Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: The Liberation of Erika Jayne

• Start Topic

We've just had to remove a lot of posts that mention information that hasn't been discussed in this episode or even on the show yet.

We know there is a lot out there about Tom and Erika but this episode only focused on their divorce and that Erika might have more information.   

If you have knowledge about future events and would like to know what is considered a spoiler, click on the spoiler link below.  If you're not spoiled or have future information and don't want future information, then don't read the next part.  

Spoiler

Tom's dementia.

Tom/Erika's victims or crimes.  

(edited)

I can't believe Erika is being so transparent about her motives, aka, she is implying something is coming for her as if it's TOM when it's her potential "legal issues". edited because we can't talk about things that are known. 

Ugh Sutton, Ugh Crystal, "nip it in the bud" is RH code for BEAT IT INTO the ground, rile it up forever. For once I wish these women would learn a better phrase: let sleeping dogs lie. OTHO this is why I watch to see privileged women try to out bitch each other, those mutual "I believe  you" exchanges were fantastic. I much prefer a Sutton that throws down even if she is wrong than the one that uses tears and face roller to get through a conflict. 

Again really annoying that the producers have decided to coddle Erika and are still using Sutton v. Crystal as fodder. What in the entire actual fuck?

Edited by blixie
  • Love 24
(edited)

I hate when people demand to be thanked for random shit they do for people that the person did not ask them to do whatsoever.  Like Sutton bringing Crystal her coat.

"I brought her her COAT.  I was being NICE.  I brought her her COAT".  Ok?  In a locked, private residence?  Why the hell did she need it for when she was sleeping?  If someone bothered me late at night to bring my coat from the couch to my bedroom I'd be confused too.

That being said, whatever, Sutton is weird, and manipulative, but Kyle is the worst.  STFU and stay the hell out of it, Kyle.  You're such a busybody.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 22
2 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Does Erika have dirt on these ladies, because they are being extraordinarily  cordial. They have beaten the Sutton-Crystal 30 second encounter literally to death, but are giving Erika space on a sudden divorce announcement? Complete BS.

They’re afraid of her. 

• Love 21

I think I have missed a lot of the Kyle skullduggery over the years.  As I have missed much of the vitriol towards LVP (Except I thought she was sneaky and “who me?” towards Eileen).  And the dog thing, IMO, still rests squarely on Dorit.  Not sure how LVP got bounced on that one.

Anyhow, Kyle.  Must watch her more closely. 😁

• Love 14
(edited)

So Kyle and Sutton were going to Crystal's and they discussed it beforehand, was Kyle asking Sutton "Do I need an out?"  Like she's already planning to bail on Crystal's dinner?  

So I know I'm slow on the uptake but Rinna's actions (ingratiating Erika at every fucking turn, even though she's making no sense), and Kyle's actions (positing Sutton as having 100% innocent intentions 24 hours of the day and anyone who thinks differently is crazy) show me two women who want to be top dog with their two minions Erika and Sutton while Dorit and Garcelle and Crystal are on the bottom of this pile.  

And now Garcelle is saying Sutton is "harmless"?  Ugh.  Crystal is allowed to feel however she wants about Sutton and I don't know why people in this cast bend over backwards to defend Sutton when she is constantly manipulative and acting victimized.  She spoke about her father, sure, and when Crystal did the same she completely ignored it.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

So Kyle and Sutton were going to Crystal's and they discussed it beforehand, was Kyle asking Sutton "Do I need an out?"  Like she's already planning to bail on Crystal's dinner?  

So I know I'm slow on the uptake but Rinna's actions (ingratiating Erika at every fucking turn, even though she's making no sense), and Kyle's actions (positing Sutton as having 100% innocent intentions 24 hours of the day and anyone who thinks differently is crazy) show me two women who want to be top dog with their two minions Erika and Sutton while Dorit and Garcelle and Crystal are on the bottom of this pile.  

And now Garcelle is saying Sutton is "harmless"?  Ugh.  Crystal is allowed to feel however she wants about Sutton and I don't know why people in this cast bend over backwards to defend Sutton when she is constantly manipulative and acting victimized.  She spoke about her father, sure, and when Crystal did the same she completely ignored it.  

