Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E10: The Beginning of the End

Pallas
  • Start Topic

So Kody thinks Christine dropped a bomb.  Watching the montage of him treating her poorly was hard.

Why would Kody think this was a phase?  

He says she murdered their intimacy with betrayal.  Again, Kody takes no responsibility.

He is shocked and dumbfounded she doesn't want him staying in her room.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 19
35 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

And the surprise at the end that Gabe and Garrison have Covid. I wonder if Kody was quaking in his boots that we would have to take care of Janelle like he said he would.

How did I totally miss this.  I didn’t turn off the tv until the next show came on.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, sheshark said:

How did I totally miss this.  I didn’t turn off the tv until the next show came on.

It was before Kodys last garage scene.  Janelle was in her car waiting on Savannah so they could go test 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

Am I understanding Doorgate correctly? Christine hoped Kody was installing the door not only for the cat/inventory but also because he was intending for them to have sex again? Am I right in thinking she was hoping he wanted to be intimate with her again and that’s why she asked if it was just about the cat?

If he told her “a while ago” that he wasn’t attracted to her anymore, did he just come over and sleep in the bed next to her and then just roll out in the morning?

I was a bit lost by that too, my take was she needed a door on the bedroom but he put the intended door on the office rather than her bedroom which is where she expected it?? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So the show devotes like 20 minutes to the nanny COVID exposure, testing, reactions, etc. and then Gabe and Garrison(?) actually have COVID (not related to the nanny thing)...and it gets like a 30 second mention? LOL, okay. Glad that Janelle didn’t catch it, though.

I know that Mykelti’s baby shower was outside, but risking COVID exposure while pregnant seems so scary to me. 

Whatever Christine’s job is, I hope the cat getting into her inventory hasn’t been an ongoing thing. Like, I’m assuming she’s selling cat piss clothes, or something. Yikes!

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3