Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Where Are They Now? Cillas and Tiffany LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh, my, I thought I was the only one that had that peeve!

Let’s start a club! (I thought I was the only one too.) I can hear that voice and immediately know that person is very overweight. 

6 minutes ago, Lillith said:

His mother looks utterly uninterested in what he's saying. 

She seems too beaten down and nutritionally deprived to focus on a single thought. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Tiffany does nothing all day, so she could call apartment managers and look for a place.    A lot of big management companies handle multiple complexes, and can tell you where there are vacancies, and the prices.  

She's too busy lying in bed, staring into space, willing the weight off. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Let’s start a club! (I thought I was the only one too.) I can hear that voice and immediately know that person is very overweight. 

Overweight and MUSHMOUTHED....the voice comes from speaking with their tongue thrust forward and upward. It drives me nuts. 

• Love 4

Sounds like their lease is up...  still no explanation for why they are looking just for a short-term lease...  it's not like any of them has any meaningful careers or relationships to go back to.   Or not any that became apparent on the show, at least.

• Love 3
Just now, Hellga said:

Sounds like their lease is up...  still no explanation for why they are looking just for a short-term lease...  it's not like any of them has any meaningful careers or relationships to go back to.   Or not any that became apparent on the show, at least.

Because Aaron doesn't want to be stuck there for another year.

• Love 5

Tiff hasn’t had ANY TIME to diet and exercise. What the fuck does she do all day? She does fuck all. And she moved her appt. out a month? 

She can’t work out because she lives in a hotel? I just can’t. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Park bench time?

Move over AngieJ.  Let me grab a piece of that bench!

Oh we cracked it?  Hey kid, get up and let me sit on that teeter-totter.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I have never before noticed any relationship between weight and voice...  I should listen more closely.  

• Love 1
Just now, hookedontv said:

Tiff hasn’t had ANY TIME to diet and exercise. What the fuck does she do all day? She does fuck all. And she moved her appt. out a month? 

She can’t work out because she lives in a hotel? I just can’t. 

Most hotels have pools and exercise equipment. She better get started.

• Love 10
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I thought the Derrico clan was cancelled?

Has TLC *ever* canceled a show?

Other than 19Kids and Counting, but I think they had moved on to Counting ON.  They sorta cancelled Ma and Pa Duggar but recently they started sneaking them in. Maybe they will go away this time.

the Derricos are more than I can take.  

• Love 1

She can't work out if she's in a hotel? She can't make a salad? She's making every excuse to fail. 

To save my life I cannot understand why being "busy" (Narrator: They weren't that busy) precludes being able to eat a healthy meal.

• Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The dog can stay in the hotel?

Many hotels allow pets.  

Just now, Kid said:

She can walk the dog for exercise!!!  

That would be too obvious.  And too much effort.   She is too busy for that shit.  And speaking of shit, can she physically bend to pick up after her dog?

Edited by Hellga
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Is the rental market in Houston that tight?  Dr. Now's patients all end up in the same handful of apartment complexes... they couldn't pull some strings?

Remember after Hurricane Harvey a lot of places flooded, especially first floors, and it was hard to find a rental because of demand, and I bet the remodeled places went up in price too.   This must have been shot right after the first episodes were filmed, so they're older. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

So in a hotel, Tiff can't "cook my meals like I need to, or work out."

Oh, sure, honey. 🤣 All that great home cooking you were doing to achieve that stunning seven pound loss? So sorry about that.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

"He's the one who holds us together."

Because of gravity?

(That joke would have worked better at the beginning of the journey, but hey, you take what you can get.)

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, my eating habit is now a homemade goat's milk greek yogurt with green onions and black pepper.  It is much better than it sounds. 

I dunno. It sounds pretty awesome.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, my eating habit is now a homemade goat's milk greek yogurt with green onions and black pepper.  It is much better than it sounds. 

It reminds me of how I like to eat cottage cheese.  I sprinkle McCormicks sweet onion with herbs pinch on it.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, my eating habit is now a homemade goat's milk greek yogurt with green onions and black pepper.  

H'mmm homemade yogurt. How involved is that? Do you need any special equipment?

3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

H'mmm homemade yogurt. How involved is that? Do you need any special equipment?

You can get a yogurt maker but I recently wondered if you can make it in a crockpot (since I have one already) and found lots of recipes. Haven't attempted it yet.

• Love 1