Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: The Liberation of Erika Jayne

• Start Topic

Erika reunites with the ladies for the first time since filing for divorce and explains how she came to such a tough decision. Crystal invites everyone over to make Chinese dumplings, but she and Sutton must first confront their lingering issues from Lake Tahoe. Kyle and Dorit reach a truce, while Garcelle meets with a dating coach to dream up Mr. Right.

Airdate: 06/23/2021

Please limit your discussion to events that occur in this episode.  Real time events are spoilers and belong in the media or individual housewife threads. 

Reminder:

This is an episode thread for RHofBH.  Information gleaned from social media, news and Hulu documentaries is considered spoilers until is is discussed on the show. If it's never discussed on an episode of the show, it'll be considered off topic. 

There's an Erika thread to discuss information from other media sources if you can't wait.  

We'll reopen the thread closer to the airdate. 

(edited)

Are we suppose to feel sorry for Erika? I don’t. 

3 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

Why is Kyle still wearing that hat while eating lunch?  Where does she think she is?

Garcelle is too. 
I hate Rinna’s scream/laugh. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

God can Kyle shut the fuck up. Just because her vocabulary is 17 words deep doesn't mean Crystal (via Dorit) shouldn't describe the way she felt in the way she did.

Erika is a f**king liar. You're divorcing to save assets. Just say that. 

Nene didn't admit it ::shrug::

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Adgirl said:

God can Kyle shut the fuck up. Just because her vocabulary is 17 words deep doesn't mean Crystal (via Dorit) shouldn't describe the way she felt in the way she did.

Nene didn't admit it ::shrug::

Lol so

Edited by French Fries
Grammar
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I can’t believe I’m going to side with Sutton on something but she’s right about Crystal blowing the naked thing way out of proportion. 
They’re going to talk about this ad nauseum for the rest of this season aren’t they? *groan* 

No way. She alluded to Crystal being naughty with herself in her room because she was naked. That comment was unecessary and rude. And who walks in a room without being told to enter? Sutton was wrong. 

• Love 16
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Ericka is so full of it.

So she probably got caught for something.  Face it.  I don’t feel sorry.  You had it all .. now you don’t.  Cry me a River.  Too much money, all of them.  Too much of everything.  I can’t relate.  I watch, but they all are too much of everything.  Actually, I was interested in what Erika had to say.  Nothing I didn’t assume.  Erika is talking, but saying nothing.  I really don’t believe her as she is very vague.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 8
Just now, French Fries said:

No way. She alluded to Crystal being naughty with herself in her room because she was naked. That comment was unecessary and rude. And who walks in a room without being told to enter? Sutton was wrong. 

Sutton was 100% wrong in this situation but it's still going to drive me crazy by them beating this story to death... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
(edited)
1 minute ago, forevertwentynine said:

Sutton was 100% wrong in this situation but it's still going to drive me crazy by them beating this story to death... 

I agree there. Poor horse! 

Edited by French Fries
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, French Fries said:

What did she say that was “alluding?”  I only heard something from a poster on this board, which had never occurred to me.  

• Love 12
Just now, WaltersHair said:

Erika's talking head eyebrows should have their own talk show. Or zip code.

Right?!?!  Her make up and eye brows are just NO.  Heck, I haven't even worn make-up since COVID started, I love it. 
Oh WAIT - Maybe that's it... she has to buy the cheap make up now.  HAHAHAHAHAHA  Yes, I did just laugh at myself. :)

• LOL 11
  • Love 4