Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: The Liberation of Erika Jayne

• Start Topic

On 7/4/2021 at 5:31 PM, princelina said:

I just feel like since it was about the 3rd time Sutton wanted to "talk to her", which meant explain Sutton in detail again for Crystal's edification, and Crystal was already over it.  Then add the face roller 😄

Well they are coworkers and have to exist together for the foreseeable future. At least Sutton is making an attempt to smooth things over every time Crystal gets offended (which is pretty much every time someone speaks around her). By now if I was Sutton I would just ice her out, let her go be miserable because I said something yet again that she didn't like. 

Crystal needs to realize the world is made up of lots of people who will not fall to your feet and yes you to death because your husband works in Hollywood. And there is nothing wrong with those people. If she cant handle it though she should stay in her bubble where none of the bad people can get to her. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, HotHW said:

least Sutton is making an attempt to smooth things over every time Crystal gets offended

Gets offended? Sutton is the one crying and freaking out, repeatedly!

2 minutes ago, HotHW said:

e cant handle it though she should stay in her bubble where none of the bad people can get to her. 

She has remained calm and cool and set boundaries, she appears to be handling it a hell of a Lot better than Sutton.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3

every time Crystal gets offended (which is pretty much every time someone speaks around her)

When has she gotten offended by anything the other HWs have said?

Crystal needs to realize the world is made up of lots of people who will not fall to your feet and yes you to death because your husband works in Hollywood.

She seems to get along fine with all the other HWs.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HotHW said:

Well they are coworkers and have to exist together for the foreseeable future. At least Sutton is making an attempt to smooth things over every time Crystal gets offended (which is pretty much every time someone speaks around her). By now if I was Sutton I would just ice her out, let her go be miserable because I said something yet again that she didn't like. 

Crystal needs to realize the world is made up of lots of people who will not fall to your feet and yes you to death because your husband works in Hollywood. And there is nothing wrong with those people. If she cant handle it though she should stay in her bubble where none of the bad people can get to her. 

I agree 100%!!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, HotHW said:

What I see is Sutton making repeated attempts to explain to Crystal why Sutton needs to be treated in a certain way.  I don't really see her trying to smooth things over, or get to know Crystal, just trying to repeatedly make Crystal understand what Sutton is all about. I think Crystal gets it and has lost interest.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, princelina said:

What I see is Sutton making repeated attempts to explain to Crystal why Sutton needs to be treated in a certain way.  I don't really see her trying to smooth things over, or get to know Crystal, just trying to repeatedly make Crystal understand what Sutton is all about. I think Crystal gets it and has lost interest.

Tbh, initially I didn't care for the way Crystal responded "okay, okay, okay" to Sutton. But I can definitely see her side with giving up on her. I honestly think it's a classic case of starting off on the wrong foot. Sutton shut Crystal down when she shared her experiences as a woman of color. Sutton freaked out on Crystal when Crystal was being friendly and tried to include her in on a joke. Sutton walked in on Crystal. I always say I like Sutton because I think she is a good gal at heart. I just think she's made an awful first impression one Crystal, who's a newbie and trying to figure everyone out. It happens. I had the same experience with a coworker before. We became friends, and I found her to be a sweet lady. But the woman had issues and made a horrible first impression. 

• Love 5
Just now, RealHousewife said:

Tbh, initially I didn't care for the way Crystal responded "okay, okay, okay" to Sutton. But I can definitely see her side with giving up on her. I honestly think it's a classic case of starting off on the wrong foot. Sutton shut Crystal down when she shared her experiences as a woman of color. Sutton freaked out on Crystal when Crystal was being friendly and tried to include her in on a joke. Sutton walked in on Crystal. I always say I like Sutton because I think she is a good gal at heart. I just think she's made an awful first impression one Crystal, who's a newbie and trying to figure everyone out. It happens. I had the same experience with a coworker before. We became friends, and I found her to be a sweet lady. But the woman had issues and made a horrible first impression. 

Yes I agree.  After the first evening when Sutton shut Crystal down, she invited her to discuss events.  It turned into All About Sutton with her father's suicide, etc. and I thought Crystal was gracious and kind at that point.  When she had to THEN be called aside on the boat, for a repeat of that conversation with the added face roller, that's when she started "okay, okay, okay" because it should have already been over.  IMO (and I guess Crystal's 😄 )

• Love 5
On 7/18/2021 at 3:05 PM, Hiyo said:

When has she gotten offended by anything the other HWs have said?

She seems to get along fine with all the other HWs.

I can't remember what brought it on, but I remember Crystal going to her room on one of the outings and staying there all night without talking to anyone. Everyone was wondering why she didn't join them that evening and her explanation was that she "felt uncomfortable" about something that was said.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, renatae said:

I can't remember what brought it on, but I remember Crystal going to her room on one of the outings and staying there all night without talking to anyone. Everyone was wondering why she didn't join them that evening and her explanation was that she "felt uncomfortable" about something that was said.

That was after Sutton walked in on her and she was still processing it and the discussion she had with the Sutton during the day, it had nothing to do with the other women. She also texted them that she wasn’t coming and later that night talked to Kyle about the incident. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 6/24/2021 at 9:05 AM, Hangin Out said:

How about locking the door. Locks are for privacy.

I've been sitting here reading these and wondering why nobody brought this up.  I can't believe there was no lock on the door in an Airbnb rental.  When I need my privacy, I lock the damn door.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

I've been sitting here reading these and wondering why nobody brought this up.  I can't believe there was no lock on the door in an Airbnb rental.  When I need my privacy, I lock the damn door.

When I am traveling only with grown ass adults I assume they will take the closed door as enough of a hint, has managed to work for me without fail.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, biakbiak said:

When I am traveling only with grown ass adults I assume they will take the closed door as enough of a hint, has managed to work for me without fail.

Haha you know what happens when you assume 😂. I prefer to play it safe.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Well since it’s literally never happened with decades of traveling with friends and family the cliche and often incorrect word play about the word has never occurred, so to each their own. I imagine Crystal wont make the same mistake if she has to travel with inconsiderate Sutton again.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Well since it’s literally never happened with decades of traveling with friends and family the cliche and often incorrect word play about the word has never occurred, so to each their own. I imagine Crystal wont make the same mistake if she has to travel with inconsiderate Sutton again.

I'm sure she won't!  I just had lunch today at a favorite restaurant and was thinking of this whole conversation when I went to the restroom - they have 2 unisex, singleton bathrooms, each has a big wooden door that locks, and you wouldn't believe the number of times I have opened the door to find someone in there on the toilet!

• LOL 7
48 minutes ago, princelina said:

I'm sure she won't!  I just had lunch today at a favorite restaurant and was thinking of this whole conversation when I went to the restroom - they have 2 unisex, singleton bathrooms, each has a big wooden door that locks, and you wouldn't believe the number of times I have opened the door to find someone in there on the toilet!

Haha!  

“Somebody’s in here!”

• LOL 4
(edited)
19 hours ago, princelina said:

I do too. I know a lot of people lack manners when it comes to respecting privacy. Also, sometimes people walk into a room or bathroom thinking no one is in there. One time I walked in on someone, because I thought I was going into my own room on a trip and no one would be in there. Luckily the person I walked in on wasn’t naked. I’ve also been walked in on multiple times. Let’s all do our best to knock and wait for “come in,” and also try to lock in order to save us all from embarrassing, awkward moments. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 3