Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Where Are They Now? Cillas and Tiffany LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Seven pounds? Dr. Now will be pissed.

Now that she's lost weight, why not buy a home scale? None of this weight gain/inadequate weight loss would be a surprise. Plus, post-surgery, shouldn't they be mindful of staying on track anyway? Wouldn't a home scale be helpful?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I read about the new season of the Mother and Daughter Show. TLC has outdone itself. Especially if you want to watch them giving each other Brazilians.

If If gave my mother a Brazillian, she'd be expecting someone from Brazil. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I read about the new season of the Mother and Daughter Show. TLC has outdone itself. Especially if you want to watch them giving each other Brazilians.

Pass the eye bleach.  Even the ads for those shows are icky, I haven't watched them.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Now that she's lost weight, why not buy a home scale? None of this weight gain/inadequate weight loss would be a surprise. Plus, post-surgery, shouldn't they be mindful of staying on track anyway? Wouldn't a home scale be helpful?

These folks don’t run on realty.

• Love 2
Just now, Hellga said:

Maybe she has a permit?  After I got my permit, I learned to drive with my Dad, first it was learning to park and driving circles around the giant empty parking lots of the abandoned horse racing track, we only moved on to actual streets that had actual cars and people on them after I was very comfortable handling the car in an empty parking lot. 

In some states, people over 21 don't need any of the above, as long as there is a licensed driver, insured driver in the car providing instruction. In CT, it's 18. 

My mother got her license later in life, and she didn't  need a permit.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Now I know why Cillas has the face he has.  Just look at his mother.   Poor guy had no chance.

Cillas’ mom has what I call a “fat voice.” I am sensitive to it, it grates on my nerves and my ears.  

• Love 2

Isn’t he a little old to be stuck on mom likes his siblings better. Can’t imagine how Cillas wife feels with a job and three children and a bum for a husband and now his weird mom in the house.

• Love 9
(edited)

Unfortunately, Cillas has the same face as his mother.  a round blob.  However, his will get better, and her face will just keep getting worse.    

Tiffany does nothing all day, so she could call apartment managers and look for a place.    A lot of big management companies handle multiple complexes, and can tell you where there are vacancies, and the prices.  

The reason that people where I live go for the weekly rental places is that they don't do a background check, or credit check.    They get a lot of people with interesting backgrounds (I stayed at one for almost two months while house hunting, it was very interesting, and scary sometimes too). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Cillas’ mom has what I call a “fat voice.” I am sensitive to it, it grates on my nerves and my ears.  

Oh, my, I thought I was the only one that had that peeve!

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Seeking sister wife is the worst concept for a reality show ever. 

Au contraire. It’s must see tv. For people who enjoy train wrecks.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

What do you mean? They are working hard to stay on track.

I mean, just look at Tiffany, lying on the couch, working hard.

2 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

His mother looked like Meatloaf. The singer, not the food.

Or some horrible mashup of both. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Seeking sister wife is the worst concept for a reality show ever. 

But it is filled with oh-so-trashy goodness. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Isn’t he a little old to be stuck on mom likes his siblings better. Can’t imagine how Cillas wife feels with a job and three children and a bum for a husband and now his weird mom in the house.

I thought he mentioned it as being past feelings, and that now he understands 

7 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Gonna guess Aaron leaves by 15min past hour.

I thought he was gone when she was shown looking pensively at the empty side of the bed. I agree he is itching to get out of there.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Caoimhe said:

Why is she so insistent on a “short term” lease?!

Aaron wants her to hurry up to lose enough weight to get the skin surgery so that they can move back to Washington.

• Useful 3

Hey, y’all! I forgot to say hi. Started a wee late tonight. Dinner tonight was a baked chicken with a random concoction of shit from the condiment shelves in the fridge and a bag of frozen lentil/orzo/veg  mix. The chicken was delicious. 

• Love 6