Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: The Liberation of Erika Jayne

• Start Topic

Just now, Mr. Miner said:

I dropped Tom off, he doddered his way into the firm. That’s the last time I saw him. 😢

Yeah, and it sounds a little like Sutton’s story.

Ericka: “I love you.” 
Serves him with divorce papers the next day.

Of course, we all know it’s a farce. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

What did she say that was “alluding?”  I only heard something from a poster on this board, which had never occurred to me.  

The video they just showed, she said "Oh, I don't know what you're doing in here..."  Um, she was naked... the way she said it was definitely *wink wink* what you doing to yourself in here all naked...

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, forevertwentynine said:

The video they just showed, she said "Oh, I don't know what you're doing in here..."  Um, she was naked... the way she said it was definitely *wink wink* what you doing to yourself in here all naked...

Exactly. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, forevertwentynine said:

Right?!?!  Her make up and eye brows are just NO.  Heck, I haven't even worn make-up since COVID started, I love it. 
Oh WAIT - Maybe that's it... she has to buy the cheap make up now.  HAHAHAHAHAHA  Yes, I did just laugh at myself. :)

No Mikey to take care of her now.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, janiema said:

He just reads “disappointment” right now, and not because they are scum...gravy train, crash straight ahead! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Oh lord, Sutton, I thought you were done talking about it and you hugged.  WHY are you bringing up more things in front of the whole group??  You should have discussed this in your private conversation.

Fun activity at Chrystal’s house.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

And here she is again alluding to "Other Things" coming that they dont know about ... this playing dumb thing isn't gonna work for her when she basically is holding up big arrows saying I KNOW THINGS 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
55 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t know WTF Kathy is talking about. And does she have hearing problems? She’s always saying ‘what’? 

She might! We KNOW she won't do anything about her bad eyesight!  Maybe she feels the same way about her hearing?

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Preview: ohhhhh stawwwwwp Chrystal and Sutton!  
And NO to Scott Disick giving Rinna a story line.  I’m sure she is secretly thrilled.

1 minute ago, French Fries said:

I'm over to Family Karma. Let's go!!

LOL.  I’m off to Milwaukee Bucks basketball!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, janiema said:

Erika is naturally pretty.  Lately, what’s with the dark eyebrows, heavy makeup and big lips.?  Not a good look as she thinks.  Rinna too.  The makeup, lips, hair and screaming and screeching has to go.  She’s not amusing and never was.  She was actually eating the dumplings.  First time I saw her actually eating.  They looked like perogies you buy in the store frozen and fry up in butter.  These tho were home made.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

These harpies (not Garcelle) couldn't STFU about Lucy Lucy Apple Juice and whatever Denise did or didn't do with Brandi, but they are so quick to grant Erika her pRivACy. 

Fucking hypocrites. 

They respect fear Erika too much. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 17
22 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

These harpies (not Garcelle) couldn't STFU about Lucy Lucy Apple Juice and whatever Denise did or didn't do with Brandi, but they are so quick to grant Erika her pRivACy. 

Fucking hypocrites. 

It's exceptionally disgusting coming from Rinna and Kyle.

• Love 22
(edited)
5 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

That person just told Sutton her mamogram would not hurt. Is she lying, or do rich people get special mamograms that never hurt? Because in my experience they are torture.

Yeah, they hurt but it’s for a short time. Not sure why the tech said that except to calm Sutton, who was overreacting. 
Worth it.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 6

I’m not sure how to feel about Sutton. She can be endearing but mostly her reactions and mannerisms are just too dramatic. Her saying in the next episode that she hasn’t seen a sense of humor in Crystal yet gets to the root of it I think. Crystal thought she was making fun of/shaming her but Sutton was trying to joke about walking in on her. Her jokes tend to miss the mark with this group. 

Did Erika get her vag high specifically for a dumpling making event? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 8

I noticed that each slice of dessert at Sutton's had a lady's name on it; the camera zoomed in on Rinna's and Crystal's to show neither had touched theirs (the cake or the strawberries); I am thinking Rinna has competition in the non-eating arena...

• Love 23
50 minutes ago, sistermagpie said:

That person just told Sutton her mamogram would not hurt. Is she lying, or do rich people get special mamograms that never hurt? Because in my experience they are torture.

I had heard that from a lot of people so I was pleasantly surprised to find they don't . It's uncomfortable, but nothing major at all, so I thnk there is a wide range of opinions on that pain.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, chlban said:

I had heard that from a lot of people so I was pleasantly surprised to find they don't . It's uncomfortable, but nothing major at all, so I thnk there is a wide range of opinions on that pain.

Oh I agree--it's quite possible that it won't hurt that much. (I always figured the size/shape of the breasts probably affected it etc.) It just seemed like a bad idea to confidentally tell somebody it wouldn't hurt before you knew that, particularly since Sutton doesn't seem like the stoic type!

• Love 5