Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Where Are They Now? Cillas and Tiffany LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Why does he still use a walker, did he say? 

It looked like he was barely leaning on it walking out of the office.  Probably mental.  Thinks he can't walk without it, scared to get somewhere and need it but not have it.  Surprised that Dr. Now hasn't told him to ditch it.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

She’s going to re-make her supersized stomach because she’s had things and deserved surgery!

Wasn't there someone who'd already had WLS and "blew out her stitches"? And came to Dr. Now for some more WLS?

yep, but not sure who.  Maybe more than one?

• Love 1

Wasn't there someone who'd already had WLS and "blew out her stitches"? And came to Dr. Now for some more WLS?

Probably but I don’t care enough to figure out who.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oooh, that fried plate made me want some fried clams. Whole clams.

The first time I ever had fried clams, one was 'pregnant'.  The face I made had everyone at the table laughing... and I think that might be the reason I still don't like whole clams, even though I can gladly devour a bucket of steamed mussels... 

• Love 3

We know Erica ate through at least three surgeries.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Caoimhe said:

All I can think of is that she had two daughters and was pregnant with Nivea / Hand Lotion.  But even then it doesn’t make sense that she had to settle for SillyAss.

Really. I would have taken the WIC and food stamps and been by myself before I exposed my children to that. It's not that Cillas is a bad person (he might, be, I don't know), but to bring in a man who cannot help support, or at least pull his own weight, is a burden on the family,  and may expose young girls to things they shouldn't see at that age (not talking about abuse here), is not the way I would go.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Caoimhe said:

We know Erica ate through at least three surgeries.

Was that the one that had the balloon in her stomach and just ate right around it?

• LOL 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Probably but I don’t care enough to figure out who.

That was Erica, from California, she had a stomach stapling as a teen, and ate through it,

Dr. Now did gastric sleeve, and then a bypass, and she ate through all of them.   She's the one that didn't fit in the CAT scan machine at the end (the imaging machine that looks like a big donut, not the tube one). 

She reconnected with Jimmy an old boyfriend, and he left after a very short time. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Geico commercial extolling virtues of not becoming your parents.

Some Geico commercials are just precious.  I am not as fond of the 'your parents' series as some others...

Lola is back!!!

• Love 5
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

That was Erica, from California, she had a stomach stapling as a teen, and ate through it,

Dr. Now did gastric sleeve, and then a bypass, and she ate through all of them.   She's the one that didn't fit in the CAT scan machine at the end (the imaging machine that looks like a big donut, not the tube one). 

It’s all because JIIIIMMEEEEE left her.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

She reconnected with Jimmy an old boyfriend, and he left after a very short time. 

Oh yea, she was crazy obsessed with Jimmy!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Good God! I was happily snarking away, and somehow I got transported into the Dr. Phil forum! I mean, it was like the Wizard Of Oz cyclone came and grabbed me. I looked out the window for Ms. Gulch.

My tv mysteriously just switched to the OWN channel.

is this really the end of the season.  I will have withdrawal

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

Was that the one that had the balloon in her stomach and just ate right around it?

There were a couple of those...one was a youngish woman who lived with her parents and drove her sister crazy because the parents had no time for sister or grandkids. They were too busy enabling their poundticipant. She kept saying "I can't help that my parents have to help me."

Yes, you can.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

JimmyJimmyJimmyJimmyJimmyJIMMY. We were all tearing our hair out.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Twopper said:

My tv mysteriously just switched to the OWN channel.

is this really the end of the season.  I will have withdrawal

EEK. They want us to buy Robin's face spackle. 

• LOL 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

I hope you have stationery to write letters with, Cillas

He has three school-age girls.  I am sure he has access to pens with every ink color ever manufactured and all the notebooks with cutesy covers sold in the last two years...

(Disclosure:  around ages 5-8 at least 50% of allowance I spent was spent on stationery and art supplies)

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 5