Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Where Are They Now? Cillas and Tiffany LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

He went to California to "visit his family."

As my dad would have said "he took off like a striped-ass ape"

2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Her face is as red as a tomato. She knows that she's full of grapes. 

DEAD

• LOL 12
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Cillas! Upper body exercise! Arm weights! I teach Sittercise at least 3 times a week...people who are 98 can sit and move their arms!

My great-grandmother was bedridden for the last three years of her life in her 90s after she broke her hip, but laying in bed, she would spin wool, like she did most of her life.  She would mix sheep's wool with angora rabbit for super soft yarn later used to knit socks, mittens, scarves and anything else you would want...

• Love 7
Just now, Hellga said:

My great-grandmother was bedridden for the last three years of her life in her 90s after she broke her hip, but laying in bed, she would spin wool, like she did most of her life.  She would mix sheep's wool with angora rabbit for super soft yarn later used to knit socks, mittens, scarves and anything else you would want...

Yes, because she had *sense*.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

There is an official brand color palette for every drug that is used in all the materials associated with that drug.  I am sure it's the same in the consumer goods world. :) 

I have a fun travel cup that changes color from dark purple to light blue with clouds when filled with hot liquid. It's from some schizophrenia drug. Somehow we got it and a bunch of pens and pamphlets through the returns department at work (looked like the kind of stuff the drug reps would give to doctors' offices). The whole department got a couple pens and a bunch more went into the supply drawer. 

My work has nothing whatsoever to do with prescription drugs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

So this friend is going to be their roommate? But she doesn't have a place to live, either?

Totally nothing sketchy about that. I always meet new friends in new cities and immediately have them be roommates with me and my bf, dog, and 2 cats in an apartment we don’t yet have with a bf I might not still have. Totes normal. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

He went to California to "visit his family."

Or when my parents took our dog to "live on a farm" when my little brother was born. 

600 POUNDS HERE I COME!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

Or when my parents took our dog to "live on a farm" when my little brother was born. 

600 POUNDS HERE I COME!

Ok, I stubbornly believe that your dog really went to live on a farm.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

omehow we got it and a bunch of pens and pamphlets through the returns department at work

Back prior to 2006 (or was it 2007?) companies were able to give out pens and other branded non-educational stuff, then the laws changed and everyone was stuck with lots of leftovers.  I suppose they ended up in all kinds of places...  

• Love 1
(edited)

I like how Dr. Now is explaining what he's doing to Jessica, and the differences in skin toughness, and stitch removal.   

I'm surprised Aaron came back from California.    Why do they move so much junk to Houston?   Everyone does it.   Oh no!  Tiffany and stress, I wonder how much she gained. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Kid said:

What’s with the walker STILL???

With the surgery, it kind of makes sense, maybe he can't fully put weight on that leg yet?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Back prior to 2006 (or was it 2007?) companies were able to give out pens and other branded non-educational stuff, then the laws changed and everyone was stuck with lots of leftovers.  I suppose they ended up in all kinds of places...  

Heh, this would have been around then.

3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I have a fun travel cup that changes color from dark purple to light blue with clouds when filled with hot liquid. It's from some schizophrenia drug. Somehow we got it and a bunch of pens and pamphlets through the returns department at work (looked like the kind of stuff the drug reps would give to doctors' offices). The whole department got a couple pens and a bunch more went into the supply drawer. 

My work has nothing whatsoever to do with prescription drugs.

My husband is an AV guy, he does a lot of work for conferences and big expos and stuff. He's constantly bringing home swag from them--travel cups, water bottles, backpacks, notepads, portfolios. I sneak around and throw out the extra water bottles under cover of darkness. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

My husband is an AV guy, he does a lot of work for conferences and big expos and stuff. He's constantly bringing home swag from them--travel cups, water bottles, backpacks, notepads, portfolios. I sneak around and throw out the extra water bottles under cover of darkness. 

You are my sister from another mister, for sure! I can't stand clutter!

• Love 2
Just now, ams1001 said:

Heh, this would have been around then.

I ended up with an awesome ankle brace.  Of course, when several years later I happened to twist my ankle badly, I was two thousand miles from that brace at a conference.   It was a pain conference with a large chuck of the audience being orthopedic surgeons.  Oh, the irony.  

• LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

My work used to give out stuff like that sometimes. Everyone has the same lunch bag. I've seen water bottles stashed in the kitchen cabinets. Glad they stopped, frankly.

• Love 2
(edited)

So Jessica can't find a job in Houston?   It would build her resume, and they could stay in Houston for a while longer, so Cillas can get more skin removal.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2