Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Where Are They Now? Cillas and Tiffany LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, babyhouseman said:

Desperate women are hitting on Pounders' boyfriends? 

Well it's a nice change from crushing on serial killers and other assorted convicts. 

• LOL 7

At least Aaron is pushing her to do better at her weight loss.  I wonder if the DRRRAMA part of this episode would be that Aaron leaves her and she gains back everything she's lost...

• Love 2

Hi hi Pounders! I’ve missed the first 22 minutes but I’m starting where it is live right now.  I don’t recognize this chick. 

Tonight’s eating habit was Gardein faux chicken fingers. I worked until 7 tonight. 
Who is this Cillas guy? I don’t recognize him either. 

Hope everyone is safe and healthy. 

• Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Snark is therapeutic. Someone should do a study and publish in the New England Journal of Medicine.

It's long been known that laughter is the best medicine!

• Love 1
Just now, Arynm said:

I hope we get to see some skin surgery this episode. I would like to see the butcher back at work. It's been a minute

Always reminds me of The Nightmare Before Christmas stitchery.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Snark is therapeutic. Someone should do a study and publish in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Therapeutic effect of humor has been known for centuries!  Snark is just a... sharper variety of humor, after all. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Cillas looks more and more feminine the more he loses. (Sorry, Cillas.)

It has something to do with the body hormones and how the obesity effects them.    We've had others that had the same issue, and I think it's also that not everyone loses fat everywhere equally.  His face is very round, just like Joe a few seasons ago.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That looks more like fat than excess skin Tiff

YES.  Dr Now will tell her she is nowhere near ready for skin removal.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That looks more like fat than excess skin Tiff

I know right? Tiffany's delusional. She's a far and desperate cry from skin surgery.

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

At least no one is demanding an apology from Dr. Now this week!

Yet. Hope springs eternal.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

It has something to do with the body hormones and how the obesity effects them.    We've had others that had the same issue, and I think it's also that not everyone loses fat everywhere equally.  His face is very round, just like Joe a few seasons ago.  

Some of the poundticipants need a face lift more than they do skin surgery, to pull up the inches of jowl skin.

• Love 4

Again, 'life got more hectic'.  How is purchasing and eating an apple or a grilled chicken breast more effort than purchasing and eating a burger?   It's not about TIME.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

An almost-tv-starish person. For the desperate.

I read this as starfish.  See what happens when one of you brilliantly points out that a different poundticipant was splayed out like a starfisH/

• LOL 6
Just now, mmecorday said:

I really hope they do a WATN about Janine. Her story was on earlier. Girl needs Restasis because she can't manage to make her own tears.

She’s going to re-make her supersized stomach because she’s had things and deserved surgery!

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I really hope they do a WATN about Janine. Her story was on earlier. Girl needs Restasis because she can't manage to make her own tears.

That bitch has already had 2 WATN episodes.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Good God! I was happily snarking away, and somehow I got transported into the Dr. Phil forum! I mean, it was like the Wizard Of Oz cyclone came and grabbed me. I looked out the window for Ms. Gulch.

• LOL 8
Just now, TazDevil said:

What is Jessica's malfunction that she ended up with a 700+ pounder?  

All I can think of is that she had two daughters and was pregnant with Nivea / Hand Lotion.  But even then it doesn’t make sense that she had to settle for SillyAss.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

She’s going to re-make her supersized stomach because she’s had things and deserved surgery!

Wasn't there someone who'd already had WLS and "blew out her stitches"? And came to Dr. Now for some more WLS?

• Love 2

Cillas' girlfriend is really cute. She couldn't find anyone better than a bedridden morbidly obese guy who can't work? 

There needs to be a dating app for women looking for bedridden morbidly obese guys who can't work.

• LOL 9