?  For Kody of course. This is his big plan for maybe one or two more seasons of the show!

All of the Browns will be on board for the mighty $$$$. 

Stay tuned!

Another Kody Brown extravaganza!

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, winsomeone said:

Christine needs to get support payments from Cody for Truely. Only then will I believe that she is really serious about this whole thing.

I question support. They are all equal partners in this Sister Wives production.  All $$ funnels through TLC.  Four different households with children!

Heck I wouldn’t be surprised to learn the wives are paying support or getting less show money since Sobyn has the larger family living at home!

• Love 1
19 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Wasn't that during the height of covid though, when the world was in chaos, and everything was either fully closed or on "contactless" drive-thru only? 

Yes it was and people were appalled they did that much.  It's a little twilight zonish to now see the offense on Truely's behalf.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I question support. They are all equal partners in this Sister Wives production.  All $$ funnels through TLC.  Four different households with children!

Heck I wouldn’t be surprised to learn the wives are paying support or getting less show money since Sobyn has the larger family living at home!

It doesn’t  matter that they are equal partners.  That’s payment for work.  Kody needs to pay support for his offspring. That’s separate and personal.   Now, he can write a check or he can have the accountant transfer funds from his account to hers 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

It doesn’t  matter that they are equal partners.  That’s payment for work.  Kody needs to pay support for his offspring. That’s separate and personal.   Now, he can write a check or he can have the accountant transfer funds from his account to hers 

Any income “matters” when calculating child support.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 6

I’m pretty sure this Brown production has a team of attorneys handling all matters related to the family. 

Once it’s seen as a show and not real life the whole picture and way of thinking about them changes. 

• Love 3

Christine needs to get support payments from Cody for Truely. Only then will I believe that she is really serious about this whole thing.

Their combined finances may be totally screwed up. And Christine's own hands may not be clean from when she was accepting food stamps back in the day. If she said her kids had no dad back then to get food stamps, and she files for child support now, she could be in real trouble.

Plus, Kody may not have any money. As others have stated, this whole house of cards could be built with credit cards and loans.

Additionally, if Christine had started a fight, Kody could deny her the right to move with Truely to Utah. It is very difficult to move out of state with a child without the other parent's consent. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 10
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’m pretty sure this Brown production has a team of attorneys handling all matters related to the family. 

Once it’s seen as a show and not real life the whole picture and way of thinking about them changes. 

I doubt it. Attorneys cost a lot of money and they can’t even spend money on heath insurance or medical care without loans. Plus, their finances are a mess, as are their businesses and stupid (financial) decisions on major things. I’d say that a good attorney would at least have done more damage control!

TLC probably has a huge and smart team handling all matters. And that would explain the interesting timing of Christine’s announcement and their refusal to say anything about their personal lives on social media. We only see hints, traces or an odd remark here and there that raises questions.
They must be gagged with a water tight contract and huge fines if they break silence and spill the beans or contradict the story of Sister Wives. TLC decides what is said and when.

• Love 9

My opinion is that TLC has attorneys on staff. I also believe those staff attorneys cover anything that is shown on the show. 

The Brown’s are covered. The Brown’s have money. Don’t let them fool you. 

That property was looked at inside and out before they bought it. 

Robyn and Meri live in mansions.  All five of them drive new high end vehicles  

Christine flew her daughter to one of the most expensive hospitals with the very best doctors.

Don’t let them poor mouth you into thinking the wolf is at the door!

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

My opinion is that TLC has attorneys on staff. I also believe those staff attorneys cover anything that is shown on the show. 

That property was looked at inside and out before they bought it. 

Robyn and Meri live in mansions.  All five of them drive new high end vehicles  

Christine flew her daughter to one of the most expensive hospitals with the very best doctors.

Don’t let them poor mouth you into thinking the wolf is at the door!

I thought Christine paid for the surgery from go fund me donations?

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Time will tell.  I continue to believe they rob Peter to pay Paul.  Their string of bankruptcies is their financial plan with Sobyn up next. 

They appear to have money but at the same time driving cars that are uninsured and have bald tires, homes with leins against them for unpaid hospital bills (no insurance for Truely and Day'un for sure and I get nothing for Ysabel until the last second if at all) and HELOCs.

