Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Where Are They Now? Cillas and Tiffany LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Kid said:

I admire Cillas’ attitude toward his stepchildren. 

I'm still confused on the kid situation.  He said he had three daughters, two step children.  Is Nivea his??  Or does he say she's his since he was there when she was born?

(edited)

Hahahaha Tiffany! 7 pounds. “I’ve been trying so hard and making food progress.” These people are delusional. 

I was going to correct my typo, but I’m keeping it! 

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Geico commercial extolling virtues of not becoming your parents.

I don't understand why you can't say "TV program" instead of "TV show" since they're the same thing. Am I no longer hip if I say "program"?

I do think it's funny when they say you don't have to introduce yourself to the server.  Obviously, they aren't in the Midwest. 😄 The server is lucky if people don't pull out pictures of the grand kids or take pictures with them. "Hey Mabel, we went into town today for lunch. This nice gal was our server. Great meal." 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

He has three school-age girls.  I am sure he has access to pens with every ink color ever manufactured and all the notebooks with cutesy covers sold in the last two years...

He could've used My Little Pony stationery.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I'm still confused on the kid situation.  He said he had three daughters, two step children.  Is Nivea his??  Or does he say she's his since he was there when she was born?

I think the older girls might still see their dad but the youngest doesn't and he considers himself her father because he's been the only one in that role for her.

• Love 2

Tiffany in a chirpy voice: "Oh, I know I can do better. I think this was just an "off" couple of months. . . "

An "off" couple of MONTHS. Sure, honey.

• LOL 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

Stop using "I've been so stressed" as an excuse! These people act as though they have high-powered, stomach ulcer-inducing jobs. They literally do nothing.

They Work! So! Hard!

at something. Dr. Now just never appreciates it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Lola's dress looks like ti came from the costume shop at Filmore Junior High after the production of "George Washington" wrapped.

F F F-I-L!
L-L-M-O!  
O-O-O-R-E

Fillmore Junior High! 

• LOL 2
Just now, Jeeves said:

Tiffany in a chirpy voice: "Oh, I know I can do better. I think this was just an "off" couple of months. . . "

An "off" couple of MONTHS. Sure, honey.

Pretty soon it will be an off couple of years

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea Tiff you are still huge. It is fat not skin.

I can't figure out why Dr. Now insists some people get down to around 200 before skin surgery, and with her he's talking about 350.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Stop using "I've been so stressed" as an excuse! These people act as though they have high-powered, stomach ulcer-inducing jobs. They literally do nothing.

Right? "We're thinking of looking for an apartment" isn't actually DOING anything. Here's a tip, Tiffany! Google "short term rentals Houston" instead of cramming down the chips. Sheesh. 

She drove around the parking lot. Sweet Jesus. These people. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Is that a "slightly chilly shoulder" top? on Tiffany? 

What is it with Tiffanys feeling the need to expose their shoulders all the time?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I can't figure out why Dr. Now insists some people get down to around 200 before skin surgery, and with her he's talking about 350.

Height/bone size? 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus take the wheel, Tiff is going to be able to hit the fast food drive thrus! 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The best part is her saying she never drove a car before.   So no license or learner's permit, no insurance, and what could go wrong with that?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I don't understand why you can't say "TV program" instead of "TV show" since they're the same thing. Am I no longer hip if I say "program"?

My grandmother used to call soaps her shows, so I guess everything old is new again. 

• Love 2

1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

It probably varies by how fat they were when they started, how badly their skin is sagging and how much it affects their activity, what their goal weight is... and also psychological games.  Some people feel better with 'reach' goals, some with 'easy' goals...

• Love 3

It astounds me when the poundticipants lift their shirt/lower pants and there are these multiple wounds and scabs. What the heck? How do you walk around with 25 infected wounds...and those are just the ones we can see.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The best part is her saying she never drove a car before.   So no license or learner's permit, no insurance, and what could go wrong with that?  

Maybe she has a permit?  After I got my permit, I learned to drive with my Dad, first it was learning to park and driving circles around the giant empty parking lots of the abandoned horse racing track, we only moved on to actual streets that had actual cars and people on them after I was very comfortable handling the car in an empty parking lot.   Plus, if it's not a public road, I don't think requirements apply... parking lots are usually private property. 

Edited by Hellga