I don’t understand the Sutton - Chrystal thing anymore, except to say “ let it go.”  But they won’t.

Totally on board with the sense that  evil Rinna is faux-sympathizing with Ericka.  🤮

• Love 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

Why is Kyle still wearing that hat while eating lunch?  Where does she think she is?

In the way back (cough) ladies who donned hats wore them throughout, whether church, dinner, or shopping. I actually loved Kyle's outfit. Everybody else parading around in their LV tattoo togs looked ridiculous. And I hate Kyle.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 8

RE:  Sutton's party

I was glad to see she had included name cards, since she was so aghast that other hostesses did not have them.

If that party cost $35,000, we need to see the swag bags- they must contain at least $30,000 worth of goodies.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

I believed Erika as far as how Tom treated her but I believe it didn’t matter as long as the money was flowing her way. I’m sure they lived separately enough for her to basically have her own freedom.  If he were that controlling I doubt he would have allowed her to dress up and sing such gems like the one where she says her kitty is a python.

• LOL 5
  • Love 17
(edited)
10 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

I’m glad it’s not my sofa Erika’s sitting on with no underwear.  WTF?

6 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Especially with her oiled up vagina!

Erika probably plans to use her naked oiled vajayjay to lure a rich rando - sort of like trolling for fish.

Edited by nexxie
  • LOL 13

I guess Erika should  start dating, maybe bag another rich guy to pay for all her upcoming lawyer fees. 

The short dress and hooker heels, the "I put THC on my clit"...advertising her sexuality to potential sugar daddies.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Did Chrystal say that she was violated by Sutton or that she felt violated? If the latter she is entitled to her feelings. If I had been naked in my room late at night and someone walked in without being invited in I would feel violated also. I'm hoping we have heard the last of this but somehow I doubt it.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, 65mickey said:

Did Chrystal say that she was violated by Sutton or that she felt violated? If the latter she is entitled to her feelings. If I had been naked in my room late at night and someone walked in without being invited in I would feel violated also. I'm hoping we have heard the last of this but somehow I doubt it.  

She felt violated… 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She felt violated… 

I might have felt violated, too, if Sutton had actually used that cartoon villain voice that Crystal made up for the 100th iteration of this incident when she's talking to whichever forgettable cast member she was talking to earlyish in the episode.

Wasn't there kind of an evil Sutton laugh, too?

I still think Crystal is going for the answer to the Big Question—Sutton:  Racist Bigot or Repressed Lesbian????—every time she trots this one out again.  Give it a break for Gawd's sake, Crystal!

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Slakkie said:

Which one is it Erika?  And why are the Ho Wives giving her a pass of not being real?  How many people have they turned on and destroyed for less?  I will be quite interested to see how this plays out

Crystal, Kyle and Kathy were on WWHL last night and the question was briefly raised in terms of why they were sympathetic towards Erika in last night's episode with Rinna stating that she wanted to give her "space" versus treatment of Denise.

They appear to have completely changed their current response as essentially uniformly they all said that this episode was filmed 6 months ago and they were reacting based on the information they had at the moment. 

So it appears they have (or their PR flacks) are preparing for any kind of shift in their support of her. Of course it can go either way but it is at least a shift in how they have been publicly dealing with it up to that moment last night.

• Useful 7
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, Maximona said:

I might have felt violated, too, if Sutton had actually used that cartoon villain voice that Crystal made up for the 100th iteration of this incident when she's talking to whichever forgettable cast member she was talking to earlyish in the episode.

Wasn't there kind of an evil Sutton laugh, too?

I still think Crystal is going for the answer to the Big Question—Sutton:  Racist Bigot or Repressed Lesbian????—every time she trots this one out again.  Give it a break for Gawd's sake, Crystal!

