Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Where Are They Now? Cillas and Tiffany LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I'm trying to understand the stress Tiffany is under. It's certainly not from the pressures of her career. She's mostly a blob who spends most of her time prone on a bed. She even exercises in bed. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

And the season ends with a walk in the park. So apropos.

I'm sure gonna miss you guys! It always feels like the end of summer camp when the season ends. You all stay safe and healthy! Avoid grapes, oranges, protein bars and hotel elevators that are just death traps. And the next time we gather, may the pandemic be in the rear view mirror.  Virtual hugs for everyone!

• Love 17

Well, Cillas looks good. 

Tiffany is a lost cause. Just mewing about how she's "working hard" and "continuing the journey". 

Well, so long, Pounders! I hope I'll see some of you on 90 Day. Stay safe, wear your mask, get your vax! Hugs to all and watch your eating habit!

• Love 13
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Oh, wow, Cillas is a major success. He moves like he has some skeletal damage from once being so big, but he is doing really well.

He seems to really love the kids and wants to do things with them as a family. Good for him. I wish him a long happy life.

• Love 8

Well, if this is the last show, I'll see y'all next season. I'll miss you guys. I'm not on too many of the other forums these days, but I check in different places now and then, so maybe I'll see some of you around.

I take care of that new baby tomorrow - who is almost 6 months now. I have to pull out all my baby gear. My home office looks like a nursery school when I'm done. He likes to sit on nana's lap and watch explosions on YT. I tell him about the Constitution. We get along fine. 

So, it's been real, folks. Y'all take care. Go Blue!

• Love 13