Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Where Are They Now? Cillas and Tiffany LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I've been at a company for 9 months.  They have sent me two tchotchkes, 5 t-shirts, a blanket and two water bottles.  I want none of it. although I will say the blanket is cozy.  I actually asked them not to send me the last t-shirt but they sent it anyway.  I will never wear it.

When I first started in my building I got a fuzzy half-zip sweatshirt that was a leftover from the last giveaway (it used to be a t-shirt in the summer and something long-sleeved at Christmas). It was huge on me so I gave it to my dad (he still wears it). My mom got a button-down chambray shirt. The t-shirts never quite fit me comfortably so they end up in a donation bag.

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Is this the last episode of the season? My guide is showing Dr. Pimple Popper in this timeslot next week.

Yes it is and frankly, I wish this season was already over.

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

That was such weird music for a wedding. I have my back to the TV and when I turned around because of the music, I couldn't read the small print. I thought someone had died or they had broken up. And yeah, how do you get married sitting down?

I also thought he died!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

That wedding was the saddest wedding I have ever seen.

Tiffany lost Aaron.  I think she won't be able to lose any other weight now! 

Hey, she lost at least 300 lbs right there.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
Just now, babyhouseman said:

NC is the birthplace of Pepsi. 

I should have known all big sodas are from the South.

One time I was at the Atlanta airport and I forgot to specify that I want my tea unsweetened.  I nearly went into sugar coma from what I was served and the girl really couldn't believe I *didn't* want a *free* praline to go with it.  When I refused twice, she thought about it and brought me a slice of Granny Smith apple.  That apple saved my life! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Me and Jessica just got married and toasted our union with a Mountain Dew!

How could I forget to paint the full picture and include...

On my knees at the dining room table?

I stand corrected.

(What kind of shit did we just witness?)

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I'm jealous. My complex gets a dumpster a few times a year. Usually we have a community yard sale one weekend in June and the dumpster comes the following Monday. The sale is cancelled again this year but I've been collecting things for the dumpster. 

According to the info I got, this place sorts everything, donates anything that looks sellable to thrift shops, and recycles the rest. I felt really great about all that stuff being put to use! This is from their website: 

95% of what we collect is reused, upcycled, or recycled. 75% is reusable, 20% is recyclable. It is first sorted by our partners and divided into grades. The higher grades are resold to thrift stores in North America and other second hand markets around the world. The lower grades get turned into rags for industrial use or things like stuffing and insulation. Clothing reuse is a big deal. It reduces the enormous environmental burden of the second most polluting industry in the world. 

• Love 3

One time I was at the Atlanta airport and I forgot to specify that I want my tea unsweetened. 

I can only drink unsweet iced tea with lemon. This makes me somewhat of an anomaly in the South.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

The last wedding I officiated, they stood up...bride in leggings and tee shirt, groom in shorts and polo because we made him put his shirt on. 

I did one at a BBQ but the brides did change into something a little nicer prior to saying their vows.  I did a commitment ceremony that was a surprise to the woman.  She kept saying, I can't believe I'm doing this in ripped jeans!  Both were great couples.  

Unless someone has a major physical issue that prevents them from standing you would think Cillas could stand for the minute that ceremony took. 

• Love 5

Cillas is looking much better - his face and his expression included.

Tiffany is still fully delusional, about her weight loss prospects and Aaron...

• Love 11
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m trying retinol for the first time...my face kinda burns.

I have super sensitive skin and can’t use it. I changed regular moisturizers last year and my face swelled, bruised, and I had to take steroids to get it back to normal. 

I think a little burning is normal but I’m just a delicate flower. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My work gave us all a nice fleece throw for Christmas this year, and I do love it. 

I have a fleece throw from work, too. It was leftover merchandise that didn't sell. So everyone got one.

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m trying retinol for the first time...my face kinda burns.

Ooooh the first time I tried Retinol, I was able to fake a fever and go home "sick" because of how burny it made my face!  But I recommend it.  

• LOL 3

The falling sands of our 2-hour glass are coming to an end (not a moment too soon for the episode, though).

With 5 minutes left, I just want to say that I appreciate you Pounders.  You have brought light into my Covid world and I look forward to next season...the snark, the bitching, hearing about your eating habit for munts at a time.

It's been real...until next season!

• Love 15

I just woke up from what I thought would be a quick nap on the couch so I missed everything. Just in time for Tiffany’s obligatory walk in the park. My question is, has anyone ever seen that SNHU bus traveling around the country? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wow.  If Cillas was just standing, you would never guess he used to be over 700 pounds!  He moves a little off kilter (but no longer waddles) but I think that is something he can work on over time.  And his stomach skin probably affects him a bit too.    He looks amazing, and I am so happy for him and the whole family.  They look active and happy and they work...  that's great. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I just woke up from what I thought would be a quick nap on the couch so I missed everything. Just in time for Tiffany’s obligatory walk in the park. My question is, has anyone ever seen that SNHU bus traveling around the country? 

My friend went there...they mailed her the diploma.

• Love 1