She opened the door saw her naked made a comment and STILL went in the room ... NO in no way is that Ok I am sorry .. you see someone naked you turn around and WALK OUT .. you dont make a comment of whatever you are doing in here and continue in the room ... SUTTON is in the wrong in this 100% doesnt matter sorry

• Love 13

Who is this misty eyed soft spoken woman and what has she done with Erika? And what of the sweet aged super lawyer, so proud of his wife, who charmed all the housewives that time. Where’d he go? Is anything real?

If Chrystal had locked her door, what then? Crickets?

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I hate when people demand to be thanked for random shit they do for people that the person did not ask them to do whatsoever.  Like Sutton bringing Crystal her coat.

"I brought her her COAT.  I was being NICE.  I brought her her COAT".  Ok?  In a locked, private residence?  Why the hell did she need it for when she was sleeping?  If someone bothered me late at night to bring my coat from the couch to my bedroom I'd be confused too.

That being said, whatever, Sutton is weird, and manipulative, but Kyle is the worst.  STFU and stay the hell out of it, Kyle.  You're such a busybody.

This. As always Kyle is right in the middle of everything trying to stir up trouble. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

it was her room with the door closed what does it matter if it was locked or not? that's like saying well if the wife just stopped talking then she wouldn't get hit .. its a moot point because it wasn't Suttons room the moment she opened the door and saw her naked she should have turned around ... this is ALL on sutton not crystal who was in her own room with the door closed...

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She opened the door saw her naked made a comment and STILL went in the room ... NO in no way is that Ok I am sorry .. you see someone naked you turn around and WALK OUT .. you dont make a comment of whatever you are doing in here and continue in the room ... SUTTON is in the wrong in this 100% doesnt matter sorry

So what's the punishment? Sutton made a mistake in how she chose to handle it and considering how socially awkward we've seen Sutton I'm not that surprised that she mishandled it. What's the end goal anyway? The girl made an error in how to handle that situation. Now what? Tar and feathering? Self flogging? I'm just curious. LOL 

• Love 24
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

So what's the punishment? Sutton made a mistake in how she chose to handle it and considering how socially awkward we've seen Sutton I'm not that surprised that she mishandled it. What's the end goal anyway? The girl made an error in how to handle that situation. Now what? Tar and feathering? Self flogging? I'm just curious. LOL 

The punishment apparently is Crystal being called a bitch and at fault for being in her own room with the door closed. It’s kinda funny that Sutton is getting a pass when she is the one that instigated the whole issue but it’s Crystal who is the bad and wrong one.  Again the white lady who cries gets a pass and the PoC is once again held at fault ... That whole weekend it was Sutton again coming for crystal but its crystal that is being a bitch in holding Sutton at arms length because she was acting unhinged towards her /......

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Who is this misty eyed soft spoken woman and what has she done with Erika? And what of the sweet aged super lawyer, so proud of his wife, who charmed all the housewives that time. Where’d he go? Is anything real?

I used to think Tom had a sweet old man side too. He probably was a little of everything throughout the marriage. 
I would have locked my door! There’s a camera crew there, who knows how many people. If I were on the Sutton end I would have waited after the knock before opening the door and called out that I had her coat. It’s called manners Sutton. Now they are both blowing it way out of proportion.  It was awkward but not worthy of multiple discussions.

• Love 20
23 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Punishment?  Crystal went out in front of the group with the intention of SOLVING this problem with Sutton in front of everyone.  Little did she know that Sutton was going to take her to task for every single thing Crystal has ever said to her but now, with an audience.

Nobody but Dorit is taking Crystal's side on this.  Everyone seems to be punishing Crystal.  Gabrielle and Kyle both seem to feel that Sutton never has malicious intent in any situation at all, which honestly is pretty condescending to Sutton.  

Crystal needs to figure out that you can't have good intentions with Sutton.  She'll find a way to tear you down in front of everyone.

• Love 13

Has Crystal never been to a gym or a spa???  He she never been to a European beach?? There are so many routine occasions when friends (and strangers) see you naked, I just don't understand why she thinks this is a big deal.  (I think it is funny too that she likely didn't hear the knock and Sutton's call becuase she was busy on the phone with her friend criticizing all the women.)

