Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Where Are They Now? Cillas and Tiffany LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, my eating habit is now a homemade goat's milk greek yogurt with green onions and black pepper.  It is much better than it sounds. 

Its sounds really delicious! 

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

It reminds me of how I like to eat cottage cheese.  I sprinkle McCormicks sweet onion with herbs pinch on it.

Yum! Greek yogurt or cottage cheese is also great with a crushed piece of bacon and any kind of mixed seasoning...McCormick's steak seasoning or lemon pepper works well. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m planning on having some sweet cream ice cream later. I bought a pint and you are supposed to get four servings out of it. Hilarious.

Only if 4 people are there when the carton is opened. Then everyone can have a taste.

• LOL 4
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

I can’t believe it’s been more than an hour. What has actually happen? One piddly leg surgery and one eviction (?)? NOTHING...

FIFY

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Yesterday I saw a guy in the supermarket with an adorable 10 week old lab puppy in the kiddie seat. I asked him which aisle he found the puppy in. This is what you miss if you don’t go to the market because of Covid.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Do pharmaceutical companies just throw some Scrabble tiles on the table and call it a drug name? Ubrelvey?

Serena and her daughter were cute though.

• Love 3

1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I can’t believe it’s been more than an hour. What has actually happen? One piddly leg surgery and one eviction (?)?

You forgot Lola's eyebrows. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

Oh goody!  Hunky firemen from last year.     Where are all Jessica's relatives going to stay?   

Any guesses about what Tiffany's 'friend' does for a living?  LIke work for a certain production company?     2 lbs?  That's pathetic.   If Tiffany getting wider?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

If it takes 8 firemen to lift me up and I am NOT doing a Marilyn Monroe impression, you can just put me in the ground then and there.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Dear DanYELL: no one cares how many kisses you got.

Signed, Everyone

And this is what TLC considers an irresistible teaser that will have us flocking to sign up for Discovery Plus or whatever it is. To which I say "HA HA HA!"

• LOL 5
8 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

I’ve spent much times in hotels.

And lost weight. Did a lot of eating out of grocery stores, too.

My hotel stays usually do result in weight gain, but that's because they correlate with 6:30am-10pm workdays during which I sit and get at least three delicious meals from local restaurants catered in, and lots of snacks pushed on me as I am essentially chained to a chair and a computer with very little free time when I can move around and stretch, let alone sneak out for proper exercise or walk...

• Love 1
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Excuse me!? You’ve never seen how tall he is since your daughter got together with him??

Her parents x years ago: 👀 🎶 I’m getting some really sketch vibes 🎶 

He was always laying in the bed

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

And this is what TLC considers an irresistible teaser that will have us flocking to sign up for Discovery Plus or whatever it is. To which I say "HA HA HA!"

That and Mike Rowe saying, "Boom!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

My hotel stays usually do result in weight gain, but that's because they correlate with 6:30am-10pm workdays during which I sit and get at least three delicious meals from local restaurants catered in, and lots of snacks pushed on me as I am essentially chained to a chair and a computer with very little free time when I can move around and stretch, let alone sneak out for proper exercise or walk...

I could have been eating at restaurants. But didn’t like a lot of choices, so when I’m tired of them I hit the grocery store.

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Do pharmaceutical companies just throw some Scrabble tiles on the table and call it a drug name? Ubrelvey?

There is a science behind the way drug names - whether the generic names or the brand names - are chosen.   And it's a lengthy process when done from scratch.  It would be a very, very long post if I went into all the details though.  :) 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

A LITTLE disappointed?  Maybe Dr. NOw will be OK with me being so much higher than he asked?  Maybe he will make an exception?  

That's some delusions.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

There is a science behind the way drug names - whether the generic names or the brand names - are chosen.   And it's a lengthy process when done from scratch.  It would be a very, very long post if I went into all the details though.  :) 

And the colors in the commercial are always the same as the color of the drug’s packaging. Happens in other commercials as well.

• Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

And the colors in the commercial are always the same as the color of the drug’s packaging. Happens in other commercials as well.

There is an official brand color palette for every drug that is used in all the materials associated with that drug.  I am sure it's the same in the consumer goods world. :) 

• Love 5