If there were money we'd have seen movement of the Plague Plains by now if only to keep Christine around.  Instead, nada and she's vamoosed.

Sorry, not buying that they have a dime in the bank.  I think they spend every cent that comes in.

• Love 22
22 hours ago, winsomeone said:

My thought is that Kody gave up his share of Christine's house in exchange of paying for any child support.  If she made over $200K on the sale,  half of that would have been Kody's.  More than what he would have paid for 7 years of child support.  

• Love 8

The Browns are “big hat, no cattle”. They are leveraged up to their eyeballs and it will collapse someday. The show gave them a chance to secure their financial future, but they appear to have sunk all their cash into land they can’t afford to develop. None of them know how to handle money. 

• Love 24

Can someone explain how this makes sense?  When Christine was talking about Kody’s visits to her home, she said that Kody was coming over visiting with Truly on regular schedule  and Truly had no idea there was anything abnormal about her time with Kody (the lack of intimacy in the bedroom).  I thought they had been complaining of lack of visits……maybe, there was a jump in timeline?  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Pooky said:

I thought Christine paid for the surgery from go fund me donations?

I looked it up to refresh my mind. She asked her LLR customers to purchase clothing to help with the $ 50K down payment and raised at least half of that. That's a lot of leggings! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Can someone explain how this makes sense?  When Christine was talking about Kody’s visits to her home, she said that Kody was coming over visiting with Truly on regular schedule  and Truly had no idea there was anything abnormal about her time with Kody (the lack of intimacy in the bedroom).  I thought they had been complaining of lack of visits……maybe, there was a jump in timeline?  

I think Christine was saying he so rarely comes over, or stays for such a short time (drive bys) that Truly wouldn't notice if he stopped staying over. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

I think Christine was saying he so rarely comes over, or stays for such a short time (drive bys) that Truly wouldn't notice if he stopped staying over. 

Really?  Hmmm…..maybe.  If I have time, I’ll rewatch it.  It sort of depresses me.  

2 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My thought is that Kody gave up his share of Christine's house in exchange of paying for any child support.  If she made over $200K on the sale,  half of that would have been Kody's.  More than what he would have paid for 7 years of child support.  

I was thinking he turned over the house in exchange for her Coyote Pass property. 
Since she had no interest in living there. 

I’ve been doing some reading and many are saying the place she bought in Utah is a million dollar property!

On 1/26/2022 at 6:44 PM, Calibabydolly said:

It almost reminds me of the Joker or court jester in a deck of cards? He does fit that description! (Kody was probably trying to look like the "king" that he feels he is???)

😂…  your post reminds me of that video of Kody and Robyn in clown makeup 🤡

D3E5877C-CDB7-496C-A3EC-5BD0FEFDF3FA.jpeg

884F0433-6C1B-426B-8FA9-0B68C482D754.jpeg

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

In that discussion I think she was reminiscing about the pre-Covid days back in LV, following their BS narrative that included Christine making breakfast for Kootie and them making her bed for the camera, pretending that they had used it. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I was thinking he turned over the house in exchange for her Coyote Pass property. 

I’ve been doing some reading and many are saying the place she bought in Utah is a million dollar property!

Christine is renting.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Regarding the nanny getting covid, Robyn says:

“I don’t know, there is a part of me that just fills bad that it is coming from my household.  
It’s like so disappointing to me because I’ve worked so damn hard.”

Yes Robyn, you should feel bad.  What the hell!  Does Kody have to film his face so close to his phone?  I can barely stand looking at his face.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 12
On 1/23/2022 at 9:40 PM, MamaGee said:

Also, eff you Kodouche. I am sick of hearing him go on and on about his wives' betrayal. Until one of them goes out and sleeps with another man or woman, he needs to SHUT. UP.

Look up passive aggressive in the dictionary. See pics of Kody and Robin. Oh, and I have imagined and hoped Christine has had a secret emotional tie to someone in the production crew for the last 5 years! Kody muttering about his "karmic implications" of Christine finally dumping him, all I could think was, "Just wait, last laugh will be the best!" 

Edited by Julyolo
Clarification
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 1/29/2022 at 11:13 AM, Jeanne222 said:

I read that too but I thought I read she was renting it, will look later.  But a million dollar property means nothing, where I live it would be a tear down lol.  I did see photos of where she’s living and it was nice etc but nothing over the top.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, endure said:

I read that too but I thought I read she was renting it, will look later.  But a million dollar property means nothing, where I live it would be a tear down lol.  I did see photos of where she’s living and it was nice etc but nothing over the top.