Granted I grew up with sisters and went to a single sex college, but this over the top reaction to someone seeing you naked just seems put on to me (and absurd).  Especially after seeing how close she is with her female cousins.  Instead of "dropping to your knees and covering yourself", how about just turning around, grabbing a towel or going into the bathroom ..... what is she hiding, a tail?

My brother-in-law walked in on me in an outdoor shower on a beach vacation, I turned around, he said sorry, closed the door and it was never mentioned again ... because it is not a big deal!!!!!

• Love 23
(edited)
2 minutes ago, escatefromny said:

Has Crystal never been to a gym or a spa???  He she never been to a European beach?? There are so many routine occasions when friends (and strangers) see you naked, I just don't understand why she thinks this is a big deal.  (I think it is funny too that she likely didn't hear the knock and Sutton's call becuase she was busy on the phone with her friend criticizing all the women.)

Granted I grew up with sisters and went to a single sex college, but this over the top reaction to someone seeing you naked just seems put on to me (and absurd).  Especially after seeing how close she is with her female cousins.  Instead of "dropping to your knees and covering yourself", how about just turning around, grabbing a towel or going into the bathroom ..... what is she hiding, a tail?

My brother-in-law walked in on me in an outdoor shower on a beach vacation, I turned around, he said sorry, closed the door and it was never mentioned again ... because it is not a big deal!!!!!

The door was closed to her own private room. Repeating the door was closed to her own PRIVATE room. Sutton had also just had an altercation with the woman. Did I think Sutton has some evil Ill intent? No but blaming crystal for feeling a type of way about being naked and walked in on by a woman that was just attacking her is justified… 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, escatefromny said:

Has Crystal never been to a gym or a spa???  He she never been to a European beach?? There are so many routine occasions when friends (and strangers) see you naked, I just don't understand why she thinks this is a big deal.

Crystal has body dysmorphia issues; I think her sharing about her eating disorders was an attempt to explain that to the ho-wives.   I think it was a big deal to Crystal partly because of her issues.  I don't think Sutton had any ill-intent but she hasn't shown herself to be the epitome of manners she tells us she is anyway. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
13 hours ago, forevertwentynine said:

Oh so she's trying to spin it now that he treated her badly.   

Wow... who is really buying her BS?

That was rich.  All the while he adored her .. now he’s knocking her.  Lol. That was the key.  They hatched up a plan they would hook up again after he/they were found innocent, then would reunite.  So obvious and she’s a bad actress.

• Love 18
28 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I used to think Tom had a sweet old man side too. He probably was a little of everything throughout the marriage. 
I would have locked my door! There’s a camera crew there, who knows how many people. If I were on the Sutton end I would have waited after the knock before opening the door and called out that I had her coat. It’s called manners Sutton. Now they are both blowing it way out of proportion.  It was awkward but not worthy of multiple discussions.

It looked like a planned move to give Crystal something to bitch about.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Crystal has body dysmorphia issues; I think her sharing about her eating disorders was an attempt to explain that to the ho-wives.   I think it was a big deal to Crystal partly because of her issues.  I don't think Sutton had any ill-intent but she hasn't shown herself to be the epitome of manners she tells us she is anyway. 

I really feel for her over body dysmorphia and ED issues. That's a life-long and difficult struggle. At the same time, she shouldn't have accepted Sutton's apology if she were going to keep bashing her to other people over it. IMO that's unfair and kinda crappy. How many times is one expected to apologize for something?
Since she was a brand new friend to Sutton, Sutton never should've done the knock-and-enter thing. They had no history or shared time together yet. It would be different if it had been Kyle's room. To me, both Crystal and Sutton are in the wrong.

Edited by WhatAmIWatching
Both not but, autocarrot!
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

That was not my impression. I thought she knocked, did not get a response, went in the room to put the coat down and then saw her naked. Embarrassed, she made a joke about it. There is a slight delay after she goes in before we hear conversation, iirc. I am assuming because she did not see Chrystal as soon as she opened the door.

Is Chrystal a friend of Teddi’s? Seems like Teddi would have had the same reaction with making a mountain out of a molehill. 

• Love 19