You’re correct Christine is renting one half of a duplex… from the pics I’ve seen it’s nothing special.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Regarding the nanny getting covid, Robyn says:

“I don’t know, there is a part of me that just fills bad that it is coming from my household.  
It’s like so disappointing to me because I’ve worked so damn hard.”

Yes Robyn, you should feel bad.  What the hell!  Does Kody have to film his face so close to his phone?  I can barely stand looking at his face.  

I bet she and Kody weremore worried about coming up with a new excuse to keep everyone out! If you’ve been through a Covid infection, you are (at least partially) protected against it for the upcoming months. So, the quarantine excuse could not really be used anymore. Am curious to find out what ruse they came up with next! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 1/28/2022 at 4:06 PM, LilyD said:

I doubt it. Attorneys cost a lot of money and they can’t even spend money on heath insurance or medical care without loans. Plus, their finances are a mess, as are their businesses and stupid (financial) decisions on major things. I’d say that a good attorney would at least have done more damage control!

TLC probably has a huge and smart team handling all matters. And that would explain the interesting timing of Christine’s announcement and their refusal to say anything about their personal lives on social media. We only see hints, traces or an odd remark here and there that raises questions.
They must be gagged with a water tight contract and huge fines if they break silence and spill the beans or contradict the story of Sister Wives. TLC decides what is said and when.

Someone in Reddit had bought a Cameo appearance from Christine and had asked her what juicy gossip or secrets can she tell her about what is upcoming on Sister Wives and Christine said she's not allowed to discuss that or anything about the future of the show because she had to sign a non disclosure contract.

• Useful 7

You’re correct Christine is renting one half of a duplex… from the pics I’ve seen it’s nothing special.

Maybe not but she's out from under Kody's thumb and she is somehow paying for this place without a full time job or much education. Kudos to her!

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Maybe not but she's out from under Kody's thumb and she is somehow paying for this place without a full time job or much education. Kudos to her!

Oh I’m proud of her for leaving Kodouche and wherever she lives is fine…. I was only addressing the previous comments that she BOUGHT a million dollar mansion.

It’s not a house, it’s a duplex and she’s RENTING one side…. I was agreeing with @endure that a duplex for a million dollars would be a tear down where I live. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 6
13 hours ago, ladyscorpio said:

Christine said she's not allowed to discuss that or anything about the future of the show because she had to sign a non disclosure contract.

That doesn’t surprise me. I think it also explains the interesting timing of the divorce announcement. We know from reconstructing the timeline that she took this decision way earlier. TLC probably told them when and how to break the news, when it could be used to TLC’s advantage.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Oh I’m proud of her for leaving Kodouche and wherever she lives is fine…. I was only addressing the previous comments that she BOUGHT a million dollar mansion.

It’s not a house, it’s a duplex and she’s RENTING one side…. I was agreeing with @endure that a duplex for a million dollars would be a tear down where I live. 🤷‍♀️

I know.   People keep saying she bought it.  I never heard that, just that she was renting.  If she is making money like Meri does she can afford it.  Plus she has a few other side jobs she does.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I know.   People keep saying she bought it.  I never heard that, just that she was renting.  If she is making money like Meri does she can afford it.  Plus she has a few other side jobs she does.

It’s probably because a lot of people are believing the Brown-millionaire myth. If you believe they have so much money, then of course she must have bought an expensive house. Fortunately, most of us right here, see right through these lies.

• Love 9

Kody seems incapable of maintaining an emotional bond with more than one woman at a time. and the beauty of plygamy for him is that it’s allowed he to be, for all practical purposes “legally* separated” from the women he isn’t into anymore.  And the threat of eternal whatever lessens the chance of either the legal wife filing for divorce or the others seeking child support  

Let’s face it.  If Christine was Kody’s only wife they would’ve been separated or divorced years ago.  Same dill with Meri, except even longer ago.  Janelle and Kody seem to settled into a mutually agreeable platonic business relationship. 

(*not literally because only Robyn, who isn’t going anywhere yet, is the only “legal” wife.)

• Useful 2
  • Love 8